The Adventurers' Club - Cover

The Adventurers' Club

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Laura, a college freshman, is introduced by her boyfriend to bondage games, a truly unique club, and a whole new world of pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   School  

After a couple of hours of sleep, Laura awoke still feeling somewhat tender around her nether parts. Otherwise she felt wonderful! It was amazing to her how much abuse they were taking and that she was still looking forward to more. Of course the fact that she had never imagined such wonderful sex helped some too.

As usual, there was a light supper and the pledges sat, dressed for a change, scattered among the regular members. The atmosphere was not at all what Laura had imagined a pledging would be like and was, in fact, entirely different from any Greek or other organization around campus. Pledges were not humiliated or put down, but were accepted almost as though they were already members. The topics of conversation included some random things about school and classes and so on, but not surprisingly, most of the talk was about the club and sex. Members talked about trips and other past club activities and answered many of the pledge's questions. However they wouldn't say anything about the coming initiation.

There was also a lot of talk about various BDSM activities and techniques and Laura realized she was probably learning more about kinky sex in just these few weekends than many of its practitioners learned in years. The conversation continued for quite awhile after dinner was over until finally Tom announced it was time to go downstairs. At this there was a subtle change in the atmosphere and the pledges became a somewhat separate group again. Not that they were looked down on, but just that they once more were not quite full members until they had completed their rites of passage.

When everyone had assembled in the large dungeon again, with the pledges once more naked and most members in the short leather kilts or similar apparel, the six pledges found themselves in the center surrounded by the members. Tom called for attention. "Once again the pledges have spent most of today learning new techniques. I think now would be a good time for them to demonstrate what they have learned for the rest of us. Perhaps we could even give them a few pointers. And, pledges, you may have noticed that so far this weekend we have 'spared the rod.' We certainly don't want to spoil any of you, so... We are going to give each of you a chance to demonstrate what you have learned about whipping - on each other."

This brought cheers from the members and groans from the pledges, but Laura noticed that she was becoming excited and wet just from the thought. Tom went on. "Each of you will have two times on the receiving end. Each time you will receive five from each of the other five pledges, so before the night is over you will have fifty lashes. Maybe even a few more if we decide you need it. We'll use the numbered discs again to see the order so each of you take one as the bowl is passed around." A small bowl was passed around over the heads of the pledges so that they couldn't see inside and each took a small disc as it passed... The discs were numbered from one to six and Laura found she had number three.

Kelly and Barb went up to help Tom. "OK, who has number 1?" asked Kelly. Paul raised his hand and showed the numbered disc and Kelly and Barb went to lead him forward towards one of the whipping frames. They then proceeded to bind him tightly bent over the padded bar, his legs spread very wide and his arms stretched out in front. The two women then proceeded to rub some kind of oil over his ass, back, legs, and the rest of his body even working it (and their fingers) along the crack of his ass and around his cock and balls.

While this was going on Tom explained, "The first sets of five will be with the victim bound to the frame. The oil you see serves the purpose of allowing lashes to sting badly without actually cutting the skin. It's the same reason we keep leather whips well oiled. This means we can apply more and harder strokes producing pain without doing any real damage. Is he ready? OK, you other five line up according to your numbers."

Laura found herself second in line behind Rick. Behind her was Carol Anne, and then James and Ashley. Kelly had a selection of whips on a small nearby table. She showed each one and described it. "We have five instruments here. A long-tailed leather cat, a shorter cat with rubber lashes, a single tailed short leather whip, a riding crop, and a very short tailed leather cat." The lashes on this last were about ten inches long and Laura noticed they were of a thick, but soft leather. Kelly then said, "Each of you use a different instrument each time. Remember, the safe words are always in effect. But we do want him to really feel this. So if we think you are not really applying yourself both Paul and you will receive a triple dose from some of us. I want to see lines and I want him to feel each lash. Each of you five will deliver five strong strokes with your instrument. I expect each of them to be full, hard strokes. Paul, you may feel free to scream. And you other five, feel free to make him scream. OK, begin."

