Sharing is Caring? - Cover

Sharing is Caring?

Copyright© 2006 by North Point

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Leo found evidence of his wife Marie cheating on him but instead of anger, he wants to know more. (This story was originally written on request for a couple who like my Birthday Present story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

It did not take long for Marie to find out which Internet sites she needed to post her ads. Composing the ads took much longer though but eventually she came up with one that was short and straight to the point. It read something like this:

"Horny and pretty young wife seeks cock to fill pussy with creampie for hubby. No STD or small cock. Less than 20cm or small load need not reply. Photos prefer."

After re-reading it many times to make sure it got the right tone, Marie finally posted it to a few adult web sites and awaited the replies.

Within a day, Marie's email inbox was already filled to the brim with replies. It seemed every man on earth wanted to fuck someone's wife bareback and filled her pussy with their hot cum. Unfortunately for Marie, most of them were either not attractive, their cocks not large enough, or lived too close to Marie and Leo.

After shifting through literally hundreds of replies, Marie finally manages to draw up a list of a few men that fitted the criteria. She emailed them individually throughout the week, trying to find out more about them and whether she would want to let them put their cocks inside her.


A side effect of this planning was that Marie had been horny all week. Not that she was not horny normally but the ideas of all these hard cocks for her made her extra horny, and both Steve and Leo were happy recipients of her sexual hunger. On Thursday last week for some reason Marie woke up horny, as usual, but that day Leo had already left for the weekend and was not there to give her a good fucking before she left for school. So by the time her morning classes were finished Marie was ready to grab a man, any man in fact, into the bathroom and fucked him silly. When she called Steve to see if he could met her at her home after school, Marie found out that he was also out of town on business. Frustrated, she dashed home as soon as she was out of her afternoon class, even leaving her friend Vanessa by herself in the hallway, and fucked her pussy raw with her black dildo for the next two hours.

After she had exhausted herself with the dildo, Marie realized that her constant arousal was preventing her from concentrating in her classes. So the next day Marie decided to bring her black rubber dildo to school with her in her big bag so she could relieve her panted up tension between classes. She found this bathroom in one corner of the library that was rarely used so Marie would rush there between classes and gave herself a few quick orgasms with her black dildo.

The very next day she nearly got caught. Marie had just finished cleaning up her dildo in the sink after giving herself three very satisfying orgasms. She was about to put it back into her bag when a young woman just like Marie walked into the normally deserted bathroom. Marie was so startled by her entrance that she nearly screamed out loud. Fortunately she did not scream and the young woman did not notice the giant black dildo in Marie's hand and walked straight into a cubicle. Once she had recovered from the shock of almost being caught, she dropped the dildo into her bag and nearly ran out of the library.

As Marie walked across the campus towards her next class, she realized that being nearly caught having sex in public had made her extremely horny! What if that woman walked into the library bathroom a few minutes earlier, when she was having a crushing orgasm in one of the cubicle? The woman would have heard Marie's suppressed moaning and if she checked, she would see Marie sitting on top of the toilet, her pants and panties bunched up around her ankles and a huge black dildo jammed up her pink pussy! Her pussy was dripping wet again, despite the orgasm she just had in the library bathroom. There was nothing Marie can do about that at the moment but she filed that thought in her mind and decided she needed to somehow get Leo to have sex with her in public when he came back.


Leo walked into the bedroom whilst Marie was in middle of unpacking all the shopping bags.

"What have you bought? More clothes? Don't you have enough already?" Leo never quite understood why women had a constant need for new clothes.

"Nope. No new clothes. Plenty of new underwear though. You want me to try them out for you?" Marie grinned.

"Why do you even have to ask?" Leo sat down on the section of the bed that had not already been occupied by clothes.

Marie took all the shopping bags with her to the bathroom and left her husband waiting. She came out a few minutes later and stood by the bedroom door.

"I'm not sure you will get cock stiff with this outfit." Leo commented as he surveyed his wife's clothing.

"Well, I'm trying to get outfit combos that will make it easy for me to have quick sex before coming home to you. So all of the outfits are picked for quick access, not just for sexy-ness." Marie smirked as she explained.

"See, with this white cotton shirt I can just unbutton the fronts like this to show off my tits," Marie unbuttoned her body hugging shirt and pulled each side apart as she spoke and revealed a plain white push-up bra.

"Is that the new underwear? I was expecting something more sexy." Leo commented.

