Older Men and Younger Women - Cover

Older Men and Younger Women

Copyright© 2006 by jazzyguy

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story about an older man who meets a much younger woman after his wife dies from cancer. I think you might find it interesting and for you older guys like me has it ever happened to you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

What is it about older men that attract young women? I'm a widower now and 62 years old. I lost my wife 5 years ago to cancer. I guess I could be considered in reasonably good shape at 6 feet and 200lbs. I've started doing some exercising because I'm starting to get a belly and I don't like it. I'm going to relate a story to you that happened about a year after my wife passed on. We were very close and shared everything. One of the things we always said was that if something happened to one of us the other one should go live life for both of us. I here to tell you that that is easy to say but when you lose someone that you love its not so easy to do. You relate most everything to the person that you loved.

We had built a small home (cabin we called it) in the Sierra Nevada Mountains at the 7000 foot level a couple of years before my wife passed on. We both loved it up there and called it our escape place. We called it that because we lived in a rat race called Southern California. We eventually named the cabin Paradise. We had a sign made that hung over the porch with the word Paradise burned into it in 6 inch letters. We also had a flag made with the word Paradise on it that we hung out when we were there. There was a lot of snow in the winter time but from Memorial Day to sometimes as late as New Years you could get to the cabin. They didn't plow the road to our cabin so once the deep snow fell you had to walk, snowmobile or have a small Snow Cat to get the last half mile. Our plan was always to spend most of the summers at the cabin and have our legal residence in Nevada where we owned some property when we retired. Our plan was to build another house on the Nevada property and we would spend the winters there.

I hadn't been to the cabin since Labor Day the year before and decided to drive up and spend a few days there over Memorial Day. I had sold our place and was living with my 82 year old Mother still in Southern California. I tried to get her to come with me but she said it was too cold yet. Actually I was kind of glad because I wanted some time alone just to reflect and kind of get my life in order. It had been almost a year since my wife passed away and I really missed her. I had also sold my business so I didn't have a whole lot to do. I knew it was time to take stock of my life and get on with what ever it was I was going to do. Financially I was well off so what ever I decided wasn't going to be a problem.

I drove up on Wednesday and arrived about 5:00pm. It was cool, 50 degrees or so, and there were still patches of snow on the ground. I had some groceries in the car and after unloading them and turning on the water (You always winterized the house) and putting away the groceries I made myself a screw driver and sat out on the deck until it got dark. It was kind of funny because as I sat there I kept hearing my dear departed wife say, "When this is over you've got to go live life for both of us." It was very strange almost like she was there. It had been a long drive and I was tired so after making myself a sandwich I went to bed about 9:00pm. Strange but I slept better than I had in a long time.

The next morning when I woke up it was light out side and you could see the suns rays in the tops of the pine trees. The sky was crystal clear and oh so blue. It was going to be a spectacular day. I had set the timer on the coffee pot for 6:00am and could smell the fresh brewed coffee in the bedroom. My dear wife had always brought me coffee in bed and I missed that. I went to the kitchen and got a cup. I knew it was cold because it was only 6:45am but I pulled on my coat and sat out on the deck. The birds were chirping and the squirrels and chipmunks were scurrying around. I just sat there and sipped my coffee watching animals and birds.

It's interesting in a small community like that. People drive by and wave. Those that are out walking always say "Good Morning isn't it a beautiful day." Everybody speaks to each other or waves as they drive by. Everybody pretty much knows everybody else and if they don't they soon will. Not like the big city at all where people wouldn't say shit if they had a mouthful. Another thing about a small community like that is people just kind of invite themselves to your place. It's very informal and laid back. All in all it is quite relaxing. I was on my second cup of coffee and this time I had put a little Baileys Irish Cream in it. I was sitting on the deck thinking about exactly nothing just relaxing.

"Hi, how are you this morning?" a female voice said bringing me back to reality. I looked over the rail and a young girl of perhaps 20 or 21 was standing in the driveway. "I've never seen you up here before she said."

"I haven't been up here in since last year. Who are you?" I asked walking over to the rail. I had never seen her before.

"I'm Erin, Erin Burns. My Mom bought the old Winter's place last year," Erin said.

"Oh, I guess that's why I've never seen you. I'm Rob, Rob Jacobs. You want some coffee?" I asked.

"Sure, I'd love a cup," Erin said.

"There's a key under the mat, come on up," I said. That's another thing about a small mountain community; everybody leaves a key outside so if there is a fire or an emergency first responders can get in. There is no vandalism or thievery for the most part. Very different from a large city. I went inside and got another cup. By the time I was pouring she was upstairs. "You want anything in it?" I asked.