Rick picked up the long-tailed cat. This had nine leather tails, each thirty inches long and tapering from a half inch to less than a quarter at the ends. Rick swung the whip a few times to loosen up and get the feel of the weapon. It was obvious that he felt comfortable with the instrument and enjoyed using it. He began with a full swing that landed all the lashes across Paul's ass with the ends curling around his thigh. He was immediately rewarded by a sharp cry. The next brought forth a scream and also cheers from the members. Three more full strokes followed leaving lines of red across his ass, his stomach, and his back. Each stroke was punctuated with Paul's sharp cry.

Laura moved forward and picked up the crop and like Rick, gave it a few experimental swings. She then stepped beside Paul and brought a stroke horizontally across his ass with the tip slapping his left thigh. It wasn't an especially hard stroke, bringing only a gasp from Paul, but it left a red line. Laura almost froze at the unexpected feeling of power and excitement that swept through her. She felt a flood of moisture not from the feel of a whip striking her, but from delivering the sting to a helpless victim. Not that she wanted to really hurt Paul, but she knew the pain was turning him on also. Her hesitation lasted only a second. Now even more encouraged, she placed the next stroke directly above the previous one with a much greater impact. This time Paul could not remain quiet and emitted a loud shriek. Again the members cheered and this time were joined by some of the other pledges, even though they knew they would soon be in Paul's place themselves. Laura remembered Ashley's description of her own whipping with a crop in her spanking club and placed her next two lines parallel to the first two, each time bringing forth a cry from Paul. She then moved to his other side and laid the final blow diagonally from upper left hip to lower right, "baring the gate."

The other three pledges followed with the remaining three instruments and when they had finished Paul was released. He was covered with red lines and had tears down his face, but he also had an erection that looked a yard long to Laura. Obviously he had enjoyed his ordeal in at least some form. Rick was then bound in his place. This time Laura went first with the long-tailed cat and had the pleasure of placing the first marks and bringing forth the first cries. The others followed with Paul last, now able to get in on the delivery side of things. As the whippings proceeded both the members and the pledges got more and more into it and cheered at especially effective blows.

Soon it was Laura's turn on the frame. Her legs were spread wide and bound at the ankles so that her feet were turned inwards, opening up her ass cheeks. And she was bent over the padded bar and stretched tightly forward leaving all of her body except the narrow band directly on top of the bar fully exposed. Carol Anne picked up the long-tailed cat and swung it a few times. Laura found the sound of the swinging whip pricked her imagination and sent a flood between her legs. She tried to squeeze them together but was prevented by her bonds. Her nipples were already rock hard and she felt incredibly horny. Carol Anne delivered the first blow - a hard, sweeping lash that fell from across Laura's right shoulder diagonally down and ended with the ends of the tails snapping against her left lower buttock. The sudden pain caused Laura to strain every muscle against her bonds and to loudly cry out. Through the flood of feelings and emotions she heard cheers and also noticed that though the lash had really hurt it also brought a burning heat between her legs. Carol Anne delivered her five and was followed by James. When it was Ashley's turn she had the rubber tailed cat and walked slowly around Laura swinging it back and forth. When she was in front she caught Laura's eye and grinned. Laura couldn't help herself and made a face at her. At this Ashley's eyebrow raised and her face seemed to say, "That will cost you." Again, an impish impulse caught Laura and she stuck out her tongue. Ashley responded with a smile and the two girls knew a silent challenge had been issued. Each would do her best to make the other really feel her five.

Laura was just beginning to reconsider her actions when the first blow landed on the underside of her ass. A loud scream escaped her lips. The sting was unbelievable! The rubber tails really hurt even though it was nearly impossible to break the skin with them. The next blow was at least as hard and wrapped around from the left side of her back to end along the side of her breast. This was followed by a similar blow on the right side with the ends of the tails just touching her nipple. The final two were delivered to her ass with the tails wrapping into the crack and even down onto her pussy lips. Each of the five brought a scream from Laura and cheers from the rest of the room. After Ashley finished, the strokes from Paul and Rick seemed almost an anticlimax, even though each left red lines and brought loud cries. But as Laura was released she realized she was feeling two things: She was more turned-on and horny than she could believe and she was filled with an equally exciting desire to do the same for Ashley in the most painful way she could find.

