A Porn Star is Born - Cover

A Porn Star is Born

Copyright© 2006 by Sahebji

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - While on a visit to Bombay, I stayed with my friend, Kris. There I met Amita, a beggar girl. Kris invites her to join the blue film industry. After initial hesitation Amita agrees.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

My cock was urging me to fuck her. While I rubbed my hard on in between her cunt lips, I spread her legs wide and placed her legs on my shoulders.

As I was about to place my cock on the entrance of Amita's choot, Mary shouted, "Kris, stop him. That cock will tear Amita's choot to shreds."

"CUT," Kris shouted, "Mary what is wrong with you today. Why do you keep interrupting?"

"Mary, is her hole really that small?" Selma asked.

"Believe me, Selma, if that monster cock enters the small cunt hole of this thirteen old virgin then it'll surely do some permanent damage," Mary said.

"Oh babu, I wanted to be fucked so badly. Must this woman speak whenever I am so horny," Amita complained.

"Shooting a film is like this but don't worry, darling, I will try to make you horny again," I replied.

"My dear Mary, tell me how old were you when you lost your cherry?" Kris asked with his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Seventeen plus," she replied.

"Selma, what about you?" Kris asked.

"About eighteen, why?" Selma said.

"If Saheb had taken your cherry then would you have died?" Kris asked.

"No, it would have hurt just a little more," Mary said.

"Selma, what do you say?" Kris asked.

"Mary is right. It would have hurt a little more but I would not have died," Selma giggled.

"How old do you think Amita is?" Kris asked.

"Any blind person can see that she is thirteen or at the most fourteen," Mary replied.

"Selma," Kris said.

"My guess is that she is not more than thirteen," Selma said.

"That is what you think," Kris said sarcastically, "Amita is nearly twenty."

"What! I don't believe it," Selma said, "Meera have you been working on her?"

Meera laughed aloud.

"Congratulations, you have done a great job. You had us fooled," Mary said.

"Thanks," Meera replied.

"The touch to make her wear a blouse a size too small makes her look even younger," Selma said.

"Please ab tau Sahebji ko mujhe chodene do (Please let Sahebji fuck me now)," Amita said rubbing her choot vigorously.

"SHUT UP YOU THREE," Kris screamed, "if you have finished kissing each other's fanny then can we proceed?"

"Sorry," they replied laughing.

While this conversation was going on I went up to the control room. "Kris, I suggest you check that you have got enough shots of her virgin choot hole," I said laughing, "It is your last chance otherwise it will be too late."

"I was thinking on the same lines but these cock hungry bitches are driving me crazy," Kris replied, "okay, let us take five."

Kris started to check the tape, I lit a cigarette, and Amita went to check on her sister. Meera, Mary and Selma were talking to each other throwing hungry glances at my crotch.

After ten minutes, Kris said, "Saheb, I've quite few good shots but it won't hurt to get some more. Mary, take some more shots of Amita's virgin choot hole. We can always splice them where we want later."

"Okay, will do," Mary replied.

I returned to the divan. Amita was already lying on it.

I told Amita what Kris had said. She raised her legs and Mary took all the shots she wanted.

"READY! SILENCE, ONE, TWO, THREE, ACTION," Kris shouted.

I got on top of Amita and commenced to rub my hard on in between her cunt lips.

Then I raised her legs and placing them on my shoulders rubbed my cock in between the lips of her choot.

"OOOOOOYYYIIII," she squealed enjoying the sensation.

It was time to deflower her. I placed my cock on the entrance of her cunt and slowly pressed forward.

"OOWWWWA, IT HURTS," Amita screamed as the head of my cock, stretching her small hole, entered her choot till her hymen stopped its progress.

"BABU, MUJHE DARR LAG RAHA HAI. MUJHE NAHIN CHUDWANA (BABU, I AM SCARED. I DON'T WANT TO BE FUCKED," she said.

Without replying I pulled back a little and lunged forward.

"AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE," she screamed as my cock, tearing her hymen, buried itself to the hilt inside her cunt.

"BABU, NIKALO, APNA LAURDA MERI CHOOT MAIN SE NIKALO. MERI CHOOT PHAT GAYI HAI. BAHUT DARD HO RAHA HAI (BABU, TAKE OUT, TAKE YOUR COCK OUT FROM MY CHOOT. YOU HAVE TORN MY CUNT TO SHREDS. IT IS HURTING A LOT)," she yelled.

"The pain will abate soon," I said.

"PLEASE IT IS HURTING," Amita cried.

"Okay, I'll withdraw but only till Meera checks everything is alright," I said withdrawing my cock from her choot but keeping her legs in the air.

While Meera was inspecting Amita's cunt Mary took shots of her deflowered choot.

"There is nothing wrong with her choot. Only now her choot hole is much larger than before and blood from her shattered virginity is freely flowing from it," Meera giggled.

Immediately I got on to of her and rammed my cock into her choot. "OOOOWWAAA," she cried as my cock brushed against the edges of her torn hymen.

I commenced to fuck her with slow long strokes. I fucked her for five minutes. During this time I constantly kept varying the speed and the length of my strokes.

Amita lay under me with her eyes wide open and groaned, "OH BABU, LET ME GO. I DON'T WANT TO BE FUCKED... PLEASE GET OFF ME... PLEASE STOP... YOU' RE HURTING ME..." and so on.

Ignoring her I continued to move my cock in and out of her tight choot. Then she closed her eyes and was silent.

Then her groans turned into moans of pleasure. "OH BABU," she moaned.

"Is it nice," Meera asked.

"YES, IT FEELS VERY NICE," Amita moaned.

"Shall I ask master to stop fucking you," Meera chuckled.

"NO DON'T. IT IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER WITH EACH STROKE," Amita moaned.

Her hips started to move in rhythm of my strokes. Her choot was very tight. I was not going to last too long. My speed increased and the strokes became shorter. Her hips kept also moved faster. Suddenly her body arched and she threw back her head.

"OH BABU FUCK ME HARDER. Y... HES LIKE THIS. FASTER BABU HARDER. OH IT FEELS GOOD. Y... HES Y... HESSSS I AM ABOUT TO COME. Y... HES I AMMMMM COOOMMMMMIIINNNNGGGGG," she screamed and lay gasping for breath.

After few more strokes I shot my-cum into her virgin choot and fell panting of her breasts. For a moment our lips drew together. I broke off the kiss and rolled off.

"Meera see how her choot looks now," I said.

"Please meri phati hui choot ko mat dekho (Please don't look at my deflowered cunt)," she protested.

Ignoring her protest Meera bent her legs on her breasts.

"Master, her hole is much bigger now. The divan is splattered with the blood of her shattered virginity and blood streaked cum is oozing out of her choot," Meera giggled.

"Paheli chudai kaissi lagi (How did like your first fuck)? I asked.

"Oh it was heavenly," she said and getting up, added, "I must go now."

"Abhi zaldi kya hai ek baar aur chodene de (What is the hurry let me fuck you once again)," I said getting on top of her. Then we fucked for the second time.

"Oh Babu, it was even better than the first time," Amita said.

"Kyoon mere Master ka kela kaisse laga? (How did you like my Master's banana?" Meera giggled.

"Very nice," she said blushing, "but it has made my choot sore."

"Meera, make Amita's choot feel nice," I said pouring myself another drink.

Meera crouched in between Amita's wide open legs and started to eat her pussy. I watched them while sipping my drink.

"Oh didi (elder sister) it feels wonderful," Amita moaned.

Meera licked and sucked her swollen clit. Suddenly Meera took Amita's hard clit between her teeth and bit lightly on it.

