The Experiment - Cover

The Experiment

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - An immoral young girl submits to a painful mind improvement programme in order to be made worthy of a good man with whom she has fallen in love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Science Fiction   BDSM   Sadistic   Torture  

"I think you had better leave, Count Dobrynin. He's still too weak to cope with questions. You've upset him for some reason." said the Sister.

Alexander sighed. His search for Emma was getting nowhere and for some reason he was deeply worried. Instinct told him she was in danger. But as soon as he had mentioned her name to the recovering Ferguson, that gentleman had become agitated and the watchful Sister had immediately intervened.

Three weeks later he had a call from the hospital to say that Mr Ferguson was much better and wanted to see him to talk about Emma.

"He is very sorry to have been so difficult the other time. He says he has something very important for you."

But the Count was beginning to have troubles of his own by this time. He arranged to visit Ferguson next day, but this was not to happen.

Three days earlier he had been for a walk over the nearby Hampstead Heath, ending with a quick visit to the Iveagh Collection at Kenwood House. He was foolish enough not to wear his greatcoat and it was a raw and foggy day. And the Count had a history of chest ailments.

He spent a few minutes contemplating the Vermeer and went home. But he felt ill as soon as he got inside the house and next day he had a dreadful cough. By the time Ferguson's message arrived, Alexander was getting worse and next morning when he should have been visiting the lawyer he was on his way to hospital, but not the one Ferguson was in.

Harrison had come to wake him and found the Count delirious. Pneumonia was diagnosed and the doctor insisted that he be sent to Hospital without delay. It was touch and go with the Count for two weeks and a further four before he was well enough to go home, and even then he was warned to take life very easily for a couple more months.

"You've had a rough time, Alex!" said the doctor. "No work for you just yet awhile! Never mind! The Professor and his colleagues will keep the show on the road!"

If Alexander had known just what kind of a show the Professor and his goons were running he would have immediately disobeyed his doctor's orders, but he was unaware of what was going on and the dire conditions that poor Emma was living in.

Even so, three weeks after being discharged and still a little wheezy, he went to call on Mr Ferguson, now back at work after his brush with death.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.