Naked Lisa's Story - Cover

Naked Lisa's Story

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 12: Back Home But Not Back To Normal

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Back Home But Not Back To Normal - A Young Woman is falsely accused and imprisoned. While imprisoned she is changed forever.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Petting  

Lisa Griffiths had been back in her own country for six months when she heard that Samantha would be arriving in three days' time. She had kept her promise to buy a country cottage and one was ready for them to move into.

Lisa had been living mostly with her parents up till then, with only the occasional visit to her new home. Truth to tell, she had little or no idea what to do with herself. George was away on some academic exchange and not expected back until the Trinity term and her parents were smothering her with every kindness. Nothing was too good for their daughter now that she was back from her long false imprisonment to say nothing of all the extra horrors that she had suffered. But she had meant what she said when she wrote from the depths of the earth, half way through that dreadful two years. She wanted to be her own woman and not Daddy's little girl! But alas, Daddy was not anxious to be reminded of his promise. It would not be until Sammy came and the two set up house together that her new life could begin.

Early in her first days back home, her mother had come into the bathroom and found her naked in front of the mirror. Her back still bore the marks of her most recent beating, administered by the guard who had later caused her to be pegged out. This lady had not caned her, having failed to find any fault, although Rosanne would have. (It was when a snarling Lisa was found guarding Samantha from the attentions of two other inmates who had designs on her body, having given one of them a bloody nose and the other a black eye, that the excuse had been found to punish her again just a day after her flogging. She hoped Sammy was alright now that her protector had gone, but the girl had survived three years without her before she arrived so she would most likely get through the remaining months) Her mother paled when she saw her daughter's back and she failed to understand her casual attitude when asked what had caused it.

"Oh, that! Is it still showing? It's usually faded by now. Golly! In ten days I was due for another flogging! I got them once a month regularly on the first day of the month. After a while I hardly noticed the strap landing on me! But it's over now, thank goodness. It was getting to be a bore! Time to move on and find bigger and better ways of getting hurt!"

"What can you mean?"

"I mean that I'm too used to getting knocked around (and knocking others around in return) to want to give it up just yet! I'm going to be a lady prizefighter! And when she comes to join me Sammy will be my trainer just like in prison. I do hope she gets here soon!"

Her mother thought she was joking - until Lisa went off for a few days and returned sporting a black eye and a cut lip.

"Did you get mugged, darling?" asked her mother.

"I'd like to see anyone try to mug ME! No, I was in a fight and I won. Here's the prize money! Three hundred pounds! The first money I've truly earned!"

When her parents had recovered from the shock, her father asked how she had got such a job.

"I saw an advert for female fighting tapes in a magazine at the dentist's. I wrote to the address asking if they had any opportunities for new fighters and they said I should come along. I worked out with a couple of girls and they took me on. I had my first fight in a run down former drill hall in front of about a hundred people - nearly all men! And I won easily. I knocked her out cold, Dad! They taped it and they think it will sell pretty well. I'm very good looking and brutal with it! I take no prisoners, as the saying goes! So they want me to do lots more work for them. I bet you hate the idea don't you"

And she laughed prettily. Her father was stunned!

"How do you know how to fight that well?" he finally asked.

"In prison you either learn to protect yourself or you go under. And I had to fight. I was ordered to! But I learned to love it. It's such a buzz getting into a ring and knowing one false move could get you knocked out. And the feeling when you win is increduble - after a while it's like a drug and you just have to have more. No wonder George loved it at school!" (As a matter. of fact, the pacific George had NOT loved it at school, but Lisa had yet to learn this.)

Relations were very strained for a time and Samantha's arrival was not a moment too soon. She met her at the airport and the entire arrivals area was treated to the sight of two very attractive girls, one dark skinned and with long black hair and one fair skinned and with her head shaved, kissing passionately and for a very long time.

"Have you had it shaved all the time since you left, darling!" asked Samantha as Lisa drove the two of them to stay for a day or two with Lisa's parents.

"No. I let it grow a few inches and kept it short, but when I got up this morning to drive down here, I took it all off! I think it's me somehow! What do you say? I've had some fights since I left. I'm doing quite well, but I need a gimmick, Sammy! And a topless skinhead in a skimpy thong with great tits and a fantastic arse should go down pretty well. At least I hope so! I haven't sprung it on them yet!"

"I don't know, Lisa. I think you should think about it! I was glad to see you just like I've pretty well always known you, but being like that was a punishment, darling and your time for being punished is over for ever!"

