Keeping it in the Family - Cover

Keeping it in the Family

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young woman spends the summer with her grandparents and learns more about sex then she'd ever imagined. Pretty soon not only are her grandparents involved, but so are her mother and father, a black hand on the farm and Maxwell...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

"What have you got planned for today, dear," grandma asked me as she stood at the sink, washing the breakfast dishes.

"I'm not sure. I thought I'd walk around for a while and see what you got out there," I just waved my arm in the general direction of the outside.

"Well, just be careful out there," grandpa told me. "We still have some wild game out there, but not as much as there use to be. I think I heard a wolf about a month ago, but not a peep since then. Still, you never know."

"If you'd feel better, I could take that old rifle with me," I told him.

"You know, just in case."

"You do that and I'll feel even worse! What if something did happen and you ended up shooting yourself in the foot, or worse? No, thanks. I think you'll be ok without it."

At that I just laughed a little bit and then went upstairs to my room, to change into something that would be better worn outside. Right now all I had on was my nightie and while I knew no one else was around here, that this was not the outfit to wear out there. I changed into my well-worn, favorite pair, of bluejeans and a short-sleeved denim shirt, out on my hiking boots and went back downstairs.

"Is that all you're wearing," grandma asked.

"Well, it's not like it's below freezing out there," I told her. "It's nice and warm out there but I do want something that won't keep me too warm but still offer a bit of protection as I walk through the woods. Not to mention keeping all those briars off my skin as well."

"Ok, dear. Got any idea of how long you'll be?"

"I really hadn't thought about it, grandma. I just want to walk a while and think about all the things that have happened this week, get my head straight and just generally be alone for a little while. That's all."

"Ok. But like your grandfather already told you, be careful out there."

"I will," I answered, as I crossed the kitchen and went out the back door.

The sun felt good on my skin, it was warm and nice out here. It's wasn't quite noon, so the sun wasn't too high in the sky just yet.

I looked around for a little while, trying to decide which direction to start in and before I realized what was happening, or where I was going, I found myself headed in the opposite direction of the cabin. I'd already seen what was over there so now I wanted to see what was elsewhere on this huge place. If I remembered correctly my grandparents had well over 1,000 acres here, with most of it wooded, with more than a couple of small creeks running through it. I can remember when I was smaller that the water in those creeks was so cold and clear that I could drink right from them without any thoughts of getting sick. I don't think I could do that today though. Too much had happened in the intervening years that had changed all that. I don't think I really wanted to risk it anyway. I knew where the natural springs were on the land so it wasn't like I'd get too thirsty out here.

After about an hour I saw what looked like a small meadow, just beyond the tree line, and headed in that direction. When I got out of the trees I found that the grass there was short and, in some areas, the ground was exposed and quite flat. I decided to lay down for a little bit and just relax and enjoy the feeling of being out in the open.

As I lay there my thoughts went back to the events earlier in the week, with both my grandparents. Those thoughts made me horny all over again and in no time I let my hand drift to the zipper of my pants, drawing it down and then sliding my hand inside my panties, rubbing the outside of my pussy one I got to the vee of my legs. It felt good and in only a short time I could feel my leakage wetting my panties. I decide to get out of my pants then, and just play with myself until I had a good, long cum. I rolled up my pants and used them as a pillow, placing it under the back of my head and I had to admit, it felt much better then just lying there on the hard ground.

I reached to my outer lips and pulled them apart with one hand, while rubbing my clit with the other one. On occasion I'd stick one or two fingers inside me and think of how good it had felt to have grandpa sinking that hard, uncut cock into me. It had felt good and I know I was looking forward to fucking him again, probably as soon as I got back to the house.

I just stayed that way for the longest time, enjoying the feeling of bringing a release to myself.

I didn't even know I had company until I felt a familiar tongue lick across my face.

Startled, I immediately sat up and found Maxwell right beside me. I'd had no idea he'd even followed me from the house. Guess when you can't speak you learn to use your silence in your favor, which he'd apparently done.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again, Maxwell!" I scoulded him.

Immediately I could see the hurt in his eyes and I apologized, hugging him close to me.

He laid beside me and we both just enjoyed the company.

Then I saw him stir and he got up and went down between my legs, licking his heavenly tongue all over the outside of my pussy, causing me to moan out loud.

"Guess you're trying to tell me you're horny, right?"

He never even stopped.

