Hospital of Bangalore  - Cover

Hospital of Bangalore

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 5: The Honeymoon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Honeymoon - "Hospital of Bangalore" takes place twenty five years after "A Better World II." The hospital was established to do reconstructive surgery and rehabilitation to the survivors of the devastation of the asteroid attack in "A Better World" Bangalore is a moon of a J class planet in the Tau-Ceti system. The head of the hospital has gone a lot bonkers. There be strange beasts on Bangalore.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Furry   non-anthro   Interracial  

At 1400 we escaped to Sonoma County Airport and the Cessna I had rented. We flew to Redding and rented a 35 foot class A motor home, then drove out State Rout 44 from Redding to a Camp site at the Manzanita Lake Campground. We had two elecrtropeds on the bike rack on the rear of the motor home that we planned on using to explore the park. Lassen Volcanic National Park is 50 miles east of Redding California.

On the way there I took a detour north on State Route 89 to the Subway Caves and Big Springs. The Subway Caves were old lava tube caves that went for miles around Hat Creek. On the way back to Manzanita Lake we stopped at Big Springs. Up stream of Big Springs, Hat Creek is a little 15 foot wide creek. Down stream of Big Springs Hat Creek is a 60 foot wide 6 foot deep river. Big Springs is a flooded lava tube.

While we were there, we watched two fisherman fish for bass. The older man asked, "Do you like fresh fish?" I said, "Yes." He took a plastic bag out of his pack and put four of the nicest bass in it and said, "Take them. They'll be good eating for your honeymoon dinner."

I asked, "How did you know we were just married?"

He smiled, "You have that new husband Cheshire cat grin. You have a very pretty bride. Take good care of her!"

I showed Sushi the fish and told her what the man had said. "Sushi, I will take care of you."

Sushi waved at the fisherman. We continued south to the park entrance. Inside the entrance about a mile was the Manzanita Lake Camper Store, gas station, Loomis Museum, information center, and bookstore. More importantly there was the Manzanita Lake camp ground. I checked on our reserved space at the camper store while Sushi did some shopping for necessities, then we headed for our camp site. We were both amazed. It was a pull through space just across the camp ground road from Manzanita Lake. We would be able to watch the sun set over the lake. I parked and set up the motor home.

Sushi started a pot of coffee.

I heard a squeal of joy. On our picnic table was a bouquet of flowers with a card. Inside the card was a Certificate. The card read:

Congratulations on your marriage.

We wish you many years of joy, happiness and peace.

THE WE!

The certificate was a birth permission. We had permission to have two litters of three kittens each in the next ten years

Sushi looked at me.

I looked at her. She would be fertile! I grabbed her and gave her a big hug. I asked, "Sushi, do you want to have kittens?"

Her response was a hit on my head, followed by a smashing and passionate kiss. "Oh Tag, I have always wanted to have your kittens. I don't know what the future will bring, but to have kittens to share it with us is what I want."

Sushi ran into the motor home and brought back a bottle of Champagne and a deli tray of cooked prawns and cocktail sauce.

I opened the champagne and poured us two glasses. Sushi opened the prawns. I sat down and Sushi came and sat on my lap. She fed me prawns and I likewise fed her. As she was reaching for the third prawn, I picked her up and carried her inside the Motor home to the master bedroom.

Sushi was purring loudly.

We traded kisses and back rubs. It did not take long for me to get an erection.

"Tag, is that for me?"

"Sushi it is only for YOU." I rubbed the base of her tail. That got her going. All of a sudden I was on my back and Sushi was on top of me inserting my penis in her vagina. We totally forgot to hook. That was not necessary. We both had glorious orgasms. We snuggled in each others arms and fell asleep.

Sunday:

The next morning I woke to more purring. We remembered to hook this time. What a way to wake up. After our exercise I put on a pot of coffee. I cleaned our fish and put them in butter in the frying pan. Sushi had frozen Potatoes O'Brian. She popped them in the oven. She also fixed some scrambled eggs. We ate out on our picnic table.

We decided to go for a morning hike. We were going to take the Manzanita Lake trail. I had picked up some bagels and cream cheese and a nice bottle of white wine at the Camper store yesterday. I put those in my back pack and Sushi packed a blanket. We were off.

