Shasta's Tale
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by colt45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - "The facts in this matter are clear, the slave Shasta did indeed kill her master. The punishment for this crime is unambiguous and irrefutable: the slave Shasta is hereby condemned to death." Condemned to die for killing her previous master, Shasta, a slave/sex toy, must learn to live as a salidin slave to the Governor of Safehaven. A sequel to "Sea King." Not much sex in this one, it's about plot and storyline.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Slow  

The walk to the governor's mansion followed a gentle climb and the road surface was well tended but Shasta's foot began hurting nonetheless. At one point it caused her to stumble and without thinking she grabbed at the only thing nearby to steady herself; that happened to be Nesho's arm. Nesho wasn't expecting that and with her very large pregnant belly she also stumbled slightly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, mistress!" Shasta cried.

"No harm done, child," Nesho said as she regained her balance.

"Is everything all right back there?" the governor asked over his shoulder, stopping short and looking back.

"Everything's fine, dear," Nesho said absently. She frowned and looked down at Shasta's foot. "What's wrong with your foot? Shasta, isn't it? Can you walk on it?"

"It's fine, mistress," Shasta said pulling her foot back under her skirt and out of the woman's view.

"We'll see about that," Nesho said with a huff. "Dent dear, would you please help me here?"

"Of course, love," he said walking back to them. "What do you need?"

"I need to look at her foot," Nesho answered. "I saw her limp of course, but now she seems to be having trouble walking. I'd like to see what the problem is."

Embarrassed Shasta looked around for somewhere to sit down since it appeared she wasn't going to have any choice in the matter. Seeing nothing was immediately available she had decided to squat on the ground when she suddenly felt an arm lock around her back and another under her knees as she was lifted off the ground. She squeaked as she was held aloft and turning her head she found herself only inches away from a pair of pale blue eyes the color of winter ice. For the second time in less than an hour she felt pinned by his gaze

"Well, that's one way to do it," Nesho chuckled as Clarise and Sosho giggled.

"There wasn't anywhere for her sit," The governor said affably. "This seemed the easiest solution."

"It doesn't hurt you get to carry around a pretty girl, now does it?" Sosho said from behind him.

"A bonus of the job," he agreed.

"Actually this works out very well," Nesho said as she worked off Shasta's sandal. "Gods, girl! What did you do here?" The sole of Shasta's foot was almost one continuous bruise.

"It's nothing really mistress," she muttered, turning bright pink.

"Nonsense!" Nesho barked. "How did you get this?" Nesho's vehemence surprised Shasta and she unconsciously pressed herself into Dent's chest. When she realized what she was doing she started shaking and moved back away.

"It's all right," he said kindly. "She didn't mean to scare you."

"I'm sorry, dear," Nesho said contritely. "He's right; I didn't mean to scare you. But I do want to know where you got this. Is your other foot the same?" Without waiting to hear Shasta's answer Nesho started to peel off the other sandal. The sole of that foot was discolored, but not the same extent as the first.

"Hmm, not as bad," was Nesho's verdict. "Now, where did you get these bruises?"

"As I told you before." Shasta was doing her best to ignore the fact she was being held up off the ground by a man to whom her weight seemed little more than a child's. That and the distracting warm breath of his that seemed to tickle her neck. Pushing those thoughts aside she continued, "Mongue enjoyed giving pain. One of his favorite ways of doing it was to beat the bottoms of our feet. It was painful but I've lived through worse. I can walk on my own!"

"Hmm, maybe..." Nesho started thoughtfully.

"Doesn't matter," Dent broke in. "It's only a kilometer or so to the house. We'll get you up there and find you somewhere to sit and Nesho can have a proper look at it." With that he started walking up the road still carrying the protesting woman.

"I can walk by myself!" she shouted.

"Master," Clarise said walking beside them.

"What?" The interruption surprised Shasta enough she stopped protesting long enough to ask.

"I can walk by myself, Master," Clarise repeated.

"Clarise," Dent chided. "Now isn't the time or the place."

"But Dent..." Clarise started, but with a look from him she just gave a little "harrumph" and "Of course, Master."

Dent looked down at Shasta and grinned. "It's amazing. With all three of them it's 'dear, ' or 'love, ' or even 'sweetheart, ' until I do something they don't like. Then it's Master this and Master that, until it's coming out of my ears."

"Well, you have a position to think about," Clarise sniffed. "You aren't just any meat-headed warrior gallivanting off to wherever he chooses; you're the Governor of Safehaven, a highly responsible and respected station. You deserve proper respect be shown you and that includes your servants addressing you properly."

"Like when you called me a ham-fisted buffoon last night?" he said teasingly.

