Fantasy Fulfilled - Cover

Fantasy Fulfilled

Copyright© 2006 by SilverFox

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bronwyn's ultimate sexual fantasy is fulfilled

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Very slowly, over the past five years or so, Bron's and my sex life had dwindled to a 'dull ache'. I had no desire to 'cheat' on her, but I needed to do something to strike a spark, get some adrenaline going again, even if only in myself. But, in the last analysis, I wanted to not only include Bronwyn, but awaken something in her which I knew was there, but which she seemed to be unaware of.

It had been almost a week since our family friend Dana and I had experienced one of the most exciting nights of our lives, a night when we visited a local swinger's club together. Dear Dana had agreed to go with me as my 'wife', but demanded I not take part, insisting I only be an 'onlooker' or 'voyeur', as it were. It was obvious to me that she was trying to protect Bron's and my marriage. Dana carried this to the point that I could only be an onlooker under any circumstances, not just those involving her.

So, agreeing to those terms, she would go with me and help provide a 'show' for me, but I was strictly not a participant in any shows. Well, there you have it; you know the background and the rules that bound me. It was actually very easy for me to agree to these conditions, because I really didn't want to cheat on Bronwyn. I was searching!

When we got to the club, we found that the only way first time attendees could take an active part in any of the action was to put our 'names' in a hat and then be drawn by an active member couple.

Hmmmmm! Well, we hadn't expected that - what if someone tried to insist I be part of the action? No way!!

We decided to go ahead with it and explain to the couple who drew us, if anyone did, that I was recovering from a vasectomy I had a couple of days ago and couldn't do anything but watch right now. And that we had come to the club anyway because we were curious and hoped that Dana could interact with another couple if the opportunity presented itself.

Hey! It worked!

We waited next to the booth where the drawings would take place. We were surprised to see there was a lot of interest in newcomers. Within less than ten minutes, the person managing the drawings motioned to us to come over and meet the couple who had drawn us.

Wow, talk about luck! These people were very clean looking. Frank was in his mid-thirties and Brenda was just thirty. She had sandy blond hair, nice high round breasts and a really cute ass. He was blond, taller than I by about an inch and looked very fit - found out later he worked out very regularly - so did Brenda.

After introductions all around, I took Frank to one side and told him about my 'infirmity'. He laughed and said that wouldn't present any problem - they often had a female neighbor friend who'd come to their place, because they had a pool, and play, the three of them. He said they also would have no problemn with my watching.

"Who knows," he said, "what the other neighbors were seeing" when they had their 'menage a trois' in their back yard around the pool.

As we came back to the girls, I noticed they had 'shared' lipstick and Brenda was caressing Dana's breasts. And we were still in the main room! Dana wasn't resisting in the least - au contraire! She was holding Brenda's hands to her breasts and was squeezing them to her.

Frank suggested we go upstairs and told us to follow them. We went upstairs to a room called the Orgy Room - aptly named. Inside there was a very large bed in the center of the room with mattresses on the floor in other parts of the room. We were lucky. There was a mattress available for us. Next to the mattress were hooks on the wall for hanging up our clothes.

Frank went about taking his clothes off, while the girls went about undressing each other, slowly unbuttoning buttons, pulling down zippers, pulling elastic slowly down, revealing two luscious female bodies.

It was obvious from their open mouths and wide eyes that Frank and Brenda both found Dana captivating! No wonder, at twenty-four, Dana is stunning! By that time, Brenda had removed Dana's pullover, her bra and her skirt, leaving Dana with only panties, thigh-high stockings and heels on. God, she was a vision!

Brenda knelt in front of Dana and placed her hands just at the top of Dana's hips. Drawing her fingertips slowly down over Dana's hips to her bottom and then around to the front, raking gently across Dana's tummy and down across her pubic mound. Brenda then ran her fingers down Dana's inner thighs to her knees.

Dana sighed aloud and her breasts heaved. A wet spot showed clearly on the front of Dana's panties and spread as I looked at it. She was looking down languidly into Brenda's eyes and running her fingers lightly through Brenda's hair.

