Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

Sherry was gone for much longer than I figured it would take to get out of her underwear.

Finally the door opened and Sherry scuttled out. She was clutching the bag in her hand and leaning a bit forward with her shoulders hunched in an effort to keep her chest away from her blouse. She was blushing furiously.

She came back to our booth and started to sit down.

"The bag, Sherry- hand it to me, please".

"Oh... OK".

She placed the bag in my outstretched hand and sat down.

"Hmm, let's see what we have here...".

I opened the top of the bag and looked inside. Her panties were on top, they were plain white nylon, well worn, as the elastic was looking stretched out. I pushed them aside and dug around to find her bra. It too was very plain and worn. I could barely make out the size from the label.

"38-B, eh, not bad my dear. Actually that's more than I would have guessed. I suppose it's the clothes you wear."

Sherry wriggled uncomfortably in her seat.

"Are we done now?" she asked. She sounded almost resigned.

"Not just yet, Sherry dear."

I rolled up the top of the bag and put it on the bench beside me.

"Now Sherry, I want you to unbutton your blouse in the center and slip your hand inside. I want you to play with your breast, just like I'm sure you do when you're watching those pornos you rent", I said with a slight grin.

I thought it would have been impossible for Sherry to blush harder than she already was, but I was wrong. Her blush deepened amazingly.

"What... but, people will see me!"

"No they won't Sherry. You have your back to the room, but I can see it all and there is no one that can see what you're up to. Anyhow, you'll just have your hand in your blouse, you won't be exposing skin. Now, go on and do it!"

Sherry slowly unbuttoned first one, then a second button in the middle of her blouse. Her hand trembled a bit as she slipped it inside.

I could tell when she first touched her breast by the sharp intake of breath.

"Yesss, Sherry. Touch yourself... feel your nipple get hard. It feels good, doesn't it?"

"No!! It's not right", she said, "I don't like it!"

"Roll it around, make it nice and hard!"

Her hand kept moving under the blouse. I could see her breathing speed up- her shoulders relaxed and she leaned back against the seat.

"Tell me, Sherry- tell me how hard your nipple feels, how good it feels when you rub it!"

"No... it's wrong..." she hissed "It shouldn't feel good... oh... no... but it does" her eyelids were drooping as she relaxed to the sensations, her hand moving in slow circles.

"Tell me, Sherry".

"Oh... you bastard... yes it's good. It's hard and it's hot against my hand!"

"Pinch it gently, Sherry, make yourself feel good!"

I could see her hand move as she pinched her nipple.

"Oh... oh... yessssss oh yessssss!"

She was almost lost in sensation now. I was shocked to see how quickly she'd gotten aroused.

"Sherry- you can stop now" I said, "you're getting out of control."

Her hand kept moving, her eyes were nearly closed, her breathing quick, and ragged. "SHERRY" I said urgently, "stop!"

My voice must have penetrated the haze, because she opened her eyes and looked at me. Realizing where she was and what she was doing, she yanked her hand out of her blouse and sat up straight. Her cheeks were flushed, and not just with embarrassment.

"Oh my God" she said in a hushed, shaky voice, "what came over me? I can't believe I did that!"

"I'm impressed, Sherry. I thought you were a frigid prude, but there's some passion in you."

"I feel cheap, like some whore off the street. I hope you're satisfied, damn you!"

"I'm satisfied for now, and surprised as well", I said with a bit of a smile, "that was totally hot!" I sat up straight and adjusted myself in my suddenly tighter pants. "There's more to you than meets the eye!"

Sherry hung her head, but I caught her looking up at me thru her eyelashes.

"Well, what now? Have I degraded myself enough for now??

"I think we're about done with today's lesson, but we still have a few details to iron out. First, what is your job at the church and just when do you have to be there? Second, what times does Jerry expect you to be home if he calls?"

"OK" she said, "I'm the musical director at the church. That means I have to select the music for services, make sure the pianist and organist and choir have the right sheets, be there for choir practice, and for all the services. I also give music lessons to some of the youth on the piano and the guitar. I have to be there all day Sunday, of course, and all day Wednesday for lessons, choir practice and evening prayer service, and on Friday evening for Choir practice."

"As far as Jerry goes, he hardly ever calls me during the daytime. He takes his lunch to work, so he doesn't come home during the day. We're together every evening except for Friday choir practice and the third Saturday of each month when he goes to the Men's Breakfast meeting at the church."

She had calmed down a lot from discussing mundane things.

I leaned back against the seat and thought about what I'd heard. I got the first glimmering of an idea.

"Sherry, you said you give guitar lessons?"

"Well yes, to some of the youth at the church after school. I sometimes play for the kids in the day care, too."

"I didn't even know you played, but then I had no reason to", I mused.

"Yes, I actually have a music degree. I can play the piano, the guitar and the clarinet. I was accepted into the Master's Degree program at State University when I met Jerry and got married."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.