BodyGuards III: Cyber Assault - Cover

BodyGuards III: Cyber Assault

Copyright© 2006 by Shakes Peer2B

Chapter 3

"How was your meeting?" Mei asked, delivering the first line of their impromptu script as Darren walked into the office.

"Mostly stuffed shirts and over-perfumed church ladies." Darren answered truthfully. "There was one young woman whose charity showed some promise, though. I decided to make a personal donation."

"Oh?" This from Wei. "What was the name of the charity?"

"The young lady's name was Althea Resnick." Darren replied. "The charity doesn't have a name, per se, but they seem to do a lot of good work without a lot of money. If you're interested, I'll have Agatha pass along the information."

"Well, our accountant has been encouraging us to make some donations for tax purposes, maybe we should look into it." Mei replied.

The Gemini Girls, and Darren, as the top executives of Gemini/Winchell Security Systems, certainly rated private offices, but they had no secrets from each other, and only occasional need for individual privacy, so they maintained an 'Executive Corral' as the employees were fond of calling it. Within a single office, four desks were situated along the walls, with a fifth in the center of the room. The console at each desk was tasked toward a specific aspect of the firm's business, while the occupant of the center desk acted as clearing house, data consolidation, and coordination for the other four. On the rare occasions when routine was the order of the day, the five of them rotated through the desks on a daily schedule. At other times, each took on the function that seemed most in need of his or her particular talents, or that wasn't being performed by anyone else.

For the occasional private meeting with a client, vendor, or other visitor, a pair of official-looking offices was maintained for use by whoever needed it.

Since Mei and Wei already had the critical functions covered, Darren flopped himself in the chair at the courier service console. There was little need for couriers in the current situation, but there was always the possibility that the resources he had put together to support that business would come in handy.

Back on script, he asked, "So how are we doing at finding our hacker?" of no one in particular.

"Well," Wei replied from the field operations desk, "we've been trying to track down the maintenance worker who burned the data into the CD, and have come up with a location. We traced it to a young woman in Aberdeen on the south side of Hong Kong Island. We're still working on getting an address."

"That sounds promising." Darren replied. "Any idea of who she's working for?"

"So far, no leads." Mei came back. "She might be a freelancer, or maybe working on contract. We'll know more by the end of the day."

"Okay, well, keep me posted. I've got to go recycle some of this damned tea!"

Darren left the 'Corral' and made his way to the men's room. He imagined the people who had planted the bug listening as he noisily emptied his bladder into the urinal. For good measure, he allowed a burst of flatulence to echo around the tiled restroom before zipping up and going to the sink to wash his hands.

Deliberately splashing some water on his sleeve, he uttered a mild "Shit!" and, for the first time since Jenny had told him it was there, went looking for the bug that Althea Resnick, or whoever she was, had planted on him when he shook her hand. Just a tiny strip of almost clear plastic with adhesive on one side, it was stuck to the fabric of his shirt, right up against the buttons of his sleeve.

"Well, well!" He said for the benefit of the listeners before removing the device and carrying it back to the Corral so that Mei and Wei could examine it.

Wei's thought reached him before he got back. Well, the hacker just upped the ante. She's put out feelers on the internet for buyers. She's asking for a hundred million Hong Kong dollars - a little over $1.3 million, US.


"Damn, Xue!" The teenaged boy panted as he rolled off his companion. "You still feel like a little girl in there!"

"It's probably all those exercises I do." His companion, not even breathing hard, replied.

"Why do you do all those exercises, anyway?" he asked.

Xue shrugged. "I guess that's how they programmed me, Sammy. Now turn over, I wanna do you."

"Aw, Xue!" he complained. "Do I have to? You know I don't like that!"

"You lying shit!" she replied. "You bitch about it every time, and every time you cum even better than you do when you fuck me. I think you're just afraid that you're going to get hooked on it! Now come on. You promised!"

"Okay, but take it easy, will you?" Sammy, making a show of reluctance, turned his face to the mattress, his skinny buttocks cocked slightly upward. "I'm still a little sore from last time!"