Then Brenda, put a finger on each side of Dana's panties toward the back on each side and reaching up with her mouth, gripped the elastic top of Dana's panties between her teeth and started to pull them off. When her mouth reached that point even with Dana's mound, Brenda continued to pull the panties down with her hands, but buried her face in Dana's pussy. She obviously knew what she was doing and what she wanted to do.

Frank completed the stripping of Brenda's clothing. After hanging all the discarded clothing up, Frank returned to the girls. He got behind Brenda, on all fours licking and sucking on Dana. He knelt and gripped Brenda's hips. This evidently was a well known signal between the two of them. She arched her back and presented her backside to him.

He stroked his seven-inches a couple of times, then rubbed it among her free-flowing pussy juices and slowly pushed it into her cunt to the hilt, in one stroke. Brenda moaned into Dana's pussy and picked up her pace with her tongue, licking up and down Dana's outer and inner labia, avoiding her clit.

Dana's hips were bucking, pressing her snatch into Brenda's eager mouth. Frank began to slowly stroke his cock in and out of Brenda's pussy with long and deep thrusts. There was no hurry. He wanted to enjoy this as long as he could.

Due to Brenda's attentions on Dana, her vagina clutched at Frank's cock and then relaxed, then clutched again and relaxed, and so on. This was an experienced 'milking' action which both Frank and Brenda knew occurred when they were performing in these positions with another woman. It was both their favorite way to have sex.

Meanwhile, Dana was getting the benefit of Brenda's very experienced tongue. She could feel an orgasm building rapidly within the center of her sex. Her breathing was becoming ragged and her nipples, which she was pinching and twisting gently were supersensitive. As she tormented them, that warm, tingling feeling began to flood out from her pelvis to all parts of her body. She could feel the 'zing' into her pussy with each pinch and twist of her nipples. She was moaning loudly and thrusting her pussy hard into Brenda's mouth.

Brenda could feel Frank's shaft sliding smoothly over the top of her vagina, pressing onto her g-spot. She could feel her own orgasm building. He was also gently rubbing her clit with each stroke in. Frank's motions began to get a bit jerky and it was apparent he was about to cum. Feeling this, Brenda flicked her tongue over Dana's clit and then sucked it into her mouth with her lips while flicking her tongue rapidly over the tip.

Brenda reached under herself and began to rapidly rub her own clit. Dana nearly collapsed, screaming out her orgasm and bucking her hips back and forth. Brenda came with a gusher, soaking Frank's cock, buried in her, spurting stream after stream of thick cum into her spasming pussy.

I was entranced! I had never seen anything like this! I had heard about such things, read about such things in books, but didn't know they could be real!

Dana slipped down, lying on her back with her thighs spread wide, Brenda still softly mouthing her pussy lips and licking the juices from Dana's climax.

Frank was leaning forward over Brenda's back, but not putting his weight on her. He slowly withdrew from her and his cock slipped out of her cunt. All three rolled against each other and held each other. Brenda's head was lying softly on Dana's tummy and Dana was stroking Brenda's hair tenderly.

Amazing! a half hour ago, they hadn't known Dana at all. Now she was a key participant in their love-making! Like, WOW! Man!

The rest of the evening was similarly spectacular to me and from my observance, so was it for Dana, Brenda and Frank.

So, that's why I was very anxious to get Dana to go with me to this club another time. When I took her home that night she said to give her a call later the next week and we'd see about that.

Since it was Thursday night, almost a week later, and Bronwyn was out at her Bridge Club, I took the opportunity to call Dana to probe whether she'd be willing to go with me again to the club. She said, "Look, Brett, come over here and let's talk about this!"

Then, she hung up the phone. I was rattled! Should I try to call her back or just do what she said? Well, I decided to do what she said. As I walked up to Dana's apartment, she opened the door and invited me in.I followed her into her living room area.

She turned to me and putting her hands on my shoulders, looking me straight in the eyes, said, "Listen, Brett! This is silly! And dangerous to your marriage! We're off the track here. I know Bron very well. She'd be a hottie, dressed up right! And I know, if she were introduced to this in the right way, she would love it as much as I do! And," she emphasized, "So would you!"

"So, let's knock off this 'secrecy' stuff, and get her involved! Besides, I just wonder what it would be like making love to her... Yum! Also, she continued, "I just might get a chance, under the circumstances of her being 'intimately' involved, to fuck your brains out, riding you, while she sat on your face getting eaten out!"

