Russian Folktale - Cover

Russian Folktale

Copyright© 2006 by Fick Suck

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nick has been chosen to fulfill a destiny he neither understands nor desires. The old crone and her beautiful granddaughters steer him to where they want him, in bed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Oral Sex  

Tuesday night Nick spent the first part of the night tossing and turning in his bed. He couldn't stay asleep and he was distinctly uncomfortable. Finally he threw the blanket and sheet off of his body in frustration and then pulled off his underwear as he realized his cock felt itchy. He stumbled into the bathroom and endured the painful moment as his eyes adjusted to the light.

His cock in hand, he examined the flaccid member for a rash or redness. The skin looked normal but still the itch persisted. He searched the cabinet for a cream to rub into his dick when he remembered his little container of petroleum jelly he kept in the nightstand. He jumped back into bed and propped himself up against the headboard. He slathered his cock with the gel, which gave him the idea that since he was up, he might as well take some time to have a nice jerk off session.

He popped a DVD in the machine and turned on the TV before retreating back to his bed. Cock in hand, Nick stared at the three women on the screen licking each other into a frenzy. He kept stroking at his cock but it refused to inflate with blood. He switched hands, added more jelly, took deep breaths to relax, but found his cock utterly unresponsive to his stroking. It lay in his hand like a dead fish. With a small dread in the back of his brain, he turned off everything and tried to go back to sleep. Eventually exhaustion claimed him and he slept fitfully until the alarm roused him.

Nick preferred the subway. That morning, as the carriage rocked on its old tracks through Manhattan, he practiced the fearful mantra repeating in his thoughts, "she poisoned me; the bitch poisoned me." He surveyed his fellow passengers and everyone seemed to studiously ignore him just like every other day. He surmised that the fear passing behind his eyes was undetectable on his public face. Every time he felt as if he might gain a modicum of control back, the itching on the skin of his cock would remind him that his world was spinning out of control.

He had no idea what he was going to do as he walked through the doors of his company. Ajay was hovering around the receptionist desk as if he was waiting for Nick to come through the door. They hadn't had a chance to talk yesterday, about Chad's wedding or about business. Ajay waved him into his office and shut the door once they were inside.

"What did you think of the wedding?" Ajay bubbled with curiosity.

Nick rolled his jaw, "I don't think I've ever been to a more expensive affair in my life. I think our old buddy Chad is officially over his head in old money."

"I've never sat through a nine course meal before," Ajay concurred.

"You missed some of the courses," Nick pointed out as his thoughts returned to that fateful cup of coffee.

"If you remember, I had a young woman who wanted to dance. She was very physical on the dance floor, very exciting. She was even more exciting when I got her back to my apartment if you know what I mean," Ajay commented.

"Yeah, I know what you mean and you're bragging again; however, I needed your help and I couldn't find you on the damn dancing floor," Nick found a segue to his problem, "did you notice the old lady who sat down at our table after everyone got up to dance?"

"No, I don't remember seeing anyone like that. By the time I returned to the table, the final dessert was served and you were on the dance floor with a beautiful, blond woman."

"You noticed her, but not her grandmother?"

Ajay shook his head. "At that point, I wanted to eat a little more and then whisk my simmering woman to my bed sheets. She had big swinging breasts that she hid very well in her dress and, I've never seen this before, she shaved between her legs. She was a naughty little slut."

Nick shot him a look of annoyance and Ajay responded, "Sorry, there was no old lady."

"The old biddy doped my coffee. I can't remember most of the night from that point on until I woke in a strange bed the next morning," Nick confessed.

"Whose bed was it?" Ajay asked with adolescent curiosity.

"That beautiful blonde woman you saw with me, Elena Baitchenko. She said I was a pig in bed and woke me up by punching me in the shoulder over and over. It was a setup."

Ajay was skeptical, "How was it a setup?"

"The old crone knew my name and my family. How is this for weird: she knew my father's Russian last name before he changed it to an American one."

"Your father changed his last name?" When Nick held up his hands with a masterful look of 'duh' Ajay apologized, "Sorry, the old lady who drugged your coffee knew your family history."

Nick continued, "She told her granddaughter, Elena, that I was 'the man of her dreams'. This has got to be a scam to go after my money. I guessing it's marry her for citizenship or pay out for the charge of rape."