'OWW, IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD. DON'T STOP. GO ON Y... HES GO ON. I AM NEARLY THERE. OHHH OHHHHH I AMMMMMM COMMMMIIIINNNGGGGG, ' she screamed and released a stream of warm cunt juice in Meera's mouth.

Meera then raised her legs and held them aloft exposing her freshly deflowered choot hole. Meera rimmed her cunt.

'OH MY GOD, IT FEELS WONDERFUL, ' Amita screamed. Then Meera shoved her tongue in Amita's lower mouth.

'AGHRR, ' Amita yelped and came again with a loud sigh.

Meera continued to lick her choot till she cried, 'OH PLEASE STOP. I CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE."

Ignoring her pleas Meera started to tongue fuck her. After few minutes Amita was on the boil again.

'SAHEBJI, FASTER Y... HESSS TONGUE FUCK ME FASTER. OH OHHH I AMMM COOMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG, ' she screamed and fell back gasping for breath.

"Please, didi, stop," Amita begged panting.

"Meera, it is enough," I said.

"Is your choot feeling any better now?" Meera panted.

"Oh thank you," Amita said and collecting her blouse and lehanga, added, "It is late. I must go now."

"You can stay here like Meera did," I said.

"Didi, what happened?" Amita asked.

"I came here one evening selling flowers. Master deflowered me and I've stayed here since," Meera giggled.

"I'll stay also," Amita said throwing her clothes towards the fruit basket, "I like it here."

"Good now let us eat something," I said putting my around both my naked beauties and squeezing their tits, "then we'll go to bed."

"Go to bed! I won't be able to sleep. Oh, my cunt is itching sooo," Amita said scratching her choot vigorously.

"Who said anything about sleeping?" Meera giggled grabbing my hard on.

"YIPEE hum phir chudai karenge (YIPEE we will fuck again)," Amita giggled grabbing my cock also.

Then we all three laughed.

"CUT," Kris shouted, "Well done Saheb. Amita you were great. I have got the shots I wanted. This is enough for today we will shoot more tomorrow."

Selma brought a nightgown for Amita. Wearing it she left to check on her sister.

I lit a cigarette. Selma and Mary came up to me. "I am Mary," Mary said, "I want that monster cock to fuck me tomorrow."

"No, he'll fuck me first," Selma said pushing Mary aside.

"Ladies," I said putting my arms around them and squeezing their boobs, "There is no need to quarrel. If Kris does not need my cock tomorrow then it is at your disposal."

"Ladies, we'll call it a day," Kris said, "Tomorrow I want you to be here at noon. Okay?"

We three sat talking after the ladies had gone. Actually Kris did most of the talking while Amita and I listened. Kris was overflowing with enthusiasm.

"Saheb, I have got all the shots I wanted. They are unique. Amita you were great. If you keep performing like this you will soon be rolling in money. Don't forget that I am your agent, he said enthusiastically."

"How much does an agent make?" Amita asked.

"Ten percent of what the star gets," Kris replied.

"Take more if you want," Amita offered.

"No an agent gets only ten percent in this trade. Don't worry, I'll be a rich man with the ten percent only," Kris laughed.

"You collect ten percent from everything?" Amita asked.

"Yes, everything," Kris replied.

"As you wish, Mr. Ten Percent," Amita laughed.

We talked for another half hour when Kris said, looking at his watch, "It is getting late and I think you both should go to bed. I want you fresh in the morning."

"Amita, come with me tonight we will sleep together," I said. Amita looked towards her sister's room and then at Kris.

"Amita, go with Saheb. Your sister won't wake up till morning," Kris said, "I'll go and tidy up the control room."

In the bedroom we both undressed and got into bed. Amita snuggled up to me and whispered in my ear, "Babu, mujhe ek baar aur chodo (Sir, fuck me once more)."

"Just what I had in mind. Why do you think I proposed that we sleep together?" I laughed entering her tight choot. After a hard grind of twenty minutes I shot my load into her choot. Amita in the meanwhile came four times.

"Oh babu, it was fantastic," Amita gasped.

