Masquerade - Cover

Masquerade

Copyright© 2006 by Tomaj

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ian finds his way to romance in the least likely of places. Romeo and Juliet-esque.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Historical   Slow  

There was no choice in the matter; Ian was to attend the ball whether he liked it or not. There were upsides and downsides to being a personal servant, despite his dislike for his position. There was nothing more he hated than having to be the escort, of sorts, for his master at the promenades that were always being set up by the other nobles of the land. He loathed being in England, always yearning to be back home in Ireland.

But there was no choice in the matter. He was to attend, as everyone else, and he would be prim and proper, as everyone else. He hated everything about anything formal. It always meant that he was unable to be comfortable, sitting stiffly in whatever he was wearing at this gala or that, always going to every beck, call and whim that his master wanted.

Thankfully, though, this was the one time Ian was allowed to be himself. He was already told beforehand that he was to enjoy himself. Trying to act his place, he vehemently denied any such privileges, but his master simply laughed in his face. Ordered to have a good time. What was the world coming to? Try as he might, Ian could not understand what he had done to deserve this kind of reward.

Fortunately for him, the carriage ride was as normal, and he made his wishes known one last time. Still his master insisted. Ian sighed with resignation, and made himself believe that this was what his master truly wanted. He fitted his mask over his head, still disbelieving he was wearing one in the first place. As he made it inside, though, he understood. There was nary a person without one. Not a servant in the entire building was recognizable.

Ian's breath was taken away, and his master clamped a hand firmly over his shoulder. "Even the hardest masters can be forgiving, Ian," he said quietly. "Please, enjoy yourself."

With a half-smile, Ian wandered off, mumbling, "Yes, sir," reveling in the new experience. Never had he been to a masquerade he was able to actually be on his own. He was always tied to his master; always there by his side, save for when the lavatory was needed by either.

Luckily, he had had the opportunity to be taught various dances that were to be done. This was the case at every ball, and he had always itched to be able to be out on the floor, rather than waiting behind nondescriptly at some table while his master was enjoying himself. Master Jackson was indeed in a gracious mood tonight, though. He was not told that he was not allowed to drink, as it was plainly obvious that other servants had been told by their glasses of water. He was certainly planning on tasting some of the luxurious wines and champagnes that were available to his disposal.

Left to his own devices, though, he moved across the outskirts of the room, choosing carefully. He wanted once, only once, to be partnered with anyone that he would normally consider out of his league. Lanky as he was, he did not see it happening, but he knew that he was a very good dancer, when it came to certain dances.

Of a sudden, an elegantly dressed woman approached him. Her dress was a deep, emerald green, inlaid with intricate, gold embroidery. The neckline of the dress was square-cut, lacy at the edges of it. There were slits down the sides, revealing layer upon layer of scarlet petticoat. Her hair matched the embroidery of the dress, and her eyes, the most beautiful jade he had ever seen in his life.

"Good evening, sir," she said softly. Her smile was one that dazzled him and puzzled him all at once. There was an air of regality surrounding her, and the rose-red lips, fair skin, and the ringlet curls were almost too much to bear.

"Good—" he croaked. Clearing his throat, he began again. "Good evening. My Lady." He shifted his weight nervously, bowing awkwardly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.