The Adventurers' Club - Cover

The Adventurers' Club

Copyright© 2006 by Professor James

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Laura, a college freshman, is introduced by her boyfriend to bondage games, a truly unique club, and a whole new world of pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BDSM   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   School  

Laura pulled against the scarves which bound her hands and feet to the corners of the bed. They allowed no more than an inch of movement. The pillow under her hips raised her ass and displayed her nude form in a most inviting way. Her face was down against a pillow, her breathing had become short and shallow and she had to admit that she was incredibly turned on. She heard a sound from across the room as John retrieved something from the closet. "How did I get myself into this?", she asked herself. Then immediately replied, "Just lucky, I guess."

She had first seen John in her American Lit class at the beginning of the Spring semester, about six weeks earlier. He was the type of man Laura would notice: several inches taller than her own 5' 8", light brown hair and blue eyes, and a strong, firm physical build. Of course since coming from a small town to college to begin her freshman year the previous semester, Laura had begun to notice a lot of men. The selection on a large campus was definitely better than in a small town. The female competition was also a lot stronger here, but Laura knew she wasn't totally outclassed. Her shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes added to her height, long legs, and well proportion figure to make most men look twice at her. Walking between classes on a campus where classes might be as much as a mile apart kept her long legs well toned and Laura was not afraid to show them off with short skirts or fitted pants during the colder weather. Her 36C top also held their attention.

During the second week of class the professor has asked then to divide themselves into groups for a research project. It didn't take too much work on Laura's part to get herself included in John's group. From there things progressed easily until the next weekend he asked her out to a movie. A couple of more dates, a little heavy necking and by the middle of February they were in bed.

John proved to be a good lover. Actually it seemed that way to Laura, but in reality she didn't have too much to compare with - only a handful of others. But he was never over demanding, never tried to push her too fast, and always seemed to be interested in seeing that she received the maximum possible pleasure. A couple of times as they were making love, he actually held her back, both physically and emotionally. He loved long, intense foreplay and was slowly running his tongue around her nipples and up and down her breasts when she tried to get him to enter her. "Not quite yet," he said and held her hands above her head and continued to work his tongue magic for several more minutes until Laura was nearly ready to scream. When he finally did plunge into her, her pleasure and orgasm were more that she had ever felt.

The next weekend they stayed in John's apartment to watch videos and soon began necking heavily. Before long John had her shirt opened and was once again sucking and licking her nipples. As he reached up and held her hands and continued his attack, Laura plainly became more excited. "You like having your hands held, don't you?" he asked.

"Sometimes," she admitted. "It seems to turn me on. Maybe because I feel a little out of control."

"Tell you what. Let's try something."

"What do you have in mind?" Laura asked.

"Do you trust me?", he replied.

Laura hesitated a second before replying. "Yes, but I still want to know what you're planning before I say OK."

"But that might spoil the surprise. I'll make you a deal. I won't tell you exactly what I have in mind just yet, but I promise I won't do anything to hurt you or anything you really don't want me to. If I start something you don't want, just say 'I really don't want this. Please quit" and I'll stop right then. How does that sound?"

While they had been talking John had still been playing with her nipples and running his hand up and down the inside of her thighs. This of course didn't do anything to cool Laura off, so she agreed, "OK. As long as you'll stop if I ask."

With that John stood, picking Laura up in his arms. "Nice muscles," she thought to herself as he carried her into the bedroom.

They continued necking and petting, and without her realizing exactly when, Laura found herself completely naked. John laid her on the bed on her back. While still fondling her breasts, he reached into a night stand and brought out a couple of long silk scarves. "I want to tie your hands. I promise not to hurt you, but you know how it turns you on when I hold your hands down. This will just be a continuation. OK?"

Laura's breathing was shallow and she knew she was already soaking wet. The idea of having her hands restrained both excited and scared her. She could only nod.

