Fantasy Fulfilled - Cover

Fantasy Fulfilled

Copyright© 2006 by SilverFox

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bronwyn's ultimate sexual fantasy is fulfilled

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We saw the delivery car pull up out front and very quickly went to our places, turning on or off the appropriate lights. The door bell rang. You could feel the excitement in the air. We were really like a bunch of little kids, shaking with held-in laughter! Bronwyn walked softly to the front door, seeming to glide there. She slowly opened the door to survey the scene. There was a clean-cut, slender young man standing there with four bags of Chinese food. She then opened the door widely and the boy's expression was priceless! He just stood there, gawking at her, unable to speak, with a growing bulge in his pants.

Bronwyn said, "Oh, Hi! You must be from the Golden Dragon." He still couldn't talk, but continued to stare fixedly at her jiggling breasts through the virtually, transparent nightie, the bulge in his pants continuing to grow.

She said, "Hand me one of the bags, please."

He stumbled around, picked up one of the bags and handed it to her, still wordless. She said, "Thank you." and turned around and bent over at the waist, placing the bag on the floor in the front hall, spreading her thighs slightly, very confident he could fully see her glistening, bare pussy.

As she did so, his eyes bugged out of his head and he involuntarily clutched at his raging hard-on. It was obvious he was having trouble breathing... This cycle was repeated three more times. He still hadn't spoken. She asked him what the bill was. He numbly reached into his shirt pocket, as if in a trance, and proffered her the bill/receipt. She reached over to the side table next to the front door and handed him the money.

She said, "Keep the change for all your trouble," and began to close the door very slowly, all the while, smiling at him demurely.

He still stood there, rooted to the spot, massaging his stiff cock through his pants. Suddenly, he bucked and it was obvious he'd cum. A dark stain began to spread in the crotch of his light khaki trousers. He sucked in a deep breath and turned, walking back to his car. I'm very sure, it was a 'delivery' he'd never forget! As he drove away, we howled with laughter! Shaking until our stomachs hurt. Now, that was a show! We all told Bronwyn of his various reactions as best we could, howling all the while. Slowly things settled down and Bronwyn suggested we eat.

However, Dana, somewhat stirred by recent events, said, "Why don't we strip down and feed each other?" My cock sprang to life - somehow I sensed this could be extremely erotic! I turned to Bronwyn and said, "We did order egg roles didn't we?" We all smiled knowingly.

But, then I said, "The food's just a nicety - the 'practice' is a necessity! I'm not saying we shouldn't strip down, I just want to get practicing without any unnecessary delay!"

This brought more guffaws as we turned to open the bags of food and shed our clothes. Even Bronwyn threw off her nightie. I'll admit, it was hard for me to concentrate on the food, even hungry as I was! While Chinese food is aromatic, there were clearly other fragrances wafting in the air... I had been thinking about Bron's earlier request, trying to 'picture' the setup.

The best arrangement I could come up with was for me to lie down on my back on our king-size bed, with my head about a foot from the top of the bed, with a pillow under my butt and head. Bron would straddle me, doggy style and facing toward me with my cock buried in her pussy. Jason would kneel behind her and moving over her, impale her asshole on his cock. Dana would then stand, straddled over me and leaning back on the top of the headboard on a pillow, thrust her lovely cunt into Bron's face.

No other arrangement I considered seemed like it would work as well. Oh, sure, there were alternatives for me and Jason that would work fine for us, but that would leave the relationship of Bronwyn and Dana physically 'strained'. Dana had to be able to bend her spread legs to effectively present her pussy at an angle that would allow Bronwyn to attack her the way we'd seen her do at the club and that could only be done if she had something stable she could lean up against.

This arrangement would also give me the opportunity to play with Bron's breasts and sensitive nipples, as well as her clit, which I knew would definitely enhance her pleasure, and mine! This arrangement would also provide Jason with a perfect view of Dana, as she was being ravished by Bron's mouth! Throughout the meal, there had been a lot of touching and stroking. Breasts were fondled, nipples pinched and tongued, hard-ons stroked, and pussies fingered, just good old casual fun among friends! The result was that it wasn't long before our interest in the food began to wane. Now all satisfied by our Chinese friends, we put the leftovers in the fridge and washed our hands.

