Too Late To Turn Back - Cover

Too Late To Turn Back

Copyright© 2006 by Flash of Stocking

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Husband likes to watch his wife play with other guys. She initially resists, but then reluctantly agrees and finds she likes it. Things get even more exciting when they begin to play with the husband's co-worker, his rival. But is the pleasure worth the risk?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Black Male   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

Jen and Mike were deep in another discussion about their Game, about the next step Mike wanted Jen to take with Steve.

"Jen, I want you to go off the pill."

Jen looked stunned. "What?"

Mike took a deep breath. "I want you to go off the pill. Off all birth control. I know there's a risk of getting pregnant with Steve, but — but..." Mike searched for the right words.

Understanding hit Jen. "But the risk excites you," she said softly. Jen saw in her husband's eyes that her guess was right.

Jen shook her head. "Mike, no, that's going too far. I can't — you can't ask me to do that."

Mike took his wife's hands. "We've always wanted another baby, and I'd love any baby you'd have, whether I'm the father or Steve." Mike looked pleadingly into his wife's eyes. "Jen, the risk of Steve getting you pregnant, it's such a thrill for me. I can't describe it. I just need it. Please do this for me. Please."

Jen's head was spinning. This was crazy. This was taking things too far. "No, Mike, no, I won't do this."

"Please Jen, it would only be for a few months," Mike pleaded. "Just stop taking the pill for a few months. If you're not pregnant by then, you can go back on the pill, and I'll never ask you to do this again. I promise, I'll never ask again. But please do this for me, just this once. Please."

Jen turned away from her husband. She wanted to say no, and run out of the room. But she loved Mike, and this was so important to him. After reading all the hot wife and cuckold stories he had given her over the years, Jen wasn't really surprised by his request. But how could she agree to this? How could she let Steve fuck her while she was unprotected?

Then Jen thought of her own fantasies. Her darkest fantasies. She thought of how Steve had made those fantasies reality, and how she felt so satisfied, so satiated, because of it. Jen loved her husband, more than anything. Shouldn't she make his fantasies a reality?

Making a decision, Jen reached over to her night table and found the pack of birth control pills. She handed them to her husband. "Okay - if this is what you really want." Elated, Mike threw the pills into the trash.


(4 months later)

Jen carefully pulled the stockings over her long legs. She slowly ran her hands over the nylons to smooth and adjust them. When she was satisfied they were perfect, she attached the stockings' welts to the straps of her garter belt.

She slipped into her black high heels, and reached over to her dressing table and picked up the lacy, black demi bra. Pulling the bra around her, she fastened its back clips, and then rotated and pulled upward until the bra's cups covered her small breasts.

She took a step towards the bed to retrieve her dress, but then stopped, pausing to look at herself in the full length mirror. She turned sideways and looked at her profile. Her eyes went to her tummy. Even after two babies, her stomach was flat and tight. She began to slowly caress her belly as she imagined what it would be like, to carry Steve's child.

She wasn't pregnant, but it wasn't for lack of trying. Steve had fucked her relentlessly since she had gone off the pill. Like her husband, Steve was incredibly excited by the thought of fucking Jen's unprotected pussy. Of the risk of getting Jen pregnant.

Jen admitted to herself that the risk also turned her on. She hated herself for it. But her darkest fantasy, of being raped, had evolved into the fantasy of being forcibly impregnated. She was living that fantasy, or had been for the past few months, ever since her husband persuaded her to go off the pill.

Her hand edged under the thin wisp of her panties. She needed an orgasm. Steve had been away for two weeks on business, and she missed his hard body. Of course, she and her husband had sex. But she didn't get the release she needed from her husband, not any more. She loved Mike, truly loved him, but he no longer was the object of her passions. She needed Steve's hard body, his huge cock. And she so needed an orgasm.

With a quivering finger, she rubbed her clit. She closed her eyes and thought of Steve bending her over a pool table. Pulling her skirt up. Fucking her from behind. She was close, so close. She rubbed her clit faster, harder, the thin material of her panties tenting over her hand. Her mind moved to Vince. Ugly Vince. Making her do nasty things. His fat body on top of her, his repulsive mouth on hers, fucking her with his short fat cock.

