Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

Things started returning to some approximation of normal over the next couple of weeks. My ribs healed nicely, and things at the shop were going very well. Our patents and trademarks were almost ready to file, the lab folks had outdone themselves in making enough cellulase for samples, and the design and specifications for the scale-up projects were about completed. The old shop had been gutted and refurbished inside and out and the new utilities were being run.

The aerogel project was taking on a life of it's own as well. A number of trials were underway for both environmental cleanup applications and mining applications.We weren't directly involved in any of this, but our production people and consultants were trying to scope out potential requirements.

My part in all of this was mostly trying to stay out of the way of the people that were actually doing the work, and yet be close enough to things to referee, coordinate, and try to iron out snags and keep the work and resources flowing. It was fun and challenging- a welcome change from routine.

Of course, all of this took up time. Sherry and I had taken to chatting on the phone for a bit every morning before work (and yes, there was phone sex involved), but otherwise our contact was limited.

I had made it a point to request a couple of out-of-print books through interlibrary loan, so I had an excuse to stop by the library to get them. Unfortunately, there were too many people around to do anything but be businesslike.

Christmas was fast approaching, and we wanted to be far enough along to shut down for the whole week between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day, so things were hectic.

I'd ordered gifts for all out people and had them wrapped and ready to hand out at our Christmas party, the weekend before Christmas (which fell on Friday this year). I was in a quandary about what to get Sherry. It couldn't be anything Jerry might spot, but I didn't want to take the easy way out and get a gift card, although I probably would have to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.