Undercover Wife
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Clvfan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 27 year old Danni could pass for a teenager, a fact she exploits to go back to high school to find a killer. All this while her husband is gone on a long business trip.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

They spent the weekend together with both women taking him to the airport on Sunday night for his flight to Europe. He would be gone for four months with a planned trip home for a weekend halfway through. The few people that noticed couldn't figure out just which woman he was leaving as both gave him a hot long tongue dueling kiss as he prepared to go through the check in line at the airport. As his wife's sweet lips left his she gave his now semi hard cock a little squeeze. "Just look what you will have waiting for you when you get back." She gave him a wicked grin. That grin on that innocent face caused a painfully hard cock trying to get free of his pants and he had to hold his coat over his front as he headed down the line. He hoped it would go down before he had to go through the metal detector, would be awfully embarrassing if it wasn't.

On the Wednesday following his departure Danni was taking a break from her duties and she was passing one of the interview rooms when she saw a very distraught woman sobbing quietly. Looking quickly inside she saw that the woman was the only one in there at the time. Stepping to the door she asked quietly "Is there anything I can do for you Mam?"

The woman looked up startled "Oh no, Mr. Bryant just had to step out for a minute."

Danni could tell the woman was in a deep emotional pain. She figured she would sit with her until Doug came back. "How about if I sit with you until he gets here, can I get you some coffee of a soda?"

"No thanks but that's sweet of you." She cocked her head "How old are you, you look so young, about the age my Freddy was." Tears welled up in her eyes again.

"My name is Danni and I'm twenty seven." she said softly

The woman smiled through her tears "You don't look a day over sixteen Danni. Freddy had just turned seventeen when he was murdered."

Now Danni was intrigued, her job never brought her into contact with the clients usually but this woman's evident pain at the loss of what must be her son made Danni want to know what had happened.

About that time Doug Bryant came back into the room apologizing for having to leave. He smiled at Danni the momentary thought flashing through his mind at how lucky James was to have such a hot looking wife.

"Do you mind if I sit in for a while Doug?" Danni questioned. It wasn't a written policy but usually only the entrance interviewer was allowed in with a prospective client.

Doug hesitated, Danni after all was the wife of one of the vice-presidents and he didn't want to P.O. one of his bosses but he didn't want to say yes if it would disturb a prospective client either. The dilemma was taken out of his hands when the lady said "I don't mind if she stays."

Doug closed the door and they listened to the woman's tale. It seemed she was a widow, pretty well off and her son attended one of the private schools in the L.A. area. Over the last year he became very different acting and she suspected he was doing drugs even though they had talked about the dangers. About six months ago he confessed that he had been talked into trying some of the more exotic drugs but after a very bad experience with one of them he quit entirely, he told her it wasn't easy and he had several hard weeks especially trying to keep it from her. But he told her he now wanted to get that stuff out of the school. Two weeks after that he had been found murdered between the school and their house. The police put it down as a deadly mugging as his pants had been emptied and his watch and money was gone. They had no suspects and weren't really working the case very actively. She said Freddy had told her only a week before that he was trying to find out who was the big people behind the drug traffic at school and he had a pretty good idea although he didn't tell her any names. She didn't think it was a mugging and wanted to hire them to investigate the crime.

Doug told her they would take her case under advisement and let her know no later then Friday whether they thought they could take the case or not. She thanked them gave Danni a quick smile and left.

"Doug I want to be in on the acceptance meeting." Danni told him

"Now Danni that's a little unusual isn't it." He shook his head.

"I don't care, it's not against any rules that I know of." She gave him a determined look.

After a moments hesitation he gave in "Okay I don't see why not. After all you do the assignments if we take the case."

"Oh" Danni thought "we are going to take the case alright" she was going to try and make sure of that. The anguish in that poor woman's voice over the loss of her only child would haunt Danni for the rest of her life.

