The Best of Both Worlds - Cover

The Best of Both Worlds

Copyright© 2006 by Dilettante

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mary was all the woman he could ever imagine wanting... But that was before Lisa joined them for dinner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Zoo! Zoo! Zoo!" Mary's sweet voice woke me on Saturday, calling from the door. "Get up! Rise and shine! Let's go to the zoo!"

Lisa buried her head against my shoulder and whispered, too low for Mary to hear, "You want to kill her, or should I?"

"Too messy," I said.

"A gag?"

"Too kinky."

"Can I spank her?" Lisa asked.

"Only if I get to watch..."

"Ten more minutes!" Lisa called back. She snuggled up closer. "Morning people..." she muttered.

Since I was awake, cuddled up with a very naked, very beautiful, very warm girl, I felt it was prudent to stay right where I was... My morning erection agreed. I cuddled closer.

"Stop that you two!" Mary said. "Get up!"

I pulled the covers off so Mary could see my erection. "I am 'up!'" I said.

Mary rolled her eyes. "It's Pavlovian," she said, "I say 'zoo' and you get an erection."

"... and my mouth starts to water," Lisa said.

Really? "Zoo!" I said to Lisa.

"Mmmm."

"Zoo! Zoo! Zoo! Zoo!" I chanted.

Lisa licked her lips and started rubbing my chest.

"Zoo."

Lisa started kissing me, first my jaw, then my shoulder.

"You two are disgusting!" Mary laughed from the door. "Make it quick so we can go!"

"Zoo!" I ignored Mary.

Lisa kissed my nipple. I rolled back a bit to give her better access.

"Zoooo."

Lisa kissed my stomach then my hip.

"Zoo. Zoo. Zoo"

Someone was knocking at the door.

"I'll get it," Mary said. No, let me.

Lisa stopped kissing and started licking.

"Zoo!!"

She sucked me into her warm, welcoming mouth.

"God!" I shouted.

"Mmmm," Lisa said, sending a delightful shiver through me. Her head was moving up and down. She wrapped her hand around the base and put it to good use, too.

"Suck me, Lisa," I panted. "God that feels good!"

"Must be a zoo day," I heard from the doorway. Amanda.

I looked up to see her standing there with a smile. "Hi. Uhhh. Hi." I said. Why was my cock always in Lisa's mouth when I was around Amanda?

"Hi, uh, hi yourself," she said, giggling a bit at me.

Lisa waved hello with her free hand before bringing it up to tickle my balls.

I gathered Lisa's hair into a ponytail so I could see her beautiful face. "Zoo," I grunted.

She went faster.

"Oh! I'm close," I said. "Close!"

She stopped bobbing head but continued to stroke with one hand and tickle with the other. He tongue did some tickling of its own.

"Close. Close. Close," I panted.

Lisa sucked a bit harder.

"Oh! God! I'm! There! Zooooo!" I yelled, emptying myself into her mouth. "Oh, God..." I slumped back to the mattress. "Oh God."

"Very nice," Mary said.

"Very vocal," Amanda said, laughing at me.

Lisa was a lady; she chose not to talk with her mouth full. I closed my eyes.

"Get up so we can go to the 'zoological gardens, '" Mary said.

"Zoological gardens?" I asked with a smile.

"I can't use the short form or we'll never get out of here," Mary explained.

Lisa let me slip out of her mouth. "God I love doing that!" she said.

"And I love having you do it," I said. "Amanda? Are you coming with us to the zoo? Uh, zoological gardens?"

Lisa giggled.

Amanda was apparently getting more comfortable watching me get a blowjob. She just smiled. "I guess. I mean, I'd like to... I didn't know you were going... but I wanted to talk about last night..."

Lisa rolled off the bed, bounced up, and gave Amanda a big hug. "I am so happy to see you!" she told Amanda, then kissed her. As she pulled away she looked at Amanda's lips. "Oops!" She pretended to rub a bit of cum off Amanda's lower lip. "It just gets everywhere. Sorry."

