Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

I got in the truck and headed for the nearest ATT store. I’d finally thought of a good present for Sherry.

Once there, I picked out the newest model of the phone I was carrying, and bought it. I had them arrange to bill that phone to my account as well. The saleslady gave me a quick tutorial on the new phone and explained some of the new features that this one had that my current phone didn’t.

She was persuasive enough that I bought another of the new model phones for myself. I was almost due for an upgrade anyhow, so I didn’t pay all that much. Gina (the saleslady) was good enough to transfer all my information to the new, larger capacity SIM card from my old phone. Merry Christmas to me!

I thought about buying a case for Sherry’s new phone, but finally decided I didn’t know her tastes well enough. I figured that I could just bring her here and let her pick a new case.

My next stop was the Mall, which was extremely crowded on this Christmas Eve eve.

I went to Victoria’s Secret, where I explained that I wanted some very pretty pajamas and matching robe for a lady with red hair. I gave them Sherry’s sizes, which I recalled from the underwear buying. The (very pretty) young saleslady thought for a moment or two, and then told me she had just the thing. She went away and came back shortly with two outfits. One in deep green, and one in a cream color. The material was very soft and silky. I liked them both and really couldn’t pick, so both of them went on my debit card.

They were able to gift wrap them for me. They weren’t allowed to wrap any packages not from their store, but she directed me to the Mall’s gift-wrapping service on the first level.

I had them wrap Sherry’s new phone for me. I made a quick pass through the rest of the Mall to see if anything else caught my eye. I didn’t spot anything, so I left for the grocery store.

I went on a slightly manic shopping spree and bought enough food for the next few days. I found a couple of bottles of decent wines (a red and a white), and a bottle of Bailey’s liqueur, and a case of assorted Christmas beers. I planned on pretty well staying in for the weekend.

I had a very full shopping cart (and a somewhat depleted debit card) when I left.

I loaded the stuff in the truck and headed home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.