As we all headed upstairs to our master bedroom, Bronwyn told Dana and Jason what she wanted to try to do in the way of 'practice' I followed up the stairs behind Dana, Jason behind Bronwyn. I could see Dana's pussy, pink and wet! Her asshole, a lovely nut-brown bud, worked from side to side as she ascended the stairs. The fragrance of her sex, musky and thick, trailed behind her. My own arousal was growing rapidly, just walking up the stairs behind this beauty!

As we walked into our bedroom, Bron turned to me and asked if I had thought of some way to accomplish what she'd asked me about earlier.

I said, "Yes! There are a few ways we could approach it, but there's one arrangement which I think would be best," I paused, "for all of us!"

From the looks of lust on all their faces, following Bronwyn's explanation of what she hoped we could do, I knew any preliminaries would be pointless. So, I went to the linen closet, pulled out a bunch of pillows and returned to the bed. I stripped off our down comforter, putting it over in the corner by the closet. I laid down in the center of the bed, resting my head on the pillows at the head of the bed and placed two pillows, one on top of the other, under my hips, keeping my legs straight down and together. My hard-on was like a flagpole!

"OK, Bronwyn, come here. Straddle me doggy style and facing me. And, yes, please put my cock in your wonderful pussy as you settle in." I grinned. With evident excitement coursing through her gorgeous body and her pussy already dripping, Bronwyn came over and did what I told her to do. As she sank onto my raging hard-on, she sighed and I grunted. Her pussy walls felt like they were made of the most, soft velvet, but warm and juicy! She felt so tight! It took a real effort on my part not to cum right then and there! To distract me, I reached up and began to fondle her beautiful, full breasts.

"Next," I said, "Jason! There's a tube of KY here on the lamp table. Yeah, right there. It's that new type that warms as it's applied." Both Jason and Bronwyn looked at me and smiled lasciviously. "Good! Now, Jason, get up behind Bronwyn and lean over her, straddling my legs, too, and impale her tight asshole on your cock, like you did before. But, of course, go through any preliminaries you feel are appropriate."

Jason moved into position, but before fully settling in, provided his 'preparation ceremony' for Bronwyn. As he applied the KY, some of it went onto her labia and I could feel the warming sensation as it mingled with the juices from her pussy. By the time he was done and ready to enter her; she was panting and thrusting her clit down on my pelvis. Jason, with Bronwyn's asshole fully lubed, warmed and stretched open, slid his well-lubed, long, slender and rigid cock slowly into her. Bronwyn moaned loudly thrust back and then shrieked as her body stiffened and she experienced an intense orgasm! Jason held her firmly by the hips as his cock went all the way into her bowels, his balls slapping against her labia.

Bronwyn's body shuddered, she ground her clit against the base of my cock, her hips bucking. Her juices gushed out of her pussy, soaking my crotch and flowing onto the pillow below me. Jason held her hips firmly to prevent her orgasmic thrashing from dislodging either of us from her precious, gripping holes. Bronwyn's breathing steadied and I was certain she was ready to continue by the way she responded to my stroking of her breasts and nipples. I said, "OK, Dana! Grab a couple of pillows and stand up on the bed facing Bron with your feet on either side of my chest, but outside my arms. I need to have them free to continue servicing Bron's breasts. You'll want to put the pillows behind you on the top of the headboard, so you can lean back on them with your shoulders while you spread your legs and thrust your pussy forward to be sucked out by Bron."

She got up on the bed and stepped over me. As she did, I could see her pussy was already engorged and sopping wet. Bron's orgasm had had an incredible effect on all of us. The raw lust was thick in the air! Bronwyn's eyes were glazed with lust, but as Dana got in place and presented her pussy, Bronwyn's eyes brightened and she seemed to lunge forward, grabbing Dana's ass cheeks from underneath and thrusting her mouth ravenously into Dana's delightful, dripping pussy. I knew it was dripping, not only because I could see it, but I also could feel it, dripping on my chest. It was hot!

As Bronwyn slashed her tongue up and down and back and forth over Dana's pussy lips and clit, she pushed two of her fingers into Dana's pussy and slowly frigged her g-spot.

I looked at Jason and suggested, "Should we try to find some rhythm of some sort, like we either both thrust at the same time, or we alternate. Let's find out what's best!"

