The Best of Both Worlds - Cover

The Best of Both Worlds

Copyright© 2006 by Dilettante

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mary was all the woman he could ever imagine wanting... But that was before Lisa joined them for dinner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

You would think that, after the novelty wore off, waking up in a room full of sexy naked women would get old.

It doesn't.

I like it a lot.

Something about the air in Bermuda makes me wake up early. And the hangover I deserved was nowhere to be found. I climbed over a girl (hardly rubbing against her at all) and made my way out to the kitchen.

Coffee. And a teakettle.

The day was bright and sunny, already warm. I took the first cup out and lay back on a lounge chair on the balcony. It was probably raining in London, I thought. Foggy in San Francisco. Windy in Boston...

Peaceful in Bermuda. I took a sip of coffee. And closed my eyes. Peaceful.

Amanda sure had been wonderful yesterday. And Elizabeth nude. And Barb's nipple. Five naked girls sunning on the balcony...

I heard the door open behind me. "Morning," I said.

A giggle.

"Morning Elizabeth."

"Good morning Mark. You're 'up' early." Oops. I looked down. All the way 'up.'

"Sorry... wasn't thinking. I'll cover up," I said.

"Don't worry about it. I'm a lesbian. It's just pneumatics and a fascinating biological process to me..." She said this while licking her lips (and grinning.)

"Keep teasing me and I'll show you a 'fascinating biological process'," I said.

She sat across from me, both of us watching my erection slowly deflate. "So what were you thinking about anyway?" Elizabeth asked.

"Your hot body," I said truthfully. I took another sip.

She giggled. "I'll bet it was more than that..."

I elected not to say more. Damn mind readers.

"... Amanda's first time maybe?"

'How I wish I could relocate pi. Eureka! cried the great inventor. Christmas pudding, Christmas pie, The problem's at the very center!' I recited to myself. (Count the letters in each word - it's pi to twenty-two places. I'm a lot of fun at parties. No. Really. 3.1415926... )

My erection did not return. Elizabeth giggled. "Baseball scores?"

"Mathematical constant."

She laughed. "I had a lot of fun yesterday..."

"Aside from working," I said, "so did I."

"Do you work today?"

"Only dinner."

"Who are you taking to dinner?" Elizabeth asked.

I chuckled. "The boss said it was 'wives and girlfriends, ' so I figure you can all come. If you want." I could just see Chuck's face as I walked in to dinner with five or six girls... especially these girls.

"Ooh! Does that mean I've moved up from 'sister-in-law' to 'girlfriend'?"

I winked at her. "You can be anything you want to be as long as you're dressed like that."

She was about to say something when the door opened. Amanda.

"Thanks for putting the kettle on sweetie," she said kissing my ear and then settling next to Elizabeth with her cup and saucer.

"How was your night's sleep?" I asked.

"Good - I was cuddled up with you and a pile of panties." She giggled. "And then you groped and fondled me and got me all tingly on your way out... you should have stayed and played."

I rolled my eyes.

Elizabeth laughed. "That's the spirit," she said. "He was daydreaming about something when I came out but he lost his 'focus' when I teased him."

"Ooh!" Amanda said, "I like being the 'cock-tease.' Last time we played, I won."

"I didn't know the game had winner and losers," Elizabeth said.

"Oh, yes," Amanda said. "He wins if he stays in control and I win if he loses control... and I've seen him lose control." She smiled. "I think I like him losing as much as I like me winning."

I chuckled.

"What do you think, Mark? Should we play a rousing gave of cock-tease?" Barb said, coming out the door.

"Pregnant Camels Ordinarily Sit Down Carefully. Perhaps Their Joints Creak?" I said.

"What's that?" Amanda asked.

Geological eras: Precambrian, Cambrian, Ordovician, Silurian, Devonian, Carboniferous, Permian, Triassic, Jurassic, and Cretaceous. "Hmm?" I asked.

"Mark seems a bit off this morning..." Elizabeth said.

"Maybe we could have bananas for breakfast," Barb suggested. "We could see who could take the biggest bite."

