Grey Eyes - Cover

Grey Eyes

Copyright© 2006 by Catherine Capulet

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 6 years ago Luke ran away from the woman he loved, thinking it would protect her. Now she's come to find him, and is still in love with him but engaged to a football star. Will Luke tell Moria that he loves her and risk ruining the life Moria built without him or will he take the chance and hope for the best between them? read and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   School  

His lips gently brushed hers as the humid late September heat pressed down around them. She could feel the heat from the lake below them radiate up towards their back. It had been an unusually warm September for Michigan and she was only now truly thankful for it. His lips gently brushed hers again, it was almost like he was scared to kiss her. He had told her she wasn't the first girl he'd kissed so why was he acting scared now?

Moria decided to take matters into her own hands. With surprising agility she rolled him off of him and crawled on top of him like some creature from the underworld. Settling herself on his hips, she grinned mischievously down at him. Moria reveled in the heat between their bodies, wanting more.

Luke looked wide-eyed up at her, mouth slightly agape. "But you look so innocent? How can yo..."

Moria silenced him by gently placing her finger on his lips. " Looks are deceiving Luke" Moria wiggled her hips a little with each word. Luke groaned a little as she rubbed her body against him before she attacked his lips.

She kissed him with a fire he'd never experienced with other girls. Moria nibbled lightly on his lips before giving him a little nip, but then gently kiss it away like she was sorry and bit him again. She was driving him slowly insane. When he'd try to kiss her back with the same intensity she'd pull away and kiss her way up to his ear, where she'd nibble, kiss, and suck before coming back to his lips for another assault. Her long caramel brown hair created a curtain for them so that it was just the two of them together... he couldn't believe how aggressive she was with him.

Moria leaned back from kissing him and brushed the hair out of her face before grinning evilt down at him. Reaching forward she dragged her fingers slowly across his chest, smiling with satisfaction as she felt his muscles ripple beneath her fingertips. Rolling off of him to lay at his side, she drew her finger up from the middle of his thigh towards his belly button in one lazy movement. She smiled to herself, watching his face change in expression when she added a little extra pressure across his hardened erection. Luke reached over and caught her by surprise as his hands cupped her face and dragged her down to his lips. She was glad she had given in to his pursuing; she really did like him, it was time she started to take chances with people...


Moria stood there staring straight into the face of the man who had broken her heart into a million pieces six years ago. The ring on her finger felt excruciatingly heavy as she hid it by crossing her arms. As she looked into his face the memories of their first kiss on his dock that humid September night had come rushing back to her, only reminding her of why she was here in the first place.

He was just like she had remembered him, nothing about him had changed in the slightest. He still had the long blonde hair, the large thin lips and those same intense dark blue eyes. Even when he was 18, he had grease from a car somewhere on his body. But what scared her the most was the way her name still rolled off his tongue as he stared straight into her eyes. She had wanted to hate him so badly and cause him as much pain as he had caused her.

"You don't really need your oil changed do you?" Luke asked eyeing her skeptically. Moria shook her head. "Why did you find me Moria?"

"I had to know..." She sighed heavily in mid-sentence, "What time are you done with work?'

"Well... today is Friday, on Fridays I get done at 1:00, and since it's 12:30 now I could probably punch out early." He said with a sort of melancholy because he knew whatever she had to tell him would break his heart, he could never hope for anything better.

"How about I buy you lunch? I don't really know this town very well, so why don't you pick?" she smiled warmly at him, somewhere in the depths of his cold heart something stirred.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.