He said he'd done this a few times before and the best always seemed to be to alternate, but to keep the strokes short. This way, we could obtain a maximum stimulation for ourselves without eliminating the highly stimulating feeling of fullness for Bronwyn.

Made sense to me, so that's what we did - each of us slowly stroking, one after the other - me in Bron's pussy and Jason in her ass. While Bronwyn's primary focus was on Dana's pussy, she soon picked up what was happening with us and naturally timed her thrusts with ours, each time burying me fully into her pussy and then fully burying Jason into her ass. In this way, she had the sense of being fully in control and causing us all to crescendo toward orgasm.

I fondled her breasts and nipples tenderly, squeezing and pinching and stroking lightly and gently. Jason was intently watching Dana writhe on Bronwyn's tongue, bucking and rotating her hips in small circles, the center of which was Bron's tongue on her clit. Jason's body began to stiffen a little and he shuddered. His eyes were glazed over with lust! I sensed Jason was nearing an orgasm, but holding it back, and I'm sure, not without some effort.

After all, the scene in front of him was highly erotic, highly stimulating!! And his throbbing cock was buried in Bronwyn's tight ass, which seemed to be trying to milk him as her muscles rhythmically contracted around his cock!

Suddenly, Dana began to shout out, "Oh God, yessss, oh yessss, suuuuuuck meeeeeeee!!! Oh God, that feeeels ssssoooo ggooood!!" She was thrashing her head back and forth, her gorgeous breasts bouncing and swaying as her hips were rapidly pumping in short, little strokes!

Bronwyn increased the tempo of her attack on Dana's pussy and pulled Dana's ass cheeks more forcefully into her face. Bronwyn grabbed Dana's clit firmly with her lips, pulled on it and lashed the sensitive nub with her tongue, back and forth, back and forth - Dana screamed, "Aaagh! Aaagghh!! Aaaaaaaagggghhhhh!!!!"

A virtual flood of pussy juice sprayed out of Dana's cunt, all over Bronwyn's fingers, face and breasts - and my chest and stomach. I rolled my fingers in it - tasted sweet!

Dana's chest was heaving as she gasped for breath and her body was twisting, contorting, as the overwhelming orgasm coursed throughout her beautiful young body. She began to collapse on top of me, her legs buckling, her body spasming and shuddering. I saw this coming so was able to reach up with my hands to support her descent. I shifted her off gently but firmly to one side, so she was sitting at the top of the bed, leaning back against the headboard. Her breathing was still a little ragged and her hands were clasped tightly between her thighs, pressed against her pussy, still jerking and squirming as another intense orgasm flowed over her. She was whimpering softly as the intensity subsided.

Bronwyn leaned forward slightly, seeming to readjust the fit of Jason and me in her, then she began to rock on us, matching our thrusts. Bronwyn seemed to be able to cause us to increase the speed and length of our thrusts. Without doubt, a serious crescendo was building in all three of us - a mind-shattering one!

As our pace increased, Bronwyn began to gasp and moan loudly, throwing her body wickedly onto our pistoning, steel-like rods. Her arms were extended onto my shoulders, her hands gripped them fiercely. Her face was contorted, her eyes clenched tightly shut, as she soared into the throes of the most overpowering climax she'd ever experienced!

Suddenly, I could see Dana at Bronwyn's breasts sucking her nipples, one after the other, frantically as she kneaded her globes softly and tenderly. Dana's eyes were also closed as she nursed tenderly on her friend's breasts. As she nursed, Dana had yet another orgasm, clenching her thighs tightly together, but not stopping the flow of juices which gushed out of her pussy.

Bronwyn was totally lost in the realm of lust, unseeing, but feeling with a newly found intensity! Her body seemed to continually convulse as the speed of her rocking went faster and faster! I felt that concentration of tingling and warmth, deep in my groin which heralds the beginning of my own orgasm, rapidly rising higher and higher in intensity until my body just begged for release!

Jason was grimacing, trying to hold back his own explosion. Suddenly the dam broke! Bronwyn screamed out as she clenched her entire body around the incredible strength of the feeling roaring through her sex and emanating outward through her entirety. Jason thrust fully into Bronwyn and filled her bowels with spurt after spurt after spurt of rich cream. It seemed to be unending, squeezing out from around his shaft and flowing down onto her gushing pussy. He moaned loudly and fell slightly forward touching Bronwyn's back with his forehead. His breath was coming in loud, ragged gasps!

