Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 51

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

I followed Sherry into the back of the house, enjoying the view of her in those pretty pajamas. We took our time in the bathroom, brushing our teeth, and getting rid of our coffee and cocoa. Sherry finished before I did, but soon enough we were both in the bedroom.

Sherry looked a bit anxious as we got undressed for bed.

“Are you OK, Sweetheart?”

“Yeah, just a bit nervous. Eager, but a little scared. John, I want you so badly I ache, but I’m scared, too.”

We climbed into bed and I started to turn out the light, but Sherry stopped me.

“Could we have some light, John? Jerry always took me in the dark. I think I’ll be better if I can see.”

“Of course we can, this has a 3-way bulb, I’ll just leave it on low. We don’t have to do anything tonight if its going to be too much for you, Honey.”

“John- it’s going to be the same tomorrow or the night after. I have to get past it, sooner or later.”

“That’s true, Sweetheart. I promise you that it will never be like with Jerry! I will make very sure that you’re ready, and I will stop instantly if it’s painful or uncomfortable- you just have to say the word.”

“I know John- I know it in my head, but I’m still anxious. Just be patient with me, Darling.”

““Of course I shall, my lovely lady. Just try to relax and enjoy.” I said, as I leaned over her to kiss her lightly. “One thing, I need to ask- do I need to wear a condom?”

“Oh John, I don’t think so. I’m 50 years old, and I haven’t had a period in 18 months, but you do what you think is best.”

I thought about it for a few seconds. “I think we’re safe enough. If something happens, then it happens, but it’s pretty unlikely. I love you Sherry!”

“I love you too John!”

I took her in my arms and kissed her, gently at first, then harder, as our excitement raised. I trailed my lips down her neck to the base of her throat, kissed her earlobe, and took it between my lips for a nibble. All the while I whispered how beautiful she was, how I loved the smell and taste of her how excited she made me.

I kissed down her neck and along her collarbone, then switched to the other side and did the same. Sherry was still very tense, and not relaxing much at all. I raised my head and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

“Hon, you need to relax a bit, you’re still tensed up.”

“I know John, I’m trying, but it’s not easy.”

“I know, Baby ... hmmm ... I have an idea! Be right back.” I got out of bed and rummaged through some stuff in a box in the bottom of the closet. After a bit, I found what I’d been looking for.

“Here we go”, I said, holding up a bottle of massage oil. “Edible Almond-scented massage oil”.

“Dare I ask why you have that?”, Sherry said with a wink.

“It was in a bunch of stuff that I tossed in a box when I moved here from Saint Louis. I’d nearly forgotten about it. Let me go warm it up a bit, then I’ll give you a nice relaxing massage.”

I hopped out of bed and carried the bottle into the kitchen. I popped it into the microwave and hit it for a few seconds, shook it to eliminate hot spots, and repeated the cycle until the oil was comfortably warm.

When I got back to the bedroom, Sherry was rolled over on her side, watching the door. I was, once again, struck by just how attractive she was.

I stopped in the doorway and smiled. “Your are so beautiful! I am so lucky!”

Sherry blushed. “Oh, John- I’m the lucky one.”

I moved over to the bed. “ We’ll have to agree to disagree on that one Sweetheart”, I said as I leaned over and kissed her as I ran my hand down her shoulder. She shuddered a little under my touch.

“Dear God, John! I swear I don’t know what you’ve done to me. I’ve never been this sensitive.”

“It’s the difference between fucking, or more correctly, being fucked, and making love, my darling!”

“It’s like nothing I ever imagined in my wildest fantasies.”

“I promise you, it will just get better, Milady. Now, roll over on your tummy and let me relax you.”

Sherry gave me a beautiful smile. “OK, handsome!” She rolled over and put her arms out to either side of her head.

I straddled her thighs, with my cock nestled between her cheeks, and poured a little oil on my hands. I leaned forward and started rubbing it into her neck, slowly finding the tense spots, and gently rubbing them loose. Taking my time, I worked my way slowly down her shoulders and back, as she finally relaxed and her muscles loosened. I covered each arm in turn, working my way down to her hands and massaging each finger before kissing her palm and sucking and tonguing her fingertips, as she groaned with pleasure.

Her buttocks were next, then I slowly worked my way down each leg, to her feet, rubbing the oil into her soft, pale skin. I was becoming more and more aroused as I caressed her.

“OK, Baby, time to roll over on your back”, I said, as I kissed the back of her neck.

“OK,”, Sherry murmured, as she rolled over. Her face was much more relaxed, her eyes half-closed. Once again, I put oil on my hands and began massaging her. Once more, I took my time and covered every inch of her skin, lovingly rubbing in the sweet-smelling oil.

When I reached her lovely breasts, I gently cupped them from the sides, oiling them up and avoiding the nipples at first, then rubbing them softly as they became erect. I leaned down and kissed each one, then ran my tongue around her crinkled aureoles. Sherry moaned and arched her back, trying to get more of her breasts into my mouth.

“Not yet, Baby, there’s more to come”, I said, as I suckled and teased her hardened nipples, enjoying the taste of the oil, then pulled back to put more oil on my hands, before continuing my caresses down her belly, leaning in to tongue her navel, prompting a spate of giggles.

I eased my oily hand between her thighs as I kissed my way back up to her lips. We shared a deep kiss, tongues dueling as I gently stroked her inner thighs. Sherry moaned into my mouth, and spread her legs somewhat, giving me access to her most intimate parts.

I combed my fingers through her pubic tuft, finding it hot and very wet. Sherry hugged me tightly, as I slid my index finger between her nether lips, down past the hard nubbin of her clit.

Sherry spread her thighs even further as my finger found her soaking wet opening. I eased my fingertip inside and gently stroked, spreading her slick fluids around and wetting my finger.

I pushed in deeper now, stroking and feeling her muscles clutch at me.

I eased a second finger inside, then stroked back upward, with her clit between my fingers as I wetted it as well. Sherry moaned at the sensation. “Oh God, John! That feels so good!”

“We’re just starting, my beautiful lady! I love you, Sherry, and I’m going to show you just how wonderful making love feels!”

I stroked her once more from bottom to top, then slipped my hand down further and teased her anus.

Sherry jumped and gave a little squeal, then giggled. “You are a dirty guy, John Darkscar!”

“YOUR dirty guy, my dear heart.”

“Yes, Baby- and I’m YOUR dirty woman!”, she smiled.

I stroked her a few more times, and then climbed between her thighs. “I think you’re ready for me, Honey.”, I said as I leaned down to kiss her.

“Oh, God, yes, Johnny! I want you so much!” Her face was flushed with excitement.

I spread the oil that was still on my hands on my cock, and taking it in hand, stroked the head against her wet pussy to further lubricate myself. Sherry moaned as my cock head nudged her clit. I slid myself lower and then slowly, smoothly eased myself inside her. Sherry was extremely wet, hot, and tight around my inflamed cock. It was nearly impossible not to come immediately. For a few seconds, I regretted not using a condom. I paused to get myself under control once our bodies met. Sherry grabbed my shoulders and pulled me to her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.