Drive Me Crazy - Cover

Drive Me Crazy

Copyright© 2006 by Sphynx

Dinner with the Motomiyas

Erotica Sex Story: Dinner with the Motomiyas - Kaitlin Anderson just knew that moving from Las Vegas to a small town would make her life terribly boring. That was until she met an even more bored Caleb Motomiya. That's when her life suddenly is turned upside down, as she finds that the seemingly normal Caleb has a few skeletons in his closet...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex  

Kaitlin's cell phone went off at 9:30 a.m, startling her from her sleep. Without even glancing ath the caller ID, she punched the talk button. "Whoever you are — die."

"Good morning to you too, Cheerful!" Caleb's all too chirpy voice floated through the phone. "It's nine-thirty. Shouldn't you be awake?"

"It's Saturday."

"Your point?"

"Normal people like to sleep in. Maybe you didn't get the memo."

"Mm... Apparently not. When I was in Redwall, I had to be at work, or at school by eight o'clock sharp. If not... well, there were heavy prices to pay. I'm used to being up at this time, now."

"Redwall?"

There was a small pause from the other end. "Yea. I had to stay there for a little while. Never mind. Are you awake yet?"

"I am now." Kaitlin attempted to stifle a yawn, failing miserably. She knew Caleb could hear her through the phone. Serves him right. I need sleep.

"Good. Do you have any plans?"

"Caleb! It's nine-thirty! You woke me up, and then ask me if I have plans yet? Are you sure your brain is functioning properly?"

"I do wonder about that sometimes," Caleb agreed, cheerfully. "Listen. It's Saturday, and I"m stuck at home. Mom's on a paranoia streak, and won't let me out of the house... at least not to go running around. And if I do, I have to take someone. If your parents agree, do you want to come spend the day with me?"

Kaitlin was puzzled. "Any reason wh you're stuck at home?"

"Part of my parental probation. Like I said, Mom's on a paranoia streak. Don't ask. But Dad's cooking later, and trust me, you won't want to miss that."

"Count me in. Mom's out, but Michael won't mind. He seems to like you."

Caleb chuckled. "He's a great guy. Helped me through a ton of personal problems. Anyway, can you be ready in an hour or so?"

The two agreed on what time for Caleb to be at her house, and Kaitlin bounded out of the bed. An hour would be a short amount of time to jump in the shower, find something to wear, and make herself presentable to society.

Michael raised an eyebrow at Kaitlin, as she came bounding downstairs. Her stepfather grinned. "Hot date?"

She shot him a glare, and reached for the cereal boxes. "Yea. You said it. Actually, Caleb is dragging me to his house today. Apparently, he's under house arrest, or something."

"Must have been Catherine's doing. She's paranoid about him now."

Kaitlin paused, turning slowly, her hand still on the box of cereal. "Michael, what is Redwall?"

"A clinic." The man didn't even glance up from his crossword puzzle.

"For?"

"People who have no other options." Micahel finally looked up, and fixed Kaitlin with a stare. "Kaitlin, don't ask me. If Caleb wishes to share his past with you, let him. But if it doesn't, don't pressure the boy. That might be the worst thing right now."

"Just tell me one thing. Is he dangerous?"

"Not to anyone but himself." Michael explained. He gave her a knowing smile. "Don't always listen to Adelle Richardson, Kaitlin. She's a good girl... but she has her fair share of secrets as well.


"Feel like stopping at Rio Java on the way there?" Caleb asked, drumming his fingers against the steering wheel. It was now almost noon. Michael and Caleb had immediately started up a conversation, leaving Kaitlin to feel like a third wheel. When she had finally managed to pry Caleb away from the older man, Michael sent her a wink as she walked out the door. What? It's not like we're dating...

"Sure, if you want."

"I don't think Mom would mind one stop. You can vouch for where I"ve been if she asks." Caleb pulled into the parking lot, and cut the engine quickly. Kaitlin had the feeling something was bothering the red-headed boy.

"You okay?"

"Sure." Like a polite gentlemen, he held the door open for her, and followed her inside, quietly.

They ordered their coffees in silence, with Caleb's eyes darting everywhere. As she opened her mouth to speak, she was cut off by a loud voice blaring through the room.

"Caleb Motomiya! Great to see you!"

A boy sauntered out of the backroom, a bright grin of his face, and blonde hair falling into his eyes. He looked to be in his early twenties, and obviously excited at the site of Caleb. He wrapped an arm around Caleb's shoulders's and patted him on the back.

Caleb looked extremely uncomfortable.

"Tyler... hey..."

"Dude, I heard you got sent to Redwall," 'Tyler' exclaimed loudly, causing Caleb to cringe and attempt to scoot further away. Tyler ignored him. "You're back though! Matt's got a party going on tonight. Got the good stuff this time. You know what I mean." He winked. "Count you in?"

"No." Caleb's voice was tense and short.

Tyler gave him a confused look. "No?" He repeated the word as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Why no?"

"I don't do that suff anymore, Ty."

The blonde backed away as if he's been burned. "Did they brainwash you there at Redwall?" He snorted, and let out a string of words, rolling his eyes. "Whatever. Let me know when you want to join us again. You know you will. You always have." With that, Tyler stalked back into the room where he came from.

Kaitlin blinked in surprise, turning to stare at Caleb.

Caleb's eyes were focused on the floor, his shoulders slumped. He blinked a few times, then looked up and gave Kaitlin a smile she saw right through.

Kaitlin placed a hand on her shoulder, and squeezed. "Good job," she whispered, watching as his eyes widened in surprise. "I don't know what you said no too... but good job."

"Thanks..." Caleb's voice was low, and his eyes still didn't meet her own. "I needed that."

The rest of the ride to Caleb's house was in complete silence, and Caleb all but chugged his coffee. He quickly reached for a can of Coke in the back, draining that as well. Kaitlin didn't have the heart to ask if he wanted to talk. That probably wouldn't have helped his situation.

A blonde toddler was playing in the front yard as they pulled into the driveway. Her face lit up as Caleb stepped from his car, and she took off toward him, yelling 'Nii-san! Nii-san!" Caleb scooped her up, causing her to shriek with laughter. Caleb settled her on his hip, turning back to Kaitlin and grinning. This time, the smile was genuine.

"This is my baby sister, Leslie," He explained. "Leslie, this is my friend Kaitlin."

"Hey Leslie."

Leslie blinked blue eyes at Kaitlin, and promptly buried her head in Caleb's shoulder. He laughed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.