Amanda blushed but ignored Lisa as best she could.

"Lisa, you're terrible!" Mary said.

"But I'm a hell of a cock-sucker!" Lisa said over her shoulder as she stepped into the bathroom. When you're right, you're right.

I sat up. "Do you want to talk before we go, while we're out, or after we get back?"

Amanda smiled. "Anytime will be fine."

I stood and hugged her. "I'm really glad to see you."

"And I'm glad to see you, too," she said. Then she looked at me from head to toe. "All of you."

Oops. I found a pair of boxers. Magically back in my dresser from the night before. Amazing. I pulled on my Saturday casuals — and a cap. No shower and no shave. The girls would just have to put up with scruffy me today.

Since we'd been to the London Zoo only a couple of days before, Mary had plans for the Whipsnade Wild Animal Park north of London — six hundred acres of zoological beauty. Whipsnade opened in 1931 and was the first "open" zoo that the public could easily visit.

Mary had the guidebook, a map, and lots of information she'd scoured off the Internet. Mary had planned to catch the bus from Victoria Station, but with Amanda and her car, we just drove.

Saying "six hundred acres" is easy, seeing it in person, in one day, is nearly impossible. Mary gave it her best try. Lisa, Amanda, and I just tried to keep up.

There are trains and busses throughout the park so we got an overview of the place, but I could tell it would take lots of blowjobs to get to really know the place. Yes, it is a sacrifice — but it's one I'm willing to make.

We took the Passage Through Asia train, visited the Children's Farm at Lisa and Amanda's insistence, and really enjoyed the Bird Garden. Lisa laughed at the California sea lions "I came all the way to England to see these?" We had lunch at the Café on the Lake, across from the railway station. My personal favorite exhibit was the herd of African White Rhinoceroses. We spent the last hour and a half in the amazing Discovery Centre.

Whipsnade might be worth the trip to England all by itself — it certainly was in Mary's case. She was like a child in a candy store. "I am so happy I got to see this place," she must have said a dozen times. I was happy for her... and happy to share the experience with her.

We stopped by the flat for a quick change and then had a delightful dinner at The George, in Convent Garden — it's pub that serves dinner. The George has been open since 1723, so they must be doing something right.

By seven thirty we were sitting at an iron table on the small deck of a coffee shop overlooking the Thames. I was staring out over the water, lost in thought.

"Mark?" Amanda said.

"Hmm?" I gathered myself. "Yes?"

"Are you with us?" she smiled.

"I am." I twisted my head, took a sip of my slightly too bitter coffee, and forced my attention back where it belonged. The girls were all looking at me. "What?"

Mary laughed. "You were just gone."

I chuckled. "Sorry. Thinking about tomorrow..."... when Mary and Lisa were flying out and leaving me alone in London. Again.

"It'll be okay," Mary said.

"I know," I said, smiling at her. "I really do. I think we settled all of that. I'm just... you know." And the best thing was, I knew that they did know.

Amanda spoke up, "Mark. Mary? Lisa? I wanted to talk about last night... I'm sorry..."

"You have nothing to be sorry about!" Mary interrupted. "You were uncomfortable. That's okay."

"Well, I was, but..." Amanda seemed to be struggling. If it had been lighter I'm sure we'd have seen her blushing. "... God. I've never been so turned on in my life!"

"It was pretty hot," Lisa said. "We were all pretty 'on.'" She giggled. "I think I came when you did... just from watching you."

"It scared me," Amanda said. "It was so intense."

Mary reached out and took Amanda's hand. "You don't have to be scared around us," she said.

"I know that up here," Amanda said, pointing at her head. "But here?" she pointed at her heart. "Here I was scared."

I took her other hand. "Amanda — we've been moving fast, real fast. Maybe your heart just needs to catch up?"

