Shasta's Tale
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2006 by colt45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - "The facts in this matter are clear, the slave Shasta did indeed kill her master. The punishment for this crime is unambiguous and irrefutable: the slave Shasta is hereby condemned to death." Condemned to die for killing her previous master, Shasta, a slave/sex toy, must learn to live as a salidin slave to the Governor of Safehaven. A sequel to "Sea King." Not much sex in this one, it's about plot and storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Slow  

There was a quarter moon that night, intermittingly hidden behind broken clouds. They moved slowly in the dark along a rough path that twisted sinuously around rocks and scrub brush. Their guides seemed to be taking them on a circular route around the town, although they could see a faint glow from that direction. Shasta ended up walking next to Nesho as they carefully picked their way along the rocky ground in a long line.

"Here," Shasta said to Nesho, "let me take that basket. You have enough to carry with the baby."

"Thank you, dear," Nesho replied handing over the basket. "She is getting to be quite a little package nowadays. Thankfully she's asleep."

"That must be quite a fire if we can see it from here," Shasta whispered.

"Oh, aye," a male voice chuckled from somewhere behind them. "They was told to set a fire and a fire they did set. It's amazing what a few pots of oil on a wooden building will do. Can't say but that the owner will be very happy when all's said and done."

"That won't be a problem," Nesho replied. She turned back to Shasta, "Dent's company owned that particular warehouse. I don't think he'll mind; buildings can be rebuilt, his children can't."

"Not to mention his wives or his people," Shasta added. She felt more than saw Nesho nod in agreement.

They walked quietly for a good while. Shasta couldn't have said for how long except that her feet were hurting, her arms ached from carrying the basket and the moon had moved halfway across the sky.

"Would you like me to take Makro?" Shasta asked. "You must be getting tired."

"Thank you, but I'm doing all right at the moment," Nesho answered almost cheerfully. "She sits pretty well in this sling. My feet and my back are going to ache, that's for sure. The price of getting old, I guess."

"Old!" Shasta snorted. "You'll walk the feet off the rest of us I'll bet."

"Maybe," Nesho laughed softly. "But when we finally stop I wouldn't mind someone rubbing my poor tired back and feet."

"That can be arranged," Shasta muttered, glad that it was too dark for anyone to see just how furiously she was blushing right then.

"Just a little further, Mistress," came the voice of another of their escorts from further up the line. As predicted they soon came to the entrance of what looked like a tunnel leading straight into the side of the volcano. As they entered someone lighted a number of torches and passed them out to the escorts.

Shasta was amazed at what was revealed by the light. The tunnel they were in was almost perfectly circular and about ten feet in diameter, leading off into the mountain.

"Who dug this?" she asked in awed tones.

"Nobody, Mistress," one of the men standing next to them chuckled. "Or maybe you could say the volcano did. This is a lava tube, or so we're told. Years ago when our volcano was active, liquid rock flowed through these down to the sea. There are hundreds of them all over the island. We've been using them as shelter from the storms we sometimes get."

"Won't the pigs be searching them?" Shasta asked.

"The pigs?" he answered, slightly puzzled. "Oh... them! Like I said, there are hundreds of them. Most of them are interconnected like a maze. Only us natives know where they are and where they go, and even we don't know all of them. They could search for a hundred years with the handful of men they have and still never find us. And if they tried... Well, the ones they send in won't be coming out."

"Follow me, Mistress," he indicated to Nesho. "It's not very far now."

True to his word they walked for another fifteen or twenty minutes and the tunnel widened out into a large chamber. It could have easily held five hundred people but there was perhaps half that number huddled around small fires or sleeping on mats. When their group started streaming in, a few of the ones sitting down jumped up and began shouting. Soon everybody was up and rushing over to see the newcomers. Even more were coming from behind woven reed screens along the walls of the chamber that Shasta hadn't noticed until the occupants behind them were roused by the commotion.