In a few minutes he was driving that lovely tongue deep inside me, drinking up all the juices I could flood his mouth with. He'd pull that talented appendage out and lick all over my lower abdomen and then move up until he was licking and then sucking on my titties, taking my hard nipples into his mouth and massaging them with his tongue. Every now and then he'd gently bite my nipples, causing not pain, but immense pleasure, making me cum more and more. It wasn't long before I knew that my leakage had not only soaked into the ground, but was now causing a small puddle to appear from the over abundance of leakage. I could feel my butt laying in it as I moved around to the rythums of his licking and sucking.

It wasn't long before I realized that he had a huge erection that was begging for attention, so I reached towards him, grabbed his legs, and pulled him around so that his lovely, long, cock was now over my face, just waiting for me to work on it.

Which is exactly what I did next.

As he continued to use his mouth on me, I began to lick his cock, from the tip of his head to the base of his balls, savoring the taste.

While I loved sucking grandpa off, Maxwell had a taste all his own. It's kind of hard to explain though. While grandpa's has a kind of salty taste to it, Maxwell's was more tangy. I couldn't really place anything in my mind to that taste, but I do know that I like it very much and just wanted to lay there and lick and suck on him for a long time.

It wasn't long before I felt him try to drive his cock deep into my throat, so I quit licking and took him into my mouth, eliciting a series of shivers to over take him as I did. I could tell from his reaction that he was enjoying this as much as I was, and man was I ever enjoying this!

I sucked his cock right down my throat, enjoying the feeling of every bump and vein that ran under my tongue as I did. I was moving my head back and forth, as much as I could while laying on my back, that is, and loved the feeling of him going deeper and deeper into my throat. In no time I felt his balls slapping against my nose and I knew that there was no use trying to get more into me, because that was going to be impossible. So I concentrated on sucking, wanting to feel his hot cum blast into my mouth and down into my belly.

In the meantime Maxwell was doing his best to bury his tongue as far into me as he could. He concentrated on my clit for the longest time, causing me to just gush juices into his mouth, which he greedily swallowed and seemed to beg me for more.

After what seemed like an eternity, Maxwell pulled his cock out of my mouth and then moved to his favorite position, getting ready to fuck me.

I knew what he wanted and got on my hands and knees, pushing my butt in the air so that he could get in position and drive his rigid member into me as deep as he could, and that's just what he did.

To tell you that the feeling was one of total pleaure, would be just a waste of my breath. Anyway, I was so busy letting him pump into me that I barely had time to breath myself. If nothing else, Maxwell is a great lover and it seems like he never tires. It's also like he's got an endless supply of cum, which he just loves to empty into me. I'd already taken one huge down my throat and now here he was again, about to shoot another huge load into my pussy, just where I wanted it the most. I could actually feel the head of his cock pressing into my uterus as he pumped into me and I was just sure that one day I'd end up feeling it coming up my throat and out of my mouth, where I'd be able to see him shoot his huge load, even if it would be wasted on the ground in front of me.

When I felt that he was ready to shoot I put my hand down there, trying to keep as much of his load in me as I could, but deep inside I knew it was useless. His load was alway so big that there was no way in hell I was gone to keep it all inside me, so I just ended up catching the overflow in the palm of my hand and then brought that to my mouth and ate what was there. I'd do that over and over until, finally, he finished and pulled out with a plop, causing the rest of his seed to spill out and onto the ground.

As soon as he was done I turned around and took that now shrinking cock into my mouth and sucked the rest of his cum into my mouth and greedily swallowed it, every drop.

"Maxwell," I told him, "you're one horny dude, aren't you?"

All he did was look at me and then turned over and went to sleep.

"Typical male," I laughed, and then joined him there and went to sleep myself. After all, I was as exhausted as he was.


Meanwhile, back at the house...

Annie and Tom had decided to stop by and see how their 'little girl' was doing.

Needless to say, they were informed that all was well and they had nothing to worry about.

They sat in the living room for a while, chatting about their adventures with me and telling 'tales'. Janet got up and went into the kitchen to get them all something to drink. When she got back the others stood up and stretched a bit.

"Well, don't just stand there, give us a kiss and hug," Janet said.

With that said Tom and Annie went to each of the older adults and gave them a kiss...

Tom to John.

Annie to Janet.

As they stood there, toe-to-toe, John reached down and took Tom's hard cock in his hand, massaging it through his pants.

"Are you that glad to see me, son?" he asked.