She smiled at me. "Maybe. Actually, I think it pretty much has. I just got a little scared..." I could hear her blush. "I really want to be close to you guys..."

Mary leaned over and kissed Amanda's cheek. "You are close to us."

"But the sex stuff is hard for me."

"Do what you want," Lisa said. "If you want to watch, then watch. If you want to touch, then touch." She leaned forward. "You can touch me anytime you want." She winked.

"Down, girl," Mary said to Lisa then turned to Amanda. "Amanda, Lisa is right. I told you the other day that we're friends first. You are welcome to be with us whether you ever have sex with any one of us — or all of us — or not. I..." she looked around, "... we really like you. Mark has good taste." And I taste good, too! I thought smugly.

"Yes, you do," Lisa said to me — either agreeing with Mary or reading my mind.

"I really like you guys, too," Amanda said. "A lot... And you're leaving tomorrow." She paused. "When will you be back?"

Mary smiled. "I don't know... As soon as we can, I guess..."

I took a sip of coffee. Not soon enough...

"Actually," Lisa said.

"Actually?" I asked her.

"Actually I'm not flying home tomorrow."

I heard a car a block over, a boat engine on the river, even a cricket below the deck.

"Lisa?" Mary asked.

Lisa looked at Mary, then at me. "I can't."

"What about your job? You love your job."

"Not as much as I love being with Mark. You too, Mary. But I can't have both of you all the time right now. And Mark needs to know we love him all the time. I need to stay here."

Mary just nodded her head.

Amanda smiled, "I'm glad."

Me? I dropped my coffee cup and gathered up Lisa in an embarrassingly needy hug. "Oh thank God," was the only coherent thing I got out. Thank God.

Mary got me a new cup and sat back down. "How long are you going to stay, Lisa?"

"I don't know. A week? A month? Forever? Until Mark gets tired of me..."

"Then it's forever." I said. Yes, Lisa did kiss me.

We finished our coffees — and one tea — over general friends-type conversation. Mary and Lisa did exchange a few smiles.

We cleaned up the table, apologized for destroying my cup, and headed home. Amanda looked a bit unsure when we all got out of her car, but Mary put her at ease, "Come up or I'll have Lisa paddle you!"

"Say no," Lisa said. "I want to paddle you." I was cheering for the 'paddle Amanda' team.

Amanda came up to save herself. I need a bigger bed.

We stripped down, washed up, and crawled into bed. I spooned up behind Mary with Amanda and then Lisa behind me. I was asleep when my head hit the pillow.

On Sunday morning, for some reason, I woke up first — and I was feeling good. I wiggled my way out of bed, pulled on some jeans and a sweatshirt and went out to get some pastries and coffee — and maybe some tea for Amanda, though I hadn't decided.

I peeked into the bedroom before heading out. Three gorgeous, naked girls, with a sheet up to their waists, spooned up to each other, in my bed... "Lucky" doesn't even half-cover it.

As I stepped out the door of my building a kind of sloppy looking guy, about my age, stepped up to me. "Excuse me?" he said.

"Yes?" I looked around — he didn't look like a mugger, but...

"What's your relationship with Amanda Evans?" he asked.

"Who are you?" I said. And get the hell out of my way...

"Did Miss Evans spend the night with you?"

"I asked," I said, getting a little irritated, "who are you?"

"I'm a reporter with the Mail. What is your relationship with Miss Evans?"

"Look," I said, "I have no idea why you are asking me these questions, but I'm on my way to get a cup of coffee. I just woke up. I'm not answering any questions... Sorry." I stepped past him, walking toward the coffee shop on the corner.

"Would it be fair to say you and Miss Evans are 'more than friends?'" he called after me.

I kept walking. What in the hell?

I got my coffee, three cups, a cup of tea, and a bag of pastries. When I got back to the building, he was still there. He stepped in front of me.

"Excuse me," I said, trying to step past him. He stepped in front of me.

