The Mountain - Cover

The Mountain

Copyright© 2006 by Sassy

Chapter 2: A Night of Drinking

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Night of Drinking - A group of college students have a weekend party and end up lots closer because of it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Exhibitionism   School  

After settling in to the assorted bedrooms, each member of the quintet made their way to the den. It was a large room with an enormous stone fireplace on one wall and floor to ceiling glass windows on another. The view of the mountains was spectacular.

When Shari entered the room, the boys were there already. Gray was pouring from an opened bottle of scotch, while Harry was tending to an already roaring fire. Mark was slumped in an easy chair in his usual manner.

"Hello, my beautiful friend," was the greeting offered by Gray. "Tell me this place has a Jacuzzi where you and I can skinny dip later and my happiness will turn to ecstasy," he said, his words already stumbling from the alcohol.

"Poor miserable rich boy," thought Shari. She had a soft spot for Gray. He talked a good game, but in her opinion he was a lost little boy, and a beautiful one at that. His looks had certainly gotten her attention when they met. They'd flirted endlessly the last two years, but it had never gone any further. If she'd had the courage Shari would probably give in and go for Gray. She'd always been a sucker for good looking assholes. The truth was however, she really wasn't Gray's type. He usually went for tall, gorgeous, dumb and easy. While Shari was short, cute, smart and not so easy, at least most of the time. As she thought of this, a flood of memories crowded her head, reminding her of all the regrettable moments she'd had in her life regarding sex. Most of the time she was conservative, even shy, but every once in a while it was like something took her over and she'd end up going way over the line.

"Of course we do, Gray my dear," she said snapping back from her thoughts. It's on the deck, downstairs. But I'm afraid if you want me in there naked with you, it'll take more than that cheap scotch."

"How about some good weed too," inquired the squeaky voice of Claire behind her. Shari spun to see the other cute girl in the room holding what looked like a massive baggie full of already rolled joints. "Just like Claire," she thought "way too prepared."

"Now you're talkin'," chimed in Harry, facing the group for the first time. "Claire you strip and I'll meet you in the tub with a lighter."

Shari laughed, as she watched Clair light the first of her stash for the group. She couldn't help feel however that this group was on the verge of getting into one of those "situations".

After a couple of rounds of drinks and smoke, Gray started steering the conversation again. "Yep, I'm really thinking that Jacuzzi is calling my name. Sure I can't get you girls to join me? You would be making a poor soul's fantasy come true," he said wryly.

"I'm sure we would," Claire droned, her tongue slowed by the weed. "You've probably had more threesomes than... than... than anybody!" She giggled at her own inability to finish the sentence.

"Not true, my dear Claire. I pine to add the experience to my vault. You, me, Shari... naked... water... mmm, I'm getting a hard on." Gray's head flopped back.

"Well Gray, it's a nice fantasy, but it's not mine," Claire retorted.

"What is?" Harry asked bluntly.

"What is what?" Claire slurred.

"What is you're fantasy, Claire?" He asked again.

"Yes, Claire, fill us in on your masturbatory thoughts," Gray joined in smiling.

"Hmmmm... well it's usually me and some dark stranger on a deserted beach somewhere. I'm naked and his tongue is getting busy..." she giggled. Nervous laughter filled the room.

"What about you Harry?" Claire asked trying to redirect the room's attention.

"Hmmm. Nowadays it would have to be anything including Julia Roberts," Harry replied.

"Yeah, but what would you do?" asked Mark incredulously.

"Whatta you mean? We'd screw, of course."

"You're so fucking boring," Mark laughed.

"Really, then what's yours Mr. Excitement?" Harry asked in an annoyed tone.

"Well," Marks glassy eyed stare turned toward Shari. "I like to imagine myself and Shari doing it in the library at school." Claire gasped while Shari shot up in her chair, eyes wide.

"What?" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, you're one of my favorite fantasy lays. I strip off all your clothes right there in the stacks and do you from behind," Mark's drunken smile widened as he took in Shari's shocked expression. The group erupted with drunken laughter.

"Wow. Thanks, I, I guess..." Shari stammered back, her face beat red.

"That's the spirit, 'ole boy!" exclaimed Gray. "You get the idea of this exercise. How about you and I wrestle for Shari. First one to pin the other gets to give her anal." Laughter erupts again.