"Maybe a little of that Baileys you've got setting there," Erin grinned. She had a pretty smile and she was cute too. I poured a little into her cup and handed it to her. "Thanks, I was just on my way back to the cabin to make some. I usually run every other day before I eat or drink anything but water."

"You want to go out on the deck?" I asked freshening my own coffee and adding a liberal portion of Baileys.

"Sure, where's your wife?" Erin asked. My facial expression must have changed because she quickly said, "Did I say something wrong? I assumed you're married because of your ring."

"No you didn't say anything wrong. My wife passed away about a year ago, cancer. Force of habit I guess. I've always put it on in the morning and taken it off at night. You didn't have any way of knowing," I said.

"I'm so sorry," Erin said.

"Yea, me too. I really miss her," I said. We had moved out to the deck and were sitting in the shade. The sun hadn't got over the top of the pines yet and it was still shaded. "So what are you doing up here?"

"Getting over a boyfriend," Erin responded. "I just finished my first year of college at Stanford."

"Stanford huh, you must be a brilliant. You don't get into that school unless you're damn smart. What are you majoring in?" I asked.

"Marketing and Political Science. I'm toying with becoming an attorney. God I love it up here," Erin said taking a deep breath. "The smell of forest and the pine trees is just so invigorating and I love the peace and quiet."

"Yea, me too. That's why we built this place. You want some more coffee?" I asked. The sun was coming over the tops of the trees and bathing the deck in sunshine. In the mountains the air temperature may be cool but it gets very warm in a hurry in the direct sunlight. "Maybe we should move over to the covered deck," I said.

"No, I love the feel of the sun on my body," Erin said standing up. She was wearing a baggy sweat suit and quickly pulled the top off. The bottoms followed just as fast. She had on a very small bikini swim suit underneath and she looked fantastic. For the first time in I can't remember when I was getting something other than a morning hard on. "See something you like? Judging from that bulge in your sweat suit you must," she said laughing.

"Oh Jesus," I said and beat a hasty retreat into the kitchen to get more coffee. By the time I poured the last 2 cups of coffee and splashed more Baileys in it my hard on had receded somewhat. By the time I returned to the deck Erin was in one of the chaise lounges with the back about half reclined. "Here," I said handing her the cup. Her nipples looked long and thick poking through the bikini top. The back of her hand brushed my hard on as she took the cup.

"I'm a 34B and they're very sensitive. They love to be licked and sucked," Erin said. She set the coffee down and stood up. As she turned around slowly she said, "I'm 5 feet 5 inches and weigh 115llbs. I'm 34-21-33. So what do you think, do you see anything you like?" Erin asked.

"Jesus Erin I just met you, besides I'm old enough to be your grandfather. How old are you anyway?" I asked.

"19 and that isn't what I asked you," Erin said coming up to me. Her back was to the road and the bikini top disappeared. Her pert breasts were gorgeous. Beautiful pink aureoles with long thick knotted nipples. I almost lost it when she reached down and felt my raging hard on. "Oh how big is that thing?"

"9 inches. Erin, it's been almost 2 years, if you don't stop, Oh God," I gasped. My cock was throbbing and leaking precum. There was a big stain on the front of my sweat pants.

"Come on," Erin said grabbing my hand and pulling me into the cabin. We were no more than in the door and she was on her knees pulling my sweat pants down. "Oh my God it's a beautiful cock. I want it," she said as her tongue licked over the head.

"Erin, Erin no, it'll be too quick. Ooooooohhhh God," I gasped. 4 inches of my cock was in her warm sucking mouth. I was trying to hold it back but it was hopeless when I gasped, "Erin, I'm gonna, gonna cum, aaaahhhh fuck." Stream after stream of hot Jizz shot out the end of my throbbing cock until my balls were empty. "Oh Jesus," I groaned staggering back a couple of steps and sitting down on the couch. Erin knee walked over to me and nuzzled my soft cock. 2 little streams of Jizz had trickled from the corners of her mouth and few drops were on her breasts.

"You taste good. I'm not a very good cocksucker though," Erin said.

"You were great. Where'd you get the idea you weren't a good cocksucker?" I asked. I was still breathing pretty hard.

"The guy I told you I was getting over. He said I was shitty cocksucker and a lousy fuck. The only thing I was good for was to be eye candy at a party or something," Erin said.

"Really, well I don't know about the fuck part yet but I can tell you there is nothing wrong with your cock sucking ability," I said. "Is that why you seduced me?"

