Fantasy Fulfilled - Cover

Fantasy Fulfilled

Copyright© 2006 by SilverFox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Bronwyn's ultimate sexual fantasy is fulfilled

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I quickly went over and grabbed Bronwyn and lifted her easily into my arms. I carried her back to a sofa we'd passed coming to this area. I sat down, still cradling Bronwyn in my arms. She seemed lost in some other place. She was murmuring about how incredibly wonderful her orgasm had felt, that she'd never experienced anything so fantastic before... how this was so close to her ultimate fantasy!

Hey, we hit the jackpot! This was it! Now, knowing what her fantasy was, I could bring it into reality! I just had to pin down what she meant exactly when she'd said, "close" to her ultimate fantasy! I knew, from my previous visit, that the owner of the club would help in any way he could, to satisfy his clientele's wishes. So all I really had to do was determine exactly what Bronwyn wanted, get with the owner, and get it set up... well... with Bronwyn's approval. After all, it was her fantasy and she could say 'owlballs' to the whole thing.

Dana and Jason were sitting on either side of us, attentive and concerned about Bronwyn. You could see the love in Dana's eyes and the genuine concern in Jason's. I appreciated their being there.

I coaxed Bronwyn gently. "Darling, tell me what was different about what you saw and what you've fantasized," I said softly, lightly stroking the back of her head, her neck and down her arms. She responded to my touch and began to revive, sitting up more in my lap.

She turned to me, grabbed my face in her hands and gave me the most sensuous kiss she's ever given me. I could feel her passion mounting, climbing to new, unexplored heights. At least, unexplored by her... She suddenly stopped and said, looking intently into my eyes, "I love you so very much. Are you still willing to let me have my fantasy fulfilled, even if it's similar to what we just witnessed in that room?"

I nodded, "Yes, my darling Bronwyn. You deserve anything you want, anything I have the power to give you. It's only right, considering the overwhelming love you've given me!"

Her dam burst! She began to softly sob into my shoulder, clutching me as if she were terrified of losing me.

I held her firmly with one hand while I again stroked her tenderly until she began to settle into a steady rhythm of soft breathing, at which point, I asked her again, "What is the difference between your fantasy and that action which we saw in the other room?"

She seemed to collect herself and responded thusly: "I want to be making love to another woman with my mouth rather than be sucking another man's cock!"

We had it! That was it. Simple, until I began to consider the logistics of what she'd said. Right, trying to figure out how to do that, considering the required comfort of all participants so they all could experience the ultimate joy of helping to bring to fruition, the ultimate fantasy of another - well, I couldn't figure out how to make it work with just a simple bed. We had to have a 'contraption', purpose-built for each of the participants and integrated into a 'whole' (pardon the pun).

Then, I remembered something. While I hadn't personally witnessed it, I had heard others talking about shows that were put on, on the stage downstairs, where some sort of contraption probably was used by the performers! I was really getting excited about this, because I could see a possible way to get it accomplished for Bronwyn.

OK, good, I think I'm sure what Bronwyn's role will be and there's an excellent possibility we know what Dana's role would be. Now, we just have to firm up mine and Jason's roles and find a couple of other guys that Bronwyn would be interested in having fill in the other two positions. Seemed simple, but it still seemed to me there still was a lot to do to get it all done. I suddenly realized I needed to talk to the owner of the club.

I mentioned this to Jason and he said, "No sweat. John is one of my good clients. I know him well. Let's go see him right now. He'd be downstairs in his office, I expect."

I asked Bronwyn if it would be all right with her if Jason and I did that and she said, "Yes, honey. I'll be fine here with Dana." Bronwyn turned and playfully tweaked Dana on one of her tits. Yahoo! We now were certain of Dana's role!

I shifted Bronwyn off my lap toward Dana. They immediately began caressing each other, softly and tenderly, as only women can do. Then, I stood with Jason and we went downstairs to see the club owner, John Williamson.

Jason was right, John was sitting in his office, at his desk, doing something on his computer. As he saw us enter, he jumped up, came around the desk to meet us and grabbed Jason's hand, shaking it heartily.

"Hey, Jason, always good to see you!" and slapped him on the back. "And who's your friend?" "Your face looks familiar. Have you been to the club before?"

