Blitz - Cover

Blitz

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It is World War II. France is beaten. The Battle for Britain has begun. A famous movie star puts her son on the wrong train. When she realizes her mistake, she has a search made to his whereabouts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Historical   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Two years later Miriam gave birth to her third child and final child. It was a girl. They named her Penelope after Gregory's mother. She was known by everyone as Penny. Victoria was happy to have a sister. She was three and felt excited when they came home. Miriam now used Victoria's old crib and placed the three year old in a bed with a guard railing that Gregory built. He had been promoted to Brigadier General and was still an adjutant for Field Marshall Brads. Now they were both under the Allied leadership of General Dwight Eisenhower. They often met to discuss the strategy for the invasion of the European mainland.

Miriam was so busy with Victoria and Penelope she almost had forgotten Ian. Plus her co-star in two movies Leslie Howard was missing and presumed dead. There were many theories about his death. The plane he was on was shot down with Hitler believing that Winston Churchill was aboard. He gave orders for the Luftwaffe to shoot it down which they succeeded in doing. The other theories that he was on a secret mission to Portugal to bring them into the war on the Allied side and was still alive working for the underground to prevent fascist Spain from joining Germany.

Those things were primarily on her mind but she still received unposted notes from somewhere regarding Ian's health and well being. He would be sixteen this coming fall. Not seeing her oldest in almost five years, she couldn't imagine what the boy looked like if he did turn up.

She was so busy with her children and making films that Miriam didn't know that her husband was so secretive about his work in the military. The German bombings of London had been cut back drastically but there were still sporadic raids upon the city. Hitler was fighting a surging Soviet Army that was making its way westward recapturing most of the land of Mother Russia. He rejected all appeals by his staff to seek a truce with Stalin. Both armies were being bled white. Only Hitler's problem was he had no more replacements while Stalin kept throwing fresh troops at him. Goebbels promised the German people that their leader would come up with new miracle weapons which would bring the Allies to their knees.


Gwyn was ill. Ian had to do all the outside work while Armes tried to take care of her bed ridden husband. Carol did all the housework. Gwyn talked to a cousin in the postal service not to stamp Ian's letters to his mother and received his cooperation. Armes was getting on in years too. Ian and Carol were their lifeline in staying within their own home as humble as it was.

The children had grown signicantly. Ian was now tall and strong. He was nearing six feet like his father while Carol was turning into a real beauty. Long blonde hair, stunning blue eyes, very comely face along with a sexy body. She often found them embracing and kissing. She needed them desparately so Armes turned a blind eye on their passion for each other. She now knew the depth of their love for one another that they proclaimed when they first arrived here.

"How was that?" Ian asked Carol after giving her oral sex in her virgin pussy.

"Wonderful," she whispered and then kissed him fervently on his mouth with her tongue playing with his. Before she had performed oral sex on him. Ian had fixed the loose boards in the loft so there would be little or no noise. If the Fletchers heard them, they ignored it.

"I love you," Carol cuddled up to him. Now that she was much smaller, she felt like he was the man she always dreamed of. There was no other but Ian since she met the shy little boy on the train taking them from London to Wales.

"I love and adore you," Ian wrapped his arms protectively around her. Since they had gotten used to the hard work, both weren't nearly as tired as at first. Upon cleaning up after their evening meal, they spent an hour or two reading by the fire or by candlelight. Carol found a love for poetry while Ian liked action books. His favorites were The Last of the Mohicans and the Scarlet Pimpernel.

"You know Armes and Gwyn are getting feeble," Carol said quietly. "What are we going to do now?"

"I think we should take care of them until they pass away," Ian advised. "After all that they did for us, it would be a cruel thing for us to leave them when they need us most."

"I think of them more of our parents than mine were. How about you?"

"Yes, no doubt. That's why I want to stay. Besides, we're free to show our love for each other here. I never tire of you. I remember on the train that you said we were going to get married. I really didn't believe it until we ran away. That's when I started thinking that just may be right. Have I told you how beautiful you are?"

"Only a couple thousand times," she snuggled closer. "Have I told you how handsome and strong you are?"

"Only a couple thousand times," he smiled.

Carol giggled.

"I think we should make a plan for us to return to London as soon as they're gone to their reward in heaven," he said. "Let's each start thinking of what we're to do then."

"Have you ever thought about going to your mother's and just knocking on the door?"

"Hi Mum, I'm your son Ian. Am I still welcome?"

They both laughed.

Carol turned her back to him. Her bum was bare when he took off her knickers. She shook her ass to get his penis between the crack. He slid his semi hardness into it and they settled in for the night. In minutes they were sound asleep.


Meanwhile several hundred miles southeast from Ian and Carol, both Gregory and Miriam wearily got ready for bed. Victoria had been sleeping for over two hours. Penelope had just finished her breast feeding and with a clean diaper on, she too had fallen to sleep. Penelope was better behaved than Victoria as she often slept through the night.

"Lets not entertain for a while," Miriam said, shimmying into one of her sexy sleeping gowns. "I'm knackered and want nothing but a long night's rest."

"It isn't often we entertain anymore but we had to butter Wendell up to get that script for your next movie."

"I know," she slid between the silk sheets and punched the pillow into place. "This may be my last film. I'm getting tired too readily. Looking after the girls, looking after you when you get home, then to make a movie? It's getting to be too much for this old war horse."

"If I called you an Old War Horse you'd make me sleep on the couch," he chuckled.

"I don't think I would any longer. I've seen the wrinkles on my neck and the crow's feet on the sides of my eyes."

"Oh bullshit, darling. You look just as beautiful as you ever were. Hell, this film you're undertaking will make you a bigger star than what you already are."

"You're not getting anything out of me tonight," she warned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.