"I did not!" she exclaimed with mock anger. "I called you a clumsy, ham-fisted buffoon. After all you did break my hand mirror."

"Yes, but that was only because you didn't put it away and then jumped on me..." The bantering continued as they walked with Nesho and Sosho joining in from time to time. Sometimes the three of them ganging up on Dent; other times it was two against one, or all three against each other. It was obvious that it was all in play though.

This confused Shasta almost as much as anything else had on this very baffling day. For the ten years she had been held captive she had never seen this kind of interaction between slave and master. It reminded her of how her parents used to act between themselves back before her world had been ripped apart. Lulled by the gentle rolling gait of her "mount" coupled by the letdown of her post-adrenalin rush she actually drifted off to sleep...


"The poor thing." Shasta woke not knowing where she was. Startled, she opened her eyes and realized she had been leaning her head against the young governor's chest. Struggling upright, or as much as one could when being carried, she looked around. They weren't moving and she was surrounded by three pairs of eyes looking at her anxiously, all right, four sets of eyes, but she tried to ignore him.

"Let's bring her inside," that was Nesho talking. "At least we can get her a seat and give your arms a rest."

Shasta felt more than heard his rumbling chuckle. "She barely weighs anything. But you're right, of course. We should get her inside so you can get a good look at her feet."

"And everything else," Nesho sniffed. "If her feet are this bad I hate to think what else we might find."

"Then best be at it quickly," Dent said and he turned toward the mansion Shasta just now noticed. It was big, or at least it was going to be big when finished. To Shasta's untrained eye it looked to be about two-thirds complete. One wing appeared completely finished while the other wing still had framing showing here and there. It was going to impressive when finished, but without the gaudy distractions found on so many of the noble houses in Harv'el.

With no fanfare at all the four walked up to the front door, the fifth still being in transport as it were, and entered. There didn't seem to be anyone in the foyer, but there were a number of overstuffed chairs. Dent gently lowered Shasta into one and stood up stretching his arms and flexing his muscles.

Nesho squatted down in front of the girl until Dent pulled another chair over for her to sit. Nesho looked at the girls feet again and then scanned her hands, neck and face; everything that wasn't covered.

"I'm going to need to examine her," Nesho said finally. "I need somewhere private."

"Why don't you wait until the O'Tech technician gets here and fits her with the salidin?" Dent said.

Nesho looked up at him sharply. "Why? You couldn't possibly think she could be a danger, do you?"

"Not with the salidin," he replied firmly. "This one has the fire, and remember just what she was on trial for."

"But..." was all the Nesho got out before Dent raised his eyebrows at her. She gave a little sigh and just said, "Yes dear."

Dent nodded and smiled. "It won't be very long. I sent for one before we left and they usually respond fairly quickly." Just as he finished speaking there was a sharp rapping on the door. Dent started towards it but was almost bowled over by a young woman running through the entrance hall.

"I'll get it, Master," she said breathlessly.

"All right, don't mind me," he said with a chuckle.

The maid opened the door and in strode an elderly gentleman. He had a smile that seemed to fit his face like it had never left and when Sosho saw him she squealed and rushed over giving him a big hug.

"Don," she said gleefully, "I didn't know you'd be coming." Nesho walked over to him at a somewhat statelier pace and was also graced with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Dent was right behind her, greeting the old man with a firm handshake.

"Don, Sosho's right. We certainly didn't expect to see you come for this little task." Dent grinned, "But I'm certainly glad you did. We don't get to see you often enough."

"Well," the old man said handing his bag to the maid, "when the governor calls it's best we answer quickly. Besides it gives me a good excuse to get away from the youngsters and see all of you again. We have been busy getting the new station set up and I'll use any excuse to get out for a while. Now I understand you want someone fitted," he said looking over at Shasta still sitting on a chair.

"Yes." Dent followed Don's look and nodded at Shasta. "There's a little story behind this one..."

"Oh, I heard all about it from Clem." Don shook his head and chuckled. "Interesting things do seem to happen around you; that's for sure. Killed her master, did she? I think we can take care of that. Do you want to do it right now?" Dent nodded and Don motioned for the maid to hand him his bag again. After retrieving it, the four of them walked over to the seated girl. Shasta looked up in dread and tried to scrunch back into the chair as much as she possibly could.

"Hmm, you do seem to pick the pretty ones don't you?" Don looked at Dent a raised his eyebrows, Dent blushed while Sosho and Clarise giggled. Crouching down he looked her in the eye. "Now don't you worry, sweet thing. This won't hurt a bit, not you anyway." Looking back up he asked, "To whom do you want her bonded?"

"Given the circumstances, I think it better be me," Dent said.