Jen came, her lithe body slightly rising as her toes curled in the heels. Panting, Jen slowly withdrew her hand from her panties. She sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for her heavy breathing to subside.

She wasn't satisfied. She needed cock, a huge cock. She needed Steve. But he'd be away another week, maybe two. She knew she'd be unsatisfied, sexually frustrated, until he returned.

For a fleeting moment she thought of Vince. Maybe he could give her what she needed. But no, he was away as well, on the same business trip as Steve. And she would never let Vince touch her again. Never, Jen resolved to herself. Jen was ashamed of that night with Vince. She had never even told her husband about it. She hated herself that she so enjoyed it. She hated herself that she fantasized about it, in those moments of weakness that accompanied passion. She resolved again that she would never, ever, let Vince fuck her again.

Her breathing back to normal, Jen stood and slipped on her dress. She finished her hair and makeup, and went downstairs to join her husband. Soon they were on their way downtown. It was the evening of her husband's Christmas party.


Jen listened as her husband spoke to the three clients. They were actually potential clients, and Mike had been chosen by the senior partner, Christian Parker, to close the deal. It was a great opportunity, and Mike was intent on getting this new account.

But the clients were finding it difficult to listen to Mike, because their eyes were focused on Jen. In fact, every male eye at the party was on Jen. She was stunning her slinky strapless black dress. It clinged to her tight body. The dress was actually two pieces, a bustier that showcased her cleavage, and a skirt that ended around mid-thigh, providing a wonderful view of the blonde wife's long shapely legs.

"Jen, would you mind running upstairs to my office?" her husband asked. "I'm sorry to ask you to do this, but there are some papers on my desk that I want to show to these gentlemen."

"Of course, it's not a bother," Jen said smiling, giving her husband a peck on the cheek. While she knew this opportunity was important to her husband, she was relieved to be able to escape the conversation, if even for a few minutes.

Jen went up the elevator. She walked through the empty hallways and entered her husband's office. She looked but couldn't find the papers her husband had described. She turned to check his credenza, when a voice called her name. Startled, Jen almost jumped out of her heels.

"I'm sorry Jen, I hope I didn't alarm you." It was Christian Parker. He was in the doorway, a friendly smile on his handsome black face. "I was in my office taking care of some work, and I saw you walk by."

Still somewhat unnerved, Jen said shakily, "Yes, I — Mike asked me to come up and get some papers, he's talking to those clients."

"Oh yes, that file, I'm sorry, it's in my office. I had retrieved it from Mike's desk to check some of the numbers. Please, come with me, I'll get it for you."

Walking down the hall, Jen noticed again how tall Christian was. Even in her high heels, she only came up to his chest. She found herself struggling to keep pace with his long powerful slides, until Christian noticed her discomfort, and slowed down.

"Please, sit down," Christian said as they entered his office. "I'll get the file." Jen sat in one of the chairs in front of Christian's desk, and crossed her long legs. She was happy to sit. She loved her Manolos, but they weren't the most comfortable shoes.

"Ah, here it is," Christian said, holding up a thick file folder. He came around the desk until he was standing in front of Jen, and handed the folder to her. "You might want to look inside, to make sure these are the papers Mike wanted."

Jen opened the folder. She gasped, her blue eyes becoming wide. Inside the folder were dozens of pictures of Vince fucking her. She slowly flipped through the photos. All the things Vince had done to her, and had made her do, were captured on these pictures. Everything.

Jen looked up when Christian spoke. "You are so fucking gorgeous," he said, a lecherous smile on his face. "I've wanted you since we first met." Jen looked at his crotch, just a few inches from her face. A huge bulge tented the front of his pants.

"I heard about this game you and Mike were playing with Steve," Christian explained. "I paid Steve to get Vince involved, and take these pictures. Then I paid Steve to convince Mike to get you off birth control. That was easy, Mike was headed in that direction anyway."