"Sexy it may not be, but watch this." Marie grasped the junction in the front where the two bra cups met. With a twist of her wrists, she unclasped the bra from the front.

"Cool, isn't it? I especially looked for front clasped bra so my tits would be available just like that!" Marie rubbed her tits with her hands slowly underneath the hanging bra.

"Wow! I didn't think of that. That's brilliant!" Leo was amazed.

"Again with quick access in mind, skirts are the best because I can be ready to fuck just by doing this," She sat down on the chair in the bedroom and grabbed the bottom of her skirt with both hands. With one swift pull, Marie exposed a pair of plain white panties to her husband.

Leo groaned as he watched her gorgeous wife leaned back on the chair. Her shirt and bra had fallen past her side, exposing her body to his glaze. She then opened her legs wide and pulled the gusset of the panties aside, revealing her clean-shaven pussy. Leo could see that her pussy lips were already swollen and wet with her juice.

"You want to take a quick test drive with this outfit?" Marie asked. "You're allowed only a few strokes though as I've more outfits to show you and I don't want you to cum too soon."

"Are you kidding? My cock is so hard right now it can drill through wall!" Leo laughed as he approached his wife while taking his stiff cock out from his pants.

When he got to the chair, Leo took his cock in his hand and ran it up and down Marie's pussy, spreading her juice all over her and his cock head.

"Hhhmmm ... come on, don't tease. Push it in me." Marie whispered between short breathes.

Leo aimed his cock at her entrance and pushed into her in one slow thrust. When he was completely embedded inside her, Leo stopped and looked down at his wife. As far as Leo was concerned, fucking a partly dressed beautiful woman was the next best thing after eating cum from a freshly fucked pussy.

"You look so beautiful, Marie. I'm such a lucky man." Leo told her before giving her a passionate kiss.

"That you are." Marie kissed him back with equal passion and grinded her pussy against his pubic bone. "You better stop and let me change to the next outfit before we can't stop ourselves."

Reluctantly, Leo withdrew his cock from her hot pussy and sat back down on the bed. He left his hard cock hanging out from his pants. He could feel the coolness on it as her pussy juice started drying from the breeze created by Marie walking back to the bathroom.

Marie re-appeared a few minutes later an outfit that had even less sexual appear. On top, she was wearing a black cotton camisole with a green cardigan over it. Her legs were covered by a pair of low-riding cargo pants and ended a few centimeters before her ankles.

"Ah, darling. I don't think men will find what you're wearing sexy. At least not to me." Leo pointed out.

"I could tell," Marie pointed at his half limp cock.

"But what if you were to find me like this?" Marie again went to the chair in the corner. She unbuttoned the cardigan and took it off her shoulders but left it hanging on her arms. Then she peeled the camisole's straps off her shoulders, down her arms and exposed her firm tits to Leo's eyes. Her hands then moved to the front of her pants and loosened the string that tied the pants together. After it was undone, Marie pulled down the zipper and then pushed her pants and panties down her legs in one scoop.

With her pants now bunched up around her knees, Marie turned around to have her back facing Leo. She then bent over at her waist and rested her elbows on top of the back of the chair, presenting her ass and pussy to him.

"How about now? Sexy enough for you?" Marie asked as she ran one of her hand along her inner thigh up to her pussy.

"Much better." Leo jumped off the bed and slid his hard cock into her pussy from behind. With the pants bunched around Marie's legs, it means she could not spread them as wide as she would normally but this meant her pussy was extra tight around his cock.

"You like this?" Marie turned her head and asked Leo as he thrust in and out of her slowly. "Do you think you'll cum quickly if you continue to fuck me like this?"

Leo had to pull out of his wife after a few more strokes because otherwise he would have flooded her pussy with his cum. "I have to stop. Your pussy is so hot and wet!"

"That's Ok. I have a few more outfits to show you anyway." Marie pulled her panties and cargo pants back up her legs and went back into the bathroom to change into the next outfit.

Leo slumped down into the bed and waited for the next outfit with great anticipation. If all the other outfits were as hot as the two he had seen thus far, he was sure Marie would have no trouble extracting cum from men in double quick time. If he had not stopped himself last time, he was sure he would have blown his nuts and filled out a creampie for Marie. Not that it would be a bad thing, but Leo would prefer to save his cum for as long as possible.

When Marie emerged from the bathroom, she was wrapped in a thigh length sheepskin coat. A thin leather belt tided around her small waist, showing off her figure. The high collar hid what she was wearing underneath. Her legs were clad in black fishnet stockings and black leather knee-high boots. Marie stood in front of her husband, her hands on her waist with her hip cocked to one side and one leg bent slightly. She was a vision of alluringness, much more her normal self than the two previous outfits.