"Just a couple of questions."

"No," I said.

"What are you hiding?" he asked.

Enough. "Were you born stupid or is it a learned skill?" I asked. "I have nothing to say to you. Before, it was because I hadn't had my coffee, now it's because you've pissed me off. Get out of my way!"

Apparently he understood me. I walked past him, into my building, and up to my flat. Damn it, that was irritating. And what was it about?

Mary and Amanda, wrapped in robes — and yes, Amanda did look good in my robe — were awake when I got in the door. I set down the drinks, kissed Mary and then Amanda good morning, and put the food on a platter.

"Wow!" Mary said. "Such service."

"Thank you for getting me tea, Mark," Amanda said with a giggle. "Maybe you should switch to tea so you can 'service' three girls in your bed?"

"Mmmm," I said, taking a long sip of my coffee. The coffee in England isn't quite the same as at the local Starbucks in Boston, but I'd grown attached. "Mmmm." I ignored Amanda.

Amanda laughed.

"I need to run home for a change of clothes this morning," Amanda said. "Mary? Do you want to come with me?" Have you noticed that girls do things in teams? It isn't just trips to the restroom, I've noticed.

"Uh," I said, reaching for a sugary, gooey thing that looked delicious. "There's some guy out front that seems to be looking for you," I said to Amanda. "A reporter?"

Amanda's face reflected her surprise — and then her anger. "What did he say?"

"He asked what our relationship is — and if you spent the night."

"Shit," Amanda said. "Shit, shit, shit. What did you tell him?"

"I told him you were an insatiable, sex starved nymphomaniac in bed — and that I had you up here servicing two other girls even as we spoke," I said, taking another sip.

"You..." Amanda said.

Mary laughed.

"... shit." Amanda said.

I chuckled. "I told him to get the hell out of my way."

"Really?"

"Basically."

Amanda took a sip of her tea. She looked at me then she looked at Mary. "You aren't asking me why a reporter is on your doorstep, asking about me," she said.

"Amanda," I said, "it's your business. I've never been hassled by a reporter, but I don't think much of them on the whole — and this guy just pissed me off. If you've got something to tell us, you will. If not, okay."

Amanda got up, came around, and hugged me. "Thank you." She kissed me on the corner of my mouth.

I twisted my head and kissed her back, on the lips. "Mmm," I said, licking my lips. "Tasty."

She sat back down and took another sip of her tea. "What do you know about C.Y.M.R.U.?"

"Uh?" I said, showing my deep understanding of the term. I looked at Mary.

"I've never heard of them," Mary said.

"Me either," Lisa said, walking in, naked, from the bedroom. "Is that coffee for me?"

I nodded.

She sat on my lap, picked it up and took a sip, "Mmmm." She had no idea. I wiggled her a bit closer into my lap.

"It's political," Amanda said. We were listening, but still had no idea what she was talking about. Amanda sighed. "You know, it seems so important sometimes, but when I'm talking to you guys... it just isn't."

Mary reached out and held Amanda's hand.

C.Y.M.R.U., it turns out, is a minority political party — maybe a bit over-zealous at times, mostly in Wales, that wants a free, independent nation of Wales... now. Amanda's father was fairly heavily involved in the party... and in the UK's domestic politics... so the reporter was probably trying to embarrass him.

"I can't believe they followed me here," Amanda said.

"Well, he's irritating," I said, "but it's just one guy and he doesn't know anything — and all we did last night was sleep!"

Amanda sort of shook herself. "You're right... Mary? Do you want to go with me?"

Mary looked at Amanda, Lisa (still naked and still in my lap) and then at me. "Well... ahh."

Lisa giggled. "Mary's horny," she told Amanda. "Let me get dressed and I'll go with you while Mary gets sweaty with Mark."

"Thanks, Lisa," Mary said with a giggle. "It's going to be a bit of a dry spell..."

