BodyGuards III: Cyber Assault - Cover

BodyGuards III: Cyber Assault

Copyright© 2006 by Shakes Peer2B

Chapter 5

Mei and Wei drove up in the Land Cruiser as lights began coming on in the Monastery. An old gentleman wearing saffron robes and rubbing the sleep from his eyes shuffled slowly across the compound followed by a gaggle of similarly dressed men as Darren knelt beside 'Althea Resnick' and began feeling through the leather on her leg for the break.

"What's your real name, and who do you work for?" He asked as he gently probed around the fracture.

"Sorry," She replied through gritted teeth, "Can't say."

"We're not playing games here, girl," He told her in a low voice, his big hand squeezing down hard enough to grind the ends of the bone together. "You're involved in something that affects the security of the United States, and I have no qualms about killing you slowly to get the information."

The pain was so sharp and unexpected that her indrawn breath swallowed the scream she tried for. "God! What kind of monster... AAAGGGHHH!"

His hand tightened again.

"Okay! Okay! I'm Stella Duras. I'm a freelancer. I was paid by someone I believe to have been working for the Chinese government to find out where you and those freaks you work with were headed," she gasped.

"Thank you." Darren's chi told him she was telling the truth.

"It doesn't matter what you do with me," Stella tried to brave it out. "They already know you're going to Aberdeen to look for the hacker!"

"We figured as much when we found your little bug," Darren replied "This is going to hurt worse than the first two, but it has to be done."

"What... ? AAIIEEE!" She fainted as Darren yanked hard on her leg, straightening the bone and realigning the broken ends.

Mei walked up the stairs to the landing where Darren knelt, accompanied by the old monk. "I have explained the situation to them, and the priests have kindly offered to care for the injured one and to take care of the other. They will also dispose of the motorcycles."

As Darren bowed, hands before him, to the old gentleman and murmured "Thank you." his mind probed Mei's memory for the conversation that led up to that agreement.

Po Lin is a Buddhist retreat, Darren, Mei 'told' him, and while they get donations from tourists and from those taking advantage of their hospitality, it is barely enough to make ends meet. With what they will make from the sale of the bikes, and what we have donated, they will be able to do much needed repairs on both the Temple and on the Buddha. I have explained, in general terms what happened here and they do not feel that this is against their principles. They will see that the body gets a decent burial and will care for this one and send her on her way. If the police come, they will tell what they know, nothing more.

The old man knelt beside Stella Duras' unconscious form and felt around the area of the fracture. "A good job of setting the bone," He said in softly accented English, then meeting Darren's gaze, "It is too bad it required three attempts. I hope it was worth the pain it caused."

Darren's eyes didn't waver as he replied, almost as softly, "The pain was, indeed, regrettable, but the goal was finally achieved."

The old man smiled and motioned a couple of younger priests forward, firing of a rapid string of instructions. The girl's bike had broken out a section of the railing that ran up the center of the stairs and one of the young men wrested a couple of the wooden pieces loose to use for splints while the other began tearing strips from the bottom of his robe.

Darren was about to re-mount his bike, but looked up at the Buddha, then at the old priest, and thought better of it. Instead he turned the motorcycle and carefully walked it back down the final flight of stairs.

Liam stood beside his bike, the handgun nowhere in sight. At Wei's urging, he had kept his helmet on and stayed off to the side. No sense in raising too many eyebrows about the number of Americans invading the monastery.

The four of them huddled briefly beside the Land Cruiser before heading back down the mountain.

"Where'd you learn to ride a bike like that, sailor?" Darren asked of his bodyguard.

Liam laughed. "Used to do a lot of Motocross before I joined the service. Still keep my hand in when I get the chance."

"Well, I gotta say, I'm impressed," Darren replied, then turned back to the girls, and, as if he didn't already know the answer asked, "What's goin' on?"

"Okay," Wei said, "we have a target. Sun and Jun will take the hacker, Xue, to the location of the camp. They will tell her it is for reconnaisance. We will approach from Deep Bay by boat, and use their communication to locate the compound. If there seems nothing untoward, we will be prepared to infiltrate tomorrow and try to get the other three out of the compound."