A few of the hostage girls squealed in delight when they saw what had to be their families, and there were a number of tear-filled embraces between mother and daughter. For the most part the rest stood around sadly looking for, and not finding their own families. In one case a girl ran happily up to a group standing around a fire only to have the oldest man turn his back on her as she approached. The girl held her arms out pleadingly to the woman standing next to the man but she did nothing, although her eyes darted between the two. Shasta would have sworn she heard Sosho actually growl as Sosho, baby still strapped to her chest, stomped over to the sobbing girl, put an arm around her and led her back to their group. If the proverbial 'looks could kill' were possible the woman would have been struck down dead, and her husband -- Shasta assumed that was who he was -- would have been flayed open with a dull knife.

"Mother..." Sosho hissed through clenched teeth. Shasta recognized the girl; it was Zsofia.

"Not now, Sosho," Nesho said, her face an expressionless mask, although Shasta could feel the anger radiating from the older woman through the strengthening bond they held. "Now is not the time, daughter. Soon it will be, and there will be a reckoning. But not now."

"She'll stay with us," Sosho stated. Nesho nodded tersely as if to say, "Of course."

Shasta was about to go over and see if she could help Sosho with the distraught Zsofia when one of the village women approached their group.

"Mistress," she said nodding to Nesho. "We had hoped you would be coming and we set aside a room for all of you. If you'll follow me I show you where it is. I'm sure you must be tired."

"Yes, we are," Nesho answered. "What about the rest of these women?"

"If their families aren't in this cave they'll be taking shelter in one of the others. We'll get them set straight tomorrow." The woman glanced at Sosho and Zsofia then over to where Zsofia's mother and father were arguing in what appeared to be a quiet, but rather nasty way. "Some of them... Well, we'll deal with that."

"Where is the Women's Council, Ilona?" Sosho said over the top of Zsofia's head. "We expect them to do something about this, or we will."

"One battle at a time, Mistress Sosho," Ilona said with a nod. "Right now even the Woman's Council is... not fully in accord. But we will take action."

"They may find time running away from them," Sosho replied icily. "For now Zsofia will stay with us, and any other that their families deem not acceptable to associate with."

Ilona nodded grimly and beckoned them to follow her. She led them to one of the woven wall hangings and pushed it aside. Shasta walked into the alcove behind the hanging with the others and was surprised at its size. It was easily three times the size of the old room she shared with Katern, more than enough room for the four, now five of them, plus the babies. There were a number of straw-filled canvas mattresses covered with blankets on the floor and a small lamp turned low sitting on a ledge to one size.

"I know it isn't much, mistress," Ilona sighed, "but it's the best we could do for now. Hopefully we can get something decent for you in a few days."

"This is more than adequate," Nesho reassured her. "We need nothing else. However I wonder if you might know where any other of our household staff are located?"

"Aye, mistress," Ilona nodded. "None of them are here right now, but we will be sending for them as soon as possible. We should be able to gather them together by tomorrow, or the day after at the latest."

"Thank you, Ilona. Is there anything you need from us?" Nesho asked. "If not then I think we have a couple of babies to feed and change, then I think we will need some sleep ourselves. By the by, where do we take care of our... necessities?"

"We have a separate cave set aside for that mistress," Ilona replied. "It's off to the right; just ask anybody. I think sleep would be a very good idea, mistress. Do you require any food or drink tonight?"

"Just some water, please." Again with a nod that was almost a bow, Ilona left them and dropped the hanging behind her.

Not having much, they settled in fairly quickly. Nesho sat down and started feeding the now whining Makro while Sosho was doing the same to the gurgling Nilsen.

"Is there something I can do to help?" Shasta whispered as she knelt next to Sosho.

"Not unless you can squeeze some milk out of those big boobs of yours," Sosho chuckled. Shasta blushed and vainly tried to pull the top of her blouse together.

"Oh, don't worry about that," Sosho chided. "It's just that I wouldn't mind another set around right about now. This little guy is a real tit man. He can drain them both in nothing flat!"