After letting me tweak and tease her nipples for a minute, Lisa got up and went to find clothes. Amanda picked up the trash from breakfast, and Mary moved over into my lap, straddling me.

Amanda went into the bedroom to get her own clothes on. I untied Mary's robe, letting it fall open. "And what do we have here?" I asked, sliding my hands up over her ribs, to cup her warm, soft breasts.

"Me."

I slipped my hands around her back and pulled her into a tight hug. "I love you Mary."

She hugged me back, pulling me tightly against her, burying her head under my chin. "I am so going to miss you..."

I pulled back and kissed her forehead, running my hands up and down her back. "What say we continue this conversation in bed?"

Mary shrugged out of her robe and, naked, stood up from my lap. She held out her hand. "Well, come on!"

I followed her into the bedroom. Lisa and Amanda were mostly dressed, doing those last few things (I'm avoiding making a smart comment here) they needed to do before going out. Mary turned around and sat on the edge of the bed. She pulled me to stand between her knees.

"Take off your shirt," she said as she unsnapped my jeans.

I pulled off the shirt and kicked off my shoes as she lowered the zipper and pulled my pants and underwear down.

"Ooh, take it off!" Lisa called from the bathroom.

My erection was bobbing in front of Mary; she grasped in with her hand and kissed the tip. "God!" It felt good.

Mary sucked it in, licked it, pulled off, kissed it, and sucked it in again. I put my hands on her head, my right nee quivering. "Oh, yeah," I said.

"Every time I say hello or goodbye," Amanda said from next to me, "you've got your cock in some poor girl's mouth!" But this time it wasn't Lisa's.

I twisted a bit and gave her a hug. "Yeah, well," I said. "I sort of noticed that... maybe you're my good luck charm?" And I kissed her while she blushed. "See you shortly?"

"About an hour," Amanda said. "And I'm Welsh, not Irish... 'Good luck charm'" she muttered.

Lisa kissed me, and then leaned over and kissed Mary — and my cock — goodbye as well. "Leave some for me!" she told Mary. And they left.

I reached down and pushed Mary away from my cock and back onto the bed. I knelt on the floor, leaned forward and kissed her clitoris. Then I licked her sex from one end to the other and back again. In fact, for the next several minutes, that's all I did. Mary seemed to enjoy the attention...

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," she was chanting. "Lick me, lick me, lick me." I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked my tongue back and forth over it. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she called out with each flick and then she pulled my head tight against her and screamed out her orgasm. Her first orgasm.

"Fuck me. Come up here and fuck me!" she ordered. I kissed my way up her body, paying attention to her stomach, her ribs and her nipples. She was panting again when I finally got to her neck.

"Don't tease me! Fuck me!" No. I thought I'd tease.

I kissed her jaw, her earlobe, and her cheek.

"Put it in me!"

I used one hand to massage her breast.

"Put it in me now!" So demanding.

I kissed her eyes, slowly, one at a time.

"Please..." she begged.

I kissed her lips and slipped my cock into her pussy.

"Ahhh!" she yelled through her second orgasm. Introducing herself to my neighbors. "Ahhh!" Her hips were bucking up into me and her legs were thrashing. "Ahhh!" I rubbed my pubic bone against hers. "Oh God! Oh God. Oh God..."

And I pulled back and started to slip in and out of her.

"Again?" she asked. "Ah, ah, ah," she moaned with each thrust. "Ah, ah, ah. Yes!"

I pushed up on my arms up to watch her as I stroked in and out. Her breasts jiggled rhythmically and her stomach muscles clenched and unclenched and her head thrashed back and forth and I stroked and I stroked.

"Ah, ah, ah!" she was panting and moaning.

I reached a thumb down and tweaked her clit.

"OH, you bastard. So good!" she screamed. I kept bumping her clit with my thumb, keeping pace with each thrust.

"Oh GOD!" she yelled. "Here it is! Here it is!" And she came for the third time, pulling my hips close to her. "Ohhhh," she moaned.