I felt the hard swelling in my crotch and I know she saw it, too.

"You do! You really think Bronwyn would go for this?" Dana nodded her head, yes.

"Well, how do you think we should start?" I asked, searching in my mind for an effective solution.

She thought for a moment then said, "I know, I'll talk to her about the club, not letting on who I was there with. You haven't ever fucked me, or anyone else to my knowledge, so I feel you haven't cheated on her, but I don't want to even put the idea of that in her mind. I'll just talk to her as if I think it's something the both of you would be keen on, once you both experienced it together. Yes!" she concluded, confidently, "I'm sure that will work!"

Then, she said, "OK, I've got an idea! Yes, this'll work! Tell you what, Brett! I'm calling Bronwyn first thing Monday morning. I don't want another day to go by without my being sure we've got this thing going in the right direction. Besides, I'm getting wet just thinking about sucking her pussy!" she giggled.

As I drove home, I thought of only two things: Bronwyn and Dana, my two dearest friends, who I just knew would become very close to each other, as they were to me! This was the beginning of a new life for all of us, each of our lives filled with satisfaction, love and joy...

Dana, true to her word, called my wife, Bronwyn, early the following Monday morning, before Bronwyn left for work. That night, after dinner, Bronwyn told me she wanted to talk to me about a call she had received that morning from our young friend, Dana. My heart was in my throat with anticipation! And, a little anxiety, I must admit...

Her voice was soft and gentle as she told me what Dana had talked to her about. Bronwyn, her face a little flushed, seemed hesitant. She said Dana had told her about a private club in town, which provided the opportunity for 'aware and open' couples to experience their lifelong held fantasies, their sexual fantasies!

I'm sure my budding arousal was clearly seen by Bronwyn as I squirmed next to her on the sofa. She really is a 'hottie', I thought, as she glanced down, seeming to appreciate the growing bulge in my pants. She smiled warmly at me, reached over and ran her fingers lightly over my, by now, raging hard-on. Her fingers lingered over the head of my cock, as she continued telling me about what Dana had proposed.

"Dana told me about the club's facilities. She told me she had been there and that it was clean, attractively designed, as far as the inside of the building was concerned, and, definitely private! She also said the inside design was 'functional'!"

Bronwyn said that Dana had said she did see a few people there that she knew, and was pleasantly surprised. They were people she respected, were successful, well-known in the community and she didn't feel 'funny' when they exchanged greetings with her. She said she felt 'safe' in the club and that she felt strongly, that what went on in the club, did not leave the club.

Bronwyn went on to say that Dana urged her to get with me and get my agreement to visit the club, as Dana's guests, so we could see it for ourselves and decide what, if anything, it might provide for us.

"She said we could decide for ourselves whether we'd be interested in joining, 'after we'd had a taste of it'!" Bronwyn emphasized. I squirmed at the thought.

"And, lastly," Bronwyn said, dreamily, "Dana told me how much fun she'd had, about how wonderful it was to be able to act out her fantasies and bring them to fantastically pleasurable reality!"

Now it was clear to me that Bronwyn was aroused, her cheeks flushed with color and her breathing was a bit ragged. She paused to catch her breath, still gliding her fingers over my repressed hard-on.

"Dana said she'd called us, because she cared so very much for us and wanted to share this experience with us, giving us the opportunity to experience it for ourselves," she paused, "if we wanted to," looking at me expectantly.

It was clear to me by her emphasis that she wanted to! I was thrilled beyond belief! My dear, loving, adorable wife, Bronwyn, was actually sitting there telling me she wanted to become wanton! She wanted to experience her sexual fantasies with me! The very fact that she was telling me all about Dana's call told me that.

I turned and looked squarely at her beautiful, beseeching, moist eyes. I picked up her hands from her lap and tenderly stroked her fingers. I could feel her heat rising and she squirmed at my touch. I held her eyes to mine and said, earnestly, "Honey, I want to do anything that would make you happy! After all, that really is my mission in life!"