"Poor baby!" Xue teased. "You better get used to it pretty soon. I've been taking it easy on you Sammy Fong, but one of these days I'm just gonna let loose and ravish you. 'Specially if I get in another fight like the one I had with those gang boys the other day. "

Xue was much too pragmatic to dwell on how lucky she was to have found Sammy amongst the teeming masses of Hong Kong youngsters, but she had a keen appreciation for loyalty, and so far, Sammy had proven to be as loyal as she could have hoped. He had never told anyone about her unusual sexual characteristics, even after two years of spending almost all of his free time with her. She knew this, because his friends only looked at them with envy, not speculation, loathing, curiosity, or any of the other emotions she had come to expect from 'normal' people who knew about her physical differeences.

Using plenty of the lubricant she kept beside the bed, Xue prepared her rather large erection for entry into the boy's rear portal. Unlike her, Sammy no longer felt as tight as he had the first time she had entered there, but then, he no longer feared that entry either. He tended to welcome her now, instead of trying to resist her encroachment. It made little difference to her. Xue had no idea why she had such strong sexual urges, but she was glad she had Sammy to help relieve them. Too bad Xiu didn't have someone like him. She didn't even have her sister, now, but if all went well, they would soon be reunited. Perhaps Sammy would like having sex with both of them.

Sammy groaned into the mattress, feeling his colon straighten, yet again, to accomodate Xue's long phallus. Once more, his own dick stiffened between his belly and the mattress.

Xue's small, soft breasts flattened themselves against his shoulderblades as she nipped at the back of his neck with her small, sharp teeth. Slowly at first, then more rapidly, the tiny girl on his back hammered into his rear passage. Once again the wonderful, perplexing feelings began deep inside him and he raised his buttocks to give her even better access. She was getting close, now. He could tell because she was climbing his back, as though trying to stuff her entire pelvis inside him.

'With her strength, ' he thought to himself, 'she probably could!'

Xue's teeth were now firmly clamped on his earlobe, and Sammy felt her hot breath in his ear as her hips slammed against the meager cushions of his buttocks. Sammy clenched his teeth in anticipation of the final onslaught, his fingers dug deeply into the foam of the mattress. Like a freight train gaining speed, Xue's loins pistoned her enraged cock in and out of his teenaged butt, abusing his prostate and colon with fierce, piercing plunges.

'Why do I like this part so much?' Sammy wondered to himself, just as Xue blasted his lower intestines with her superheated lava, triggering his own eruption all over his belly and the sheets. As Xue settled her weight on his back, her final spasms triggering his own aftershocks, Sammy realized that at least part of it was that he felt so needed.

Xue was just rolling off Sammy's back when the door to the apartment burst open...


A short walk down Harbour and over Fleming Road brought them to the south side of Gloucester Road and into the busy streets of the city. One block west and two blocks south and they descended into the Wan Chai station of the MTR. Purchasing tickets from the automated kiosk, they made their way through the crowds to the westbound platform. One stop later, they changed trains at the Admiralty station for the Tsuen Wan line, headed in the direction of Tsuen Wan.

From their position standing in one of the forward cars, they could look back down the interior of the train as it dove under the harbor and straightened out for the run to Kowloon. Accustomed to subway cars that had doors at each end, the girls felt a slight sense of vertigo at being able to look a quarter mile or more down the inside of the train which had no barriers between cars as it bent up and down and left and right, following the tracks.

Skipping the Tsim Sha Tsui stop, Sun and Jun left the train at the Jordan station, which, though slightly beyond their destination, was actually closer to the address where the T1 line terminated than the Tsim Sha Tsui station.

Twenty minutes and a long climb later, they were outside the door of the designated apartment.

Easy. Sun cautioned as Jun picked the lock on the apartment that was listed as the temination point for the T1 line. Sun's weapon was drawn and her left hand held Jun's silenced automatic. Neither of them could detect any movement inside, even with their supersensitive hearing, but it never paid to take chances. The door lock finally yielded to Jun's pick, and while there was a rudimentary intrusion detector in the form of a hair cemented between the door and the jamb, probably with saliva, there seemed to be no other alarms or sensors.

A mirror inspection through the barely open door confirmed what the fiber optics had told them earlier. It was a single room apartment with a couple of small electronic devices inside, and nothing else. Through the mirror, Jun could see the single optical fiber cable of the T1 line where it came through the wall, then connected with one of the boxes. The only other connection, besides power, was to the other box which sprouted a high-gain antenna.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.