We copied this from the Lassen Peak web site: Manzanita Lake trail: This pleasant and well-used trail affords a delightful romp among the Jeffrey pines and willows that surround Manzanita Lake. From the trail, which never wanders far from the shoreline, you can watch ducks, geese, and a number of fishermen and paddlers in small boats ply the serene green surface of the water. Lassen Peak and the Chaos Crags, loom above the lake to the southeast.

We spent the day hiking around Manzanita Lake. We saw lots of wild life. Sushi noticed the bobcat spoor at a couple of places along the trail. We were just about back to camp when we saw a pair of bobcats sunning themselves on a rock outcropping next to the trail.

I had Sushi connect with me so she could interpret for me. We were at risk. Two bobcats could tear us up. These were not tame bobcats. I puffed my mane. We had no choice but to go past them. Our camp was only 100 yards up the trail. We did not want to have to go back around the lake for three miles.

"Hello Friends." Sushi yelled in cat.

That woke them up. They both looked around and spotted us. The female got up and started to run off.

"Please stay friend. We mean no harm to you or your mate." Sushi called to her.

She stopped and came back to the male.

"This is our territory." The male said, "We do not know you. How can you be our friends?"

"We try to be friends with all." Sushi responded. "We are just passing through. We do not need to hunt in your territory. My mate has brought food with us. We would be happy to share it with you. We have more food back at our nest. We are staying at the human nests just up this trail. (Tag, get the cheese out.)"

I slowly took off my back pack and got out the cheese. I broke off a piece and handed it to Sushi. Sushi took a bite. She then offered the rest to the male.

The male came to Sushi and took the cheese and ate it.

(I just remembered that cheese is from Sally's Creamery. It is loaded with WE nanobots. Yup he is connected.)

Sushi offered some cheese to the female. She ate it too. That solved the communication problems.

"Welcome to the WE. My name is Tag. It is our wish that you live long and productive lives." I said.

Both cats looked terrified!

I assured them that they were OK. Sushi sent them calming thoughts. That worked. We then had them both scan us. I explained that we were smart cats.

Sushi explained what changes were made to our lives and stature. She said if they wanted they could be smart cats too.

They asked was the process painful?

I had to be honest. All members of the WE had to experience the pain file. I explained that the WE wanted all to feel death so we would not violate the WE Law in the future. I had to explain the WE Law.

They both thought about it. They liked the idea of hands and walking erect. They were concerned about a place to live. Their nest would be too small.

"What do they call themselves," I asked. "All smart cats have names so they can communicate with each other easily."

"My mate calls me Mighty Hunter and I call her Lady of the Lake." The male answered.

I suggested that we shorten those names to Hunter and Lake. I told them not to be concerned about a new nest. I would help them find a new nest.

I called the head ranger and asked if he had any job openings. He had some summer ranger positions open at Manzanita Lake. I was interested and asked him to meet us at our motor home in one hour.

I shared the story of Top of Mountain and Spot in Armstrong Grove and Austin Creek Recreation area in Sonoma County. I thought they might be able to work the same here in trade for a nest and food.

Hunter thought then said, "Let's do it."

We continued to our motor home together. Sushi started the Smart Cat process. We all sat and talked over the remaining prawns. We talked about our families.

The Ranger drove up. I introduced myself as Dr. Tag Savage and Sushi as Dr. Sushi Savage. Then I introduced Hunter and Lake. I explained that they were undergoing a smart cat augmentation. They would need jobs in two weeks. They would work in exchange for shelter and food.

The ranger thought for a moment. He only had summer jobs. They would have to have winter jobs after October 1. He could not let them stay the winter. He wanted to hire them. They would be a great addition to the Loomis Museum.

More information from the Lassen Peak web site: The Loomis Museum at Manzanita Lake offers information, exhibits, videos, Ranger-Led programs and publications in the summer months.

B.F. Loomis documented Lassen Peak's most recent eruption cycle and promoted the park's establishment. He photographed the eruptions, explored geologically, and developed an extensive museum collection. Artifacts and photographs of the 1914-1915 eruption are on display in the Loomis Museum. New exhibits feature the original equipment Loomis used to photograph the eruptions and traditional Atsugewi basketry.

"That would be fine." I said, "Hunter and I will have a plan for winter shelter and employment by October 1." I helped Hunter and Lake fill out their employment applications.