She collapsed onto my chest, and reaching up, threw her arms around my neck. She hugged me tightly, all the while frantically kissing me all over my face and neck. Finally, she held my face firmly in her hands and kissed me fully on the lips, gently, tenderly at first, but then growing in passion as our lips parted and our tongues entwined.

This was a passion I had not seen or experienced with Bronwyn for some time. Yes, it had been there in the beginning, but had slowly faded over the years. I now knew that it was possible to rekindle it and I was delirious at the prospects...

After what seemed hours of passion (happening in only brief minutes), we sat back, holding each other at arms length, and beaming at each other, our love for each other exuding from our every pore.

"I told Dana I'd talk it over with you tonight and would call her with our decision. Do you want to call her and tell her we've decided to take her up on her sweet offer, or do you want me to," Bronwyn asked excitedly. She was giggling like a little kid!

"I think it would be better if you called, then she'd know we'd talked it over and were in agreement, don't you think?" she explained.

I stood, looking at my watch, as if to consider the hour. It was still early in the evening and wouldn't be of an hour to be impolite to make the call. Besides, I knew Dana would be sitting on pins and needles, anxiously waiting for the call.

I then asked, "Are you absolutely sure you want to do this? Act out or actually perform in your most intimate sexual fantasies, possibly in front of an audience?"

She looked me squarely in the eyes and demurely said, "Yes! It's now or never and I certainly don't want it to be never!"

"Well then," I said, "you're absolutely right... I'll call Dana, right now!"

Bronwyn got up as I said this, grabbed my arm and we walked, hugging each other, to the phone in the kitchen. She obviously was as excited as I was - I could discern the delicate, musky smell of her sex - it was fantastic!

Inasmuch as Dana was a close friend, her number was set up in our speed dial, so as I picked up the phone, I punched her code number. The phone rang on the other end, once, twice, three times - I was beginning to wonder if she were home, or already in bed...

Then, we heard her say, "Hello," in that throaty voice of hers. I shivered.

"Hi! Dana, this is Brett. How are you tonight?" I asked cordially.

She responded cheerfully, "I'm fine! And you???"

I said, "I'm putting this on the speakerphone so Bronwyn can butt in any time she wants to."

I punched the button and Bronwyn called out enthusiastically, "Hi, dearest friend!"

Dana responded with a "Hi! Love!"

Well, we could have hung up then and there - the communication was abundantly clear to all of us! But, that would have been ridiculous in any event!

I continued, "Dana, thank you very much for your generous offer to be your guests at your club. Bronwyn and I'd be delighted to go with you! (I knew my subtle emphases would not be lost on Dana)."

"When had you planned for us all to go?" Bron called out.

"Well," she responded, "I was hoping you could go, together with Jason and I - I tell them he's my husband - this next Friday night. How does that sound?"

Bronwyn chimed in, "Honey, we'll be there!! You can count on it. And it's really so very kind of you to think of us. You truly are the dearest of friends!"

I asked, before Dana could respond, "Do you want us to meet you at your place first, so we can meet Jason before going to the club. We can all go on from there. We can drive. After all, Bron's Denali is certainly big enough for all of us to ride in comfortably."

"Sure," she said. "I'll call you with the directions on how to get there from my place or I can just tell you as we go." The excitement in Dana's voice was subtle, but very clear to me. I sensed she was having difficulty preventing herself from shouting out with glee and joy!

She continued, "I'm so happy you've decided to experience this!" "Brett, Bronwyn," her voice changing to a more serious tone, "there really are life-changing possibilities here! I don't believe you'll ever regret having looked into it. Whether you embrace it is up to you, totally!" I'm just glad I could help provide you, my dearest friends, with this opportunity to, at least, check it out! I just know that even if you don't decide to join the club, you'll, at least, have known you looked and had a choice and that's very important later on, should you look back on it."

I could tell she was consciously trying to build us up to the next step - actually becoming full-time members and participants in the club's activities.

"Sounds great to me!" I said then asked, "What time should we arrive at your place on Friday night?"

"Nine o'clock. That will give you time to get acquainted with Jason for a bit and we can have a sip or two of wine before we leave for the club.

"Oh, and Bronwyn, uh, do you know what a Fleet is?" Dana asked.

"Huh? Isn't that, like, you know, an enema or something?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.