"Fine. Stand up here, little one," Don said to Shasta. "Let's make it easy on an old man."

"Can you do it with her sitting?" Nesho asked. "I'd rather not have her standing right now."

"Well, we could. But it would be easier..." Don glanced down at her bare feet and noticed the heavy bruising. "Oh! Oh my. Yes, well, we certainly can do it with her sitting. My dear, where did you get those?" he asked Shasta, pointing at her feet.

"Her previous master," Clarise hissed, making the word master sound like a curse.

"Hmm, yes, I understand a little better now," Don muttered, the smile completely erased from his face now.

"Shasta," Dent began, "this is Don teNeigho, an old friend of ours. He will be fitting you with your salidin. It won't hurt you but after you have it on there won't be any question about having you in our household. I understand why you did what you did, but without this I can't allow you in my household. It would please me if we could do this without trouble."

Shasta's face clouded up like the mere thought of doing something to please her new master was against her very nature. Looking up at Nesho she saw the older woman nod and smile. For some reason she felt she could trust this woman and, biting her lip, she nodded.

"Excellent!" Don said. Rummaging through his bag he brought out two boxes. From the first he retrieved what looked like a long thin ribbon of metal the color of dull pewter. From the second box came another box the same color as the ribbon.

"Dent," he said, "would you do the honor?"

Dent nodded and took the metal ribbon from him. Nesho bent and gathered Shasta's hair together and held it away from her neck. Smiling and looking Shasta in the eyes Dent leaned over and wrapped the ribbon around her neck. Shasta couldn't see what was happening but suddenly the ribbon was snuggly fitted on her skin. She expected it to be cold, or at least cool, but surprisingly it felt warm and soft, not at all like she thought metal would feel. Don plucked a large needle out of his sleeve and Shasta involuntarily grimaced.

"Don't worry my dear," Don said soothingly. "This isn't for you." Dent stuck out his thumb and grunted when teNeigho jabbed it. A large drop of blood welled up and Dent smeared it on the metal band around her neck.

"Almost done," Don said. Holding the smaller box next to her neck he placed his own thumb in an indention on its side. Immediately the box turned a beautiful golden color, the same color as the salidin around the necks of the other three women.

"That's it," he said standing upright. "Now it will take awhile. I don't think the bonding will be quite as easy as your other two. But hopefully not quite as long as someone else's we know of." Clarise turned red and looked a bit sheepish at this.

Shasta started to feel a bit funny. Certainly no pain, but it was still very strange, almost like she had drunk a couple of glasses of wine and had it go straight to her head. The feeling started around her neck, she reached up to touch the band around her neck without thinking, but it quickly spread throughout her entire body. In fact, not only was there no pain but the pain in her feet soon receded until there was only a dull feeling; like there should be pain, but it didn't hurt any longer.

"You should probably take her somewhere to rest," Don said. To Shasta his voice sounded like it was coming from far away. She could hear and understand him, but it was as if she wasn't part of what was going on anymore. It wasn't a bad feeling; in fact she felt kind of silly and started giggling.

"She looks like she been drugged," Shasta heard. She thought it was Sosho, but she couldn't be sure.

"Very likely." That voice she recognized; it was the governor. How ridiculous, she thought, a governor as young as she was. She almost laughed at the thought. Looking up at him she tried to focus on his face; she could but it took some effort. Try as she would, she couldn't remember why she had been afraid when she first saw him.

"I think she needs to get some rest." That was the older woman, Nesho. Nesho was leaning over her as best she could and looking into her eyes. The care and concern that look conveyed reminded her of someone, but she couldn't remember whom. "Where do you want to put her?" That question was directed at Clarise, the young blonde standing next to them.

"Well," Clarise said thoughtfully. "I believe Katern has an empty bed in her room. We can put her there for now at least."

"I still don't want her to walk for awhile," Nesho reminded the crowd.

"No problem," Governor Dent said. Bending down he scooped up Shasta and again followed Clarise as she led him deeper into the house. They passed workers cleaning up or putting finishing touches on trim who greeted them with a "Mistress Clarise," or "Governor." The work on the residential side of the house was almost complete, Dent insisted on that before allowing the construction of the "public" wing to proceed past the initial framing. Dent could feel the girl in his arms relax moment by moment as they walked down a well lighted hallway reminiscent of the dormitory where the live-in students stayed at his old academy. Clarise stopped at a door and knocked. Hearing no reply she opened the door and beckoned Dent to follow her in.

The small room contained two beds, wardrobes and a small table. It was very neat although one half was obviously occupied since numerous items were visible. A vase with flowers, combs and even a book were arranged neatly on the table or next to one of the beds. The other bed was made up with linen already, but seemed empty compared to the other.

