Katie Punished - Cover

Katie Punished

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 17: A Lazy Friday

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17: A Lazy Friday - Fun-loving attractive redhead Katie falls foul of the law while covering a Central Asian news story. A corrupt police chief keeps her nude and chained in all weathers for many long and humiliating weeks.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   First  

"Both of you fine and incredibly fit young ladies will be OK after a bit of rest, Katie." said Dr. Wilson. This goood doctor had been the O'Brien's family physician for many years and had known Katie since she was a baby.

"But I really think you should try to curb your aggressive instincts or at least stop taking them out on each other!. You could both have been very seriously hurt! Your friend should stay in bed for the weekend. She's exhausted, very badly bruised and still slightly concussed. And put some heat on in this house! What your dear parents, who were also my very good friends, would have thought if they had known what their precious daughter would be getting up to, I dread to think! I'll let my self out, Katie. Goodbye Angela, nice meeting you and remember what I said, TAKE IT EASY. You've been through a rough time, thanks to your friend's brutality and your own stupidity in having anything do with her! You two bring out the worst in each other! Find a good man apiece and get yourselves a life!!"

And the good despairing doctor departed, hoping that his lone examination of two stark naked and very attractive young women would not get back to the General Medical Council.

The two lovers settled back on the bed, clasped in each others bruised and aching arms, and giggled at what the doctor had said.

They agreed to pass up on the swimming for today, and had had the prescience to warn the other ladies in advance, that they might be indisposed on Friday because Katie would be in bed ill (Or Angie - both girls had given slightly different reasons!)

"That's twice you've broken my nose now, you bitch," said Katie. "I suppose I owe you for that."

"And I owe you for mine, darling." said Angie. "But let's wait for a while. A very long while! It's going to be much more fun loving you than beating you - at least for a day or two!"

"We'll look like a couple of old bruisers, if we carry on like this", laughed Katie "But I do so passionately and tenderly love that sweet, darling face of yours, whatever shape I've left it in."

And she proceeded to cover the said face with kisses, both girls growing gradually more and more worked up, and their love making, despite their sore and aching bodies, getting incredibly, not to say frighteningly, vigorous. They fell asleep after a while, being both of them, so terribly, terribly tired after Thursday.

"We are a pair of dykes, aren't we?" said Katie, as her friend's eyes opened.

"We're just good friends, Katie! Mind you. You remember the guys at that gym we used for our match, the day I came here? They thought YOU were a dyke"

"Why, Angie?"

"Cause you don't shave your legs or armpits. Dead give away according to those so-called experts."

"So why then, my sweet Angie, did you adopt the hairy look yourself?"

"It helps to keep you warm in this icebox."

"Angie, dearest darling, angel sweetie pie! I'll put on the heating and get some bed covering for you, at least for a couple of days till you're a bit better."

"You bloody won't. If I can't keep up with you, I don't want to live. AND I'm getting up later, just as soon as you've loved me a few dozen more times."

Two hours later.

"Angie, darling."

"What"

"I love you."

"Sweet dear Katie. I love you too. I wonder what the world record is for one continuous French kiss"

"Don't know. It'll be teatime in a couple of hours. Have to break off then. Not missing my tea and buttered crumpets, not for you, not for the guys at the gym. Not for anyone."

And so they passed the day lazily together, tenderly comforting each other and bathing each other's bruises and cuts from time to time. By Saturday morning both infatuated ladies were beginning to think that, just maybe, they were going to live.

SATURDAY MORNING NOT BRIGHT, BUT VERY EARLY

"Angie, sweetheart WAKE UP! MOVE THAT DELECTABLE SMELLY BOTTOM! "

"Oh, Leave me alone, Katie love. I was having such a lovely dream."

"Was it really nice, Angie?"

"Was it ever!! We were back on the beach at low tide again and I was standing over you, my foot on your stomach, arms raised in triumph, looking down on your broken body!"

"That's a wild one, Angie - you beating me! What weird tricks the mind plays in sleep!!"

"I guess you're right, Katie. But I'm not giving up. No way! Anyway why wake me at this hour?"

"When Mummy and Daddy died they didn't only leave me this house, they left me a cottage on the Norfolk coast. I haven't had the heart to go back there since I lost them. So many lovely sweet happy memories and the darling people I shared those memories with are both gone!'

Katie stopped talking and tears started running down her as she sobbed a the memory of her beloved parents. Her friend and life partner, (whatever their future marital status) Angie, put her arms around her and drew her darling friend's sweet, beloved and revered face close to hers and kissed it, deeply and lovingly and hungrily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.