We walked to the Camper Store. Sushi and I bought some food for dinner and breakfast tomorrow. We took our prizes back to our motor home. Sushi had purchased some baby back ribs that were cooked and only needed reheating. She also bought another prawn tray. We showed them our motor home. If they wanted they could stay in the front bunk.

Then it hit me. We were leaving in five days. They would need mentors for at least two weeks. We had made a big mistake by augmenting Hunter and Lake. All smart cat augmentations had a mentor to care for their needs until the augmentations were complete. The mentor was either a smart cat or human.

I called James and Marsha and explained our situation. I felt them both chuckle.

"Not easy being a controller is it Tag. Well that is why we are here. We made similar mistakes too. You have two options. Bring Hunter and Lake here with you then in two weeks return them to Manzanita Lake. Or you could find mentors there in Manzanita Lake."

Sushi and I decided to try and find a mentor in Manzanita Lake. We put our request on the local WE Net. We had two possible hits within the hour. We invited Joanne and Terry to our motor home for dinner.

Ten minutes later there was a knock on our door. We met Joanne and Terry.

Terry was something to behold. He was a 6' 9" tall and 220 pound black. He had a voice so deep that it rattled the windows when he talked. Joanne was a 4' 8" and 90 pound blond lady.

Sushi and I scanned them. They were definitely the right couple to mentor Hunter and Lake. They even had a spare room Hunter and Lake could stay in until they could manage on their own. Joanne shook Hunter's paw. Then she gave Lake a hug. Joanne smiled, "Sushi did you notice something about Lake. Lake is pregnant with a four kitten litter!"

All of our mouths fell open especially Hunter's and Lake's.

The WE determined the kittens would also develop as smart cats. They would be born in September.

Everyone joined in a group hug with Lake in the center of the group.

Sushi, Lake and Joanne took off for the Camper Store to get more food for dinner and breakfast. We had a great meal. We all got to know each other much better. Joanne worked as a clerk in the Loomis Museum Book Store. Terry worked as a station attendant and tow truck driver in the gas station

After dinner we watched the Sun set over Manzanita Lake.

Joanne asked, "What have you seen of Lassen Peak and the park? Terry and I have tomorrow off and we need to go shopping in Susanville. My van will hold all of us if you'd like to come along. There is still ten feet of snow at the summit, but the peak summit trail was cleared last week. We could stop and climb to the top of Lassen Peak on the way."

I looked at Sushi then at Hunter and Lake. Sushi was all for it. She had heard the magic word "shopping." Hunter and Lake looked scared. I asked, "Hunter what's the matter?"

"Tag, the peak is way out of our territory." Hunter responded, "Other cats will not be happy to see us in their land. What is a Van?"

"Hunter, you and Lake need to scan Sushi and Me. You as a smart cat will no longer have or need a large territory. Your work in the park will provide your food and safe shelter. We are always mindful of others territory. That is why Joanne and Terry knocked on the motor home door and got permission before they entered. The motor home is Sushi's and my territory. When I am outside my territory is a circle around me as far as I can reach."

"A van is a motorized cart that can be used to haul people or goods. When you are ready Joanne and Terry will teach you how to drive a van and a car. I have set up a fund for you and Lake so you can buy things like a car or a van."

"My friends Tom and Cynthia Savage have agreed to open there home to you and Lake for the winter. They have one requirement. While you are there, you are to go to school. You need to develop skills to help make you employable in other localities."

"Top of the Mountain and Spot want to meet you and your family. You should contact them on the WE Net. You are the only other bobcat smart cats we know of."

The rest of the evening I went over the geologic history of Lassen Peak, Chaos Crags, and Mt. Tehama (also called Brokeoff Volcano.) My minor was in Geology. Joanne added a lot about the human history of the park. Hunter and Lake were like sponges. Now they wanted to go to Susanville.

We said good night to Joanne and Terry and invited them for an early breakfast tomorrow. We helped Hunter and Lake get settled in the cab-over bed. Lake really liked the foam mattress. Sushi and I were soon asleep.

Monday:

We all rose early. Sushi put on the coffee. Lake looked on with interest. Sushi had a great breakfast planned. We had sausage, biscuits and a frittata all cooking in the oven. Sushi set out orange juice, Shredded Wheat and milk on the table. The coffee was just finished when Joanne and Terry arrived. We talked over the coffee. Lake asked what that beverage was. We poured her a saucer of coffee. She did not like it. We told her it was an acquired taste. Lake and Hunter did like the sausage and eggs.