"Amita, I wish you wouldn't call me babu. Call me by my name, it is Saheb," I said.

"No, I like calling you babu," she replied grinning.

As I lit a cigarette Kris came into the room. "Sorry guys, I just came to tell you that it was a good performance. I have got it all on tape. Good night and sleep tight," Kris said and started to leave.

"Kris, where are you going?" Amita asked softly.

"To my room to sleep," Kris replied.

"You poor dear, your lund (cock) must be in a terrible state," Amita said opening her arms and spreading her legs, "Aren't you going to collect your ten percent from my choot?"

"OH YES," Kris shouted and tearing off his clothes jumped onto the bed.

"OH KRIS, Your cock feels heavenly," Amita said as Kris's cock entered her choot.

For a few minutes Kris fucked Amita with slow strokes. Then the speed of his strokes increased. Amita's moved in rhythm of Kris's strokes.

"OH KRIS FUCK ME Y... HES FUCK ME HARD," Amita shouted.

Kris started fuck Amita's with short hard strokes. Suddenly Amita's body arched.

"Y... HES KRIS BANG IT INTO ME. Y... HESS DON'T SPARE MY CHOOT. MAKE MINCE MEAT OUT OF IT. Y... HES HARDER. Y... HESSS FASTER OH OHHH I AMMMMMM ABOUT TO CUMMMM OHHHH KKKRRRIIIISSSSSSSS," she shrieked and fell back on the bed gasping for breath.

For a few seconds Kris kept pumping then with a loud grunt pushed his cock deep inside her choot and stopped. Their lips met. Kris moved his bottoms slowly back and forth. They continued to kiss for several minutes. Then Kris started to move his hips in slow fuck motion again. They were fucking for the second time.

I watched for sometime then fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning Kris was nowhere in sight. Amita was fast asleep on her back. My cock was hard and ready to fuck. I kissed Amita's cunt and ran my tongue between her lower lips.

"Oh it feels sooo nice," she moaned spreading her legs. We embraced each other and kissed passionately.

Just then Kris burst into the room. "Both of you come with me. I want to show you something very interesting," he panted.

"Oh Kris, can't it wait," Amita said moving the foreskin of my lund up and down.

"No, it must be NOW," he replied with urgency.

"Mr. Ten Percent you are a meanie," Amita said with mock annoyance and throwing on her dressing gown, added, "I am ready."

We both followed him to the control room. There he pointed to a TV screen. On the screen we saw Anita lying absolutely naked on the bed pinching her erect nipples and moaning loudly. We watched as her hand moved to her furry crotch and started to caress her choot.

"This morning when I was checking the cameras I saw this and thought that Amita might like to see it also," Kris said by way of explanation.

We watched till Anita frigging herself till she came with a loud sigh.

"No, this is not right," Amita said, "I must stop her."

"Let her, it is normal," I said.

"No, she is too young for this sort of thing," Amita said and walked resolutely to the bedroom and confronted Anita.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" she asked angrily.

Anita's already flushed face turned beetroot red. Collecting herself quickly she looked Amita in the eye and replied impishly, "Didi, tum apne ko chudwa sakti ho tau koyi baat nahin aur maine apni choot per ungali laga li tau aap gussa ho rahi ho? (Didi (elder sister) it is alright if you get yourself fucked but when I finger my cunt you are getting angry?)"

Taken aback, Amita said, defensively, "Tujhe kissne kaha ki maine chudwaya hai? (Who told you that I got myself fucked?)

"Nobody has told me. I saw it with my own eyes," Anita said sarcastically, "In my sleep I thought I heard you scream. I got up and walked to the window. My head was spinning. I looked through the window. I saw the hall was well lit and someone was fucking you. Oh my God, I thought GKB has found you and raping you."

