FTL III: The End of The Greys
Chapter 3: The Wedding

Copyright© 2006 by Timm

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Wedding - The Time guardians are reviled and Flowsman family takes an alien wife. The war with the grays comes to an end with the genocide of the race. Action packed hard core SCI-FI with just a bit of ESP to liven things up. And that before we even get to the sex. What more can one ask for?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception  

Men, as do animals, have always had more than one mate. He that believes otherwise is blind, for he denies what is before his own eyes, in favor of what others tell him. Monogamy is an invention of those that would seek to control your every action. They would, if they could, control even the number of times a man relieves himself in a day. Guard against those that dictate/legislate their morality upon others. They have rules so that they do not have to think, question, or choose for themselves. They would, if you allowed them to, take your very life for daring to believe differently than they do.

Ancient text of the Time Guardians
James O'Neill Flowsman: Date: Unknown

Presidents Personal Log, Star Date 7.042

The Catamaral negotiators seem to be doing well. As it works out, there are three distinct factions to this spacefaring race. Between them, they control seventeen planets. The renegade unit responsible for the kidnapping is known as the Clan of the Claw. The Claw faction is very warlike. They are constantly pressing for expansion by conquest. Fortunately, they only control five of the Catamaral worlds. The isolationist faction is even smaller. They only control two planets, and are known as the Pawtemar. Even this separatist group has expressed an interest in the becoming a 'protectorate', a non-contact affiliate. It seems that other than diplomacy they rarely talk, even to their own kind. Then there is the Closed Paw group. They are the largest. Controlling of ten planets, they are best described as expansionists, who hold the 'Law of the Pride', above all else.

Jennifer and Annette are convinced the race resembles Klingons from their grandfather's vision. From what I have seen, I tend to agree.

Even the Clan of the Claw has entered the negotiations. However, they are the most troublesome of the groups. It will take some time to work it all out. Their plan seems to be, to enter the federation as a single united race. The pressures of those that want any individual planet to be able to enter on its own, have driven all parties to the table. It seems they fear being left out, far more than one would have expected.

The final preparations are underway for the state wedding. Excuse me. I should say: "The Greatest Royal Federation Wedding of All Time". It looks like it is to be an all day affair. The only thing I like so far, is that the actual ceremony will be held on the holodeck of the UFP Flowsman. The ceremony will then be broadcast to every planet in the Federation. I fully expect that the day will be miserably long. Fortunately for me, it was decided that the reception would be held thirty days from this date. My first five wives initially rejected this, until they were reminded that the honeymoon portion lasts seven days, and that failure to complete the consummation would dissolve the marriage. The custom of the Blues required consummation of the wedding to begin in front of the entire assembly. Somehow, this makes me feel like I am going to be a porn star. That was never a goal of mine, in any of my lifetimes. Fortunately, it is only the start of the consummation that will be public. Because my other wives will witness the event, no one else needs to stand vigil over the process once it has begun.

Gloria is required by the custom of her people to declare her acceptance or denial of the union, today. She will then begin a two-day ritual of training and purification before any of my family will see her again. The ninety 'days of observation', ended this morning. She left, with promises to see us all soon. I wondered what her 'instructions' would entail, but I was assured that only woman priestess would be present for the training.

With Gloria gone for the moment, I was planning to have myself a very private and personal view of planet-rise, this morning. I have become fascinated with secondary's rising in the morning, every 10 days. It always amazes me. There is something so powerful and compelling about the view of this binary world. I do not know why I haven't been there as yet. Maybe I fear that in visiting the planet, I will somehow diminish the raw majesty and mystery of the place.

Jim finished his morning log and headed out to the balcony of the Federation House. It had been a long time since he could indulge in this distraction by himself. Not that having someone near wasn't also pleasant. En route to the balcony, he ran across little Frankie. The boy was smart as a whip, and as full of energy as any five year old boy could be.

"So what are you doing awake so early, Sport," Jim asked his youngest son.

"I am getting ready for the wedding, Dad. I have to practice! I am carrying the rings, remember."

"Oh, yes. That is very important," Jim said. 'More than you know, ' he added in thought.

"Dad, why are you marrying another woman, anyways? You already have... let's see... one, two, three..."

Jim interrupted Frankie by scooping him up, and planting a raspberry right on his belly button. The boy was laughing uncontrollably with the play by his father. Finally, when Frankie had calmed down, he found his father had carried him onto the balcony.

"Daddy, why do you come out here in the morning?"

Jim replied, "You mean you don't know, yet, why I am marrying Gloria?"

In the typical shrugging response of a young child, Frankie replied, "No. Why would I ask, if I knew?"

"Well, then, why don't you sit down here next to me. I will show you."

"OK, Daddy. But if I miss it, will you tell me?"

"Well, its kind of hard to miss. All you have to do is watch, right over there," Jim said, pointing at the spot where Secondus would show itself in just a few moments.

Jim's son waited. His eyes got really big, as the blue green world with its powder puff clouds began to rise above the horizon. In that moment, Frankie finally learned something important about his father's life. His learned that his father could see things with the same awe as he did.

"It's so pretty, Dad."

"Yes, just like each of my wives."

"So you are marring Gloria because she is pretty, like the planet?"

"No, Son. She looks pretty to me, because I love her."

Frankie puzzled that statement over for a few moments. He may have been smart, but he didn't understand everything. He decided to think about his father's answer later. The planetrise was much more interesting.