We all got in Joanne's van. The van was a new North American Motors van. It was powered by one of those miniature antimatter reactors. We started for Susanville. We went through the park so we could see the summit snow. The snow was eight feet deep at the highway summit.

There was no snow at the Lassen Peak Trail Parking Lot. The parking lot was at 8,512 feet and the summit was at 10,457 feet. We had a high altitude climb of 1,945 feet. I planed to stop at each switch back. This was not going to be a race.

Hunter and Lake were still nervous about being in another cat's territory. Finding the mountain lion spoor at the beginning of the trail did not help. The force of numbers seemed to assuage their fears.

The trail sign said the trail was clear. It also advised caution in shady (Icy) spots near the summit.

Joanne said that the Home and Food Corps maintained the trails in the park. They would cinder coat the ice so we should be OK. We were on our way. We met the Home and Food Corp workers at the first switch back. They were on their way back to camp. They said the trail was fine. There was one icy spot near the summit. They had coated it with fresh cinders.

We were one third of the way up the mountain when Sushi, Hunter and Lake all stopped. Coming down the trail was a male mountain lion. The lion looked at us. Joanne got out her gun.

"Leave us alone and let us pass." Sushi growled, "If you attack you will surely die. We may loose one or two of us. You will be lunch for the rest."

The lion looked us over and decided ground squirrels were easier prey. He let us pass. When we got out of sight Sushi fainted. By the way Sushi was not kidding the lion. I filed that away for future knowledge. Sushi was definitely the alpha female.

The rest of the hike was uneventful. The view and scenery was terrific. Joanne, Terry, Hunter and Lake laughed at all of the rest breaks the two lowlanders had to take to catch their breaths. It was one of those crystal clear days. We could see the Coast range on the other side of the Sacramento valley. We saw Mount Shasta to the northwest and Mount Diablo to the South. The towns of Redding and Red Bluff were visible on the valley floor. Sushi took thirty hi-res pictures. We took our time on the way back down. The thicker air was wonderful. We got back to the van at noon.

We stopped at the Bumpass Hell overlook. After the asteroid hit, six new geysers and numerous fumaroles appeared in the Bumpass Hell. The area was so unstable the trail was no longer safe and was abandoned.

I got to use more of my geology class explaining how the geysers worked.

We pulled into Susanville at 1:30 PM. We went to a little mom and pop restaurant on Main Street. We all sat outside and had burgers and shakes. Sushi and I cut up the burgers for Hunter and Lake. They liked the shakes. We put the shakes in a bowl for them.

Joanne said, "Shopping Time." The Safeway was across the street. Terry, Hunter and I were left to clean up and bring the van. Sushi, Joanne and Lake all headed across the street.

We drove across the street. One hour later our ladies came out with two shopping carts full. The camper store at Manzanita Lake was only used in an emergency. Most Manzanita Lake residents either made a biweekly grocery trip to Susanville, Burney, or Redding. We then went down the street to the Payless Building Supply. Joanne wanted some garden plants and Terry wanted some shelving. Hunter, Terry and I headed for the building materials. Terry and I were concentrating on shelving and brackets. We did not notice Hunter disappear. Then I heard a scream, "WHO LET A BOBCAT IN THE CHICK BROODER?!!!"

Terry and I immediately headed for the livestock barn. There was Hunter with a chick in his mouth. The man I assumed was the store owner was running fast carrying a shotgun. This was going bad fast.

I heard Mary/Fran, "You are a controller USE IT!"

I ordered the WE to freeze everyone in the livestock area. I did not expect the immediate response. Everyone in the barn were statues even the owner. It was as if time had stopped. Sushi, Joanne and Lake came running in.

Mary/Fran was laughing, "Tag, that worked but it may have been a little excessive. Now you get to undo this. You might ask Sushi to help with this!" I could hear in my mind all the other controllers laughing. Then I realized that we are always connected. I was not alone. It was OK to ask for help!

I was snapped back to reality by the presence of Sushi, Joanne, and Lake.

Joanne looked at Sushi and me, "You are controllers. Oh my God! Do I bow or what???"

Sushi broke up, "If you bow I will kick Tag in the butt. We are just smart cats, not gods. We are controllers so we can go on a special mission after we get back from our honeymoon. You can help me with the five people over here. We must not let them fall when we revive them. Tag, you and Lake get to deal with the four frozen here. Lake. you are not to touch the livestock. We will talk more about this later. Oh yes, Tag, I love you. Come on Joanne we have some defrosting to do."

