The Adventurers' Club - Cover

The Adventurers' Club

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Laura, a college freshman, is introduced by her boyfriend to bondage games, a truly unique club, and a whole new world of pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   School  

The six girls went downstairs and into the dining room. There was a breakfast buffet of sorts laid out on a table along the side and Kelly led them to it. After they had filled their plates - Laura realized she had quite an appetite - they went to the round tables. Laura, Ashley, Kelly and Janet went to a table where they saw John, Brad, James, and another member, Peter. Laura and Ashley sat next to their sponsors and Janet joined her pledge, James. Kelly took the remaining place next to Peter. Lori and Carol Anne went to another table where they joined David, Carol Anne's sponsor and Paul who was Lori's pledge. Already there were Rick and his sponsor, Sharon, and Tom and Barb. The other table was about half full of other members.

As they ate, conversation flowed back and forth. None of the new pledges was exactly the shy type or they most likely would never have been selected. And even though they were apprehensive about what was coming and even a little embarrassed about what had already happened to them, they were still looking forward to more with excitement. After a little while, Kelly said, "Barb, Tom, I'd like to speak to you a minute in private. Michael and you sponsors might come too."

With that they went through the door to what looked like a small dining area off the main room. The pledges looked at each other and then just shrugged. After a few minutes the members returned and Tom asked the pledges for their attention. "We had planned to continue today a lot like last night and then have you decide for certain tomorrow if you, for sure, wish to join. However, Kelly tells me the women are enthusiastic and in a hurry to get on with it. I've heard the same thing about the men. I will say this is about the most interested group of pledges I've seen. So I am asking right now if any of you still have any reservations about your desire to join. If you have any at all please say so." He then asked each pledge individually. All were eager to start.

"In that case I see no reason to delay unless any other member has a problem?" He looked around the room and saw several heads shake, but no one said anything. "Then we can go ahead and start your formal pledge period today. I think all of the regular members had planned on being here most of today anyway, so we can have the formal pledging right after lunch. Until then we'll have several things to do. First Kelly and Michael are going to be your Pledge mistress and Pledge master. They will be in charge of your training and will begin by having you fill out the paperwork." There was a groan from a couple of the pledges, and Tom laughed, "Yes, it's necessary. There is a rather detailed questionnaire concerning your background and preferences, or maybe I should say concerns. Please be completely honest in answering this. It will only be used to structure your pledge training so that you will really enjoy it. Secondly there is a formal agreement which basically says that you are joining of your own free will and desire and that you will agree to our rules and secrecy requirements. And finally there is the matter of the compromising pictures we spoke of at the rush meeting. Remember these are locked in our files and would never by viewed by anyone as long as you don't try to compromise the club or any of our members. They are taken with a digital camera so no one else could see them during processing. If any of you wish to hold off on beginning your pledgeship, say so now."

No one spoke and Tom said, "All right, why don't Kelly and Michael take their charges somewhere to begin the questionnaire."

Kelly and Michael stood along with the pledges and led them from the room into the two studies, men in one, women in the other. As they entered Kelly said to the women, "I told you that everyone is usually dressed downstairs. However, for you we'll make an exception today. I think it will help to put you in the right mood if you're not wearing so much. So please pile your robes on the chair here and take a seat at one of the tables."

The three complied and Laura realized that Kelly was right. Just the act of sitting down at the table dressed only in briefs and bra made everything seem about sex.

Kelly handed each girl a stapled set of papers and a pen. "Remember, we really do need your honest answers because we want to make this whole thing fun. No one else will ever see them." With that she left the room and the three began to look over the questions.

Laura was not too surprised over some of the first questions. They wanted to know things like when she had first masturbated, when and what her first sexual experiences - kissing, fondling, oral sex, intercourse, etc. - had been. The questions went into great detail. They asked which of a nearly endless list of sexual activities she had experienced, how often she currently had sex, masturbated, had erotic thoughts. There was a whole section on what bondage and SM activities she might have tried. Then there was another very long section on what activities she thought she would like. And another on acts she would not like at all or would even find disgusting. There was also a list of fantasy activity and what appealed as strictly fantasy and which she might think she would like to act out sometime. By the time she reached the end of the questions Laura began to think that there would be enough material from just the three of them to make a pretty good PhD thesis.

After about an hour, as they were finishing up, Kelly came back into the room with another smaller stack of paper. When every one had turned in their questionnaire she said, "OK. Now I'm going to discuss a few of the club rules. These pages have them down in writing and after we're done I'll ask each of you to sign a copy. These rules are for your protection as much as that of the club, so listen carefully and if you have any problem with any of them, say so at once. Maybe all you need is a little explanation, but we want to be sure that these are rules you can live with."