I slowly pulled away. She moaned softly. Catching her breath.

"Turn over and scoot up," I said when she could focus.

Mary rolled to her stomach and brought her knees up under her, her head on the mattress. I knee-walked up behind her and slipped in. "Oof," she said as I entered her.

I held her hips and began to stroke in and out again.

"Harder," Mary said.

I picked up the pace.

"Harder."

I reached around and rubbed her breast.

"More."

I took hold of her other breast, too.

"More!"

I squeezed and pulled on her breasts, pinching her nipples softly.

"Harder!"

In and out. I was getting closer.

"More! Harder! Do it. Do it. Do it." Mary panted

I let go of her breasts and gathered her hair in my hands, pulling her head back.

"Oh! Do it! Hard! Hard! Hard!"

My focus narrowed and my whole world was Mary. Mary's body squeezed me and I groaned. Mary was screaming her fourth orgasm and I barely heard her. Velvety, soft, wet, warm. I pushed and I pulled. I let go of her hair and grasped her hips.

"Uhhn," I called through clenched teeth, "I'm close."

"Do it! Do it! Now! Now!" Mary called.

I did. I came for all I was worth, deep inside my lovely Mary. I pulled her hips towards me, trying to be inside, to become one, to love her with my whole body. I came.

I collapsed down onto her back and then rolled to the side. "Holy God," I panted.

Mary giggled. "Wow. That should hold me for a while..."

I closed my eyes. Wow.

I must have dozed. Warm lips and a hot tongue woke me up. "That feels good..." I said, never opening my eyes.

"I'll bet," Amanda said. My eyes flashed open; my head came up off the bed. There she was, standing next to Lisa who was kneeling and sucking me. Amanda giggled. "Always with the cock in some poor girl's mouth."

I just smiled and lay back and closed my eyes again.

"Did you kill her?" Amanda asked.

I cracked an eye to see her pointing at Mary who was still asleep.

"Check her pulse..."

Lisa lifted off me. "What a way to go..." Her mouth closed back over me.

Mary stirred. "Oh my God," she said.

"Are you okay?" Amanda asked.

"Four."

"Really?" Amanda asked.

"Four of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. Four in a row."

Lisa was getting me close. "Mmmm," I said.

"So. What do you want to do for lunch?" Amanda asked Mary.

"Oh, yeah," I called, "there, like that! Right there!"

"Maybe something on the way to the airport?" Mary answered.

"Suck me, suck me!" I called. "I'm there!"

"Sounds good," Amanda said. "What time do you want to leave?"

Lisa pushed my cock deep into her mouth. I moaned.

"About twelve thirty?"

I arched up off the mattress, my muscles tight, twisting. I pulled Lisa's head as far onto my cock as I could. I screamed my orgasm out.

"Sounds good!" Amanda said after a moment.

All three girls laughed.

After I caught my breath, so did I.

"What did you do about the reporter?" Mary asked.

"Told him I'd been held as a captive sex slave all last week," Amanda said.

"And then she told him to get the hell out of her life or she'd sick her dad on him," Lisa added.

"Oh yeah... I forgot that part," Amanda giggled.

"Will he?" I said. "Leave you alone?"

"I don't really know why he was here... so I don't know," Amanda said. "But he was gone when we got back."

Mary packed while I showered. We talked a bit about her flight and what she'd tell Lisa's boss and getting a management company to rent out my San Francisco condo — and a moving company and a cleaning company...

And it was time to go.

The ride out to the airport was quiet. Lisa rode up front and Mary and I cuddled in the back seat. We stopped for a quick bite to eat on the way. When we got to the departure lounge I wrapped a sad Mary in a big hug. "We'll see you in no more than thirty days," I promised. I'd figure out something.

"Really?" She looked hopeful.

"Really. It's your going away surprise."

"Both of you?"

"Maybe all three of us... we'll see."