Jason introduced us and John grabbed my proffered hand, shaking it firmly. "Well, Jason, what's the occasion? Something I can do for you - name it, it's yours!" We told John about Bronwyn's ultimate fantasy wish. He listened attentively. When we were done telling him everything we thought we knew, he said, "Gentlemen, this is not new. We've staged this before. It's rare, but we've done it and know how to set it up so it's a marvelous experience and very fulfilling for everybody concerned."

John went on, "And, we already have all the necessary equipment, props, etc., to make this an 'ultimate' experience!"

Then he turned directly to me and said, "Brett, I'd like to meet your Bronwyn. She sounds very special, very special indeed! And, Jason, I'd like to meet Dana, too. They both sound special!"

Jason and I looked at each other, nodded and I said, "Would it be an imposition if we went and got them right now and worked to finalize the arrangements with you?"

"Certainly not!" John said, "Let's do it, partner!" I would find out later what 'partner' meant.

Jason and I left his office and went upstairs to get the girls. They were not there where we'd left them! Oh my God! I thought, what has happened? Are they all right?

We both looked at each other and said at the same time, "Better check out other areas!"

We first went to the Orgy Room area. Nope, not there. OK, next we went to the Lesbian Room. Ahhh, there they were. Thank God! Dana was leaning up against the back wall, with her legs splayed out in front of her. Bronwyn was on her hands and knees, between Dana's spread thighs, avidly devouring Dana's sopping pussy, working her tongue and lips rapidly, but softly, all over Dana's sweet hole, up and down her labia and back and forth over her clit.

With Bronwyn on her hands and knees facing away from us, we could easily see Bronwyn's glistening pussy below her hiked up dress. It was beautiful, I thought! Bronwyn also had two fingers in Dana's hole and was pumping them rapidly in and out putting particular pressure on the top of Dana's vagina, attacking her g-spot, I learned later. Dana was thrashing her head from side to side, moaning loudly. From the contractions I could observe, Dana was about to explode!

Dana's hands were on the back of Bronwyn's head and she was pulling Bronwyn's face hard into her pussy. Dana's face was contorted; she was gasping for air and thrashing about. It was all Bronwyn could do to keep her position between Dana's milky thighs.

Indeed, as we watched, Dana did explode, squirting juice all over Bronwyn's face. I'd never actually seen this phenomenon before, but had heard about it. Based on Dana's reaction to this whole thing, I knew I needed to learn how to do this for Bronwyn. Well, that's another story.

Bronwyn lapped up all of Dana's juice she could and then gently laid her head on Dana's tummy. Dana continued to lie there, stroking Bronwyn's hair tenderly, lovingly. Yes, women are special in this universe. They know how to love! And how to make love!

When they both seemed to have recovered, we knocked on the glass to get their attention. They both looked up, saw us and broad smiles came over their faces as they beamed at us. Now, we felt special! They jumped up, came to the door of the room and rushed out, each wrapping their arms around their 'chosen one' squealing with glee. Both were flushed and still, very excited.

We told them about John, the owner of the club, and that he wanted to meet with all of us together, so we could complete the planning for Bronwyn's ultimate fantasy "excursion". And indeed, it would prove to be the trip of her lifetime and for me! But, again, that's for later. We all looked at each other and laughed, giddily, like little kids and wrapped around each other, we walked downstairs to John's office. He looked up as he saw us approaching, stood up quickly and came to greet us, smiling broadly. "You must be Bronwyn. Well, Brett wasn't exaggerating, you're beautiful! Oh and you must be Dana!" He beamed at her admiringly. "Wow! This office hasn't seen this much beauty in it for a long time, if ever!"

He lavished praise on the girls' attributes. They both just beamed. John certainly knew how to make a girl feel good about herself. Then, too, he was a connoisseur of female beauty - he'd seen a lot of it and up close!

John went on, "Bronwyn. Brett and Jason have given me some data about what you want to do, but there are a couple of points I need to work out with you if we're going to really pull this off as an ultimate experience for you." "It's not likely we can do this on just a bed. We'll probably need some special equipment. And we couldn't fit that special equipment, on short notice, into the relatively small Orgy Room, but we could..."

Bronwyn interrupted, "No problem! I don't want to do it in that tiny room anyway. My fantasy calls for my doing this in front of a big crowd!" she insisted.

John beamed, yes, perfect, a center stage performance! And a hot one at that! He definitely looked delighted!

"All right," he began slowly, "but if we're going to do this on the center stage, I need to be sure the audience will see something they delight in. Could all of you strip down so I can see what you look like naked?"