John had also lost most of his clothes, but was still wearing a pair of dark blue briefs. He straddled her body on the bed, one leg on each side of her stomach. He stretched her right hand above her and used the scarf to bind it to the corner of the bed. After stopping to lick and suck her nipples again, he repeated the process with her left hand.

For the next forty-five minutes - it seemed like a week to Laura - John caressed, licked, sucked, kissed and otherwise stimulated her to the brink of orgasm again, again, and again. Finally when she thought she could hardly move from sheer exhaustion, he stripped off the rest of his clothes and plunged deeply into her. She found she was not really too exhausted to move. Her climax made all her previous ones seem like naps. Her second, third and forth orgasms were nearly as strong. When John finally came and she felt his juices spurting into her, Laura came a fifth time. Afterward John released her and they fell asleep holding each other.

Laura's birthday was the second of March and John took her to one of the better restaurants in the city. Afterwards they went to a play put on by the University Players. The performance was very good, the acting professional, and the play - a risque comedy - only increased the good feeling. By this time both John and Laura were becoming aroused and when John suggested they return to his apartment, Laura was only too ready to comply.

An additional surprise awaited her there. As they closed the door, John reached for a small, wrapped package on a nearby table. "Happy birthday," he said, giving the present to Laura. "Open it while I get us something to drink."

Laura tore open the paper and found a small jewelry box. Opening it she discovered a plain silver chain with a small catch in the shape of a pair of handcuffs. Handing her a glass, John said, "It looks like a simple necklace with a somewhat unique clasp. However, when you look at it, or think about it when you're wearing it, you'll think of what it symbolizes."

Laura actually turned pink at the thought. But she had to admit that the idea this had started - being bound to his bed for one - was making her very wet.

The blush was followed by a long deep kiss. Just as Laura was ready to head for the bedroom, John pulled away and held her shoulders. He looked into her eyes and said, "You still have one birthday surprise coming. Today you're 19, right?"

Laura looked puzzled, but nodded her head.

"And you must know one of the oldest birthday traditions is a spanking."

They both could hear the intake of Laura's breath. She held it for several seconds. "You want to spank me?" she asked, trying to sound, if not offended than at least hesitant and standoffish. But at the same time she realized the flood of wetness between her legs told her she was definitely interested.

"I think we should honor tradition, don't you?" John said as he led her to the couch. He sat and pulled Laura down on his right. "Just lean across my lap, now."

Almost in a daze Laura complied and found herself lying across his knees, her bottom under his right hand. John then pulled her skirt above her waist. As he reached into the waistband of her panties, she realized that this was to be a bare bottom spanking. John pulled her panties below her knees, letting the cool air wash across her smooth ass. Laura's breath was coming fast. John's hand rose and fell across her bare cheeks with a loud slap, leaving a sharp sting. It hurt! It really hurt, but at the same time Laura felt another flood between her legs.

She reached towards her bottom but John caught her wrists. "We can't have that, now can we?" Reaching behind a cushion, John brought out one of the silk scarves. He took Laura's arms and placed them behind her back, wrist to elbow. Quickly he wound the silk scarf around her forearms, completely immobilizing them. Laura felt incredibly turned on as well as a little afraid. The arousal won out and she remained across his knees.

"Now we can continue," John said as his hand rose and fell again.

The pain was real but it also served to make her hotter than she would have imagined possible. "Why would this turn me on?" Laura wondered even as she felt another stinging blow. She didn't understand why, but there was no question that it was really making her hot.

John's hand rose and fell as he counted the blows. When he had reached nineteen he said, "And one to grow on," and brought his hand down with a force greater than any other. Laura, who had been making small gasps with each spank, practically screamed at this one. But at the same time she went over the top and had a tremendously intense orgasm.