"Lay her down there," Clarise said pointing to the unused bed. "She can rest here. I'll have Katern see to her in a little while." Clarise picked up a blanket that had been folded on the foot of the bed and shaking it out pulled it up over the dazed girl when Dent laid her down. Shasta looked up at her puzzled.

"You just rest here," Clarise said patting the cover. "I'll be back in a while; we have some things to discuss. But that can wait until you feel up to it."

Clarise moved over next to Dent and giggled when he pulled her into his side and gave her a kiss. Putting her arm around his waist she tugged him toward the door.

"You did well today, Master," she said as they moved out into the hallway.

"I hope so," he replied as they walked down the corridor.

Shasta barely heard their footsteps as they faded away. Then the emotional drain of the day and the bonding finally caught up with her and she dropped off to sleep.


Shasta woke with a start suddenly afraid deMongue would find her lying down and asleep, a guarantee of rougher punishment than was the usual. The memories of what happened came rushing back to her and she struggled to sit up, her eyes darting around the small room. Wide awake now she realized she wasn't alone in the room. Sitting with her legs crossed under her on the bed across the room was another girl staring at her intently. The girl was about her own age, Shasta guessed, brown hair and rather petite, pretty in a rather ordinary way with a heart shaped face and very large brown eyes.

"You're finally awake," the girl said. "Good. I was afraid you would sleep the day away and miss the evening meal. How do you feel?"

"Ah, fine I suppose," Shasta answered slowly.

"Good. Mistress Clarise wanted to talk to you when you woke up, but..." the girl giggled and covered her mouth with one hand. "She's, ah, busy right now. I guess that leaves just the two of us for right now. I'm Katern, by the way."

"Uh, I'm Shasta."

"Pleased to meet you," Katern said unfolding her legs and letting them come to rest on the floor. "The mistress said if you felt up to it you would probably want something to eat. Are you hungry?"

Shasta's stomach rumbled at the thought of food and she smiled involuntarily when Katern giggled again.

"Well, supper for us will start soon, so why don't I show you where the privies are and then we can find out what the cooks have come up with tonight?" Katern jumped to her feet and gave Shasta a questioning look. "Ready?"

"Ah, yes, I suppose so," Shasta said getting to her feet slowly. "Hmm, are we allowed to leave the room?"

"Allowed?" Katern gave her a puzzled look. "How else would we get supper? Oh, I see. You had one of them before, didn't you?"

"Them?" Shasta asked as she smoothed out the wrinkles in her skirt.

"You know, them." Katern said over her shoulder as she walked towards the door. "One of those bastards that wouldn't let you do anything without getting permission first. I was with deBabear before Master Dent took us. From what I hear he wasn't as bad as some, but it was still bad enough. The mistress said you had a bad one but she didn't have time to completely fill me in. You can do that while we eat."

True to her word Katern took Shasta to the privies first, for which Shasta was very grateful. Next she was led into a large room with a number of long wooden tables. A few people, mostly women, were already sitting and eating.

"They're the ones serving dinner tonight," Katern said pointing them out. "I was supposed to be on tonight but the mistress pulled me off so I could show you around."

Shasta thought back to the times she had been forced to serve her prior masters dinner and shuttered. "Will I have to do that?" she asked."

"I don't know what they're going to have you do," Katern answered with a shrug. She shepherded her charge through a door in the rear of the room and into the kitchen proper. She demonstrated where to get the plates and utensils. Shasta watched in amazement as one of the cooks filled her plate with vegetables and some kind of roasted meat with gravy.

"Oh, yummy!" Katern smacked her lips as they exited the kitchen back into the eating area. "Roast beef, my favorite!" She leaned over and in a conspiratorial voice said, "Don't tell the cooks but I do get kind of tired of the fish stew. I mean it's good and everything, but after you've had it three or four times a week it gets kind of old. Sometimes I wish Master Dent would be a little more demanding in his choice of foods. I swear he could eat hardtack and salt pork every day and not complain. But unless Mistress Nesho or Clarise gets peeved it's pretty much up to the head cook, and she likes fish stew."

"Why," Shasta asked between bites of the rich dark bread. "Why would it matter what they're having?"

"Because we have what they have," Katern answered. "I know, I know, that's not common, but you will have to get used to a lot of things around here that aren't common. So, what's your story anyway?"

"I... I... killed my master and the governor sentenced me to death," Shasta said looking down at her plate.

"Really?" Katern said with disbelief. "You'd better not try that crap around here!" Shasta looked up quickly surprised at the intensity in the young woman's voice. She saw Katern looking very intently at the band around Shasta's neck. "Who are you bonded to anyway?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.