Marie's Mom - Cover

Marie's Mom

Copyright© 2006 by comix

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A girl wonders what's keeping her mom happy and once she finds out, and discovers how much she also enjoys it, it's not long before she gets her best friend involved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality  

For the past two weeks Marie noticed when she got home that her mother was already there, locked in her bedroom. She could hear sounds on the other side of the door but was unable to clearly hear what was going on, and it bothered her that Mona was keeping something from her.

The next week, when she got home from work, again she heard Mona in her room, and this time the door was not locked. Quickly moving to the end of the hallway, she turned off the hall light and returned to the door, quietly opening it and slipping into the darkened room. Since the door was in a recessed nook she was able to get into the room without being seen. When she finally got up the nerve to peek around the corner, all she could see was Mona's butt up in the air, and there was nothing covering it! If the room hadn't been so dark Marie just knew she'd be able to see her mother's butt crack staring her in her face. Then she noticed the sounds coming from Mona. Instantly she recognized them as the same sounds she tried to stifle when she was masturbating in her own room. Mona was definately aroused.

Then Mona actually said something.

"Ok, lover, give me that big red cock you've got stuck between your legs."

Marie was shocked and quickly used her hand to cover her mouth so she wouldn't make any undue noise. The she watched as Mona lowered the upper portion of her body and Marie was sure her mother was giving whomever it was a blowjob.

"Damn! I wish there was a light on in here, so I could see who's in here with her."

Then she really got the shock of her life, as she heard Mona say, "Shadow, you've got the biggest and best cock I've ever sucked on. I love the way your cock feels as it slides to the back of my throat."

\Marie was now beside herself. Not only was her mother entertaining a male in her room, but that male was their St. Bernard, Shadow!!!

"You mean to tell me Mona is sucking a dog's cock?" she said to herself. "I never would've thought of that one."

Without thinking about it, Marie lowered her right hand to her pants and quietly inserted it into her panites and begant o rub her clit, trying to make herself cum while watching the shadows moving around in the darkened room. She peeked around the corner again, this time realizing that her eyes were now accustomed to the darkness and she could see that not only Mona sucking on Shadow's cock, but Shadow had his head between Mona's legs and was slathering away at Mona's open cunt. Marie's fingers begant o move faster within her vagina, the wetness beginning to soak her fingers and her panties.

"Don't be shy, dear. Come from that corner and join us."

Marie didn't realize Mona knew she was in the room. She stepped into the bedrrom and moved towards the bed, never removing her fingers from her own cunt.

"Don't be alarmed, dear. I've been planning this little get-together for some time now, and we were wondering when you'd finally get the nerve to join us."

"What do you mean, mother?"

"Come on, Marie. I know how frustrated you've been lately. I've been up when you've come home from your dates and I've listened at your door while you fingered your pussy and made yourself cum all over your finger, like you're doing now."

Without thinking about it, Marie removed her hand from her panties and hid it behind her back, afraid of being caught, even thourh it was way too late to worry about it.

"You've been spying on me?"

"Well, not really spying. Just concerned. When I say how bad you needed something I thought it was time to do something about it, and this is it. Now, why don't you get undressed and join me here on the bed?"

Without a word, Marie got out of her clothes and sat on the side of the bed.

"Yes, I know you have some questions, but let me begin first.

"Shadow and I've had a 'thing' going on now for almost 2 years. He's got the biggest and best cock I've ever had and he doesn't gor around town bragging on what he just got and how good it was. All I have to do is keep him satisified, and I do manage to do that for him."

Mona got up from the side of Shadow and sat on the bed, next to her daughter, rubbing her hand up and down Marie's thigh.

"Go ahead, ask me anything you want to."

"Why?"

"Well, because I was lonely and didn't want a committement with someone who would turn out to be a class A jerk and then leave me once he got what he wanted from me. You know me. I like to be as independent as I can and with a man around, that's not possible."

"But why Shadow? Isn't that nasty?"

"I'll admit, I hadn't planned it that way, but things happened and it got out of control. By the time it was over I realized how good it ahd been and decided to try it and see what happened. I was sitting on the couch one evening and was playing with myself, with my head back on the couch, with my legs spread wide and my fingers working to make myself cum, and suddenly I felt something cold against my thighs and when I opened my eyes, Shadow had his nose up my crotch and was starting to lick my pussy. From the moment he stuck his tongue against my clit, I knew it would be impossible to make him stop, so I let him lick me until I came all over his tongue. It was the best decision I'd made in a long time. I have no regrets about it and I don't think you will, either. Once you get him to lick your gash, you'll never want him to stop."

"Have you, you know, let him fuck you?"

"Many times. He never seems to get enough of it, and I love it, too."

"Show me what to do and let me try it for myself."

"OK. Lay back, spread your legs, and let me get you ready first."

"What do you mean by 'Get me ready first'?"

"Just lay back and you'll find out."

At first reluctant to do so, she finally let Mona push her back onto the mattress and then was told to close her eyes and not to open them until told to. So once she was flat on her back, her legs spread open as fas as she could get them, she closed her eyes and let Mona begin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.