"Wait, wait, wait!" Liam said, waving his hands in denial. "You aren't about to invade a foreign government facility inside a foreign country, are you? The State Department will have a fit, not to mention my boss! I can't allow the First Gentleman anywhere near that place! Hell, this was bad enough!" He waved a hand to indicate the recent motorcycle battle.

Darren turned to him and said quietly, "I understand your concerns, Liam, and have no desire to get you in trouble with your superiors or with the Department of State. Your objections have been noted and all of us will testify, should the occasion arise, to the fact that you made them. Now you have only two choices: Go with us, or stay behind. We are going, with, or without you, so make up your mind now."

Liam's eyes traveled slowly around the group, taking in the resolute faces of his companions.

"Damn, Senior Chief!" he muttered, using Darren's rank from his days as a SEAL. "I should have known this assignment was going to get me in trouble. It's been a while since I've practiced water insertions, so I might be a little rusty."

Darren smiled and clapped him on the shoulder. "It's like falling off a bicycle. Once you've done it, you never forget how!"

"Uh, you mean 'riding a bicycle' don't you?" Liam replied.

"Do I?"

Darren laughed at his bodyguard's expression as he put his helmet back on and fastened the strap. "Come on, son. We've got a boat to catch!"

There will be a fishing boat waiting for us on Tsing Yi Island. Mei 'told' Darren as they threaded their way down the mountain toward Shek Pik, this time at a more leisurely pace. We'll offload the gear, then take the Land Cruiser to the Park Lane for Sun and Jun to use tomorrow, then ride back with you on the bikes. If the weather is fair, we should be waiting in Deep Bay as they approach by land.


Xue stretched luxuriously as someone sucked at her slowly rising cock. As she yawned, someone else's soft member dropped into her open mouth and she suckled it contentedly. Movement behind her caused the rod still embedded in her tight little pussy to stir and begin to harden. She remembered where she was, and with whom, and decided to enjoy the sex while she could. It started langorously enough, but as each of the three cocks stiffened, the movement became more urgent. The scar-faced one, Jun, began plunging swiftly in and out of her from behind, plumbing depths that not even Xiu had been able to reach, much less Sammy Fong. Sun engulfed her cock like a pro, while forcing her own long, slender spear deep down the young girl's throat. Not that Xue minded - the night had been one long, hedonistic coupling and her own cock had ravished the throats, asses, and pussies of the other two at least as frequently as they had hers. Faster and faster, the slender poles of these strange women plunged into her willing cavities. Her own thicker member stretched Sun's throat deliciously.

The two older women drove purposefully toward their climax, taking the younger girl with them, their training keeping them aware, even in the throes of passion, of the time constraints. Almost mechanically, they drove the girl to her peak and shoved her violently over as their own orgasms exploded inside the girl.

Without waiting for the last tremors to subside, Sun and Jun were off the bed and headed for the shower. As small as their bodies were, it was no trick for the two of them to shower together, even in the small tub enclosed by a shower curtain. For efficiency, they washed each other's backs, and within five minutes were drying themselves on the towels provided by the hotel. Shunning the fluffy robes with the Park Lane's logo, they shooed Xue into the shower. By the time the girl emerged, they were dressed in dark pants and jackets.

A quick breakfast in the cafe on the first floor of the hotel and within half an hour they were climbing into the Land Cruiser under the overhang at the front of the hotel. Sun folded a Hong Kong twenty dollar bill into the palm of the Indian doorman for a tip and they pulled out onto the street as the usual groups of people were beginning their Tai Chi exercises in Victoria Park, across from the hotel. There was little traffic this time of morning and they made good time as Sun, driving, followed the signs to the airport, at first. Within forty five minutes of leaving the hotel, they were cruising north and west on the Tsing Long Highway.


The South China Sea was a bit choppy, and the small fishing boat rolled and wallowed through the waves that seemed to come from several different directions. Mei and Wei stood stoically watching as Darren tried to teach Liam what he had learned about using his chi instead of just his body's strength. Liam was an attentive student, but as Darren had discovered for himself, this particular skill was one for which a 'feel' developed independently of any effort to bring it on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.