Hospital of Bangalore  - Cover

Hospital of Bangalore

Copyright© 2006 by Robert Wilson

Chapter 4: Graduation and Marriage

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Graduation and Marriage - "Hospital of Bangalore" takes place twenty five years after "A Better World II." The hospital was established to do reconstructive surgery and rehabilitation to the survivors of the devastation of the asteroid attack in "A Better World" Bangalore is a moon of a J class planet in the Tau-Ceti system. The head of the hospital has gone a lot bonkers. There be strange beasts on Bangalore.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Furry   non-anthro   Interracial  

Tuesday and Wednesday Marsha, James, Sushi and I spent the days with Tiger and Squeaker in ground school and the Cessna flight simulator. We all soloed on Friday.

Saturday was graduation. Sushi and I got to do the cap and gown thing. The Chows, mom and dad and Marsha and James Savage were there to wish us the best.

We headed back to Graton. What a party. Teddy's catered the event. We had both the Graton Squadron and the Feline Squadron there. Some of the participants had come all the way from Karg. All of the Savages and the Graton Pacific Apartments were there too. Tom, Nancy and Kit had planned the event. The pool was full. Tom and dad ran the barbeque. Nancy, mom and Marsha set up the buffet. Kit had the usual orgy set up in the family room. Dad and Tom organized a basketball game between the Graton and Feline squadrons.

While all this was going on, Sushi, mom and Bethany were in the Jacuzzi talking. Sushi had been the maid of honor at her girlfriend's human wedding. She really liked the idea of pledging your undying love for each other in front of family and friends. Sushi wanted to have a wedding for us. We were mated but somehow a wedding seemed special. Squeaker and Bethany got a surprised look on their faces. Why would Sushi want to perform a human behavior?

"Since we became large smart cats we copy a lot of human behaviors, like sitting in this Jacuzzi. For Tag and I, marriage would say to all of our friends, human and smart cat, how much we love each other and how committed we are." Sushi continued.

Bethany looked at Squeaker then at Sushi, "She cried a tear and said I want to marry Alex. Marriage sounds so beautiful."

That got Squeaker going. "Sushi you are absolutely right. I want to marry Tiger too. You know we could have a triple wedding. When Tom and Cynthia got married so did all their brothers and sisters. I think there were nine couples at their wedding."

"We could have ours on our patio and only invite family. I'll get Tiger to hire a caterer. I don't want Alex involved in cooking anything. I want him to concentrate on you Bethany. The caterer will take care of everything."

"Look at what we have started." Sushi grinned.

Sally, Sushi's pet cat, came out on the deck. She was saying to her self, "Hot, Hot, Hot. Air hot, Ground hot, hot, hot. I go friend. Get cool in puddle."

All of a sudden there were cat screams for help.

Sally had fallen in the Jacuzzi. Sushi reached over and picked Sally up. She placed her on the step. "Squeaker can we give Sally swimming lessons tomorrow?"

"Sushi, we have ground school all day tomorrow. You could do it before breakfast or after dinner."

"Sally, you are not to go near deep water until you learn to swim. After dinner tomorrow Tag and I will give you lessons. Tag and I are planning a trip to one of the lights in the sky. It is called Bangalore. Would you like to go with us? We might live there for a long time. There are no mice. We will bring your favorite food."

"Ok, if I get to be with you."

Sushi called me over. She looked in my eyes and said, "I want to get married."

I looked around at mom and Mrs. Chow, I knew from the look on their faces I might not ever be happy again if I responded incorrectly, or in an improper manner. Then I saw dad and Mr. Chow. I was a cat on a hot tin roof.

Then it came to me. "This is what my Alpha Mate, my love of my life, wants. Deep in my spirit I knew the answer.

"Sushi, my love, I want what you want." I was smothered in hugs and kisses.

Dad looked at mom and said, "Squeaker will you marry me?"

Mom jumped across the Jacuzzi. She kissed and hugged dad.

Mr. Chow saw the avalanche approaching. He went to Bethany and said, "If you want to, we could make it a triple wedding." He got the same response Dad and I got.

We then got to who would be in charge of planning the event. Squeaker got the honors.

Dad reminded us we needed to wear formal attire. He was ambassador from Felandia. It was expected.

Mom screamed, "Wedding dresses! Tiger call Mr. Patel in Misore. See if he can accommodate us at the end of the week. We can stay at the Palace again.

Dad contacted Mr. Patel. He was glad to accommodate us. If we were there early Saturday he would have the suits and gowns ready by Sunday afternoon. Dad also made reservations at the Palace at Misore for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Dad reminded us that we still needed five days to qualify in the F-16's. We would have ground school Sunday.

Then it hit! Kit's orgy had not set their WE Net to private. We got to experience ten human women and six human men all achieving orgasm at the same time. I was snapped back to the party NOW! I felt an angry Tom Savage breaking all of the WE Net connections for those in the orgy for a period of twenty four hours.

Mary/Fran, Nancy, James, Jane and Margaret took Kit to the gazebo. They reasoned with her. They also removed her ability to experience orgasm for the next forty eight hours. They were not upset about the group sex. They were upset for the irresponsibility of transmitting the orgy feeling to those outside of the orgy. The whole planet experienced Kit's orgy.

Sushi pulled me aside and asked, "Is that what all humans experience when they have a sexual union?"

"Sushi, I really don't know. I have never been connected to a human while they are in a sexual union and having an orgasm. Mom and dad connected and hooked with Tom and Cynthia when they had sex. Let's ask mom."

"You mean your mom and dad had sex with humans?"