After she had recovered, Laura noticed John's cock pressing against her stomach. "So I'm not the only one it excited," she thought. She let herself slide from his lap and kneeled on the floor next to him. She looked into his eyes and then down towards his crotch. Since her hands were still bound behind her, she could only wait while John unzipped his pants. Soon her head was bobbing up and down as his length slid in and out of her mouth. After a very short time, John exploded in her mouth and Laura did her best to swallow it all. She had never been bothered by the taste or the idea and found that in addition to men liking it she found the experience exciting herself.

John untied her arms and held her on his lap. Laura, exhausted, rested her head on his shoulder and found herself falling asleep. She vaguely remembered his carrying her into the bedroom, lying down beside her, and covering them both with a light blanket. She awoke a couple of hours later. Her ass still felt hot and while it didn't actually hurt, it was still sore. Still she found that thinking about the experience turned her on again. Very confused with her own feelings but extremely aroused, she reached across to cress John's sleeping form. He woke and responded quickly and soon they were again making love.

Laura stayed and twice more that night they found themselves coupled for intense love making. After the last time daylight was coming in the window and despite the lack of much actual sleep, both John and Laura felt liking getting up. As John climbed out of bed, his hand sliding across her behind, Laura thought to herself, "Why would anyone want to wear anything to sleep in? I think from now on I'll definitely shed any night clothes before going to bed."

"Come on and take a shower with me and then we can fix some breakfast," John called on his way to the bathroom.

"Why not?" thought Laura. This was turning out to be a whole bunch of firsts for her. In fact Laura found that sharing a shower could be a very sensuous experience with the right man.

Later, clad in terry bathrobes - John seemed to think of everything - they sat eating cheese omelets. While she couldn't deny the pleasure she had found the previous night, Laura did begin to become a little apprehensive about it. Was something wrong with her that she actually liked being helplessly tied and beaten? Well, maybe not "beaten" but at least spanked hard enough to really hurt and, for that matter, to leave her bottom red and still sore this morning. The more she thought about it, the more concerned she became.

Watching her, John could see the change. A look of - was it worry or maybe regret - crept onto her face. John, who had had some experience with these activities before, was able to make a pretty good guess at the problem. "Are you beginning to wonder if what we did is somehow perverted or maybe that there's something a little wrong with us for liking it?" he asked.

Surprised, Laura looked at him. "Are you a mind reader, too, or am I just that easy to see through?"

"Neither. Actually your reaction is not unusual. I suspect this is you first experience with any kind of 'kinky' sex, isn't it?"

Laura blushed, but nodded her head.

"Well, not everyone would like what we did last night, but you would be surprised at how many would. If you would like I can point you to some interesting places on the internet or find a couple of printed articles around here. You'll find that the general area of BDSM - bondage, discipline, sado-maschism, etc. - has a lot of followers. You will also find that they are not all the same. Some want full time master-slave relationships. Some enjoy the pain itself - either receiving or inflicting - and carry it to the point where long term or permanent physical damage can take place. There are all levels of involvement. However, many people just like the stimulation of physical pain without any real damage and the feel of being bound. There's nothing wrong with these feelings - as long as both people agree and as long as either can stop it at any time."

Over the next few days Laura spent a number of hours reading about the "lifestyle" - actually she hated that word - and learned about a whole range of activities she had no idea existed. Many of these she did find repulsive, while others left her indifferent without actually repelling her. But others left her quite aroused. She came to feel that the type of thing she thought would turn her on was neither perverted nor harmful - as long as she could say when to stop. A couple of times she spent an hour on the phone discussing her feelings with John.

They finally decided to explore her interest a little more. So the next Friday night Laura found herself naked and tied face down on John's bed with a pillow pushing her ass into the air and wondering how she had gotten into this. She heard John getting something from the closet. As he approached she heard a swishing sound. Looking over her shoulder she saw he had a leather strap about an inch wide. It was wound a couple of times around his right hand with about 20 inches dangling down. "Well, this is what you thought you wanted. Let's see if it really is," she thought.