"Mmm ... What have you hiding under that coat?" Leo asked, unsure he would like what he was going to see.

Marie took the leather belt in both hands and very slowly pulled them apart. Once they were loosed, she opened the coat to reveal what she was wearing to her husband.

"My God, Marie! You're not serious about wearing these to college, are you?" Leo wanted to know because what she was wearing underneath the coat was closer to what she normally wore to clubs.

A white ribbed tank top covered her round, firm tits but left her belly on display. The top material was thin enough to show hints of colors of Marie's stiffening nipples as she had forgone wearing a bra. A short, almost micro, tartan pleaded skirt extending about 10cm below her crotch completed the outfit.

"Of course I'm serious. But don't worry, I won't take off my coat until I have the sperm donor in closed door." Marie reassured her husband.

"We won't want people to think I'm a slut craving for cock now, do we?" Marie laughed as she walked towards Leo. She stopped right in front of Leo and stood there facing him. Without a word, Marie shrugged off the heavy coat onto the floor and then slowly ran her hands up her fishnet-covered outer thighs, starting from her knees. When her hands reached her hips, she moved them towards the junction between her thighs.

As Marie pulled her short skirt up centimeters by centimeters, Leo could see that she was wearing no ordinary fishnet stockings. In fact, they were not stockings at all. They were fishnet tights with a big opening around the crotch area. Underneath this, Marie wore a pair of black lacey bikini panties, covering her wet pussy.

"Aren't these cool? I found them on the Internet and I knew right away they would be perfect for what I need." Marie explained as she sat astride Leo's lap, holding her skirt up to ensure Leo could see her new fishnet tights. This made his exposed cock came into contact with her panties covered pussy. Leo's cock had been leaking pre-cum for a while now and as Marie grinded her hips against him, it spread wetness all over the outside of her panties.

Marie stroke his cock slowly in one hand while pulled her panties aside with the other. Then she aimed it at the entrance of her pussy and sunk down on it.

"Fuck yes! I love having a hard cock in my pussy." Marie moaned as Leo's cock spread her lips and filled up her inside. "This time I'm not going to stop. I'm going to fuck till you fill me with you hot cum."

Leo could only answer her with a groan because his mouth was busy sucking on one of her hard nipple while pinching the other with his fingers, after he had pushed the tank top up and over her tits. In response, Marie arched her back and thrust her tits further into her husband face.

Pulses of pleasure shot through Marie's body when Leo bit her nipples lightly. Modeling all these outfits for Leo had made Marie hot as hell. As she bounced up and down on top of Leo, Marie's imagination went wild with all the different situations she imagined she would be fucked. Standing up with her back against the wall, bent over a cupboard with her skirt over her ass, sitting astride the man over a chair, etc. The possibilities were boundless.

Meanwhile, Leo was imagining what he would find when Marie came home with her pussy full of strange man cum. He wondered how his cock would feel inside her pussy if he did not clean her up first. Knowing Marie's preference of large cock, Leo was sure that all the men she picked would possess large cocks, if not huge cocks. Would his cock be able to satisfy her once those large cocks stretched her pussy?

"This is so good. You fuck me so good. I love your cock!" His question was answered as his wife raced towards her climax.

Leo had to let go of her tits because she was bouncing too much for him to retain contacts. He lay back on the bed and enjoyed the view of his beautiful wife riding his cock. With her tits freed, Marie grabbed her own tits from underneath her tank top with both hands and started pinching her engorged nipples. Looking downward, Leo watched his cock being swallowed up by her pussy and then appeared again as Marie continued to bounce up and down over him. He pushed her skirt up further so he could see their junction better and as he watched her pussy juice leaking from her onto his cock, then down to his balls, through the large hole in the fishnet stockings, Leo could sense her orgasm was approaching.

Marie's body motion had became more erratic and Leo could see her thighs and stomach muscles were tensing up, a sign he learnt over the years that occurred before Marie cum. Sure enough, with a large exhale, Marie started coming and her pussy tighten around his cock.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" Marie screamed as more pussy juice flowed out of her and soaked both of their crotches.

Marie had taken one of her hand off her tit so she could lean back on Leo's knee. This allowed Leo an unobtrusive view of his wife's pussy lips wrapped around his cock as she cum. A thick layer of her pussy juice coated his cock. And as she was coming, Leo could almost see her pussy lips contracted around his cock, pushing even more juice out.