That afternoon as the committee met to discuss the merits of each new proposed case Danni kept quiet until they got to the one she was interested in. As the case was discussed Danni was getting discouraged because the thought was and rightly so that the only way to investigate it with any hope of success was to get someone inside that school and they didn't have any operatives that could pass for a high school student. Just before the chairman could make the decision that they couldn't give the case the proper attention Danni remembered what the lady had said to her and what people had been saying to her for years. "I can do it". She said loudly

"What"? The chairman said most of them had forgotten Danni was even in the room.

"I can pass as a high school student." She told them.

"But Danni you aren't a trained agent." The Chairman said.

"I know but you could have one that I could be in contact with to guide me through it, I just need to get some hint as to who it might be and the agency could handle the rest of the investigation" she pleaded.

"I don't know Danni it could be dangerous, I mean after all if what she said is a fact then they have already killed to keep it a secret." The Chairman was very reluctant to go along with this unusual plan.

"You can put one of those GPS gadgets on me so you would know where I was at all the time and one of those panic watches that I could push if I needed you in a hurry. Come on Howard you know that this is the only chance we have." She used his first name deliberately to let him know she wasn't just one of the company's employees but the wife of one the executives.

The Chairman opened the discussion again and the consensus was that would be the only viable option they would have.

The Chairman sat back in his chair hands pursed and middle fingers tapping together as he thought it through. Finally with a frown he looked to her. "Okay I am going to approve this but I think this could come back to bite me. It is the only way we can have any success. I hope you and James know what you are doing."

She realized he thought she had talked to her husband about it, now she had to hope he didn't mention it to her husband or the owner of the company because she knew both would forbid her to do it and she did so want to help the poor woman find out who killed her son. Since she sent the report on up the line on who was assigned to what jobs she would just conveniently forget to add her name to the list and hope it got filed without her father-in-law reading it. He was so busy he really only had time to devote to the really big cases.

They informed Mrs. Kellerman that they would take the case and keep her informed of any substantial developments as they went along. It took a week to get everything set up. They found a condo in the school area that they rented and set one of the female agents up as her mother. They got her a small car to drive like someone would have that could afford a private school but not have an over abundance of money. All her school transcripts were invented for the school she was supposed to transfer from and that school was aware of what was going on. Since they used the school that James had graduated from and that his father gave substantial donations to there wasn't a problem.

While Danni talked to James every day she never mentioned what she was doing. She had to change their talking times now since she wouldn't be allowed to have her cell phone on while she was in class. She was thankful that James took her explanation as to why without even thinking about it.

She was outfitted with a GPS capsule that was inserted under the skin on the inner side of her upper arm. It was a tiny incision and hardly noticeable unless she was holding her arm straight up. Her new watch was outfitted with a panic button as well as a small diamond necklace that she was to wear all the time. Agent Janet Willoughby gave her careful instructions on how to go about gathering information quietly. Her purse was outfitted with a well hidden audio recorder that was inside the lining with the microphone actually being the clasp of the purse. So now here she was at her first day of school and she was nervous and excited at the same time, she knew it would take a while before she could start learning anything and her first order of business was to make some friends.

Being the friendly smiling girl she was it didn't take her long to make friends and in a couple of weeks she was in with a group of five good friends, three girls and two guys that were glad to include her as one of them. The three girls were Racine Williams a pretty black girl that was on the volleyball team, Janice Dotson a cute redhead, and Brenda Kasey all blonde and giggly, they were all seniors and pretty nice girls. The boys were Jeremy Cohen and Benjamin Carlson, Jeremy was 5' 8" and slim with cute dimples and shy smile, he was on the all academics team. Ben was a muscular 6'2" and played wide receiver on the football team. Since school had only been going a few weeks when she allegedly transferred Ben spent several hours after school practicing. It didn't take her long to find out that these kids weren't into the drug scene and she didn't want to seem too anxious to get them talking about it so she waited.