"I mean, can I help you with... ?" Shasta used her chin, pointing to Zsofia who was about ten feet away sorting through the baby things Sosho had brought in the basket.

"Thank you," Sosho said with a genuine smile. "But no. I know you probably know more about what she is going through than we do, but -- and don't take this wrong, love -- she doesn't need to be reminded about it right now. I know we'll need you later, when it really hits her and she has to deal with it. I think what she needs right now is just someone to cuddle with her, and that's what Clarise and I will do tonight. Why don't you just take care of Nesho tonight? That would be a big help."

"That asshole father of hers better snap out of it quick," Shasta growled softly, "or I'm going to take his balls off."

"I like the way you think, sister," Sosho smirked. "You take the left and I'll take the right."

They smiled at each other and Shasta nodded. Standing up she went back over to where Nesho was just finished changing Makro's nappies.

"What can I do to help?" she asked.

"Nothing right now," Nesho said as she stretched her arms up and groaned. I think it's time for bed. "Are you done over there?" she called to Sosho.

"Almost," came the reply. "Just need to change Master Poopers here and we'll be ready. Shall we leave the lamp lit?"

"Yes," Nesho said. "We'll keep it low, but it would be too much of a pain to have to find something to light it with if we need it. I don't think it will keep us awake tonight."

Nesho wrapped up the sleeping child in a blanket formed into a makeshift basinet, stood up and started to take her clothes off. In no time at all she was down to just her salidin and earrings. Glancing over she saw that Shasta was still dressed.

"Come on, honey," she said pointing to the mattress and blankets. "I'm sure you're as tired as I am and it's far too uncomfortable to sleep in your clothes. Unless it bothers you to sleep next to a naked woman?"

"No, of course not," Shasta mumbled as she peeled off her own clothes. Soon she was down to the same as Nesho and she hurried over to get under the blanket.

"So, you have the old lady duty tonight, eh?" Nesho quipped.

"Old?" Shasta sighed. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!"

"Thank you, dear," Nesho said squirming down under the blankets. Their bodies were touching and Shasta could feel the heat coming off the other woman's body. "I don't feel very pretty now, and I do feel old. My feet hurt and my back aches. I thought we would never get here."

"Oh, I promised you a back rub," Shasta said, sitting up. The blanket fell off her shoulders and pooled around her hips. It was a touch chilly in the cave, but not unbearable. The chill did make her nipples stand up, though; at least that's what she told herself.

"Oh no, dear. You don't have to do that," Nesho muttered. Shasta didn't answer; she just leaned down and pushed Nesho onto her stomach. "Oomph," was all that Nesho could say until Shasta started working on her back with her fingers and the heel of her hand.

"Oh, by the gods that's good, Shasta!" Nesho sighed. "If I knew you could do this I'd had you rubbing me down every night! Oh yes, yes, right there," she groaned.

Used to working on a hairy, and usually flabby back, Shasta was sure she was getting as much enjoyment out of this as was Nesho. Her mistress's back was an expanse of absolutely flawless, soft and supple skin. She had drawn the blanket down to just above Nesho's bottom while she worked on the back. But soon Nesho pulled the blanket completely off and whimpered, "My legs, please do my legs!" Now Shasta had a delectably nude woman directly beneath her. Nesho's body didn't have the same feel as Katern's did; it was softer, rounder, more feminine and much sexier. Shasta couldn't help herself; her motions became less that of a masseuse and more that of a lover. Shasta was infatuated by this woman's body; it drew her like a lodestone drew iron, like a moth to a candle flame. Then she could really see how perfect this body really was and she couldn't help but compare it to her own scarred and, she thought, ravaged one. Unbidden tears welled up in her eyes and fell onto Nesho's back. Her vision blurred and she lifted her hands to wipe away the tears. Suddenly she felt herself being pulled down into Nesho's warm embrace.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.