I first unfroze Terry. He could help me with the others. Terry started to think like Joanne. I assured him we were just smart cats. We are not gods.

Then I unfroze Hunter, "Hunter, please do not eat livestock without paying for it first. Also humans get upset when we slaughter and eat our meat at the same time. Please finish that chick and come out of the brooder."

We finally got to the store owner and the clerk. I took away the shotgun before I unfroze them. I projected feelings of peace, love and serenity. That worked. While they had been frozen they had been aware of what was happening. I apologized to them both. I asked what amends I could make to them both.

The owner looked at Hunter then at me. "You can get him away from the chick brooder. He needs to pay for the chick he ate plus five more for pain and suffering."

Terry and the clerk laughed. "That sounds very fair to me. Hunter is in transition to a smart cat. He will pay for the birds. He has an account at the Lassen Peak Credit Union.

He has a Visa debit card. You may use it to pay for his purchases."

I gave the store owner back his shotgun. He went back to his office. We took Hunter back to our cart with our lumber and hardware on it. On the way out I saw two bags that would be good for Hunter and Lake to carry their ID and other like items. They were added to our cart. We checked out and took our purchases to the van. Terry pressed a button on the roof and two roof racks popped up. Terry and I loaded the lumber on the roof. We were done in Susanville. We took State Route 44 back home. We were home in two hours.

For most of the trip Hunter was silent. Just about ten miles before Old Station He broke the silence. "How are Lake and I to know human conventions and sensibilities? Why can't we stay with you and Sushi? We are frightened and scared."

I looked at Sushi and smiled. "Those are great questions. I will take them in reverse order. First scan Terry, Joanne, Sushi and me. You have nothing to fear. We are all here to help you it the transition."

"Sushi and I are on our honeymoon. We have to go home in three days. That is why Joanne and Terry are here. They have agreed to be your mentors. You can not come with us because when we get home we will be leaving on a dangerous mission for the WE. Sushi and I are at risk of dying on this mission."

"Sushi and I have taken care of your needs. First, we have started your trust fund. Second, we have recruited Joanne and Terry to be your mentors. Third, this winter my uncle Tom and aunt Cynthia will be here to care for you. You are also in my will if something bad happens to me."

"Joanne, Terry, Sushi and I are here to help you with those crazy humans. If something comes up and you are not sure what to do, ask us. Use the WE Net. It is for all of us."

"If all goes well we will be back by winter. We will see you in Graton."

"Tag, I did not think controllers can do what you did," Joann commented. "Is Sushi a controller?"

"Joanne, I have to ask you, Terry, Hunter and Lake to keep this information secret until winter. If it got out it might cause our deaths. Obviously there are no true secrets under the WE. We ask you store the information where only a deep scan can find it. Hunter and Lake, Sushi and I will explain these terms to you later tonight."

"Tag, Terry and I have both hidden the history file of this afternoon. To change the subject, I bought 6 center cut double thick loin pork chops. Would you and Sushi please join us for barbecue dinner tonight? Please bring Hunter and Lake. We would like to see if our spare room would be suitable for them."

I looked at Sushi.

"Tag, I was there when Joanne bought the pork chops. If you don't accept, you can eat alone tonight.

"What do Hunter and Lake want to do?" I asked.

"Hunter and I will be eating at Joanne's tonight."

"Terry, it looks like you and I will have to expose Hunter to the art of barbecue."

As soon as we settled where dinner was to be, we drove to Manzanita Lake. Terry drove us to their cabin. I helped Terry with the wood and hardware while Joanne and Sushi took the groceries into the kitchen.

Their cabin was not very large but was fine as a summer residence. There was a 16 X 30 foot great room. It contained a kitchen, dining area and a living room. Off one side of the great room were three doors. Two led to bedrooms. The center door was the bathroom. It was a simple home and Joanne had made it comfortable. Outside was a detached two car garage and a large patio between the garage and the cabin. Terry had a combination smoker grille barbecue and table set up on the patio. Terry, Hunter, and I set up the barbecue fire. Terry had mesquite chunk charcoal and a chimney starter. In fifteen minutes, we had a beautiful bed of hot coals burning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.