Blitz - Cover

Blitz

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It is World War II. France is beaten. The Battle for Britain has begun. A famous movie star puts her son on the wrong train. When she realizes her mistake, she has a search made to his whereabouts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Historical   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Twelve year old Ian Frost was hustled by his famous mother to the waiting train. There were several announcements regarding the evacuation of all children while the adults stayed back to help with the war effort. Women were to work in munitions factories, build planes, tanks, and all kinds of materials for the war. Most were happy that their young would be safe in the northern regions. Scotland and Wales. There were multiple mistakes made due to the rush to get the children out of harm's way. Miriam Frost put her son on the train, the wrong train, kissed and hugged him before letting him go. The youth felt his heart wrenching as he watched the tears forming in his mother's eyes. No sooner than young Ian was aboard, the train started inching out of the station. Britain was preparing for the inevitable invasion of their land.

Miriam raced for another train. Only this was incoming from Manchester where many of the military men were disembarking after their narrow escape from Dunkirk. She drew many stares as the train slowly entered the station. She was Miriam Frost, one of Britain's most famous movies stars. She was a tall blonde who had earlier read for the part of Scarlett O'Hara in the film Gone With The Wind. She lost out to fellow countryman Vivian Leigh but that setback meant little to her as she starred in two British dramas and was currently on stage at the Palladium, one of London's most popular theatres.

Miriam smiled and signed autographs awaiting her lover, Captain Gregory Mills. He had fathered Ian and the son was born out of wedlock. This was kept secret by Pinewood Studios as they were very protective of their stars. Miriam also had an affair with Laurance Olivier when she was an extra in the film As You Like It. But their affair was short lived and Miriam returned to her former lover, Captain Mills.

It seemed forever as she chatted pleasantly and signed autographs at the growing crowd about her. She loved the attention she was receiving. Miriam Frost was a tall, slim, blonde with long hair she now had swept up over her neck. The fancy hat made her look even more glamorous. While talking to her fans, she craned her neck to see those leaving the train. Finally she spotted him.

"Please excuse me," Miriam said as politely as possible. "A very dear friend just arrived from Dunkirk and I'm here to meet him and take him to his family."

The persons around her smiled and gave her nods, good wishes, and understanding. As they watch one of their film idols race toward her lover. They embraced but only pecked each other on the cheek as if they were only friends.

"Hello darling," she grabbed his muscular arm. "I missed you and was frightened for you. I couldn't sleep at all for weeks thinking the worst might happen to you."

"Well I'm home now," he smiled down at her. Although she was five foot nine inches. Even in her high heels she had to look up into the blue eyes of her lover. He stood six foot four inches tall. "Where's little Ian."

"I had to send him away," her eyes moistened once again as she tried smiling at her fans. "The Prime Minister ordered an evacuation of all children. Well, mostly all. Ian is on his way north to Scotland and will be gone until this horrible Hitler's war ends."

"That's going to be a while, darling," he said angrily that he could not see his son. He loved the boy as much as he loved Ian's mother. "They kicked the shit out of us in France. It's going to a long time before Germany loses, or at least neutralized. This one war I believe they are going to win. Mr. Chamberlain should have listened to people in the know about these things. He was like an ostrich with its head in the sand hoping that Hitler would magically go away."

"I've instructed our boy to write me as soon as he gets settled in Scotland. Our military experts feel they don't have the range to fly all the way there and back."

"Are you hungry?" Gregory asked her.

"Famished but not for food," she dared to glide her hand lightly over his penis. The smile on her face told it all. She wanted him badly.

They finally cleared out of the station and managed to grab a taxi to her luxurious apartment in North London. The driver was ecstatic that the beautiful actress Miriam Frost was in his vehicle. He didn't recognize the man who was with her. They stopped briefly at Captain Mills' headquarters for orders. He was granted a week's leave to rest and recuperate from his frightening ordeal in France then ordered back for further orders.

"Now about Ian," Miriam said as he returned to the cab. "I put him on the train to south Scotland and he should be fine. I gave him 25 pounds so he can treat himself to some sweets on the train. He was very sad to leave but I told him to keep a stiff upper lip and do as he is told."

"Bloody hell, I still wish I could've seen the little guy," Gregory stated.

"The train left as soon as it was loaded with the children. Yours came in an hour later. I know you wanted to visit him for a bit but there was nothing I could do about it."

"I know, I know," Gregory sighed, missing the boy.

It took them an hour to finally reach their destination. After paying the fare and giving the cabbie a generous tip, they walked upstairs to Miriam's large, well furnished flat. They took their time as they met a few neighbors and greeted them politely.

As soon as they closed the door, Miriam threw herself into her lover's arms. They kissed passionately as she undid the belt and zipper to his uniform pants. In seconds, she was on her knees taking his engorged cock into her mouth sucking it furiously. Gregory leaned against the wall holding her head gently as she took care of matters. It was what he dreamt of all those days in battle as the Germans pushed back the combined British and French armies with ease. At times he never thought he would enjoy this again.

She was so exhuberant in giving that lovingly beautiful penis in her mouth as much energy as she could. She felt him harden even more and it grew hotter then he shot his cum into her waiting orifice and moaned as she swallowed every bit then licked him clean. Gregory and Miriam were naked and in bed almost instantly. He knelt on the floor by the bed, put her legs about his shoulders and started licking her pussy. Miriam gave out a yelp of pleasure as his tongue found her clit. She drew him closer, tightening her legs about his head. Only a small side opening of his mouth gave him enough breath to continue his assault on her vagina. Miriam twisted from side to side trying to restrain a scream that would certainly be heard throughout the entire building.

Gregory's nose was buried in the thick pale hair of her pubis region. The smell of her sex intoxicated him. Gone for the moment was the war, the battle he fought in, the strenuous stress he felt on the small boat ferrying him across the channel. He could only inhale the erotic odor of her seeping wetness. Miriam now had her lover by the ears as she almost laughed at a joke she recently heard. 'How does a woman hold her liquor? By his ears.' Only liquor was replaced by licker. Yes, her licker. Her love, her passion building up as she felt that small electric conduit grow from a tiny spark in her to a blazing inferno of passion. She bit into a pillow to keep from yelling as loud as she could when she sprayed his face with her cum.

Before she could come down from that wonderful high, Gregory was between her legs with his long hard cock entering her pussy. Automatically Miriam wrapped her legs around the back of his thighs as he penetrated her deeply. She compared this to that of her other lover, Laurance. But there was no comparison. Gregory had it all over him. She grunted as he went deeper and deeper up her vagina until she felt so many wonderful things happening to her. The high that she had been on only enhanced it more as his prick hit it's mark. Her gspot. Only she didn't know what a gspot was. She threw a pillow over her face and screamed as multiple intense orgasms raced through every cell in her body. The climax of his cumming into her was anti-climatic. She had reached her highest level of orgasm only moments before.

They lay there in their sweated bodies breathing heavily after a wonderfully wild time. Both shared one cigarette afterwards. Neither were heavy smokers but after this, they had to do something before getting ready again.

Four hours and several trysts later, Miriam filled the tub with hot water and climbed in sitting with her back against Gregory's hairy chest. Both just soaked in the perfumed water she had arranged. He play with the nipples of her ample breasts. They were pink with a darker color of her aureolas. She was all fucked out for the moment and just let him play with them. Only a slight spark was there but not enough to get her going again.

"Where do you want to go for dinner?" he asked.

"There's quaint pub around the corner that has great food," she replied.

"Bailey's?"

"Yes, Bailey's. Oh, you've been there before. How foolish of me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.