Of course, Bronwyn was quickest, she only had a snap and a hook to undo and her dress was on the floor. She stood there proudly. Her body was glorious in every respect and I could see John thought so, too, judging by the big bulge that began to grow in his pants as he stared at her, open-mouthed.

Talking of bulges, Jason was no slouch, either. As he stepped out of his boxers, his fine eight-inch rod stood to attention, slapping up against his belly. Both Bronwyn and Dana looked at it appreciatively, licking their lips and squirming.

Dana was next. She had already dropped her skirt, still loose from Bron's onslaught on her pussy. Her lovely, young, trimmed, but swollen pussy still sparkled from its recent ravishment. As she removed her top, her beautifully shaped breasts sprang into view. Really, her breasts are breathtaking!

I was, as usual, the last. As I stepped out of my underpants, my seven and a half inch cock bent up to salute my abs. My cock was not as long as Jason's, but it was definitely bigger around, an attribute not lost on some women and my Bronwyn was one of them. She looked over at me and smiled, lustfully!

John looked us all over very carefully, seeming to study us minutely. I learned later, he was a superb showman and was considering our every attribute and fitting it properly into the design of the show, visualizing what each of our roles would be to the finest detail.

Then, he said, "I'll need to get certain of your physical measurements so the stage and equipment can be properly set up. We'll also need to do a short 'dress rehearsal' before the show, some day around dinner time, before the club opens up, in order to do any last minute adjusting.

"If you'll all please wait here for a moment, I'll get my staff to come in and get those measurements. These people are professionals, so you needn't worry about the results. I tell them what's needed and wanted and they produce it. I never worry about it, once they've put in their two cents and all has been agreed to."

Bronwyn, ever conscious of our financial condition, asked John, "This sounds pretty fancy! What is this going to cost us?"

John looked at her admiringly and said to me, "Brett, you definitely have a winner here!"

Then, he turned to Bronwyn and said, "Bronwyn, this will be a special event, announced in advance, the event, not who's involved, we keep those things as confidential as we can, and tickets will be sold for admission. From past experience, I can assure you this show will be a sellout! Of course, I'll arrange for other acts to precede yours, but you will be the main event! And I'll give you fifteen percent of the gross take!"

Now I knew what he meant when he said 'partner'! He'd planned all along to convince Bronwyn to perform in front of a crowd. At that moment, three others, a guy and two young girls came into the office with clipboards and tape measures. We were on our way...

John continued speaking to Bronwyn, "Now there still is one more thing to settle. I've got a good handle on what roles Dana, Jason and Brett will play - you'll want Brett to be able to see you as much as possible throughout the performance and still participate. After all, I'm sure he's very familiar with your pussy - and Jason is built just right to handle your lovely ass. And, since Dana's here, I assume you'll want to suck her pussy out. Have I got this right so far?"

Bron nodded, yes.

"But, we don't have anyone yet named for you to jerk off and who'll play with your gorgeous tits. We need two. Now, I know of twins, young men who would be delighted to have you share your fantasy with them. But, I'd like you to meet them and concur. Should I call for them right now? I know they're here tonight."

Bronwyn was thrilled! This man certainly knew what he was about and he had resources, she thought. "Sure," she said, "let's meet them!"

He drew one of the young ladies aside and told her to go find the Thompson twins and to bring them back.

Well, Bron, I thought, you sure know how to make things go right!

The guy and one young girl simply went about their business, measuring all kinds of parts of our bodies, including the length, girth and shape of our penises, the distance from the floor to the top of our penises, the distance between Bronwyn's knees to her pussy, the length of Bronwyn's arms, the diameter of various points on her thighs, the same for Dana, figuring how to position Bronwyn so she could suck Dana's pussy, making very brief sketches and so on and on. I felt confident this was going to be a first class experience.

I also began to realize that more than platforms or beds would probably be involved. I visualized Dana being in a sling! Interesting! Well, we'll see what's to be at the dress rehearsal, I thought.

Just then, the 'messenger' returned with the Thompson twins - Bronwyn nearly swooned... they were two, identical 'Greek statues of young boys from the Golden Age'!! About six feet tall, with dark brown, tousled, naturally curly hair, well-defined muscularly, but slender, much as I am, lightly-haired above their beautiful swinging, circumcised cocks. Their bodies flushed with color as they took in Bronwyn, staring at them, beginning to breathe heavily, her gorgeous breasts rising and falling as she gasped at the beauty before her.