School was so much more fun now that she didn't have to really worry about it. It seemed her classes were no problem for her to get her work done, she tried not to excel just make average or a little above average scores on her tests and assignments. This school was much more exciting then her Midwest alma mater. She hadn't been there a week when she was asked out almost constantly. So far she had turned everyone down. She went to a pajama party at Brenda's house last Friday night and the talk as it will with teenage girls turned to sex and what did they think about this boy and that. She enjoyed the repartee, it gave her little thrills to hear one or the other girls talk about some of the boys they had been with. Racine was describing the long black cock of the center on the basketball team. She giggled as she measured out about a foot between her hands. "I swear I didn't know how all that was going to fit inside me but ohhhh laa laa it sure did."

Janice turned to Danni "What about you I noticed you haven't been out since you have been here and I know you have been hit on a lot." With a mock roll of horror in her eye's she continued "Don't you like boys?"

"Yeah I do but I am not sure who's a good guy and who's a bad guy." She laughed. That was the right approach because the girls proceeded to fill her in on every junior and senior boy in school which ones were pretty decent guys and which ones were pure assholes. She heard one name that caught her attention. Jason Gimbles, she was warned to stay away from him, his dad was filthy rich and he thought he could do anything he wanted, the rumor was he was into the drug thing.

She gave that information to her 'mother' that night to start a check on Jason Gimbles.

The following Monday as the group was sitting at lunch Jeremy grinned at Danni "I understand you don't know any good guys to go out with, well I will volunteer since you know how nice a guy I am, How about we go to the movies Wednesday night."

Now Danni had to think fast, it would look awfully unusual if she didn't date anybody and she did know Jeremy. After all she was a 27 year old lady and he was a senior in high school, she could handle him if he got frisky. "Okay bud you're on."

"Hey" Ben protested "you can't go out with the shrimp and not go out with me."

"You don't think so huh" she grinned at him. Ben was a big puppy dog and she figured she could handle him also.

"Nope, how about this Saturday you and I take my dad's boat out for a spin on the lake. Maybe have a picnic or something." He put his head in his big hands and gave her a pitiful look "Please".

All of them laughed at his expression "Okay okay a picnic it is."

While she was doing her homework that night she wondered what she got herself into. It was really exciting to be doing high school again and so different then when she was in school. She wondered if she had dated any in school if she would have had sex like it seemed almost everybody did here. She couldn't help but wonder how a horny high school boy's cock would have felt to her teenage pussy. "Quit that she told herself, concentrate on the object at hand and that was getting information about Freddy's murder.

While she was talking to Brenda at her locker between classes the next day a smartly dressed boy walked up to them. "You must be the new girl, haven't had a chance to catch you yet. I understand you have a date with that little punk Jeremy tomorrow, why don't you let me take you home today and you can ride a... I mean ride in a real mans equipment".

Danni saw what would have been a nice looking boy if it weren't for the cruel set to his mouth and mean eyes. Before she could answer Ben walked up "Get out of here Jason before I fold you up and stuff you in the trash can." He stepped between Danni and Jason brushing Jason back with a pointed finger.

Jason stepped back. "You don't scare me big man, I can have you taken care of anytime." He looked around Ben at Danni "Anytime you want a real man just look me up" as he walked away he threw over his shoulder "And I always get what I want."

"What a jerk" Brenda said "you stay away from him". They closed their lockers and went to class.

That night she went to see Mindy. Now when she first told Mindy what she was going to do it was not a pleasant scene. Mindy went ballistic, she was going to call James's, she was going to call Danni's father-in-law, and she wasn't going to let her put herself in danger. It took several hours to get her calmed down and much begging and pleading to keep her from calling anybody. Finally she convinced her, well not convinced but persuaded her to go along and not say anything to anybody. Danni went to see her once a week and they talked about Danni being back in school, Mindy wanted to hear every detail of Danni's experience. It's not often you get to live out your high school experience again. They would always eventually end up in a sweaty heap on the bed. Now Danni liked this just fine but she was really missing that big ole hunk of man meat that Jim knew how to use so well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.