When Ashley lay tightly bound to the frame and it was Laura's turn, she used the single tailed whip. This had a long, narrow leather lash, well oiled and soft enough so as not to cut too badly, but heavy enough to deliver a real stinging blow. Laura's first blow landed across Ashley's back with the end curling around her left breast and ending directly across the nipple. Ashley's scream was every bit as satisfying as Laura's had been. Her other lashes were all aimed to cross Ashley's body in the back and wrap around to sting her tits, belly, and pussy. Each brought forth a scream and a few of the members began to notice that this seemed to be a personal contest between the two women. When Laura had delivered her final blow, a stinging stroke that left a red line running from Ashley's lower right buttock, across her ass, around her hip, and ending in a sharp red mark on her pussy lips, she walked around in front of her victim again. Through her tears, Ashley looked directly at Laura, grinned and stuck out her tongue.

Ashley was the last of the six and when she had been released from the frame, the frame was moved back out by the wall. The pledges were allowed some time to rest, get a drink, and compare marks. All were covered with a batch of red lines, some fading already and some still plain, but no one had any broken skin.

At last Tom announced that it was time for the next half of their session. Once again they began with Paul. He was brought out to the center of the dungeon. His wrists were cuffed to ceiling chains spaced nearly six feet apart and then his legs were spread as far as they would go and fastened to floor rings. Then Kelly touched a wall switch and the pledges heard the sound of a motor slowly tightening the ceiling chains. Paul was pulled taut until only his toes were touching the floor. He was now spread in a bow-tight X with every part of his body fully exposed. By now the pledges were feeling confident with all the instruments and didn't hold back at all. When the twenty five blows had been delivered, Paul's face was tear stained, his body covered almost everywhere with more red lines and his voice a little strained from his cries. Still, his erection was as long and hard as ever.

Again each of the pledges took his or her place and was stretched tightly while the others did their best to abuse the bound victim. Laura found the very act of being so tightly stretched and exposed excited her even before the blows began. And once again when it was Ashley's turn the two women became engaged in their personal competition. Ashley used the long-tailed cat and made each blow land the very tips of the lashes in Laura's most sensitive spots. And again each blow brought forth a scream but no safe word. When she had finished, Ashley moved back. She was breathing harder, but not from the exertion of swinging the whip. She was herself excited and aroused from swinging the instrument. While she knew better that to try to play with herself now for relief, she did strain to squeeze her legs together to the point where a couple of members noticed and grinned knowingly at each other.

When Ashley was stretched and it was Laura's turn, Laura had the short tailed cat with the ten inch soft leather tails. She let the strands flow through her fingers as she approached and looked directly into Ashley's eyes. Again the girls exchanged looks and reached a silent agreement. Laura raised the small whip and, bringing it swiftly down with a sharp twist to her wrist, made the tails land on Ashley's already abused right breast. The tips of each of the nine tails, which were of slightly differing lengths, each left a red spot spread over the swollen globe, one directly on the nipple end. Ashley's scream told everyone that, although the leather was soft, she had definitely felt it. The next blow did the same for her left breast. Laura made the third swing an underhanded stroke from the front. The bulk of the tails laid between Ashley's legs with the tips ending in the crack between her ass cheeks. From Ashley's scream, at least one must have ended on her anus itself. The next two were delivered in a similar way from behind. The first landed the ends mostly on the sensitive skin between her anus and pussy. The final blow made the ends fall across her stretched and open pussy lips and even touch her clit itself. Ashley's scream was by far the loudest and for a second some members wondered if Laura had overdone it. But within seconds Ashley's bound body was straining against the taught restraints and convulsing in what obviously was an orgasm. As she came down, Ashley's smile told everyone she hadn't regretted any of it. But her release did not end her arousal. As Carol Anne delivered her five with the crop Ashley's breathing became more rapid and she was again climbing.

When James stepped up with the single tailed whip and began to wrap it around her body, Ashley screamed and strained with each blow but couldn't quite come again. As James finished, he went around in front of her, looked into her eyes, and moved his fingers to her pussy. As he slowly stroked, Ashley reacted and soon experienced a second orgasm while still stretched into the tight X. However as this happened a couple of the members cried, "Penalty! Penalty!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.