"I'll be counting the days."

Mary turned to Lisa. "I love you, Lisa."

Lisa was crying. "I am going to miss you so much..."

"Mark'll bring you to see me in a month," Mary smiled through her own tears. They kissed. And they kissed. Even I felt the passion and I was three feet away.

Mary turned to Amanda. "Thank you, Amanda. For everything." They hugged. Mary pulled back. "Hold still," she ordered. She leaned into Amanda and kissed her, too. This was not a 'thanks for being our friend' kiss, it was much more an 'I want to get you into bed and show you something' kind of kiss. By the time it was over Amanda's legs were weak and we'd drawn a crowd. "Take care of Mark and Lisa for me," Mary said.

"I will."

I hugged Mary one more time. "I love you Mary."

"I love you, too." And she walked to security and was gone.

Love you Mary.

My melancholy afternoon was filled with laundry, groceries, vacuuming, trips to the trash bin, washing Amanda's car, a couple of beers and a quiet, light dinner. Lisa and Amanda worked with and around me. The flat looked great when we were done.

With just the three of us, my bed was a better fit. I held a naked Amanda in my arms as an equally naked Lisa cuddled up behind me. Heavenly. I slept well and dreamed of Mary... and Lisa... kissing Amanda.

Hey, it's my dream...

Monday morning was a drizzly, dark, wet, cold morning. Instead of hopping up, I lay in bed, under my counterpane (look it up) cuddling two warm (hot) girls. Who wants to put their bare feet on a cold, hard floor anyway?

I moved my free hand up to Amanda's breast and played with it for a while.

"I'll give you until tomorrow to quit that..." Amanda said softly.

"You're awake?"

"Mmm Hmm. Don't stop."

I wasn't planning on it.

"What are you two doing?" Lisa asked a short time later from over my shoulder.

"I'm copping a feel," I said. I moved my hand down Amanda's side and then ran it through her pubic hair. "Mmm. Warm." I cupped her pussy with my hand.

Amanda pushed her hips forward, pressing her pussy tighter against my hand. I wiggled my free arm under her and up to let me cup her breast.

Lisa reached over my hip and took my erection into her hand. She squeezed. I squeezed Amanda.

"Too bad you two have to go to work..." Lisa said.

Shit. Spoilsport. Realist.

I pulled Amanda over and into a hug. "Good morning." I kissed her hard, rubbing my erection and Lisa's fist into her stomach.

"Morning," Amanda said. She reached down and squeezed Lisa's hand, squeezing me. She giggled. "Can I walk in with you?"

"If I can walk..."

"I can take care of that problem while Amanda is getting ready," Lisa promised.

"Will you suck him in the bathroom while I'm getting ready?" Amanda asked. "I'd like to watch."

"Kinky," I said.

"Shush," Lisa said. "Do you want it like a show, or just something we're doing?"

So, while Amanda worked around us getting ready, I sat on the bathroom counter and Lisa made a big production out of sucking me with lots of lick smacks and loud kisses, lots of "come in my mouth" and "let me taste it" and other comments. I held my own for a while, but eventually — maybe three or four minutes later — I lost control and spurted deep in her mouth. Amanda paid more attention to Lisa's act than to getting ready — but she seemed happy with the trade off.

While I calmed down, Amanda finished her makeup. "All yours!" she said with a giggle and left the room.

I have no idea how I stood up through my shower.

Lisa showered quickly and pulled on some clothes. The three of us walked to my office building. I gave Amanda's hand a squeeze and she went up to her office.

"What are your plans for today?" I asked Lisa.

"Well," she said, "I thought I'd look over your office for a bit, see if I can help out..."

I laughed. A woman with a plan. I should have known. "Come on up."

Nick had taken to getting in before me and this Monday was no exception. I asked him to meet with me in a few minutes to bring me up to date — then I introduced him to Lisa and asked if there was anything she could do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.