"Thanks guys," Shari interrupts as her face gets an even deeper shade of red, "but I'll take a pass."

"Oh you party pooper," dead-panned Gray. "Then please enlighten us to your fantasy, so we'd at least know what we're shooting for. Please."

"Hmmmm... I don't know. I'm still in shock from that last one."

"Oh Come on," Gray beckoned. "Just tell us what you think about when crawl into bed and slide your fingers down between your legs."

"You are incorrigible," Shari spat back.

"Chicken?"

"Alright. Alright. But I'm sure you'll find it very boring."

"Try us," challenged Mark smirking.

Shari looked toward Gray, afraid to meet Mark's stare. "Well mine isn't really a specific situation or person or anything like that. It's usually doesn't even involve sex."

"Fascinating. Do tell..." Gray interrupted.

"Yeah, well, it's usually just me in different situations where... well..."

"Please the suspense is killing us..." Gray interjected again.

"Well, I'm usually naked with other people... and they're not. On the beach, in an art class, stuff like that."

"Wow!" Gray exclaimed amongst the renewed laughter. "Shari's an exhibitionist! Who would've guessed?"

"I'm not! It's just a fantasy," she protested as the laughter grew. "I'm not telling you jerks anything, ever again."

"Awe, come on honey," Gray chided. "We'll help you fulfill your fantasy right now. Just go ahead and get naked!"

"In you're dreams Gray," Shari snapped as she turned away from them in her chair.

"All right, all right but if you get the urge, just feel free to disrobe at your leisure," he said still grinning.

The group fell silent as Claire lit another joint.

After an hour or so of drinking, smoking, talking and eating cheap pizza, the energy level in the room seemed to be waning. Shari was glad to see that everyone had remained in control throughout, despite her premonition. Looking around Mark was now dozing in his chair. Harry seemed to be contemplating his most recent joint, in front of the dying embers of the fire he had nursed throughout, and Grey was staring out the window, umpteenth glass of scotch clutched in his right hand. Claire, however, was chattering away to no one in particular as she had been for most of the last hour.

"We ought to play a game, ya know?" She slurred boldly. "Games are fun. We could play for something good too! Like more booze!" She giggled like a little girl.

"How about we play for your virginity," Harry coughed with a grin.

"Jeez, I'm not a virgin Harry," Claire giggled back.

"Oh come on Claire," spat Gray as his transformation into Mr. Hyde was almost complete. "When was the last time you got fucked?"

"None of your business asshole," Claire squeaked.

"OK when was the last time you got naked in front of someone, like Shari likes to do" Gray pressed on. Shari grimaced.

"You wish you could see me naked," she slurred back.

"OK Gray, chill..." scolded Shari. Despite her protestations, her thoughts had already drifted into imaginations of such a scene. "What would it be like to be naked in front of this group?" While her mind mulled the possibilities, Shari's body tingled. She'd always had a penchant for exhibitionism. She remembered her first experience with it. She was 15 and her 17 year old brother Bobby and his friends were over after school. She'd planned the whole thing. She couldn't even remember how the notion came to her now, but she had obsessed on it for a week, going over the timing, rehearsing her pratfall, planning every step. On D-day she'd gotten in the upstairs bathroom after the boys were in her brother's room. She'd stripped, showered, wrapped herself in an almost "too small" towel and now she was waiting. In a few minutes, at three-thirty the boys would head out of Bobby's room, as they always did, to go across the golf course to the country club pool and that would be Shari's cue. She listened, her heart pounding. Every inch of her skin tingled. She forced herself to breath deeply. Then she heard the door down the hall open, trying not to think, she pulled the bathroom door open and stepped out awkwardly, she forgot to hold the towel as she had rehearsed and it immediately started slipping. She looked at the boys as she walked in their direction supposedly toward her own room. Grabbing at the front of the towel to hold it up, she noticed the basket of clothes she placed on the floor as her prop too late. She was already stumbling over it. Incredibly, as she remembered it now, she had the presence of mind to let the towel go as she tripped. She landed in one spot, it landed in another. She could still hear the echoes of her brother's laughter as she lay naked on the floor, but her plan had worked. The look on Joe Parker's face was indelibly etched in her mind, as she sat up and watched him rush over. He examined her naked body as he helped her up and picked up the wayward towel. He asked her if she was alright and pressed the towel against her bare breasts. It had gone spectacularly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.