"No. I did it because you were nice and I wanted to," Erin said grinning. "You taste good too. I liked the taste of your cream. Are you going to fuck me?" Erin asked grinning just before she leaned down and took my soft cock in her mouth. I was soft so she could get all of my cock in her mouth. Her soft warm mouth felt wonderful.

"Oh God baby that feels good. Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked.

"Uh huh," Erin mumbled around my cock. I could feel my cock starting to get hard again.

"Erin honey, wait a minute. Let me rest a few minutes. My recuperative powers aren't what they used to be," I said pulling her head off my cock. "Let's get our coffee off the deck and finish it."

"Okay, I'll go rinse my mouth out," Erin said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You aren't going to want to kiss me after your Jizz has been in my mouth," Erin said.

"Says who, come here Baby," I said. I had already stood up and pulled my sweat pants on. I pulled Erin to me and French kissed her gently. Her lips were soft and warm and our tongues wrestled with each other. "I know what I taste like honey. I've sucked my cream out of my wife a lot of times. Now that we're over that nonsense lets have our coffee and rinse our mouths out with that," I said laughing.

"I think you've recuperated you're getting hard again," Erin said grinning.

"I know but let's give it a little time okay," I said. I went outside and gathered up her sweat suit and bikini top and brought them in. I laid them across the chair. Then I got the coffee and brought it in. Erin was standing at the kitchen window looking out. I walked up behind her and let my hands run up along her rib cage to her breasts. "Mmmmmm nice," I mumbled kissing her neck. Her nipples were thick and hard. I spread two fingers on each hand and let her nipples poke through.

"Oooohhh they're so sensitive," Erin moaned. She gasped when I squeezed her nipples between my fingers gently. I let one hand wander down across her hard belly and cupped her pussy through her bikini bottoms. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum," Erin gasped pressing her pussy against my hand. I pressed a finger against her puffy pussy lips and then let my hand slide inside her bikini bottoms. "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh," she cried when I curled a finger into her pussy. She was soaked.

"You like that Honey?" I asked wiggling my finger a little.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees," Erin wailed. I let my finger slip in a little farther. She was squirming her ass against my groin wildly while I finger fucked her. "Oh God, can't stop, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh," Erin gasped. Her tight little pussy tightened around my finger and I could feel her warm juices gushing past. "Please, oh pleeeeeeeeease," She cried softly.

"Please what Erin. Tell me what you want," I teased wiggling my finger and then curling it up inside her pussy. More warm pussy juice rushed past my finger. I let my finger slide out of her and pulled my hand out of her bikini bottoms. Her ass squirmed against me while I held her tight.

"Put it back pleeeeeeeeeeease put it back," Erin begged in a little girl voice.

"Put what back?" I laughed still teasing her.

"Your finger, oh you're teasing me," Erin said turning in my arms. She had finally caught on. She had such a pretty smile. "Don't you want to fuck me; you're still hard." Her hand was wrapped around my cock through my baggy sweat pants.

"Mmmmm that feels good Erin. Are you sure you really want me to?" I asked.

"Yes and right now. Nobody's ever made me cum before. Even I can't make myself cum like that. I like playing with your big cock," Erin said smiling up at me.

"Enough," I said grabbing her hand and pulling it off my cock. "Erin, how many men half you been with?" I asked.

"4 counting you but only my ex-boyfriend fucked me," Erin said. "I always made him use a condom. He only ever lasted 4 or 5 minutes. Remember I'm a lousy fuck and a lousy cocksucker. Nobody's ever cum in my mouth either until you did today," she said.

"What about the other 2?" I asked.

"They were just guys I dated in high school. We did some heavy petting and I jacked them off is all. I never even kissed or saw the cocks," Erin said. "I just reached inside of their pants and jacked them off until they made a mess in their shorts," she said laughing.

"It was so funny when they'd cum in their pants."

"You were a prick tease Erin," I said.

"I'm not a prick tease now," Erin said softly putting her arms around my neck and kissing my lips softly. "I'm so horny and my pussy is still throbbing from your finger. I've never had a bare cock in my cunt. Please."

"Are you sure that's what you want Erin?" I asked again. I wasn't teasing this time.

"Where's the bedroom?" Erin responded. I took her hand and led back to the bedroom. "Oh this is nice," she said when we got into the room.

"On the bed girl," I ordered pushing her back onto the bed. "Raise your legs so I can get these off," I said pulling her bikini bottoms down her slim tapered legs exposing her treasure between her flawless thighs. Holding one leg in the air I let my hand caress her smooth thigh. I leaned down and kissed her pussy letting my tongue lap at her wet pussy lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.