"But this part you'll enjoy," Christian continued, chuckling. "Steve can't have kids. He had a vasectomy years ago, because he didn't want any kids."

Jen's eyes grew wide with this revelation. Her head was spinning. Steve couldn't have kids? Christian had set this all up?

Christian stared at the blond beauty, watching her process all this information. She was so fucking beautiful, he thought. "I've wanted to fuck you for a long time," Christian said, almost to himself. "Since I first saw you." Looking intently into Jen's eyes, he pronounced, "And I'm going to fuck you. Right here, right now."

Christian's pronouncement brought Jen back to her senses. "No," Jen said shakily. "No, you're not. I'm leaving."

An evil smile crossed Christian's face. "Jen, you don't seem to understand. I set this all up. All of it. I WILL fuck you. I'm going to knock you up. I'm going to get you pregnant with my black baby."

Jen was shocked. Both at Christian's words, and also the way he so easily and quickly shifted into street talk.

"Sure, you can leave," Christian continued. "But as soon as you do, I'm going to email these pictures to all your friends and family. There's video, too. Here, let me show you." Christian reached for a remote control, and pointed it at the media center across the room. "This is one of my favorite parts."

Jen looked horrified as she watched herself in the video. "He's got a tiny dick," Jen heard herself say in the video. "And he can't make me cum. I need your big cocks, I need you to make me cum. Please, please fuck me, I need it so bad, please give it to me, fuck me, please fuck me!"

Christian fast forwarded again. "I like this part, too." Jen wanted to close her eyes, but couldn't. She saw herself in the video, completely naked, except for her stockings and heels. Her face was covered with cum. She was lying under Vince, licking his asshole, her hand rubbing her clit.

"Oh my god," Jen said. "Oh my god. You can't — you can't let anyone see this."

"No one will see this, Jen, as long as you do what I say, and give me what I want. Don't worry, we have a lot of time. Those clients will keep your husband busy. So what's it going to be? Are you going to do what I say, or do I release those pictures and videos to the world?"

Jen paused —she knew she had no choice. She was defeated. "What do you want me to do?" she softly asked.

Pleased, Christian said, "Good girl." He walked over to the sofa, and sat down. "First, stand up and face me." Obediently, Jen stood and walked to stand in front of Christian. Christian studied her body, his eyes moving from her pretty face to her stiletto heels. God, she was so hot. Christian twirled his finger, and Jen turned around. Christian's eyes feasted on her shapely ass, outlined in her tight skirt. He could make out the slight outline her garters made in the skirt, and he admired the seams of her black stockings, traveling up the back of her legs. His cock was rock hard, and he had an urge to throw her on the sofa and fuck her. But no, he told himself, go slow. You've waited a long time for this, take your time, enjoy it.

Christian had Jen face him again, and he patted the space on the couch between his legs. "Put your foot here." Jen started to step out of her shoe, but Christian commanded with a low harsh voice, "Leave the heels on." Startled by the intensity of Christian's command, Jen slipped back into her shoe and raised her foot to the sofa.

Christian lightly traced his fingers along Jen's legs, along the stocking seams, enjoying the feel of her silky nylons. He lingered on the lace of her stocking tops, and traced his fingers along the garter straps.

After caressing Jen's legs, Christian took into his strong black hands her foot that was between his legs, placing the shoe next to him on the sofa. He lightly caressed Jen's slim stockinged foot, tracing along its elegant arch, then along the stocking seam running across her pedicured toes. Jen's face was flush. Christian's slow caresses of her foot was turning her on.

Christian placed the blonde's foot on the front of his pants, and instinctively Jen slid her foot up and down Christian's cock. "That's right," Christian moaned. "That's right."

Jen was amazed at how Christian's cock grew under her foot. He was huge, at least as big as Steve, Jen thought. There was a familiar tingling growing between Jen's legs. She didn't want to be aroused, but she couldn't help it. Christian's control of her, his absolute dominance over her body, coupled with Steve's long absence, was sending her into a sexual frenzy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.