"No Sushi, they were in a special deep scan called hooked. They could experience each others feelings, emotions, and sensations. We felt the same thing from Kit's orgy. You can limit who you connect with. Kit and her friends got into trouble by not limiting the connections to those in their orgy."

"Tag, do you think James and Marsha would let us connect with them while they are making love?"

We could ask them. They might expect us to reciprocate. Now that we are planning to marry I was going to wait until after the wedding to ask.

Sushi smiled.

Squeaker walked up. I asked, "Mom would you share with Sushi and me the time Tom, Cynthia, you and dad hooked and had sex together?" "Sushi and I want to know more about human sexuality. We also want to save our love making until we are married."

Squeaker smiled and held her arms open for a hug for Sushi and me.

Josie asked, "Mom what about Felix and me? Do we get to marry too?"

Squeaker held her hands and arms wider.

Dad walked up and went on net with mom. He looked at the four of us. "Tag, Josie and Fritz all went through sex ed class. I think Sushi did too. Why do you want to know more about your mom and me?"

I was ready to answer that. "Mom and dad, you two are the only smart cats I know of that have hooked with humans while you all had sex! I know it has changed how you treat mom. You have a much closer relationship than most smart cats. I want a relationship like that with Sushi."

Dad and mom looked at each other, hugged and smiled. "Tag, you and Sushi need to find your own humans to partner with. Tom, Cynthia, Squeaker and I have a closeness that made our other team activities easy to be and keep in sync. Tom discovered that connected group sex was a great team building activity. I might suggest that you approach James and Marsha. I think they will be honored and happy to be your first four way hook."

"Josie and Felix you might contact Kit and Rick. You will have to wait a week. Kit got grounded for one week. She has to learn to control herself."

I looked at Sushi. We decided to review the files on human sexual response. We invited Josie and Fritz to watch with us.

We were just about to start when James, Marsha, Rick, and Kit all joined us. My dad is at work here. It was good to spend time with James and Marsha. James held Sushi's hand and Marsha held mine.

James looked at us. Then said, "It would be a honor to hook with you while we all mated.

It was 10:30 PM. What a day. Sushi and I went to bed exhausted.

Sunday:

We were all up early. Sushi and Sally headed for the pool and swimming lessons. I headed for the kitchen to help fix breakfast.

After breakfast, it was F-16 ground school. Mom and dad were excellent instructors. By 3:00 PM we were let loose on the flight simulators. I crashed on takeoff. Sushi stalled doing a loop. Marsha had a great flight if you don't count flying through a hill. James only bent the landing gear. Not to bad for our first day.

After dinner, James and Nancy talked to us about an idea he had to toughen the firewall for our WE. "Why did our WE have to communicate with Radio frequencies." I asked, "Our blood is an excellent electrical conductor. Why couldn't the WE communicate with audio frequency through the blood? Transmission would be limited to one foot. To talk to each other we would have to hold hands."

James thought for a moment then broke into a big smile. "We could set it as an emergency command in the bios when under attack. It would be a top priority command. We could turn it off by touching our ear lobe."

Nancy has set up a deep archive. It cannot be written to by external WE commands. It would back up all memories, your personality, and knowledge. She has to do a lot of data compression. This means prolonged restoration time. It now takes her 1 hour to restore from the archive. She is working on the speed issue and should be ready for a test by next Friday.

"Oh, Oh. Tiger is taking all of the smart cats to Misore Friday. We're planning on spending the weekend and getting our tuxedos and wedding dresses."

"Would Tiger mind two more, just for fun?" asked Marsha.

"You'll have to ask Tiger."

"Tag and Sushi would you like to hook with James and me tonight? We have been so jealous of Tom, Cynthia, Tiger, and Squeaker from the time they all hooked." Marsha invited us to their room.

They had a typical human super size bed; it was big enough to sleep five. We all connected. We got in bed, James, then Marsha, then Sushi, then me. I could feel Marsha; she was excited. James gave Marsha a kiss on her eyelids. It was a tender, caring kiss that spoke of deep love.

Oh, what a rush I got from Marsha. She was resonating like a bell to each stroke of his lips on hers.

Marsha took the resonance up a notch by sticking her tongue in James' mouth. They were both resonating like church bells in a cathedral.

James slowly deliciously drifted his kisses down to her right breast. He circled the nipple causing gentle moans of pleasure to throatily emanate from Marsha. The resonance of their lovemaking was amplified by James and fed back to Marsha. After he had circled each nipple, he sucked her lower left nipple, bringing on her first orgasm

Now I know why humans have sex at the drop of a hat. Sushi was lost in the feelings of pleasure.

Marsha jumped up and flipped James on his back. She climbed on top with her head pointed at James' feet. She slowly licked from his navel to his large penis. James reciprocated. He licked between her vaginal lips. He paid special attention to her little man. They both came. Marsha sucked James dry then sucked him erect again.

Wow what a rush. Sushi and I had never experienced an orgasm like that ever.

Marsha was not done. She nimbly flipped around and kissed James on his lips. They both enjoyed the lingering essence of each others sex. At the same time Marsha inserted James' turgid member in her vagina. She had been doing her kegel exercises. James only took two minutes to come again. Marsha came with him.

Sushi and I passed out with the pleasure. What a way to die.

We awoke a few minutes later. I looked at Marsha and James. We were all smiling and snuggling. James was not finished. He flipped Marsha over on her tummy. "Ok dear, we have time to do it kitty style." Marsha looked back grinning like she had just eaten a canary. Their bells were still ringing from the last exercise. James quickly entered Marsha and hit that special spot. Oh did that ring the bells. Marsha helped by playing with her clit.

Sushi and I were determined not to pass out this time. We fed back our own resonances from our tiny bells. We all came together.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.