"This is bad," Ajay considered, "have you heard from Elena or her grandmother?"

Nick shook his head, "I expected a threat yesterday morning but so far I haven't heard a peep. Worse," Nick hesitated, "I think there are side effects to the shit she put in the coffee. My dick won't stop itching."

"STD?"

"Man, this is embarrassing," Nick lamented, "the burning is not inside on the pee track; the actual skin feels funky but there is no rash there."

"Sounds like a STD to me. You need to see a doctor and you need to talk to this Elena chick. Pity," Ajay considered, "she was very pretty for a white girl."

"There's another side effect, Ajay."

Ajay stared across the desk waiting for next revelation. When Nick wouldn't open his mouth, Ajay leaned forward with a little smile and insisted that Nick not leave him in any more suspense.

"It doesn't work anymore," Nick hurriedly spoke, "it lays there doing nothing."

"Oh man! I take it back - you don't have crabs. You've got a voodoo curse. Is there Russian voodoo? Can you take a chicken and twirl it by the neck over your head until it is dead or something to break the curse?"

"I'm serious," Nick nearly shouted.

"I'm serious, too," Ajay shouted back. "I know a curse when I hear one; India is full of them. You had better find out what the grandmother wants or she won't lift this curse."

"She doesn't live in New York and don't you dare suggest I look in New Jersey. I do know where Elena lives but she hates my guts; she isn't going to talk to me. I have a last name that I've never heard of before, Yagablovsky, and there is no such name in the phone book."

"You are going to have to talk to this Elena woman," Ajay concluded with a certain finality.

"I hate it when you're right," Nick admitted as he rose to drag his dying carcass to his own office.

"Poor bastard," Ajay muttered when Nick was out of earshot.

Nick made his way into the back hallway and managed to croak "hello" to his secretary, Valerie. She gave him her customary morning smile and then wrinkled her nose in surprise.

"Did you change your aftershave this morning, Mr. Korman," she asked.

"No," Nick answered with concern. He rubbed his face wondering if he had even remembered to shave his face this morning. He had.

"There is this flavor of spice in the air. I can almost tell you what it is, but then again I can't. It does smell nice though," Valerie shook her shoulder length hair with dismissal and adjusted her glasses. "There is an overnight package waiting for you on your desk. I think it's that proposal you were expecting."

Nick tried to read the modified contract for the fourth time and finally gave up the attempt. He had already read all of his email, cleaned the papers off of his desk, and rummaged through the long, thin drawer in his desk. He was beside himself with fear and worry. He had spent most of the morning trying desperately to dismiss Ajay's talk of voodoo and curses. Even the view out the window couldn't entice his interest.

Valerie knocked once and opened the door. "The mail is sparse today," she announced as she laid the few envelopes on his desk.

"That spice is just tantalizing me, Mr. Korman. Can't you smell it?" She inquired as she wiggled just a bit under her skirt.

"Sorry, Valerie, I don't smell a thing. I'm distracted this morning; I've got a lot of heavy stuff on my mind that I can't seem to shake," Nick hinted, looking for sympathy.

Valerie took a another deep breath and let out a delicious sigh, "I know what you need, Mr. Korman. Give me a moment." His secretary picked up the telephone and dialed an extension, "Marge, Mr. Korman has a major problem with the, ah," she glanced at the proposal on his desk, "Pettigrew contract and it's going to take awhile. Yeah, I know. Anyway, would you cover my extension for me while help him sort through this mess? Thanks, you're a dear."

Valerie hung up and then punched a couple of codes into the phone which chirped back with three beeps. She took two steps to the door, shut and locked it. Nick's secretary walked around the desk and pushed his chair back with him in it and then proceeded to sit in his lap facing him.

"What you need, Mr. Korman, is some detailed attention," and with that statement she began undoing the tie around his neck and then unbuttoning his shirt.

When the initial shock wore off Nick finally opened his mouth, "Ah, Valerie, do you think... "

"We're going to be naked in just a moment; you should call me 'Val'. Do you mind if I call you 'Nick' while we're fucking?" She asked with a lecherous grin.

"No, I don't mind at all," Nick admitted as he watched her remove her blouse and bra, "but some of that heavy stuff I mentioned is that my equipment isn't working right. Do you know what I mean?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.