"Remember, your safe words are 'yellow light' and 'red light'. Don't be afraid to use them if you need to."

They had already discussed safe words. John had insisted - and so had much of the material she had read - that one should NEVER engage in BDSM play without a safe word. Because Laura was a very level headed and serious young woman this seemed obvious once the basic concept was mentioned. At another level it also allowed her the reassurance that she could stop if she really wanted to but still left the slight level of apprehension - or was it maybe a little fear - of not knowing what was coming until it was there.

John approached, but instead of the strap she had expected, Laura felt his fingers trail down her back, across her bare ass, and along her thighs. The light feather touch aroused her to an even higher level. This continued for several minutes. The almost tickling touch along her sides, across the sides of her breasts, the backs of her knees, between her legs, and across her sex itself. She found herself sweating and already quivering towards an approaching orgasm. Just when she felt she couldn't stand it much longer, he stopped. Three seconds. Five. Ten. Suddenly she heard a swish followed immediately by a sharp, stinging line of pain across her rear. She cried out more from surprise than from the actual pain. It had hurt, but not really that badly. The strap itself was a soft leather and provided a sting without much actual damage.

The first stroke was quickly followed by three others, each a little harder. She tensed for the next lash, but nothing came. Just as she was about to relax and look back over her shoulder, a fifth stroke crashed onto the bare backside, harder than any previous. Once more a sharp cry was wrung from her. John continued to lash her using various strengths and intervals so she was never sure exactly when the next was coming or just how hard to expect it. She lost count.

John, however, was keeping track as well as watching her reaction and the color of her bottom. He wasn't completely detached though. The sight of the beautiful young woman, naked and bound, jerking against the lash had turned him rock hard. He was wearing only briefs and his left hand slid inside to stroke himself. Quickly he pulled down the briefs and stepped out, leaving him completely naked also. After 30 strokes, John said, "I think another five will be about right, don't you agree?" He didn't wait for an answer and brought the lash down very hard directly across both of Laura's cheeks. A yelp escaped her mouth. Twice more the strap fell diagonally from upper left to lower right, each stroke causing a small cry. John moved to the other side. A fourth stroke fell harder that any other across the other diagonal, upper right to lower left. A short hesitation. Then a final stroke straight across the lower part of her buttocks delivered with a force seeming to be harder than all the others combined.

Laura screamed at this last stroke and clinched her ass as tightly as her bonds would allow. At the same time John dropped the strap, climbed onto the bed and entered Laura from behind. She was soaked! So wet that there was no difficulty in sliding in with a single stroke. John then began to stroke in and out slowly and deeply, his pubic hair roughly rubbing against her welts with each stroke. His hands reached under her breasts and found her nipples, now extended and rock hard. He took a nipple between each thumb and forefinger, pinched and twisted as he plunged in and out of the hot young woman. Laura strained against her bonds, but not to escape. Rather she was trying to force harder and deeper penetration. She had been bound and strapped and now he was sending shocks of pain directly to her breasts - and she was loving every second of it!

It was only a matter of a minute or so until both of the young people were coming, long and hard. Laura felt what seemed to be a dozen hard spurts deep within her as her own climax was quickly followed by a second. She lay limp in her bonds on the bed as John collapsed on top of her.

After a minute his cock softened and slid out of Laura's hot passage and John rolled off of her. As he lay next to the girl and listened to her breathing return to normal, he gently stroked her back and bottom with his hand. He lightly kissed the red welts which were, even now, fading.

After a couple of more minutes he reached down and untied her ankles, followed by her wrists. For several more seconds Laura lay still with her arms and legs still outstretched. She then slowly rolled onto her side facing John and looked intently into his eyes. Suddenly her arms encircled his neck and she pulled his mouth to hers. Her tongue snaked between his lips and she pulled not only his lips but his whole body tightly against her. When she broke the kiss she again pulled back to look into his eyes. "Thank you. Thank you for a brand new world. I've never felt that kind of excitement. I want to try it again." Then her hand slid across her own bottom feeling the hot, sore welts and she added, "But not right now. I'm going to have to recover a little."