"Ooh," said Amanda, "they have the best bananas here in the hotel... I'd bet I could eat an entire one in one bite..."

"Ladies," I said. "If you don't stop I'll have to take action..."

"Ooh," Barb said. "Are you going to beat us with your billy-club?"

I set my coffee down, reached over, took Barb's coffee and set it next to mine. I then took her by the wrist and pulled her to me.

"Beat me, whip me, make me write bad checks big guy," Barb said.

She squealed when I picked her up, turned her over and laid her across my lap. Barb has a cute bottom. I felt my cock twitch. I lifted my hand up and brought it down, gently enough not to sting, hard enough to make a sound.

"Oh you bully! Oh help!" Barb cried out in falsetto.

Another twitch. I'm really not into any pain-for-pleasure stuff and spanking for sexual gratification seems silly to me... apparently play spanking with an audience was a little more interesting... I pretended to spank her again and she pretended to need help again.

Elizabeth and Amanda were laughing.

Another twitch. A bit bigger.

Mary and Lisa came out the door holding the hands of a very red, but very pretty, naked Linda.

She had nothing to be bashful about.

"I'm sure," Mary said to Linda, "that there is a reasonable explanation for why Mark is holding his naked sister in his lap and tickling her butt... what do you think?"

Linda laughed, forgetting her personal embarrassment. "I'd love to hear it."

"Help me!" Barb called. "Get this bully to quit hitting me!"

I pretended to spank Barb again.

"I suggested a game of 'cock-tease, '" Amanda explained, "so Barb started to play, but now Mark is spanking her. She says she wants to write bad cheques."

"I've heard 'cock-tease' is a dangerous game," Lisa said. "Last time we played Mark needed help getting back to the room. Isn't that right, Mark?"

"As soon as I'm done with punishing Barb," I said to Lisa, "you're next!"

King Henry's Daughter Makes Delicious Chocolate Muffins. (Metric system)

"Instead of tickling my butt Mark, could you tickle right here?" Lisa pointed right there.

Biology. Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species: 'Kinky People Come Over For Group Sex' Shit, bad choice. How about 'Kyle Puts Condom On For Great Sex.'... no, get out of the gutter... Try 'Kissing Pigs Can Only Foster Grave Sickness.'

"I think I need a refill on my coffee," I choked out.

"You aren't done spanking me!" Barb said.

"I want you to tickle my..." Lisa started.

"Behave!" said Mary.

"I want to see if Mark has another 'stiffy'," Elizabeth said.

I pulled Barb up quickly and reseated her on my lap. "Let that be a lesson!" I said to her, trying to sound stern.

"Oh, I think I learned something," she said. She leaned close. "... or are you just happy to see me?" she whispered.

"Look who's talking," I whispered back. Indicating her nipples with my eyes. "Now behave!"

I pushed Barb up and reached for my coffee cup. "More coffee." I stepped off the balcony and went into the kitchenette to pour another cup. My dignity in tatters.

"Mark does have a stiffy," I heard Elizabeth say behind me.

Tatters...

"You okay?" Mary asked, coming into the kitchenette behind me.

"A little over stimulated," I said. "You know what I mean?"

She kissed my shoulder. "Poor Mark. Too many pretty girls?"

Never! "Well..."

"Or is it that you're trying to be a gentleman for some, a tease for others and a randy lover for the rest of us?"

I chuckled. "How are you doing?" I asked.

"Good," Mary said. "Lisa and I have found a little time here and there for 'quiet time' of our own and I got to play with Amanda for a while yesterday... so I'm not hurting in that area."

I reached down and gave her pussy a comfortable rub. "I'm glad."

"What do you know about Elizabeth?" Mary asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well... she seems to react differently to you than any of the other girls..."

Psychic powers. I chuckled. "To her, I'm just another 'girl.'"

"What do you... Really?" Mary asked.

"Apparently," I said. "Though I don't think her friend Linda is."

"No," Mary said. "Linda looks at you like..." She chuckled. "Like I do, I suppose."

"I talked to Linda yesterday," I said. "Nothing can happen because we won't be here much longer and I wouldn't do that to her... I'm not real interested in a short fling..."