"Then I looked more carefully. I saw this man, pointing to me, fucking you. I had to save you. I staggered back. I was feeling giddy. Then I heard you screaming again. It was then I realized that your screams were of pleasure and not pain. Then I fell into bed and went to sleep. When I got up I remembered the scene of you being fucked. It made me feel hot. I undressed and started to finger my choot."

"Oh my God, she saw everything," Amita said starting to cry.

"What pained me the most was that you lied to me," Anita said.

"I did not lie to you," Amita protested.

"Yes, didi, you lied. Yesterday you said that you will not lose your virginity tonight but you did," Anita said.

"You have got it wrong. Maine kaha tha ki GKB meri choot nahin phardega. Babu meri choot phardainge ke baare main maine kuch nahin kaha tha (I said that GKB will not deflower me but I said nothing about babu popping my cherry)," Amita replied.

"Ab main bhi chudwaungi (Now I will also get myself fucked)," Anita announced.

"NO! You are not. You are still too young," Amita said sternly.

"I am not too young but too old. My school friend Shashi, who lost her cherry to her neighbor at the age of fourteen, told me that she enjoyed it even the first time. Apparently so did you," Anita countered.

"Maybe but you are not going to do anything of the sort. This is my order," Amita said glaring at her.

"Didi, I have never disobeyed you before but this is different. Either this man here fucks me also or I will surrender my cherry to Jai," Anita threatened.

"You mean that drunkard," Amita asked.

"To you he may be a drunkard. He loves me and has several times asked me to marry him. You decide," Anita said glaring back.

"Ladies please," Kris said, "Amita, Saheb come outside I have something to say to you in private."

Outside Kris said, "Anita has seen everything and she has already made up her mind to lose her cherry. I suggest you tell her the truth and let her decide what life she would like to lead. A beggar's wife, a porn star's sister or be a porn star herself. I can promise if she joins us then we all can make millions."

"Kris, can't you think of anything other than your lousy ten percent," Amita said angrily, "imagine the life of a porn star. Everyone will point a finger at us and call us all sorts of names."

"Amita, the life is not bad. In olden days a porn star was looked down upon but these are modern times. A porn star is a celebrity in her own right and they are well respected. You will be rich beyond your dreams and everyone knows that today only money talks," Kris replied.

"There I agree with Kris," I said, "Nowadays money talks. If you have money you can get away with murder."

"I think it is better than living in the slums with that no good drunkard Jai. Given half a chance the bastard will sell her for a bottle," Amita said.

We returned to the room and Amita narrated all that transpired yesterday and the reasons why she agreed to give her cherry to me. Detailing the plus and minus points of all three choices.

"Anita, now you decide. Do you want to live as a beggar's wife, a porn star's sister or be a porn artiste?" Amita asked at the conclusion of her narration.

"Didi, I have decided. I'll join you and we'll face the big bad world together," Anita giggled.

"Okay but remember that it is your decision," Amita said.

"Yes, I'll remember it," Anita said trying to control her laughter.

"What is so funny about being a porn star?" I asked when Amita and Kris had moved away.

"Since Shashi told me that fucking was very enjoyable I wanted to get fucked," she giggled, "Now as a porn artiste I can enjoy fucking as much as I want."

"Are you sure that your choot has not already tasted someone's cock," I asked jokingly. I wanted to sure that she was still a virgin.

"No, I am still a virgin," she said giving me a hurt look. Then I changed the topic.

After breakfast Kris announced, "Amita, Saheb, I won't require you till noon. Meera and the other girls will arrive then."

"Kris, when will I lose my cherry?" Anita asked.

"To tell you the truth we don't have a story ready for you like we had for Amita. We'll have to write one," Kris said.

"How long will it take?" Anita asked.

"A week or two maybe more," Kris said.

"Don't be too long," Anita said, "not that I lose my cherry before you are ready."

"For God's sake don't you do that," Kris said, "Your cherry is very precious."

"Then hurry," she said and walked away moving her ass sexily.

"You heard her? She is already behaving like a star," Kris said wiping the sweat of his brow.

