Village Fete - Cover

Village Fete

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Village lovelies take off their clothes and submit to public humiliation and severe discomfort - all for a Good Cause.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humor   FemaleDom   Spanking  

"We can't just pose around on a stage for the whole day, Julia" said Beatrice. "We won't make anything that way. We simply must think of something a bit more interesting. It will need to be some sort of sponsored challenge like they said. What, though?"

"Get people to sponsor us for each minute we stay nude in the town square and then we go for a nude walk along the canal towpath for ten miles earning money for each mile we complete - just like that creepy Jenkinson woman was saying. Sorry, my darling, but I can't come up with anything else. And quite frankly, I can't imagine anyone in his or her right mind shelling out good money for anything as boring as that!"

"Our bodies aren't boring, Beatrice! Those subhuman, drooling clod hopping peasants will love every minute of it! And as for poor old dim-witted Dorothy, she won't be any where!"

"I suppose she'll be doing her sad "Spotted Lady" routine again - poor girl! You weren't here last year, but I was and it was so pathetic! Mind you, they did all pay to go in and see her. We two can do better than that, just by being there in all our glorious satin-smooth-skinned nudity and nobody's hiding OUR nice titties and pussies under daubs of black paint! We only have to stand around, not moving a muscle, and a hundred young and not-so-young peasant penises will rise to the occasion!

OK Julia, I agree! Let's do it! We'll think of other ways to increase the attraction as time goes by. maybe the boys will think of something when we see them on Saturday - they're quite inventive, especially Piers."

"Giles is quite bright as well, Beatrice. A bit slow to get going, but no fool. Yes, we'll discuss it with them. Do them good to exercise their brains as well as their cocks."

Having come to this momentous decision, the two cousins -one dark and one fair, one slim and one well-stacked and curvaceous, got to their feet and moved away to a part of the grounds where no-one in the Hall could see what they were doing. The closely observed sight of each others' near naked and shivering bodies had been driving them both wild for some time now. They had lovely things in mind one for the other! There we will leave them for the time being, but not for long.


Brigadier Charles Henry Raynsford, the owner of Fosse Hall, stood at his drawing-room window and watched his two young nieces as they lay in the early Spring sunshine, bravely trying to get the year's first suntan, despite the freshening late March breeze that was so delightfully ruffling Julia's long golden locks and blowing Beatrice's equally lengthy brown hair into her face.

He would dearly have liked to make up some excuse for joining them, in order to see their goose flesh-covered bodies close-up. This rather unusual gentleman nursed a lifelong fascination with the notion of the tender, nude bodies of lovely young maidens being exposed to the English climate's cruel cold. With this consideration, in mind, he had made his fine open-air swimming pool available to a local round-the-year swimming club, in the vain hope that some of the members might one day turn out to be lissom young females with a liking for minuscule swim wear. Alas, so far, only a group of elderly men and equally elderly leathery skinned women had turned up, but he was ever the optimist and lived in hope from year to year. Maybe Julia and Beatrice might be persuaded to take an interest, if only they could be eased out of their haughty refusal to mix with the lower orders!

He gazed down at himself and sighed resignedly at the bulging evidence of his arousal as his middle aged member strained to be free of the exclusively tailored trousers which confined it. However much he might lust after these two lovely young people (and it was very considerably), he never forgot his duty to them as their guardian, which he had been since the sudden and simultaneous deaths of both the poor girls' parents seven years ago. It did not occur to him that getting off on watching them was in any way improper!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.