Becoming the Sorority Cock - Cover

Becoming the Sorority Cock

Copyright© 2006 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tom auditions with the president of the Gamma Phi Sigma sorority for a new position as the resident house cock. His audition goes better than expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   School  

It's not exactly the kind of job you find advertised in the campus paper or the classified section of the city daily newspaper. But, it was a real job and when the word got to Tom, he learned that there was an opening for a new position at the Gamma Phi Sigma sorority house on the local college campus -- the job was being the resident house cock for the entire sorority. Tom wasn't quite sure exactly what the job entailed, but he had been told it somehow dealt with sex and the female members of the sorority -- Tom figured those two had to be one exciting combination.

Tom showed up on Wednesday afternoon at 2:00 P.M. at the time of his appointment, and he was shown to the room of the sorority president, Meredith. Tom tried not to stare at several very sexy and attractive young women that he saw as he was ushered down the hall to the sorority president's room, but he felt his cock hardening at the gorgeous young women and the revealing way several of them were dressed. Tom hoped he'd get this job and he thought he pretty much knew what it would involve but he was simply enjoying the "interview opportunity" at that moment.

The attractive young girl who showed him to the sorority president's room knocked on Meredith's door and then opened it to let him in.

"Hello, Tom, I'm so glad you came by to see us this afternoon," Meredith said, as she was standing there holding his application that he'd sent a few days earlier. Meredith was a very attractive young woman in her early 20s and she had shoulder-length dark brunette hair. Tom spent a moment looking into her eyes to size her up and then his gaze moved down over her body to size her up. Meredith didn't miss a bit of it and as she made sure he could enjoy looking at her body, she said, "Do you like what you see?"

"Yeah, I sure do," Tom said. "I'd love to see a lot more, Meredith," Tom said in an effort to show her some of how he'd plan to fulfill his job responsibilities as the sorority's resident house cock. He knew that it would be quite a challenge because there were 65 young women in the house and he'd be expected to service as many of them as often as he was able to. Tom had actually heard of other campuses where the sororities had a sexy well-endowed guy who lived in the "house" and was there to meet the sorority members sexual needs. He always thought he'd jump at such a chance if he ever had it. Now was his chance.

"My, you're getting my attention, Tom," Meredith said as she put his application down and began to eye him up and down. "I've already auditioned three other guys for this job; would you like to try out, too?" Meredith said as she stood there, putting one hand on her hip and posing for Tom to let him see her nice figure. Meredith was medium height and her chest had to be sporting at least C-cup sized tits. She looked very sexy, and Tom felt his cock hardening as he began to visually undress her.

"I'd love to try out, Meredith," Tom said. He reached down, cupping the large bulge of his hard cock through his pants and made sure that Meredith could see the large bulge of hardon he had inside. He wanted to play a powerful psychological game with her in addition to what else he planned to show Meredith.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.