No more was said for some time amd Samantha was afraid she might have offended Lisa. But Lisa put her mind at rest when she did speak.

"You are so right, my love! How lucky I am to have you around to keep me sane! Do you know? I thought that it was me who would be nursing you back to mental health, but I guess it may be the other way around, because I am seriously screwed up, Sammy. Uttterly fucked up mentallly."

"You went through a hell of a time, Lisa! It's delayed shock. I bet you've got your parents worried sick! You mustn't hurt them by acting as you are! Stop this fighting and be a normal girl again, even if it's just to please them!"

Lisa's parents were delighted with Samantha, whom Mr Griffiths had already met briefly, and who spoke English with a strange mixture of British, Australian and American accents. They made the most tremendous fuss of her and persuaded Lisa to put off her departure for the cottage for several days before the pair finally made good their escape.

"From what Lisa said of you I was expecting an altogether less feminine person!" said Mr Griffiths one day as Samantha and he were walking the family dog.

"I suppose she told you about me being her trainer! Well, I am not an aggressive person myself, but I do admire Lisa for being so strong and ready to stand up for herself - and for me on more than one occasion. It got her into trouble, of course, and I spent two years pining for her. But when she came out she got involved in another fight almost right away, but this time she asked for permission and they let her. We all got to come and watch, including Mr Potts who was lappping it up! And Lisa did so well that they made her stand up and fight any girl who challenged her. Loads of women did put their names down so that she never did get around to fighting them all. She must have had fifteen contests altogether and won them all by knockouts. Not just hitting them so they were too dizzy to get up in time, but laying them out cold for about ten minues on average. The worst was her first, though. That girl was out for an hour! And it turned out she was the one who committed the crime Lisa did time for. That's what made her so mad that she really destroyed her. Her second, who was also a guard, got sick of seeing what she was doing and ordered her to finish it quickly and not keep dragging it out just to hurt her some more. But you can't blame her!"

"No. I would have felt just the same! I'm glad she got her own back - at least up to a point. Is that woman still in prison?"

"No. She was put in solitary like Lisa was and she got sick and died in there not too long after Lisa left. Sad in a way, because she only had a few days left to do."

"Mr Potts did tell me about running down the real culprit but he never mentioned this. I can't say I'm sorry she's dead. I know it's wrong and all that, but my daughter is a totally different person and that woman is the one who took the old sweet Lisa way from me for ever."

"But you've got the new Lisa, Sir! And she's a wonderful person. You've just no idea how wonderful. Try getting to know her, and you'll find out! I suppose you know we were lovers in prison and will be again when we get to the cottage?"

"I'd guessed and so had her mother. I think she takes it harder than me. It's not what I'd hoped for, though. I think I've looked forward to giving her away to the right man all her life!"

Samantha put her arm in his.

"Maybe you still will, sir! We're neither of us that old - not twenty two yet. Lisa did say we'd both most likely find nice men in time!"

And they returned to the house arm in arm.


"You two could get arrested!"

It was May and the first really warm day after a terrible Winter and soaking wet Spring. Lisa and Samantha were lying out on the lawn outside their home, and were both wearing not a stitch of clothing as they revelled in the hot sun. Samantha jumped up and recognised the visitor. She went red and dashed inside to put something on. Lisa saw who it was too and smiled lazily, turning over on to her back to give the visitor a full frontal view of her browning and naked body. She was glad to see Mr Potts, late of the Diplomatic Service and now looking around for a second career.

"Welcome, Giles! Nice to see you. Take a few things off, like your coat and shirt, and come and sit next to me. Samantha will bring out some nice cool beverage for you, if I know her! She loves to play the hostess! So! What excuse do you have for being so long visiting me? It had better be good!"

"I've been in Uruguay since we last met. And now I am an ex-diplomat. I really don't know what to do, but there's no great rush. Linda, my daughter has left school and instead of doing the modern thing and going for a career she got married the other week!" he took off his jacket as he spoke but left his shirt on. Lisa giggled.

"Take it off, Giles. Unless you want me to do it for you. It's boiling today! Come on! I don't bite!"

He complied and was soon feeling cooler, at least on top, but down below was a different matter! Lisa saw his embarrassment and grinned wickedly.

"I know! Seeing me naked in jail was different. I'll spare any more embarrassment. Stay where you are and I'll get us a couple of cold beers."

When she came back she had a minute thong to cover her most vital parts so her behind was still very visible! The breasts, still as firm as ever, remained bare.

"There, get that down you! I suppose your wife would kill you if she knew you were cavorting with a naked woman!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.