"First there is the requirement that no one ever does anything he or she doesn't want to. This means that safe words will be honored immediately and at all times. It is important that you understand that this applies whether you are the top or bottom in a scene. In a club like this everyone must have complete trust in everyone else.

There were other safety rules, such as never leaving anyone bound alone. There were also the secrecy requirements. "Club activities are complete confidential. You can never discuss anything we do here or anything about the real nature of the club itself with anyone who is not a member. The one exception as we said earlier is if you later marry and your husband also agrees to these rules. Otherwise the club remains completely confined to the club. You are free to leave the club at any time you want. But the secrecy requirements will still hold."

"Rules for club play include that no permanent or lasting damage may be done even if the bottom wants it. No piercing, no branding, no scars. In fact, no blood. Skin is not to be broken. We also do not have any animals involved. If everyone agrees most other activities are ok. However, in general, water sports may include enemas, but bathroom activities are out as almost all of the members dislike the idea."

Carol Anne raised her hand. "Question," she said.

"Yes," replied Kelly.

"I just want to be sure, but exactly what do you mean by 'bathroom activities'?"

Kelly smiled. "Good. Don't be afraid to ask if you're not sure about a term I use. After all you will be swearing to agree to this. By 'bathroom activities' I mean things like piss and shit."

A look of surprise and maybe discuss crossed Carol Anne's face. Then she turned slightly pink and just said, "Oh."

"Don't be embarrassed about it. There are people who get off on that but they are usually more deeply involved in a true submissive lifestyle than club members. Remember we're all here because we like to play bondage games, we like some painful stimulation and we all really like sex. We are all highly independent and competitive people. How do I know that for sure? Well, remember that sometime your sponsor and you competed a 'magazine test' for the fun of seeing how sexually compatible you were?" All three heads nodded. "Well, that wasn't really out of a magazine. It is a very professionally developed psychological profile inventory. We are pretty selective for membership."

Kelly went on to discuss some other club rules and then asked if there were any questions. When she didn't get any she had the three women sign the agreement.

"Now for the part the none of us really likes but we feel is necessary for the total peace of mind of each member. We are going to set up some pictures of each of you doing things which you would probably never want to do and which for certain you would never want seen on campus or anywhere else. Before you get too worked up, let me say that you will not actually do any of these things, but we'll photograph so it looks like you are. As I said none of us likes to do this but we're all happy that this extra security is there. So if you'll put on your robes and follow me downstairs, we'll get this over with."

The three uncertainly followed Kelly down to the basement and into one of the small playrooms. Kelly closed the door and checked a high quality digital camera lying on a side table. "I guess it doesn't matter who goes first. You're all going to be very embarrassed before this is done and, for that matter, so am I. Please remove your robes and everything else."

When the three girls were completely naked she set up and photographed each of them. First she had one girls lie back on a padded table and had the one being photographed place her face inches from the reclining woman's pussy looking as though she was just pulling back from a hot oral lesbian sex session. The effect was enhanced by use of some wetting substance which Kelly spread over their faces... There were a couple of other staged photos also. One involved the selected girl's face a few inches from the ass of one of the others along with some chocolate chip cookie dough rolled into a tight cylinder.

Finally they were done and the girls were allowed into a shower located next to the playroom to clean up. They then got back into their underwear and robes. The pictures were stored on a disc which Kelly told them was also encrypted and the camera erased. Kelly led them back upstairs to the dining room and they suddenly realized it was lunchtime.

After a light lunch Kelly took the girls back up to the second floor bedroom and told them to get a short nap. In a couple of hours the formal pledging would begin.

About 2:00 Kelly came to get them and took them down to the basement once more. They were in the small room where they had started the night before. Kelly spoke to them. "We're going in the big room in a minute and the male pledges will be brought in also. The club membership will be there like last night. There will be some more bondage and discipline, a little harsher than last night. And this time you may have to remove more clothes. You will also be asked to do some sexual things but this time it's not going to be an orgy. Remember we've all been through this and, after all, that what's you came for, isn't it?"

The young women then removed their robes and allowed Kelly to place the leather cuffs around their wrists and ankles and fasten their hands behind their backs. She then proceeded to blindfold them.

When they were taken into the large room they were led over and placed in a line with their hands spread and raised above their heads and fastened to ceiling chains. Their feet were spread and the ankle cuffs fastened to rings in the floor. Laura could feel that the two bodies on either side of her were male and guessed they were once again in an alternating line with the men.

Tom and Barb went down the line and stopped in front of each pledge. They took turns asking each pledge to state their desire to join and swear to follow the club rules and secrecy requirements. When they had finished with the last pledge, the blindfolds were removed and Laura saw the room was once again lit by flickering candles with a spotlighted area in the center.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.