House of Glass - Cover

House of Glass

Copyright© 2006 by Trace Ekies

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - [10th in the 'Kara' series] Kara likes to be watched. She won't get naked in public, nor will she go out wearing exceptionally revealing clothing, but Kara does like to show off at home, especially for workmen or visiting friends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Earlier in the day I had taken Tim to the airport. Now it was late. Kara and I were in bed but we hadn't turned the light off.

I read while Kara, apparently deep in thought, stared at the ceiling. She still looked upward as she said, "During the last few days you made several references to marrying me." She stayed on her back but turned her head and eyes toward me. "Were you serious?"

"Yes, but I didn't think you'd have me." I put my book down and turned on my side to face her.

"Don't be silly," Kara said. "But after you saw me with your friend's finger in me, I didn't think there was much chance."

"That's part of why I want to marry you. I love how free-spirited you are. I've never known a woman quite like you."

"You have no idea how free-spirited I can be. I hinted the other night about an experience in law school. Maybe I should tell you about it."

"Go ahead," I said. "But you're not likely to say anything that'll change my mind."

"I hope you're right but I have warned you." Kara turned on her side. We were about a foot apart.

"It was during my last year of law school. I had finished the required stuff and was just coasting, waiting for graduation. My boyfriend was a guy named George, also third year law.

"George came to pick me up one night. It was raining lightly and I ran to the car before he got out. With the heels I was wearing it was difficult but I got there without getting very wet. Inside I put my hands behind my head so George could get a good look at me. He liked me to show off. I liked it too."

"I guess you weren't wearing one of your business suits," I said with a tinge of sarcasm.

Kara ignored the sarcasm. "Oh no. In fact it's a good thing I lived off campus. I wouldn't have dared to walk through the dorm dressed like that. And Grayson Locke wouldn't have hired me if they'd known I even owned clothes like that.

"I was wearing an olive drab halter top that was a size too small. It was not much heavier than a tee-shirt and looked like it might have been made out of one. It was held together by buttons up the front that looked ready to pop. The matching skirt was also a size too small and, like the top, had four buttons in the front holding it together.

"The skirt was scandalously short and showed most of my bare legs. I had purposely left the bottom button of the skirt undone so it would flip up some when I walked. I wasn't wearing panties, rarely did, but George put his hand under my skirt anyway, just to make sure."

"Sounds to me like you wanted to get fucked," I said.

"Possible." Kara responded.

"We went to pick up Harold, a friend who was going with us. Because of the rain George just honked. Harold ran to the car and I opened the door so he could get in quickly.

"My skirt went higher when I slid to the middle. Being on the hump with my knees up put the skirt in my lap. I thought showing off was pretty neat, especially if it looked accidental, or, as it did in this case, like I had no choice. It was tight for three of us in the front of George's little car but no one complained."

I licked my lips. "How much was showing?" I asked.

"Most of my legs. The skirt was probably an inch below my crotch and remember, I wasn't wearing any panties. Pretty hot, huh?"

"You being dressed like that, or maybe I should say undressed like that, and sandwiched between a couple of guys? Yeah, thats pretty hot."

"I guess you understand why nobody was complaining."

Kara pulled the sheet down a little and teased her nipples. My cock began to stir. "I think I understand, go on."

"I knew Harold had noticed how bare I was but he pretended not to until we reached an area with street lights. Then he looked down and acted like he was seeing my legs for the first time. He really bragged on them. He went on and on about how good they looked."

Kara explained, "I know I have good legs but I think what was causing his lavish remarks was how close he was to seeing my pussy. I know I shouldn't have but I really got off on that. Anyway, back to the story.

"The bar was a college hangout, one we frequented regularly. There was no entertainment, no dancing, just booze and noise. George found a parking spot near the entrance. Harold jumped out, then turned back to help me. As I slid out I spread my legs a little. With the skirt practically around my waist, Harold got a good look between my legs but he didn't say anything."

"You didn't do it on purpose though," I said.

"Oh yes I did. I liked the comments Harold had been making and I wanted to give him a shot." Kara paused. "Pretty bad huh."

"Maybe a little wild but not really bad."

"Wait till you hear the rest before you decide whether I was bad or not.

"It was a Friday night and the place was jammed with people, tables all taken. While we looked for a place to sit I spotted Peter, a guy I had dated before law school. Peter recognized me but even at the swimming pool he had never seen me show so much skin in public. Judging from the way he stared I guessed he liked what he saw. He was alone and motioned for us to join him. I warned George that Peter was an ex but George wasn't concerned, he just wanted a seat."

I pulled the sheet down to her knees and gave Kara's naked body the once over. "So you haven't always liked being looked at," I asked.

What I had done flustered Kara a little but she eventually replied, "Oh no. Before I went to college I didn't even wear a bikini at the beach. I think it was George that got me to loosen up. In fact I'm sure it was George.

"He bought me a sort of skimpy outfit one day. I didn't really want to but I wore it for him to an outdoor concert. I liked the way guys looked at me so I bought more clothes like that. It seemed that the less I wore, the more attention I got and the better I liked it. Anyway, on with the story.

"I sat across the table from Peter. George and Harold sat on either side of me, across from each other. I introduced everybody and a waitress took our drink orders. Peter was staring. I guess you know by now that I'm a C-cup but I had bought the halter top in a B-cup, so it exposed more of my breasts. I had even cut the bra out of it so my nipples would show more."

Kara looked at me. "I told you I was bad; but wait 'til you hear the rest.

"I reached behind my back, pretending to smooth my hair. The buttons strained and my tits nearly popped out of the halter-top. Peter's mouth was wide open. The waitress came and put our drinks on the table.

"Then I leaned forward and sipped my drink through the straw. Like I said, my top was smaller than it should have been so my tits practically fell out. I had an audience, the three guys at my table, three guys at the next table, and God knows who else. Someone kept putting drinks in front of me and the more I drank the more daring I got.

"Peter and Harold were talking to each other. George reached over and undid the top button of my halter-top. The three remaining buttons still held it together.

I reached up to see how much was showing. The movement of my hands near my tits caught Peter's attention and he looked over. I'm sure he thought I had undone the button myself. Truth is, if I'd known George wouldn't object, I probably would have.

"Peter was staring again. With my fingers I teased my nipples through the thin fabric. At the same time I used my thumbs to tuck some of the material back into the top itself. The more I tucked in, the more my tits became exposed. Peter stared so intently he couldn't even blink. George and Harold watched too.

"George reached over and popped another button. Now there were just two holding the top in place. I continued rubbing my nipples with my fingers while my thumbs tucked in more of the cloth and exposed more of my tits. George and Harold, sitting on the sides of me, could already see my nipples. I leaned over and took a long sip of my drink so that Peter and the other guys could see them too."

I was getting hard listening to Kara's tale. I had gone from limp to semi-erect. Kara had gotten turned on too and was flushed with excitement. I looked at her bare tits and saw her nipples were hard.

Kara took a deep breath before continuing. "Then it got really good. George put his hand under the table on my leg. He stroked my inner thigh while I was showing off my tits. Harold put his hand on the other leg.

"George undid the second and third buttons of my skirt. Now there was just one holding it together. George folded back the side of my skirt nearest him. Harold folded the other side back. Everything was showing and I didn't care.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.