Since John knew she was right, he suggested they spend Saturday night just watching some videos. Well, maybe not just watching - maybe a little necking... maybe a little fondling... maybe a little love-making... Well, they'd see, but no spanking. That was fine with Laura. She was finding that every time with John she was becoming more and more aroused. She didn't really care what they watched - she was mainly interested in sex and John.

Laura came over to John's place Saturday and proceeded to make dinner for the two of them. At one point while they were cooking she casually asked, "What have we in the way of videos to watch tonight?"

John replied, "It's a surprise, but I'm sure you'll be interested."

This turned a idle question into burning interest for Laura. Had he found a new movie or some sexy foreign film? Well, she would just have to wait until after they ate.

After dinner Laura settled on the sofa as John reached in a cabinet and removed a plain video tape case and slipped it into the VCR. He joined Laura on the sofa and pulled her onto his lap. "Have you ever watched an adult video?" he asked.

Laura quickly replied, "Of course. I've been going to R rated movies since I was 15. Even a couple of NC-17s."

John smiled and said, "That's not exactly what I meant. I'm talking about something, shall we say, a little more hard core."

Laura had heard the term but wasn't exactly sure just what "hard core" implied, but assumed it would show more that a few bare tits. She didn't say anything, but snuggled closer to John, reached for the remote and pressed play.

The photography was not going to win any Oscars, but it really wasn't bad. Lighting and sound were both good and the man and woman in the film appeared to know at least a little about acting. The story line didn't seem too strong and soon a scene came in which the couple entered an apartment. Up until then there had been a little kissing and a couple of quick feels, but as soon as the door closed, the couple began to undress each other. Soon both were completely naked and the camera was NOT shooting at the usual odd angles, but was showing everything - everything for both the woman and the man.

Laura became absorbed in the action on the screen. John was casually stroking her breast through the thin shirt, but this wasn't exciting her as much as watching the woman take the man's cock into her mouth and all the way down her throat! The action continued until the man suddenly pulled out and came - all over the woman's face! Laura and never really thought that such explicit films were really available - but she decided that she was very glad they were.

The plot, such as it was, continued as a second woman suddenly threw open the door and came into the room. It seemed the second woman was actually the man's girlfriend and the first woman was her younger cousin. There were some silly arguments about betrayal and it was decided that the only way to make up for their action was for the second woman to "punish" the couple. The scene switched to another room, probably the basement. The man and the first woman were still completely nude, but now they were facing each other about three feet apart and their hands were tied above their heads to the ceiling. Both were stretched so that they were up on their toes. The second woman appeared holding a multi-tailed whip in her hand. She had stripped off her shirt and was wearing only a skimpy pair of panties. She approached and began to lash both the man and woman across their backs, buttocks, and thighs. It was hard to tell if she was really whipping them or just acting like it. But Laura noticed that the skin did appear to be turning red and a few lines appeared across their skin.

She continued to whip the couple, but moved around and began striking them on their fronts: stomach, thighs, and chests. She was definitely striking the girls breasts: they were turning red and some lines were appearing. It was also obvious that the couple were beginning to enjoy themselves. They were either really getting turned on by the whipping or were a little better actors than Laura had thought. After a little more, the second woman released the couple and told them that it was now their turn to pleasure her. They preceded to a nearby bed - why was there a bed in the basement, anyway - and the second woman stripped off her panties and lay down. The man began licking his way up her thighs towards her pussy while the first woman - the woman! - began to suck and lick the second woman's nipples. Laura's hand had dropped to her lap and inside her shorts. She stared fascinated at the screen and seemed almost unaware as John unbuttoned her shirt. The man and woman now switched places. He began to work at the nipples while the first woman climbed between the legs of the second and applied her mouth to other woman's crotch. The screen showed the act in great detail and Laura took it all in. She had never thought a lot about girl-girl sex. She knew it existed, of course, but she was definitely interested in men and had never really thought about women making love with each other. Now she was really surprised to find herself not only watching such an act in great detail, but was also really startled to realize that it was turning her on.