In response, Tom got to his knees, upzipped his father's pants, and pulled out his uncut cock, taking it into his mouth and sucking all that excess skin into his mouth. He continued to suck as he manipulated his father's balls, cradling them in his hands. He pulled his mouth off the cock and licked down to the low-hanging balls, sucking each one into his mouth, one at a time. When he was done with that he returned to licking and nibbling on the stalk, caressing the spot just below his father's balls, and pushing him back until the back of his legs hit the couch, causing him to abruptly sit down, thus giving him easier access to his target.

Once John was sitting down his son pulled him forward, until he was sitting on the edge of the cushion, and then pushed his father's upper body back on the couch, and then he lifted up his legs, allowing him easier access to the area just below the balls, where he licked and nibbled, causing John to moan with pleasure. Then he stabbed two of his fingers into the John's asshole, enjoying the feeling of the tightness around his digits. He started to work them in and out of the tight hole, all the time continuing his tonguing of both balls and cock.

While Tom worked on his balls, John jacked himself off. Right now the only thought in his mind was releasing his hot load. It didn't matter where it landed, as long as he got the release he was looking for. When Tom saw what he was doing his attention returned to the hard cock and once again engulfed it with his mouth, driving his tongue between the flaring, purple head and the excess skin still covering it. He loved the feeling of all that extra skin in his mouth and never got tired of sucking on it. He would lick and suck on that extra skin, feeling it slide not quite down the back of his tongue, almost but not quite engaging his gag reflex. Over the years he could still not control that reflex and at times it bothered him, but right now he wasn't even thinking about it at all. He was more concerned with getting his father to shoot that hot load right into his mouth, where he could taste it and then swallow it.

It wasn't long before he got his reward as his father began to shake and quiver, a sure sign that he was about to shoot his load.

"Good, Tom. Suck that cum right out of those old balls," his father encouraged him.

"Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ittttttttttttttttttttt cummmmmmmmmmmsssssssssssssssssssssss."

And with that he felt the first jet explode against the back of his throat, again his gag reflex kicked in. He soon overcame that and began to swallow as load after load was shot into his mouth and he swallowed each jet and eagerly waited for the next one. When they were done the younger man sat back on the floor, licking his lips, savoring the taste of his father's cum.

"Looks like you need some release now, son." his father told him.

Across the room, both women had hands in the panties of each other, still kissing.

"Ladies," the younger man said, "Why don't we take this where we'll all be more comfortable?"

Each adult paired with another and soon ended up in separate bedrooms, enjoying the feeling of either sucking cock or eating pussy.

The two men ended up in the spare bedroom while the two women went to the master bedroom, where they each continued what had started in the living room.

Turns out that the two men had had a thing going when Tom was younger. He'd even fucked his own mother on occasion, so all this was nothing new to him.

Annie and Janet went right to the bed and assumed the '69' position, Annie on the bottom and Janet on the top. Each one loved the taste of pussy, even though most of this was new to my Annie. Not that Annie was a 'virgin' with another woman. She'd once had a lesbian 'fling' in her junior and senior years in college.

Tom had told Annie about his 'relationship' to his parents before they had gotten married and while somewhat shocked by his revelation, she wanted to know more. She asked him to introduce her to his parents, which he gladly did, and in slightly less than two weeks, she was in bed with her future mother-in-law, in a lesbian relationship that would last a long time. Tom was happy to see that his wife and his parents got along so well.

After the men were done with each other they met in the master bedroom and joined in as one large group.

Annie would fuck John and suck her husband, while Tom sucked Janet. Janet would then fuck Tom while he sucked John and then they'd all change up again and go at it again.

Once all that was done it was time for John and Tom to fuck Anni, one in her pussy and one in her ass. In the meantime, while all that went on, Annie laid on the bed and feasted on Janet's pussy, which was planted directly over her face. She loved to feel both her men deep inside her and gyrated frantically as they both drove deep into her. While she was being royally fucked Janet had positioned herself right over her daughter-in-law's face and gently lowered herself until her pussy was stabbed with a tongue, at which point she moaned and let herself escape in the feeling of having another woman eat her pussy. Annie also kept her pussy shaved and she really enjoyed licking and sucking on another hairless pussy. She sucked on Janet's outer lips and rotated her tongue around and around the older woman's clit, eliciting more moans and groans, causing Janet to push her pussy harder into Annie's face, wanting to feel her tongue as deep in her as she could get it. Annie would also reach to her own pussy and manipulate her clit as both men fucked her, causing her juices to flow steadily as they did and soon the sheets beneath her were soaked with a combination of her juices, as well as the overflow from both John and Tom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.