Judgements - Cover

Judgements

Copyright© 2006 by Moghal

Chapter 93

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 93 - A socially inept young man follows his best friend to university hoping to find a better life, make friends and grow.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

"Nobody told me that Ally was autistic, too," Yvonne said, slipping in beside Shawna to lean on the metal railing looking out over the car park.

"What?" Hope said, looking up from where she was sat on the wall nearby catching some sun.

"I have no idea," Shawna said, shrugging in Hope's direction before turning to Yvonne. "Where'd you get that impression?"

"Marcus was just talking about it."

"What did he say?"

"Just a load of stuff about Ally's condition and how no-one says anything bad about Nick dating a ... someone with a mental ... Of fuck it, what is the nice way of saying that?"

"Special," Hope smiled, standing up. "Don't worry about sugar-coating it. We know Marcus. We know what you mean.

"The more you remember," Shawna said, clearing her throat and rubbing at her neck, "about what he said the better chance we have of working out what he meant."

"He meant she has ... alright, maybe I assumed it was autism. He very definitely said, though, that no-one looked askance at Nick for dating someone with a mental condition, so he didn't see why anyone would look at you guys for it."

"What led you to this?" Hope asked.

"We ... You know when you asked him to show Paul that he could play?"

"I actually wasn't very clear on that," Shawna admitted. "He took it..."

"He got it exactly," Yvonne interrupted. "He knew exactly what you meant. He told me as much when he turned around. He had this big explanation about not being sure and some other stuff, but he did actually know what you meant."

"And this led to Ally how?"

"Because we got to talking about how he thinks you feel like you're betraying him somehow when you tell someone about his condition..."

"He ... I'd not really put it into words like that," Hope said, thinking about it, "but I guess I do a little. I feel sort of embarrassed for him."

"Well, I sort of wondered if you might not feel embarrassed for yourselves a little. Admitting you were going out with a guy with a condition like that. He said that Nick didn't get any comments for going out with Ally. Seemed fairly clear to me."

"Seems fairly clear to me, too," Hope agreed with a frown. "I'll go ask him what he meant." She got to her feet and kissed Shawna's cheek as she passed.

"What's with your neck?" Yvonne asked, and Shawna's hand jerked away back to her waist.

"Nothing."

"Right, you've been clearing your throat every couple of seconds since I came out here and rubbing your neck about as often."

"I've got a bit of a sore throat," Shawna admitted.

"Oh, shit. We don't need you coming down with a bug today! Come on. We'll go see if we can get you some Strepsils or something."

"It's not a bug," Shawna muttered, turning away slightly.

"It's not? What?"

"Look, Marcus and Hope worked some stuff through yesterday, around her birthday party."

"Good for them." Yvonne shrugged, obviously confused by the direction the conversation was taking.

"Well, last night we ... celebrated."

"I know. I heard."

"Well, you probably didn't hear much from me," Shawna explained. "I had my mouth full for most of the evening, one way or another."

"Your mouth ... and your throat? The night before our concert?"

"I've not sung for an audience like this before. I didn't make the connection, you know. Normally I just have a bit of an ache and it goes away in a day or two."

"We don't have a day or two. Will your voice hold up?"

"I don't know," Shawna admitted.

"You do know we have to tell the others, right?"

"How the hell am I supposed to tell them that?"

"You don't need to tell them why you have a sore throat. Just that you have a sore throat."

"True," Shawna conceded.

"Go on. You go break the news. I'll head out and see if I can get some lozenges or something for you."


"You brought a minibus?" Marcus looked up, surveying the vehicle with a frown.

"Sure," Ally shrugged. "This way when we drive down tomorrow we can all go together."

"And how do we all get back?"

"Nick and I will drive you all back."

"Don't you have work?"

"I started maternity leave early," Ally said. "I figured I might need the time to deal with this whole Connor MacNamara mess."

"They arrested someone this morning."

"Really?" Ally reached into the side of the minibus and grabbed a notepad and pen.

"I didn't get any details. There was just a brief piece about it on the morning news."

"I'll look it up," she assured him and turned to head off.

"You need to lock the van," Marcus pointed out, and she waved the key above her head as she went, triggering the locks.

"Honey," Hope called, stepping away from the door back into the venue. "Have you got a minute?"

"Sure," he nodded, shielding his eyes from the sun as he turned back to look her way.

"Is..." She trailed off, staring at Ally's departing figure for a moment. "Is she alright?"

"She's gone to see if she can find some details about the guy they arrested this morning for MacNamara's murder."

"They caught someone!" Hope grabbed his arm, dragging him into the shade of the building. "Why didn't you say something?"

"It was on the news this morning. I figured everyone would have seen it."

"You didn't think it was odd that no-one said anything?"

"Not really. It's over and done with. Why waste time on it any more?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.