By the time the film ended, both Laura and John were completely naked. She was sitting on his lap, her head thrown back against him and his cock buried deeply within her. As they rocked back and forth John rubbed and pulled at her nipples. As the screen went dark they continued their own activities for several more minutes before both came with intense orgasms.

As they calmed down John said, "I guess you like this type of film, huh?"

Laura felt embarrassed, but wasn't sure exactly why. Just because she was sitting here naked with a naked man and had just spent the last forty-five minutes watching in great detail while three people fucked in a variety of ways, why should she be embarrassed? Almost laughing out loud at herself, Laura replied, "I will admit I've never seen anything quite like it and I can't deny I did find it a turn on."

"Want to watch another?" asked John.

Did she ever! But Laura just nodded.

John got up long enough to put in the new tape and then returned to the sofa. Neither bothered to get dressed or to cover themselves and just snuggled closer.

The new film had a plot about a couple who had tried some bondage and discipline, but wanted to learn more. They went to a professional for a weekend of "training." The film had no real plot but was a series of scenes where one or both of the couple were bound and "tormented" by the professional dominatrix or one of her female assistants. In one scene the woman had clothes pin placed on her nipples while she was bent over a bar and strapped across her ass. John noted Laura's interest and when he stopped the tape for a couple of minutes to get a drink for them, he also picked up a pair of similar clothes pins. After the film started again, John played with her nipples until they were standing out and rock hard. He then placed a pin on Laura's right nipple. She cried out, more in surprise than in real pain and reached for the pin. John caught her hand and asked, "Do you really want it off or do you want to try it for a few minutes?"

Laura slowly dropped her hand and drew in a sharp breath as John snapped the other pin on her left tit. She thought to herself, "I can't believe it, but I think I actually like this. It hurts, but I'm getting wetter by the second."

John pulled her arms behind her, wrist to elbow and tied them in place with one of the silk scarves they had used to play with the night before. Laura didn't resist but settled back against him as he reached around to play with the pins and to stroke her breasts and clit.

The film was still running and Laura watched fascinated as the couple were put through their paces with a variety of straps, paddles and whips all the while tightly bound separately or together into a whole host of positions.

The film ended and John and Laura once again found themselves making love, this time with Laura's hands still bound and the pins still on her nipples. Just as she came, John reached up and removed the pins. Laura screamed from a combination of pain as the blood returned and her own intense orgasm.

As they cooled down, John asked if she would like to come over again next Friday. Laura paused for a second and looked at him. "Definitely. But be sure and find some more of those tapes."

Over the next few days, Laura found her outlook changed. Often when she saw a good looking male - she was, after all, a man watcher - she would picture him naked over her own naked and bound form. Or picture herself across his lap with bound hands as he delivered repeated blows to her rear. But this didn't surprise her as much as the fact that she found herself also thinking similar things when she saw an attractive girl! "I'm definitely hetero oriented," she thought, "but the idea of punishing or being punished by a pretty girl does excite me."

Friday came and by late afternoon Laura was so excited she could hardly wait to get to John's. This time she expected to spend the night and possibly the next night too, so she shoved a few things in her backpack. "Not much point in taking many clothes," she thought, "but I've already soaked two pair of panties this afternoon so I'd better take a couple of extras."

They had dinner again, but this time instead of starting the tape right away they sat on the sofa and began to neck. Before too long both were mostly undressed and so hot that Laura began to wonder if they would see the tape at all. But just about that time John pulled back and paused. "Why don't we watch the film first?', he asked. "And just to make it interesting, I'm going to finish stripping you and tie you hands and feet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.