As they returned Bronwyn's stare, they ogled her from stem to stern and their cocks began to twitch and grow, finally, standing straight out and proud, in full rigid erection. They both flushed again as they continued to stare, open-mouthed at Bronwyn. There seemed to be a natural attraction to her in spite of the fact that a younger, very beautiful girl, Dana, was there, too.

A kind of magnetism was drawing the three of them together and they gradually merged as Bronwyn went over to them, knelt down on her knees, reached out and, alternating between the two of them, drew their cocks into her wet mouth, back and forth, back and forth, first one and then the other. She was fellating both of them at the same time! Their contorted faces showed they were really enjoying this, tremendously!

And so was Bronwyn, as she ravenously went from one to the other, lashing at them with her tongue and lips, drawing them as far in as she could. Rocking back and forth before them, doing double-duty, as it were. She fingered their balls, as she swept hungrily from one to the other.

Suddenly, one of the twins, jerked, moaned loudly and thrust his cock deep into Bronwyn's warm, wet mouth. His body continued to jerk, as spasm after spasm hit him, obviously in the throes of cumming in her mouth.

Bronwyn was gulping as fast as she could. Still, flows of cum appeared at the corners of her mouth and trickled down her chin.

In the meantime, the other twin continued to pull at his own cock. Almost immediately, he arched his back, thrusting out, spurting his thick, white sperm all over Bronwyn's face and chin, the last spurts dropping onto her lovely, heaving breasts.

At that, both of the twins dropped onto their knees and began to lick the errant cum off Bronwyn's body, obviously savoring that covering her lovely breasts, licking and sucking her globes, but paying particular attention to her proud, hard nipples. She was in heaven...

Then, abruptly, her body began to shiver and twitch and she plunged over the top with an extremely intense orgasm of her own. Her thighs tightened, spasming and a flood appeared beneath her knees on the floor. She breasts heaved as she fought for breath, gasping out her joy! Hugging, indeed, clutching at both young men, all the while.

As her breathing steadied, they all stood and embraced each other, running their hands softly over each other's shoulders, backs and bottoms. Then, they all stood apart. There was complete silence in the room.

John broke it, as he said, in a hushed and awed tone, "Well, I guess the audition was successful!"

Bronwyn said gently, "Yes, they're perfect additions. I couldn't ask for more!"

Both young men beamed and said they'd be very happy to perform with Bronwyn at any time, giving her obvious flows of appreciation and gratitude.

She clearly had not yet fully recovered from her most recent performance, as she cuddled up to me, gently tugging at my very rigid cock. She smiled up at me with a very warm and contented look, stroking my cock very slowly and running her fingertips lightly around my butt. Here was one happy girl. I reveled in it, I love her so!

John checked with his assistants to ensure their work had been done and then turned to us, saying, "OK! Seems we're done for now, except for one thing - it'll take my people about a week to assemble all they need and prepare for the dress rehearsal. We also should have some time to advertise among the club patrons to develop ticket sales. So, that suggests we schedule the performance for, say, two weeks from tomorrow - Saturday night is the most popular night. It's then, we have the biggest crowds. Does that sound OK with all of you?"

We all nodded our agreement.

"OK then! It's set!" John said with finality as we all turned and started for the door.

John called after us, "Bronwyn, you're a natural and a damned good one at that! About the best I've seen!"

Bronwyn, of course, beamed! And responded with a lusty, "Thank you!"

I wasn't sure what would happen next, so didn't suggest that we get dressed. Bronwyn and I, with Jason and Dana in tow, went out onto the main floor, each couple with their arms wrapped around each other, holding their clothes.

I noticed Bronwyn looking around, taking in the room and visualizing her performance in this large space, crowded with admiring people. She had a dreamy look on her face. Suddenly, she stopped and turned to me, saying, somewhat breathlessly, "Darling, I've never had a cock up my ass!"

Then, she turned to Jason and whispered, "Would you be so kind as to help me with something?

He nodded his agreement and said, "Sure!"

Bronwyn whispered something into Dana's ear - Dana giggled, clapped her hands and jumped up and down, her gorgeous breasts bouncing delightfully. Dana looked at me, smiled lustfully and came to me, wrapping her arms around me and grinding her pussy into my thigh. Well, since Bronwyn now knew all about us, the restrictions were off! That was the message I got.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.