Simultaneously, my own orgasm overtook me, my cum boiling up from my spasming balls, and shooting deep into Bronwyn's squirting pussy as I thrust upward and held there, adding to the flows flooding all over my balls and dripping onto the pillow under me. Bright lights were strobing in my head and my blood was racing as never before! I felt as if my very being was being drawn up into Bronwyn. It felt wonderful to be able to make her a gift of me!

I don't know how long we all lay there, jerking, twitching, shuddering, floating... I opened my eyes as I heard Bronwyn whimper softly, "Oh my dearest friends... can it conceivably get any better? I can't imagine... it's beyond my ability to comprehend..." She was lying on my chest, breathing softly and with a gentle rhythm. She tenderly tongued one of my nipples and stroked my throat lightly with her fingertips. "Oh, Brett," she whispered, "I love you so much! I love you all; you've all given me so much. But, never fear. I'll get even."

I murmured into her ear, "And this is not even the dress rehearsal."

At that, she giggled and raised herself up, Jason rising off her back, where he had been laying. Dana, laying curled up next to both Bronwyn and I, stirred lazily as Bronwyn sat up. Bronwyn reached back with her right hand and stroked the outside of Jason's thigh, expressing her love for him. While with her left hand she reached over and stroked Dana's hair, expressing her love for her.

To me, it was extremely moving, and my eyes misted.

We rearranged ourselves on the bed. Jason was cuddling Dana (who had already drifted back to sleep) like a protective shroud, basking in the feel of her tender, young, luscious body. Bronwyn was embracing me with her legs, while lightly stroking my chest and shoulders and softly touching my lips with her fingertips. Bron and I sighed as we, too, drifted off to sleep.

Later, I awakened, gently untangled myself from Bron's grip and carefully placed the down comforter over us all. Crawling back under, Bron found me again and hugging me tenderly said softly, "I love you so! You give me so much joy and happiness!

I hugged her back, stroking her hair and told her she was only getting what she deserved. Softly, she hugged me again. I basked in her profession of love for me and my overwhelming love for her as we drifted back to sleep.

When we arrived for the dress rehearsal, there was a misty kind of rain falling outside, giving this whole scene a surrealistic ambience. It seemed like a kind of protective cloud was surrounding us, making everything cozy, keeping out any possibility of harm or hurt. I felt like 'the Gods are smiling on us'!

Jason and Dana were waiting in his gorgeous Porsche, parked close to the club's entrance in the nearly empty parking lot as Bronwyn and I pulled in next to them. We all stepped into the club and were greeted by John as we walked into the big room on the ground floor. He turned and pointed to the area that usually was the dance floor.

"We're not finished setting up," he said, "but, we've got enough of the basics done that we can complete the setup for you guys!"

There was a circular stage in the middle of the dance floor. The floor of the stage was about eight feet above the dance floor. The stage was about forty feet in diameter. Surrounding it were circular bleachers, in the process of being assembled. The height of the first row was such that a spectator, seated, could see anything at the center of the stage starting at about the three foot level. The bleachers rose from the dance floor to about eight feet from the ceiling. This setup would support seating for well over three hundred people, I estimated - and John had said it was already 'sold out'!

On one side of the stage there was a set of folding steps which looked like they could be folded flush into the side of the stage when not in use. The angle of these steps would allow anyone walking up them, to do so with ease as they extended out into the walkway which spectators would use to get into the lower section of bleachers.

There was a circular curtain suspended from the ceiling, dropping down about two feet, within which there were four sets of twin, thin steel cables hanging down with a two inch diameter ring attached at the bottom of each. They looked like the rings provided with rock climber's equipment. The top of the cables were curled over twin steel rollers in blocks which seemed to be able to slide on tracks attached to the ceiling, the cables continuing on into what looked like large wheels with motors on the inside of the space within the circular curtain. There were two motors on the end of each track. These were winches which could both raise and lower the two cables on each track and also position along the track.

Each track ran into the center of the area. As there were two cables at each point, with separate motors, I assumed they could be operated individually which would allow for adjusting their burden's height on a linear basis. That is, something attached to the two rings at any one point could be tilted at any desired angle. The cables were all lowered such that the rings were at 'chair height' above the stage floor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.