"You discussed the issues of getting into a long term relationship with a girl you just met yesterday?" Mary asked.

"Well... she asked me if I was interested... and I couldn't lie... I am interested..."

Mary laughed. "I love you, but when did you become such a Casanova?"

"I don't know," I said. "I've actually been trying to figure it out." I laughed a bit ruefully. "Do you think it might be because I already have a couple of pretty girls near me that girls like Elizabeth or Linda figure I'm 'safe'?"

Mary thought about it. "No. You're close... but I think, deep down, that when we see you with other girls that are obviously hanging on you, it just turns us on. Somehow we think 'If they want him, he must be special' and you get more attractive." She laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"It's funny," she said. "... You know I've always been attracted to you? Since I met you?"

"Well," I said modestly. "I sort of thought you might be... but maybe it was my car?"

"You goof," she said. "But here's the thing. I thought you were handsome, cute, sexy, and whatever before. But then with Lisa hot for you and then Amanda? And even Barb and Elizabeth or Linda now? Jesus. I look at you and I'm so hot for you that you could ask me to do anything and I'd get off on it."

"Anything?" I asked - mostly joking.

"Try me."

I swallowed, suddenly painfully erect. I pulled Mary against me and kissed her. "I'll try not to abuse that..." Oh the possibilities.

She kissed me, hard. "I love you."

I pulled her tight. "I love you Mary."

Amanda came in as I was letting Mary loose. "What are you two up to in here?" she asked.

Mary smiled. "I was making sure Mark knew how hot he makes me." She reached down and held my erection.

"God," Amanda said to Mary. "I am so glad it isn't just me. I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong with me or something..."

"Ladies," I said. "As good as this is for my ego, and as much as I love you both, let's come back to this in a while. We need to get breakfast, figure out what we're doing with our guests, and make plans for this evening."

Amanda bent at the waist, leaning over and taking my cock deep into her mouth. "God!" I cried in surprise and pleasure. After a quick suck and lick, she straightened back up.

"I've never had one in my mouth before... I liked it." News flash: So did I.

She poured more water for her tea and Mary and I followed her to the balcony. Part of me arrived ahead of the rest.

Linda appeared to be particularly interested in my erection as I came back out on the balcony.

"God, Mary," Lisa said. "What did you do to the poor guy? I thought we were done playing 'cock-tease'? It's all red and swollen. Oh you poor guy, should Lisa kiss it and make it better?"

I smiled. "Down Lisa." She started to kneel. "Figuratively..." I said, pulling her up into a hug and kiss. "Figuratively."

Linda and Elizabeth laughed. Little did they know.

"Who's up for breakfast?" I asked.

"You are," Lisa said into my ear. Then she growled.

I don't think anybody heard her, but they all laughed when I swatted her butt.

Pretty soon we were organized, dressed in sweatshirts or tee shirts and shorts and ready to go. I called down to Thomas and asked for a table for seven.

Coffee, tea, and pastries were waiting for us. Fluffy scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes and pancakes rounded out our breakfast. Linda and Elizabeth tried to pay their own way, but I squashed that idea.

"So," I said after I settled up with Thomas, "where do we want to go today or do we want to stay here?"

Trying to get three people going in the same direction at the same time is a chore. Seven is basically impossible.

Linda, Amanda and I wanted to go snorkeling... actually I wanted to go scuba diving, but Amanda hadn't been through the course and I don't trust "resort certifications" any more than I can breathe thirty feet below the surface with a broken regulator... so we settled on snorkeling.

Mary, Barb, Lisa and Elizabeth planned to go shopping for the morning and then split up with Mary and Lisa going to get their hair done (or something) and Barb and Elizabeth going to Horseshoe Bay to lie on the pink sand beach.

I kissed Mary and Lisa thoroughly and told them to have fun.

Elizabeth surprised me by slipping me her tongue during what I'd planned to be a sweet, quick kiss. My knees didn't buckle, but I knew I'd been kissed. "You're confusing me," I said.

She winked. "Good. See you later."

