Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

I took another look around the scene to make sure we hadn't missed anything. I didn't find anything but some wrappers from the stuff the EMS guys used. I picked them up and stuffed them in Jerry and Sherry's garbage can, then headed back to the house.

Obviously, I wasn't going shooting anytime today, so I put back all the stuff I'd dragged out, then made a couple of fried egg sandwiches to keep me going.

Just to minimize hassles, I changed into my fire department sweatshirt and wore my departmental jacket before I left.

As I drove I reflected upon the differences between this trip, and the last time I'd visited the ER. I much preferred this way.

My FD jacket was (as usual) a passport to the ER without playing Twenty Questions with people.

I found Sherry in Room 10. She'd been removed from the backboard and seemed to be resting comfortably with an IV in one arm and a nasal canula providing O2. One side of her face was very swollen and beginning to color up.

I slipped through the curtain and cleared my throat. Sherry opened her eyes and stirred. She spotted me and smiled, then winced.

"John! I was wondering how long you'd be!"

"Well the cops wanted to talk to you first, so I got some breakfast before I came up. Your house is all locked up. I assume that Officer Greene got a statement..."

"Yes, I talked to him. I told him that Jerry and I got into an argument this morning and he slapped me. I waited until he went in the other room and grabbed my coat and keys and got out, just like you told me to. I guess I was so shaken up that I couldn't make the keys work, and he caught up with me ... the rest you know."

I grimaced "Yeah, I know- thank God that Chuck and I were out there! Jerry looked like a crazy man- I was afraid he was going to start kicking and stomping you."

"He was crazy! He screamed that I wasn't going anywhere."

"So, what set him off, Sherry?"

Sherry looked around nervously. "I'd rather not talk about it in here- its pretty intimate. I'll tell you later, ok?"

"Sure Sherry. So how are you doing? What have they done so far and what have they told you?"

"Well, I've had a head and neck CT scan and blood drawn. They want a neurologist to look at me, but so far it looks like I just got bruised up. There's nothing broken, at least. Since I lost consciousness, they're concerned about a concussion, but apparently the CT scan looks good. They gave me something for pain, so I'm not really hurting, although I'm a little woozy."

"That all sounds good. Hopefully they won't keep you long."

"So, John, what happened with Jerry? I know you said you got him off me, but I really don't remember much."

"Chuck and I were standing down by my house talking, about the big buck he'd shot and had in the back of his truck when I heard your door slam. I looked up and saw you coming out to get in the car. Jerry ran out screaming and grabbed you and clobbered you."

"I started that way as soon as I heard him screaming, but he got to you first. I was going to just dive on him to bowl him over and get him off you, but when he bent over he was in perfect position for me to punt him in the balls as hard as I could. That put him out of action right now! Chuck had called for help, and we checked you both out and took care of you til help arrived. The rest you know."

"Thank you John! And I'll have to thank Chuck next time I see him, too! Anyway what's going to happen with Jerry?"

He's probably here in the hospital right now. I really racked his balls I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't smash them. Anyhow, one he's in good enough shape, he will go to jail until he's arraigned. Then he'll either make bail, or stay in jail until he has a trial."

Sherry got a savage look on her face. "Good! I hope he loses them after what he did! Our marriage was over the instant he hit me the first time. I hope he can't make bail- let him rot in jail!"

"Well he'll be out of everyone's hair for a while. Hmm- since you're still his wife, you should have access to his condition, even with the new HIPPA rules. Maybe you can ask the doctor or nurse to find out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.