Marie was coming down from her climax when Leo sneaked his hand from her inner thigh to the top of her pussy and light rubbed her clit through the fishnet with his thumb. Her clit was so sensitive at that point that Marie almost jumped off his lap as another wave of pleasure shot through her body.

"No! No! Too sensitive!" Marie cried between labored breaths and tried to pull his hand away. But Leo was much stronger than her and he kept his thumb firmly planted on her sensitive clit. He put his other hand around Marie's waist to keep her from jumping off his lap.

"Arrrghh! I'm cumming again!" Marie screamed, as her body shook from the second orgasm in quick succession.

Leo could not hold out any longer as well. The contraction around his cock from his wife pussy was too stimulating. He pushed his cock deeper into her pussy one more time. With his cock head making contact with her cervix, Leo fired spurt after spurt of hot cum right at the opening of her womb.

Marie's body continued to shake as her second orgasm rippled through her body as her pussy was coated with layers of cum.

"Oh shit! I can feel your cum." Marie moaned. She had finished coming and settled down on Leo's lap with his cock still embedded deep inside her. Her hips rotated around it slowly, savoring the feeling.

Marie got up from Leo's lap and sat down on the end of the bed, sideway facing him. She then spread her well fucked pussy at her husband.

"Oh baby, look how naughty I've been. On my way home from class this guy stopped me in the car park and asked me whether I want to suck his cock because I dressed like a cocksucker. I asked him who did he think I am? A slut?"

"He surprised me by pushing me against the corridor wall, pulled up my skirt, and shoved his fingers into my steaming pussy. I should have resisted but when I saw how large his cock is I ended up dragging him behind the bushes and fucked him standing up. And now my pussy is full of his cum!" Marie used two fingers to spread her swollen pussy lips. Leo's cum gathered at the entrance of her pussy and slowly drifted down towards her asshole.

"I begged him to pull out and not cum in my pussy. I told him only my husband can do that because I'm not on birth control. But he won't listen and kept on fucking me until he dumped his load in me, twice!" Marie used her other hand to gather up some of the cum and spread them all around her pussy, making it slick and shiny.

Even though he had just come minutes ago, Leo could feel a twitch in his limp cock as he listened to his wife's fantasy. He knew Marie was on birth control and the possibility of his wife being impregnated by a strange man should have angered him. Instead, that thought of his wife's fertile pussy bathed in millions of sperms, all gunning for the one egg inside her aroused Leo to new height.

"What if I get pregnant by him? See how much cum he had left inside me!" Marie spread her pussy lips to show Leo. "Baby, come over and suck all these cum out of me. Then may be I won't get pregnant."

Expecting her husband to rush towards her cum covered pussy and licked it all clean, Marie was surprised when Leo got between her wide spread legs and pushed his hard again cock into her pussy.

"I just have to fuck you again and fill you up with my sperms so his won't have a chance!" The feeling of fucking his wife cum-filled pussy was not new to Leo. Many times he had came home to find Marie with a full pussy for him to lick clean and fuck. He always came harder than normal when he knew someone had enjoyed his wife before he did but the idea of Marie not on birth control and her pussy filled with another man's cum was just too much for Leo. Before Marie's body could response to his mad thrusting between her legs, Leo released his second load of the evening into her, overflowing her pussy and making a mess of their joined crotches.

They ended the night with some 69ing on the bed cleaning each other out, Leo more so than Marie since he had to suck out two loads of cum from her pussy.


Marie twirled her blonde ponytail hair with her fingers nervously. She cast her eyes on every man that walked through the campus coffee shop door with expectation and apprehension. "He should be here by now," Marie thought to herself. "I hope he didn't back out without telling me."

As she told her husband the weekend before, Marie did not want to appear too sluttish on their first encounter. So on this day, she was wearing a gray v-neck knit top that hugged her body tightly, a loose wool skirt that ended just above her knees, and a pair of top leather boots that encased her calves and feet.

Marie switched her glance back to the book in front of her, trying to pass time but failing miserably. The stiff nipples poking through her top and the heat from her pussy were just too distracting. She had been horny since she woke up that morning, knowing by the end of the day she would have fucked a complete stranger and let him deposited his hot sperm inside her. Her panties were already soaked with her pussy juice and she could not wait to sample another new cock and went home to Leo who would be waiting patiently to clean up her cum-filled pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.