Dear Diary - Cover

Dear Diary

Copyright© 2006 by Old 1 Eye

Chapter 8

ESP Sci-fi Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Fred is sent on an unusual trip. You might like to see what happened.

Caution: This ESP Sci-fi Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

We got everything, including the two newly freed slaves, loaded up. Night, Billie and I walked along with the wagon while Joy drove the team.

That night we made a nice camp. We were introduced to Jojo and Ellie; Billie had already anglicized their names for me.

Jojo was about 6'8" tall and very thin, which was about all I could tell. Ellie was about 6'5" and very busty, again, about all I could tell under her heavy clothing. I guess Billie is big for a woman.

During our discussion over supper, I found out that they were both professional people. Jojo was a Doctor, and Ellie was a teacher. Billie went on to explain that the women were her people's usual professionals, and soldiers, artisans and craftsmen were usually men.

We set watches that night but had no problems.

The next day and for the rest of the trip, Night took it upon herself to teach Jojo and Ellie how to defend themselves. They both thought this was very kind of Night, as they wanted to not be taken prisoner again.

They both wanted to learn English. I guess it was a simple language for them, as Billie and Joy were teaching them very quickly.

Obviously, the girls were talking about everything, as the third night out Jojo came to my bedroll and asked to sleep with me. It was a little cool and she said she was freezing. I acquiesced and she got in with me. She was a little cool to the touch, but she ahhed and spoke a bit in her language. All of the others chuckled, then she said in English, "Fred, you are very warm. I want to sleep with you every night." Then she kissed me on the lips.

She rolled over and snuggled up with me. I put my arm around her. I was shocked at how thin this woman was, I could feel every rib, and her breasts were little empty sacks. "Jojo, why was he starving you?" I asked her.

She called Billie over and asked her to translate. The gist of the story is that she had attacked her owner after he had beaten a friend of hers to death. He was punishing her by starving her to death; she had only two meals in over a week. "I don't know how much longer I would have been able to stay alive," she finally told me.

"I'm glad you are still alive," I told her.

Billie snuggled up to my back and asked, "Fred can we have sex?"

"Will it embarrass Jojo and Ellie?" I asked in return.

"No, Fred. I want it and they want to see it. I told them how gentle you were. They don't believe it," she explained.

So Billie and I had sex, I had missed it for the last couple of days and I was a bit randy. I wasn't very gentle, I bit her breasts not very lightly, and hammered her until we both had a nice climax.

After the roaring in my ears calmed down, I heard the three red women talking up a storm. I hugged Billie up and whispered in her ear, "What is all the talking about?"

"Fred, Jojo and Ellie are very excited about having sex with you. You are so gentle and caring. Jojo especially, can't believe you let me have a climax. I told them that they would really like how big your penis is," she explained.

I blushed.

Joy sent, "It is time for your watch, Billie."

Billie put on her clothes and got up for her watch. Joy came and got into bed with me. She snuggled against my back and kissed my neck. I dozed off and felt her in my head helping me stay healthy.

I awoke the next morning with Joy and Night on each side of me, sleeping. I kissed them both and said that I was missing sex with them. I felt Joy in my head tickling something. My erection popped up like a Jack-in-the-box. Joy sent, "Do you mind, Fred?" I kissed her again and hugged her close. Night quickly slid down and took me into her mouth.

She was excited and slid me quickly into her throat. I didn't last long and blasted down her throat. She stiffened and then relaxed. She gently sucked on me until I went soft. Her slightly green color quickly went to light blue. "Oh Fred, that was so nice," she sent.

"You are why I am still alive," I said to both of them. "I love you both."

The rest of our trip went very nicely. The camp work was light with so many to help. Jojo rode in the wagon every day. She was weak from her starvation, but said she was able to eat enough now, that she should start gaining her weight back.

Our farm was in good shape upon our return, the skunks were glad to see us, and Bob was happy to be able to lie down in his regular place.

We all got into a routine of working, hunting and practicing with Night on our conditioning and defense training.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.