"I've a story in mind. It'll take me a few days to put it together," I said.

"Please hurry. I stand to lose a hundred thousand," Kris said.

At noon the three girls arrived. They looked beautiful and smelled so nice. They surrounded me. "Saheb, you have to fuck me first," Selma cooed.

"No, my dear, I have reserved his cock for the matinee show starting at three," Mary said.

Then Selma espied Anita. "Hello, who is this?" she said.

"It is Amita," Mary said glancing casually towards Anita.

"No, it is Anita, Amita's younger sister," Meera giggled calling Anita to her, "Anita, come and say hello to two good friends."

"This is Anita, Amita's younger sister. She will be joining Kris like her sister. This is Mary and this is Selma," Meera said introducing Anita. They shook hands.

"Gawd, Kris has started cradle snatching now," Mary said.

"Guess, how old is she?" Meera asked.

"I made an ass of myself in the case of Amita because you had worked on her. This time I'll guess right. She is not a day older than thirteen," Mary said.

"Selma, what is your guess?" Meera asked.

"I'd say max thirteen and half," Selma said.

"Anita you tell them," Meera giggled.

"I celebrated my eighteenth birthday five months ago," Anita said.

"NO," we don't believe it," they said together.

"Anita, show them your choot," Meera said.

"Are you mad," Anita said turning beetroot red.

"Darling, in this industry a girl's choot is her face," Meera said, "Earlier you get used to it happier you'd be."

"Y... Y... You want me to undress," Anita asked.

"No, just pick up your skirt and push your panties down," Meera said, "A glimpse is enough. Here let me help you."

Meera held up the skirt while Anita pushed down her panties revealing a choot with flourishing vegetation on it.

"Good Lord, have you seen such a thick growth on a thirteen year old choot," Mary said.

"I suppose she is eighteen plus as she says," Selma said running her fingers between Anita's choot.

"HEY! Selma, remove your fingers from Anita's choot," Kris said joining us, "can't you read the no entry sign."

"I see, she is a virgin also," Mary said.

"WOW! What luck two virgins in as many days," Selma said.

"No, two baby faced virgins, whom Kris can deflower repeatedly for six years or more," Meera said.

"Yeah, individually, as sisters and as twins," Selma said.

"And with Meera's help as identical twins too," Mary said and all three laughed.

"Kris, you'll be soon a millionaire," Selma said.

"Yeah, then he won't even look at us," Mary said.

"Arre, phir main chodoonga kiss ko? (Hey, whom will I fuck then?)," Kris laughed embracing the girls. We all joined in the laughter.

"Who will take the cherry of our sweet virgin? Madan or Rahul?" Mary asked.

"None of the two," Kris said, "Anita has chosen Saheb to deflower her."

"Oh my God," Selma said, "Anita, have you seen the size of Saheb's cock?"

"No, why?" Anita asked.

"It is huge. If that monster enters your virgin choot then it might kill you," Selma said, "My advice is that you chose either Madan or Rahul to deflower you."

"Oh I thought all cocks are nearly the same size," Anita said, "How big are their cocks?"

"Much more comfortable for your virgin choot," Mary said.

"Thanks, I'll think about it," Anita said.

"Do that. You can take as much time as you like," Kris said trying to buy time.

"I'll let you know tomorrow," Anita chuckled.

"Fine, do that. Now coming to business, Saheb, Meera, I'd like you both to go through the script once again," Kris said handing the copies of the script to us, "Selma, Mary you go and check your equipment. I plan to film in thirty minutes. Selma, give Meera the see through pink nightie which is just long enough to hide half the choot. Anita, come with me. If you have any questions then I'll answer them."

We were ready to shoot in thirty minutes. It was a bedroom scene.

It was the next morning. I was in bed sleeping naked. Amita was awake and scratching her choot vigorously and muttering softly, "God, when will he wake up."

Just then Meera, also naked, enters the room with a cup of tea.

