Impressions - Cover

Impressions

Copyright© 2006 by coloryourworld

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Gin is a wild child with attitude. Aren looks like a bad boy but is really a sweetie. The two think they hate one another, but find sparks fly when they're together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   School  

Gin dropped her backpack, sketchpad, and purse in a heap by the door of her apartment, peeled off her ski coat and shoes, grabbed a pillow from the armchair and flopped on the floor in front of the television. She was out of class for the week and the vintage record store she worked in was closed for remodeling for a few days. It would be a welcome break.

She switched on the television and flipped through the channels. She settled on some rock music video countdown on MTV2. It would entertain her nicely while she was waiting on the studio at the university to empty out. She wanted to start on her final art project for the semester.

Just as a Weezer video she liked came on, her cell phone started ringing. I'm not answering that. If it weren't all the way across the room or I weren't being such a bum right now I would turn it off. I know it's Travis and I'm not in the mood to deal with him.

She had made out with Travis once and it was over a year ago. They had intended to go out that night but it started raining so they just watched a television movie and kissed on the sofa. The thought made Gin sick now. She didn't like him and didn't think he was attractive. She had no idea why she had ever kissed him at all. She hadn't talked to him since then, until a week ago. He had started calling her every day trying to get her to go out with him. It sounded innocent enough, but she knew it was just a booty call in disguise. She also knew why he had started calling again. He had finally heard the rumors about her.

Gin had developed a pretty bad reputation, but she didn't really care. She didn't even do most of the things people were saying about her, though she was a wild child. And an ice queen. But she liked it that way. People liked her, but she didn't keep many friends. She was antisocial and she knew it. People didn't mess with her. Until Travis. And he wouldn't continue for long because if he did he would soon find out just who he was dealing with and it wouldn't be pleasant.

Much to her dismay, because she liked her wild image, she was still technically a virgin, though it was disputable because she'd done everything else in the world other than let a guy inside her. It wasn't that guys didn't want her. It was that she didn't like any of them well enough to risk an STD or pregnancy just to make them happy, when she could make them happy a million other ways. She could get her kicks other ways too. Someday, she thought. Someday there will be someone I can't resist and it will be hot.

Ugh. Commercial. She stood up and turned off her phone then walked into the kitchen to get a soda from the refrigerator. She also found a bag of M&Ms and some pretzels for dinner and returned to the floor in front of the television.


Aren sat at a drawing table in the university studio with his head in his hands. He hated the project specs for his final art piece. He stood up so quickly his stool turned over with a loud crash. He paced back and forth in front of the table staring at the sketch paper which was blank other than some eraser smudges and a graphite thumbprint. He walked over to a window to watch the little bit of activity still on campus. Most people were gone by now. At least from this part of the campus. In nice weather that wouldn't have been the case, but it was the beginning of December and it was cold and dreary out.

Why can't I have something better to do tonight? Why am I such an art nerd? I can't believe I've let myself turn into someone who says they're going out and ends up at the studio covered in paint two hours later. Oh well. I don't mind so much, but it's not a lifestyle conducive to meeting many people, especially a girlfriend kind of person. He sighed and leaned against the window sill. He usually liked being alone but tonight he wished someone were there with him. The holidays did that to him. He had never had someone in his life to share Christmas with. It didn't seem like this year would be any different.

Aren was shocked to hear the studio door open. In fact, it made him jump. He had been sure he would be by himself all night. He was even more shocked to see the pretty face and the maple syrup colored loose curls peering through the doorway. She looked as surprised to see him as he was to see her.

"Umm, hi... Do you mind if I work in here with you? I don't want to bother you or anything. If it's a problem I can find a different studio or something..." the little beauty queen trailed off and stared at him expectantly. She had sounded a bit shy, but he could tell by the expression on her face she wasn't intimidated by him in the least. In fact, he thought she might be able to kick his ass if she wanted to. Sweet but tough. It was an interesting combination. He laughed.

"I don't mind at all. You may be a distraction, but I think I would be more distracted if you left than if you stayed." A crooked grin pulled at the corners of his mouth.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She shot back.

"Oh, umm, nothing. Nothing offensive, I mean. It's just that, oh never mind. I'd like for you to stay. Company would be nice."

"Ok. But do you mind if I put on some music?"

"No, but only if it's rock. Something says it will be, but I wanted to make sure." Thank god she finally smiled, he thought to himself. She's pretty, but damn, she'd take a lot of work to get warmed up.

"Is there another kind of music?"

He smiled that time. He couldn't believe it was Gin O'Neill. He knew who she was but they weren't friends. He wasn't sure that he'd even ever talked to her before. She had quite a reputation. Mostly with the frat boys. Jackasses. She looked nicer than he had heard she was, but he could already tell she didn't take any more crap from people than she wanted to. What he knew best about her was her art, which was frequently displayed in university shows. It was fantastic.

Something about her intrigued him. Maybe it was the spirit and passion he saw in her art. She definitely wasn't the average girl. He thought she was probably twenty one, like him, but he wasn't sure. He couldn't get past how cute she was. He had seen her around campus frequently and he thought he had had a class with her the previous year, but he'd never noticed her this way before. Maybe it's just because it's been so long since I've been with someone, he thought. Somehow he just didn't quite believe that. She was probably 5'6" and she was curvy but slender and athletic. Strong but very feminine. He guessed she didn't weigh much; she looked like he could easily pick her up with one arm. Not that he would try just yet; she might tear him apart. He noticed her eyes quickly. They were aquamarine. Almond shaped pools of Caribbean Sea water framed by dark dreamy lashes and perfect arched eyebrows. Her nose was more prominent than most girls' but it wasn't too big. Her lips were full and looked soft and made for an amazing smile. She had a spattering of light freckles across her nose and her skin was a creamy shade of pale ivory. She was wearing a clingy vintage rock concert t-shirt, old ripped lowrise jeans, flip flops even though it could snow out, and a ski coat. Definitely an artist. Aren laughed to himself and Gin looked at him like he was crazy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.