Soon, Secondus finished its 'rise', and became fully visible above the horizon. The view was breathtaking to Jim. Now he was sure that Frankie would also understand its mystery. He checked his son's thoughts, and confirmed his beliefs.

"If that planet was a girl, I would marry her because she is so beautiful," Frankie said.

Jim chuckled, "It always helps when they are beautiful, Son. It always helps."

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"Can I marry Gloria, too?"

Jim laughed, but it wasn't a mocking or disparaging laugh.

"Son, when you meet the right person, you will know it."

"Good, but I like Gloria. When she talks, its like a bird singing. She sounds so good."

"That she does, Son. That she does."

Star Date: 7.044. UFP Flowsman: in orbit around the Blue home world of Luciana.

Jim waited, as nervous as a cat in a dog pound, with Rainer by his side. They were outside the holodeck, awaiting the start of the ceremony. Jim had been though marriage ceremonies before, but never anything as elaborate as this one promised to be.

Rainer said, "So, you ready for this?"

"You know, I have five wives, already. But this is the first time I will have actually gone though a ceremony, to make it official."

"I though you had done it several times back on Earth?"

Jim replied, "That doesn't count, there was only one bride... Wait, let me rephrase that. There was never more than one official bride at the ceremony."

"So you're a little nervous?"

"NO!" Jim blurted out just a little to loudly.

Rainer thought, 'Liar.'

Jim herd in his mind as plain as day. His Keb and Cab seemed to be in overdrive today. So Jim gave in, and admitted how he really felt.

"I'm petrified."

Rainer started to chuckle. In moments, he was laughing hard, and Jim soon joined him. Not surprisingly, the laughter eased the tension for a while. Then the door to the holodeck opened, right on time.

Rainer went in first.

Rainer called out in a booming voice, "People of the Federation, I present to you the President and Father of the Federation of Planets, Jim Flowsman."

The applause was deafening as Jim stepped onto the holodeck.

There he was met with a view he did not expect. Instead of a royally and elaborately ornate setting, he stepped onto a field of stars and planets. Below his feet was the Planet Secondus. To his right was the planet Earth, and to his left, was Luciana. In front of him, was a planet of rich and varied colors, but he didn't know its name.

He thought, 'Well, I never did ask Woe where she had been born, now did I?'

Although he was standing on the firm holodeck, the effect was as if he was floating. Jim walked to the center of the room, behind Rainer. He was thinking it was strange to have so many people present, yet not be able to see them. He could feel them with his mind, though. He reached out and sensed the mood of the gathered people. Love, adoration, hope, honor... each emotion was rolled into one, and it was overpowering. So much so, that Jim had to close his mind.

He thought to himself, "You are a man, you are not god. You are a man. Damn, I should have told Rainer to whisper that to me."

No wonder the ancient Roman rulers of Earth's past took steps to remind their honored heroes of that fact.

A Blue man was waiting for him in the center of the room. He looked into Jim's face and smiled.

Then he thought towards Jim, "My Lord, to us, you are almost a god."

"Shit, ' Jim thought, 'that's all I need."

The official of the ceremonies, the Blue Priest of the Ancient Scrolls, raised his hands for silence. He waited as the crowed hushed, then he spoke.

"From the time of the beginning, until the time of the end. This marriage has been foretold of in the Scrolls of our ancestors."

His voice was that of a baritone trumpet. The music was sweet and the sound of it was powerful. He waved his hand towards the image of Earth. And there appeared Annette, Jennifer and April. They spoke in unison.

"We, the women born of Earth, pledge our eternal love to this man."

Jim looked each in the eye and smiled, his head bowed to them and he said, "I give my love unto you, oh women of Earth, and loves of my life."

The priest then waved his hand towards the image of Secondus. Terri appeared and spoke.

"I, a woman of Secondus, and a Judge of the Federation, pledge my eternal love to this man."

Jim looked Terri in her eyes just as he had done to the women of Earth.

"I give my love unto you, oh woman of Secondus, Judge of the Federation, and love of my life."

The priest then waved his hand towards the unknown world, and Woe appeared.

"I, the Time Guardian Compassion, pledge my eternal love to this man."

Jim looked Woe in her eyes, as he had done before with the others.

"I give my love unto you, oh woman of the Guardians, and love of my life."

The priest then motioned to the planet Luciana next, and Gloria appeared.

"I, Gloria, Queen of the people of Luciana, pledge my eternal love to this man."

Jim also looked Gloria in her eyes.

"I give my love unto you, oh Queen of the Lucianans, and love of my life."

The priest then clapped his hands together, "I would normally pray at this time, but the coming of this moment is recorded in the scrolls of the ancients. This day has been prayed for already, for many centuries. Therefore, we will now rejoice in song!"

Above and around the room the gathered assembly came into view. All wore white mesh garments that covered their bodies, yet hid nothing. Like angels, they hung there a moment, before the song began. For over thirty cycles it continued. It was a long song, that told the story of the coming of this day, and of the marriage of the man that saved the races. Jim conveniently blocked that part out of his mind... the part that said they were singing of him.

When the song ended, then the priest motioned for the women to join them in the center of the room. As they came to him, the crowed faded from view.

Jim and his wives lost track of all the things they said to each other over the next two hours. Jim barely remembered the ring-crowns of flowers. So much of the ceremony was lost in each other's gaze.

It came to them all as a shock when the priest said, "As you have consummated your marriage with your wives, now it is time to consummate your marriage with Gloria."

Jim held up his hand, to pause the priest. The man had skipped over a part. The room had grown quiet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.