House Perks - Cover

House Perks

Copyright© 2006 by Severusmax

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A freshman Congressman from Pennsylvania becomes closer to a saucy Latina colleague from the other party.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Slow   Politics  

Representative Sundermann had just finished reading the draft of Congressman Bryce's new proposed bill, when the door abruptly opened Congresswoman Vasquez entered without knocking. This wasn't so unusual for her, since they became lovers recently. However, she had a look on her face that indicated that there was more than business or pleasure on her mind.

"Yes, baby? Or is this is an official visit from the Honorable Representative?" he probed with a mix of concern and confusion.

"It's more personal, as a matter of fact. Do we have privacy?" Angelica first sought reassurance.

"Yes, at the moment. It's just you, Molly, and me. Since she's my other girlfriend, I think that her presence isn't exactly the same as the public. So, what's the matter?" Philip inquired.

"Honey, I've found out that Jose and Felicia are ... well, lovers. Yes, they're committing incest. Part of me doesn't mind, but what happens if she gets pregnant? It's hard enough for a young woman raising children, even if the father is involved. How much more so with the stigma attached to sibling sex and the possible birth defects? I just hope that boffing Molly has reduced his potency for his sister of late," Ms. Vasquez explained.

"So, it's best that I continue to share Molly with him, particularly when Felicia is most fertile. At the risk of sounding cold-blooded, the best thing is to confront them and demand that your daughter go on the pill. Aside from pregnancy, the combination of his tryst with Molly and his love of Felicia are best for everyone. You know the identity of your children's lovers, and where they live. You know that you can trust them.

"Sit down with them and encourage the status quo for practical reasons. Include Molly and me, of course. I think that our presence is useful to this arrangement. Don't worry: it's not one giant orgy, since you're not doing your kids, you and Molly aren't screwing, and I'm not sleeping with your kids, either. That's just my opinion. It's not the end of the world," Sundermann encouraged his colleague.

"True, but I sometimes that it would be better for everyone if it was a vast orgy. I just fear the possible consequences, even as I can see the benefits. There's part of me that would love to ride Jose's dick. And I've lately reconsidered my feelings about my own sex. Watching you and Molly has turned me on a number of new ways. Not to mention that I think you would be as good a lover for Felicia as you are for us.

"The only catch is that I doubt that either you or Jose are into gay sex. Perhaps we can leave that part out, at least until the two of you opt to add that aspect of the matter. It's just a possibility, anyway," Angelica countered with a facial expression that showed face at her own counsel.

"So, you want to propose that all three of you girls become a shared harem? Do you think that Jose and Felicia would accept this?" Philip marveled with appreciation of his devious girlfriend's scheme.

"Well, it would only be fair to Felicia. If she has to share Jose, shouldn't he have to share her as well? And, as you said, it would reduce the chances of her getting knocked up by her brother. We could have both of you use rubbers when screwing Felicia at her most fertile point. Anything to prevent an unplanned pregnancy for them. Both of you could also use anal sex when you feel like going bareback with Felicia. I'm willing to do a lot to stop a misfortune from ruining their lives," the Congresswoman urged him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.