Blitz - Cover

Blitz

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - It is World War II. France is beaten. The Battle for Britain has begun. A famous movie star puts her son on the wrong train. When she realizes her mistake, she has a search made to his whereabouts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Historical   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

As soon as Norway fell to the German war machine, it waited only a few weeks to invade France and the low countries. Neville Chamberlain was ousted from Parliament by both parties. Labour and his own Conservative wing. The King wanted Lord Halifax to takeover as Prime Minister, but the House of Commons rejected this. Nancy Astor who detested Churchill, loved her country and told the King that no one could lead the Empire in a war except Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill. The King reluctantly called for Churchill to form a new cabinet.

Just as the new Prime Minister took office, the nazis struck. First Luxumbourg, then Holland fell. Belgium's resistance was futile while the French and British Expeditionary Forces rushed north to stop the German war machine. This is exactly what Germany expected. Out of the Ardennes Forest poured 50 divisions of German Panzers and infantry. France with its smaller number of troops were overwhelmed and the road to Paris was open. The French were caught flat footed unable to turn to save their city. Defeatism was in the French Army. The Maginot Line that was so expensive to build couldn't help the ferocious attacks by the Germans. The French and British suffered many casualties while the Germans had very little. Back in the north, the German Panzers surrounded the British and part of the French armies at Dunkirk. Churchill ordered an evacuation calling on HM Navy plus anything that could cross the English Channel to get the troops onto ships, boats, yachts, schooner's, even small engine craft. It was very successful and over 300,000 men lived to fight for another day.

Meanwhile, Paris fell without a shot. The German troops marched in order as Frenchman who had fought them so bravely in the First World War could only watch in tears as the enemy occupied the City of Lights. Hitler was on hand to witness the signing of surrender to the Nazis from the same railcar that Germany signed their surrender 22 years earlier. Churchill stood before Parliament and said, "The Battle for France is over. The Battle for Britain has just begun. I can only offer you blood, toil, tears and sweat. But we will beat the Nazis and rid them of this earth." So this is the Battle for Britain.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.