The Best of Both Worlds - Cover

The Best of Both Worlds

Copyright© 2006 by Dilettante

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mary was all the woman he could ever imagine wanting... But that was before Lisa joined them for dinner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After San Antonio our life settled down into a rut... of course, for me, it was rut that led each night to sleeping with four beautiful, sexy, sweet, funny, erotic... you get the picture... women. Yes. It was better than any fantasy I'd ever had...

Elizabeth got the job she wanted at the Franklin Zoo. Lisa and I worked out a deal that made her a full time employee of the company, Mary had a big client end up in court — where they won, making her their hero. Amanda finished the book she was working on and sent it off to her agent... who got it to the publisher... who got her a big check, making her deliriously happy.

I'd straightened out my job (not hard, considering who I took over for) so it was mostly keeping track of details, following up with staff, and marketing to clients... with Lisa to help, it was fun and (relatively) easy.

We were happy. We were in love.

(No, nothing "bad" is about to happen.)

One Monday, maybe two-an-a-half or three months after Elizabeth and I got back from San Antonio, Lisa and I left Amanda and Elizabeth at home — Mary had gone in at some ungodly hour — and went to the office.

I had a full morning schedule of meetings and phone calls waiting for me. The morning flew by... well "flew" might be a bit strong... but eventually it was over...

I hung up the phone after a less than satisfying conversation with the director of our Atlanta office... office performance was down and he couldn't pinpoint the problem... that, unfortunately, made him at least part of the problem... and made fixing it my problem.

I was still mulling over my options when Lisa came in. "Hey," she said.

"Hi love..."

"Up for lunch?" she asked. In retrospect there was something in her eyes... but I didn't see it then.

"Sure," I said, not really focused. Atlanta.

Lisa walked around my desk and pulled me to my feet. "Grab your jacket. We're leaving."

I chuckled. "Yes, boss."

"At least you know who's in charge," she said with a grin.

I pulled on my jacket and let her lead me to the lobby.

"Hi Mark!" said Mary.

"Happy birthday!" said Amanda and Elizabeth together.

Honestly. I'd forgotten it was my birthday.

"Surprise!" said Barb from right behind me.

I swear my heart stopped.

"Happy birthday!" said Linda.

I spun around and pulled Barb into the biggest, tightest, sweetest hug I could. "Oh God it's good to see you Barbie," I said. At some point during that hug, I realized my feelings for Barb had crystallized. I squeezed her a bit tighter. I kissed the bridge of her nose and let her go.

I turned to Linda and gathered her to me as well. "You are even more beautiful than I'd remembered!" I told her.

"You forgot, didn't you?" Mary asked.

"Well..."

"He's lucky he's got us," said Amanda. Right... and?

"Do you think we'll have to tie him up? Or will he come peaceably?" Lisa asked.

Barb wrapped her arms around me. "Oh, he'll come, ladies. Never fear."

They all laughed. Evilly.

Actually, I was a bit afraid. But I squared my shoulders and faced it like a man. Once I 'adjusted' myself enough to walk, that is.

"What's for lunch?" I asked.

Six girls laughed at me. And I think the receptionists were giggling too.

"Let's see," Mary said. "It's your birthday. You have six girls here willing to do anything to make your birthday special," she emphasized "anything."

I looked at each of them. Wow.

"... and you want to go to a restaurant?" Mary concluded.

Well, no... not when you put it that way. Duh. "What did you have in mind?" I asked.

Amanda stepped real close to my ear and whispered really softly, "Hot, sweaty sex."

I swallowed. Hard... and hardening.

"We have a suite at the Marriott," (across the street) Lisa informed me.

"With champagne and six 'packages' that need to be unwrapped..." Elizabeth said softly. "By the birthday boy."

"Why," Barb said into the ensuing silence, "are we still here?"

Good question. Ten minutes later I was carefully laying my jacket over the back of the sofa in our large Marriott suite.

Have you ever had the privilege of undressing six beautiful women? I'd seen each and every one of these women nude. I'd played with their bodies. (And their minds?) I'd made love to four of them. In short, there was nothing under their clothes I hadn't seen before.

Somehow, slowly, deliberately removing one article of clothing at a time made it all new again. I stripped Lisa first, caressing each bit of skin as it became visible. I kissed her belly button, her nipples and the tip of her clitoris. (It was just peeking at me, what else could I do?)

Amanda was next. She'd put on smoky black thigh-high stockings, a black thong and a lacy black bra under her blouse and skirt. I spent a couple of minutes licking and teasing her clit... long enough for her to start to pant. Duty called.

Mary had on a conservative business suit. I pulled her shoes, pantyhose, skirt and panties off... and left the rest for later. I did slip a finger deep inside her while I licked her little nubbin. She groaned. It was the first sound any one of the girls had made since we'd walked into the suite. I slipped her jacket off, unbuttoned each of ten buttons on her blouse, removed her blouse, lifted the camisole under it over her head, and unfastened the front clasp bra and pulled it off, too. I kissed each nipple, getting another moan for my efforts.

Elizabeth was dressed in a sundress. Just a sundress. I undid two buttons and it fell to the floor leaving her gloriously naked. "You naughty girl," I said, kneeling to kiss her sopping pussy. Mmmm.

Linda had on white jeans and a dark blue silk blouse... and a light pink thong. I kissed her out of her clothes, inching the thong slowly, but surely, down her tan thighs to her ankles, helping her balance as she delicately stepped out of them. I licked and poked at her pussy until she needed both hands on my head to keep her balance. I kissed her navel and turned away.

"Barbie," I said facing her. She was shaking a bit. "If I undress you, this is the last time I am your brother and you are my sister. After this we are lovers."

Barb nodded.

I love my sister. "I love you as my sister," I said, "but I love you as a woman, too."

Barb nodded, tears of an unfathomable emotion welled in her eyes.

I kissed them away. "Are we going to be lovers then?" I asked.

Barb turned, stopping my heart, but then lifted her hair to give me access to the zipper of her dress. Somewhere between Bermuda and Boston Barbie had lost her panties. And her bra. I hugged her from behind, cupping a breast with one hand and running the other through the sparse pubic hair guarding her sweet pussy. She laid her head back on my shoulder, closed her eyes, and sighed.

I looked to the other five women and raised my eyebrows. "I like what was inside the packaging," I said. "Thank you..." I continued to caress Barb's nipple and pussy. She was beginning to thrust her hips against my hand. Barbie was hot.

I pinched Barb's nipple while looking from Amanda to Elizabeth, from Lisa to Mary. I slipped my hand a bit under Lisa and slid my forefinger deep into her pussy.

Barb moaned, grabbing my hand on her pussy with both of her hands and trying to pull it harder and tighter against her.

I wiggled the finger and inserted another.

Mary, Lisa, Elizabeth, Linda and Amanda watched.

Barb's breath was coming faster, her moans shorter.

I slipped my fingers out and then back in, fingering Barb while running my thumb over her clitoris.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.