Maiden of Rome - Cover

Maiden of Rome

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Roman Tribune is captured by Germanic barbarians and sent to a witch. She turns him into a stunning woman and sent back to Rome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Fiction   Historical   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

Dagmar continued her intimacy with the Roman. She liked the man. He never complained about his captivity. However how many captives had such a beautiful woman for a jailer?

She fed him well, gave him berry wine, was an intelligent conversationalist, and was a tigress in bed. Miraculously all the scars he had taken in his life as a soldier disappeared.

The ointment she put on the side of his head cured him completely. He no longer felt the aches and pains that plagued him in his hard life as a Roman warrior. It was if he passed over to the after life. Dagmar asked about Rome and he explained his life back there. The spell cast weeks before wore off and he began to think of Vinia again. He told of the games at the arena, the part of the city that was all marble, the part where there was squalor and the various people migrating there for trade or permanent residence. She sat listening to him as he explained the classes of diverse people.

Over the ensuing months he woke up in the morning with a few irritating pains to his nipples. He also noticed two things. First, he didn't have to shave any longer and second, all the hair on his body gradually fell out and his skin was much smoother. It didn't bother him due to the fact that his manhood was larger in length and in girth and he pleased Dagmar every night in bed. Drusus felt more manly because the way she screamed when her orgasm hit. Fortunately they were in the deep forest and no one could hear her squeals of passionate delight.

One morning when he was sitting watching her cut vegetables for stew, he noticed for the first time that they never had any visitors. In fact, no one even passed their way since his arrival.

"Don't you have family?"

"They disowned me when I was castout of my village," she said without looking up.

"Do you miss them?"

"No, I don't."

"Why is that?"

She gently placed her cutting knife on the table and wiped her hands with a rag. She looked him in the eye. "They never came to help me when I was accused of being a witch. Not once did any of my family aid me in any way. Why should I care about them?

I wouldn't doubt if that bitch called my mother betrayed me to the tribal leaders."

"That is why they cast you out of their village?"

"No, they were going to burn me alive," Dagmar said. "I cast a spell upon them to let me leave the village of my birth with the promise never to return. The people who wanted me to burn were silenced by me with a wave of my hand. I then could concentrate upon the village leaders for them to exile me. So I was allowed to gather my things and come here. This was abandoned long ago but I made the repairs, fixed things the best I could, and made a nice place for myself. I like being alone."

"Why are you keeping me here?" he asked.

"I'm keeping you for your own safety. Besides, I like our relationship although I see it is destined not to last too much longer. I have sent Arminius a message to bring someone here to take you away after this winter is over. You will be sent back to Rome."

"Do you think Arminius will allow this?"

"He has no choice," she resumed cutting the vegetables for the stew. "When he puts someone into my charge, I have the say so whether to kill, punish, or to be benevolent toward that person in my charge. When I am finished with that person, Arminius must do as I say or I can make trouble for him."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.