"Amita, tea for you?" she asked.

"No thanks. Does he always sleep so long?" she asked making a face.

"Let him sleep. The poor man must be tired after fucking your tight choot half a dozen times last night," Meera said.

I was awake but pretended to be asleep and took in the scene with half closed eyes.

"I couldn't help it," Amita said smiling impishly, "my choot was itching so."

"So you said," Meera laughed.

"It was the truth," Amita gigled, "May I wake him now?"

"No not yet. Let him sleep," Meera said.

"Didi, may I ask you something?" Amita said.

"Of course," Meera replied, "are you sure you don't want a cup of tea?"

"No, tell me since when are you here," Amita asked.

"I was as old as you. One evening I came to this house to sell flowers. Master seduced me and since then I am here," Meera laughed.

"Like me," Amita giggled, "Didi, shall I wake him now?"

Meera looked at her watch. "He has a meeting. It is a little early... what the hell... he won't mind... wake him," Meera said.

Amita reached out to shake me when Meera stopped her. "No, Amita, not like that," Meera said, "Take his cock in your mouth and give him a blow job."

"I don't know how to," Amita wailed.

'Don't worry, I'll tell you what to do," Meera said, "Listen, first take his cock in your mouth and suck on it till it becomes hard. Then lick the stem and the head of the cock. Twirl your tongue around the head. Lick his balls, his thighs and his body."

Amita caught my cock with both her hands and started to suck it tentatively.

"Don't be afraid," Meera said, "Relax and suck properly. You'll like it."

For the After few minutes she started to suck my cock properly. My cock started to grow and soon it became rock hard. I opened my eyes.

"Oh Amita, it feels sooo good," I moaned enjoying the sensation her warm mouth was producing.

"Well done," Meera said, "now lick master's cock from its hairy roots to the head. Use your imagination. Do what you think you'll like."

Amita held my erect cock in her hand and licked it from my pubic hair to the phallus. On reaching my phallus she twirled her tongue around it. Then drawing the foreskin up forced her tongue between the foreskin and the phallus and rotated it.

"Oh Amita, it feels good," I moaned.

She did this several times then suddenly released my cock and attacked my balls. She squeezed them gently while licking my thighs.

"You are a natural," Meera said, "Go on you are doing quite well."

She kept switching from one operation to the other for about five minutes. Her next move took me completely by surprise.

She released my cock and lay half on top of me. She massaged my cock with the lips of her cunt while she kissed and bit my nipples.

"AMITA, THAT HURTS," I moaned as Amita stopped I caught her head and shouted, "OH DON'T STOP GO ON LET IT HURT."

She did this few times before returning to my cock. She alternated between the two.

The sensation in my cock was slowly increasing. I struggled to half reclining position shouting, "GO ON DON'T STOP."

Suddenly a large drop of pre cum appeared on the top of my cock. Amita did not know what to do. Realizing it Meera shouted urgently, "Flick it away with your tongue."

Amita smiled and her tongue appeared from nowhere and flicked the drop of pre cum away.

After a while she took my cock in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. Soon I felt my sperm rising. My cock became bigger and harder.

"Careful master is about to cum," Meera warned.

Immediately Amita released my cock and went to work on my thighs and my balls.

"OH WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED?" I screamed.

With a devilish smile she reverted to my cock. When I was about to cum she stopped again. She did this a couple of times. I was at the end of my tether and wanted to cum desperately.

Next time when I was about to cum, I shouted in sheer ecstasy, "OH AMITA, GO ON, IT FEELS GREAT."

I was determined to cum this time. I caught her head in my hands and moved my hips back and forth. She continued to suck my cock while I fucked her mouth.

'FASTER AMITA FASTER. 'Y... HESSS. I AM ABOUT TO CUM. OH, OH MY GOD I AMMM COOOMMMMINNNG, ' I screamed, pushing my cock deep inside her throat, started to spurt my-cum into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.