Barb gave me a hug. I gave her a brotherly kiss. "Oh no you don't!" she said. And then she planted one on me. Damn.

"What's that one for?"

"For getting me all worked up this morning and then not doing anything about it," she said.

"Barbie," I said, "what exactly is it you want me to do about your being horny?"

"Think 'long and hard' about that Mark." She kissed me again. "Long and hard."

They climbed into a cab and were gone.

Amanda put her arm around my waist. "What was that about?"

"I can't even begin to guess," I said.

Linda giggled. "I can guess." Well, I suppose we can all guess...

I signaled for the next cab and we got in.

Elbow Beach is a mile of pink sand with calm, clear water stretching out to the protective reef. For casual snorkeling it is a perfect destination.

I may have mentioned that Linda is pretty. In the swimsuit we picked up at her little house she was a lot more than "pretty." "Smoking hot" comes to mind. While covering everything, the suit accentuated her curves and made me think she was more naked with it on than she was with it off. Ouch.

"Mark?" Amanda asked.

"Yes?" I was distracted watching Linda adjust her suit top. Please break...

"Do you really want to go snorkeling?"

"Hmm? Uh. Yes. Yeah. Why?" I fumbled.

Amanda giggled looking down. I looked down and saw I was physically interested in Linda's suit, too. Shit.

"Suggestions?" I asked Amanda.

"Well," she said speaking loudly enough that Linda certainly heard, "we could go back to the hotel and I could finish what I started earlier?" That made my suit fit better. Not.

Linda walked closer, almost touching us with her breasts. "I don't know what she started, but I'd help her finish it..."

"Girls!" I said sternly.

They giggled and ran to the water. I caught them before they were ten yards off shore and we swam together out toward the reef.

If you've never snorkeled around a reef, try to figure out a way to have that opportunity. The colors, the life, and the purity of the experience are life affirming. I recommend doing it with two nearly naked women intent on teasing you to distraction. That adds a bit to the entire experience.

I know for a fact that both of them ran their hands up my legs to tickle my balls on more than one occasion. I can't believe any girl accidentally bumps a guy with her breasts repeatedly... And having Amanda use my erection as a handhold for pulling herself along was... something.

Linda and Amanda, most certainly, did not behave themselves. I, of course, was a perfect gentleman.

We were all a bit breathless when got back to the beach.

There are three or four nice hotels on the Elbow Bay beach, so when we got hungry we dressed and headed into one. We ate on their patio. Lunch was a wonderful salad and a bottle of white wine. Wine in the sun by a beach should be an internationally regulated aphrodisiac.

After lunch we tossed our shoes and shirts into our bags - the girls still had their bikinis on - and walked a long way down the beach... and back. Playing in the water line. Teasing. Holding hands. Tickling. Having fun. Anybody who saw us would have smiled.

We got back to the hotel about three thirty. It felt natural, after the day we'd had, to all jump in the shower together... The girls got a bit touchy feely - but then so did I. I can assert they were both spotlessly clean when the water was finally turned off.

Amanda insisted on drying me off after the shower and, though she used a towel for the most part, she insisted on kissing stray beads of water off my body. For whatever reason she seemed to find more water between my belly button and my thighs than everywhere else combined.

Linda obviously enjoyed the show.

Just as my need to do something about the erection Amanda (and Linda) had given me became almost overwhelming, Mary and Lisa came home.

"Ooh," Lisa said, "did we come at a bad time Mark?" She was taking in the view of Amanda kissing my pubic hair and a naked Linda helping to point out water droplets.

I was not quite sane at that point, I don't think. I turned to them, not really seeing either of them. "I need help," I said thickly.

"I've been teasing him since breakfast," Amanda told Mary and Lisa.

"Playing with fire," Mary said.

"Help?" I said.

"I helped her," Linda confessed. "I know I can't have him forever... but I want him for now."

"Mary?" I said.

She laughed. "Okay girls. Linda, now is not the time to do this - I know he likes you 'that way.' He's told me. But he doesn't want to hurt you... and he'd feel bad when you were done..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.