Naked Lisa's Story - Cover

Naked Lisa's Story

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 9: Lisa's First Flogging - 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: Lisa's First Flogging - 1 - A Young Woman is falsely accused and imprisoned. While imprisoned she is changed forever.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Petting  

"What's all this, Sammy?" asked Lisa.

The girls had just got back to their shared cell - their second night there after being moved out of the dormitory - after a hard day at work, in the course of which Lisa had found herself challenging a new prisoner to a fist fight, which Hatchet-Face had agreed to. She still smarted from the grazes her unprotected body had suffered as it had slid on on the sharp gravel and wanted nothing more than to rest. But Samantha had other ideas for Lisa. Where had she got that rope from? She surely wasn't thinking of escaping with less than a year now to serve?

"It's a skipping rope, Lisa. Go and work out in the corridor! There's bags of room and you need to work on those legs and it's good for co-ordination. GO ON, Lisa! You want to win against that cow, don't you?"

Lisa obeyed and was soon dripping sweat and attracting an admiring audience as she kept up a skipping rhythm until they were all ordered into their cells to be locked in for the night.

"Now do I get some rest?" she asked her self-appointed trainer.

"Push-ups! One hundred. Then a hundred sit-ups. I'll hold your feet for you. Even if they are dirty and smelly!"

Samantha counted up to one hundred as Lisa did her push-ups and then leapt off her bunk and held her feet until she finished the second exercise. By this time Lisa's body smell filled the entire area of their not too large cell.

"Is that all?" panted an exhausted Lisa. "Can we go to bed now?"

"Yes. But not together! You're in training now and sex is bad for you!"

"Maybe, but I won't be fighting all the time between now and August!"

"Yes you will! So we'll have to wait until we get that lovely country cottage!"

"We'll probably have found ourselves a couple of men by then, Sammy! Never mind, it's just so lovely being this close to you."

"Isn't it, though! You smell gorgeous, Lisa, my darling sweaty friend. Absolutely wonderful!"

In the morning the sound of a bell wakened them and they started a new day. Lisa shaved her head carefully (she wasn't in love with that cane, still less with the kinky Hatchet-Face) and Samantha checked it for her, running her hand over every square millimetre.

"You missed a bit, darling. Give me the razor and I'll soon zap those naughty blonde bristles and save those adorable buttocks from another thrashing! I bet you're glad you're not a man! Fancy having to do this for the rest of your life and not just a few months!"

"A man only shaves his face as a rule. And I think it might be great! If I were one, the first thing I'd do would be ask you to marry me!"

"And I'd accept! And we'd better hurry or we'll be late on parade. We'll be marching on all that nice new fresh gravel we laid yesterday! Your poor feet!"

Samantha giggled at this. She had a great love for Lisa but absolutely no sympathy for the discomforts her nakedness and continuing punishments brought her. Lisa wondered about this at times, but she wouldn't have her friend any other way than she was. The morning drill session following the inspection, in which Lisa's shiny skulled perfection brought her a rare word of praise, was as tough on Lisa's feet as Samantha had laughingly predicted. They were marched up and down and then double-marched around the parade ground until some of the older women dropped from exhaustion. The barefoot prisoners were all fine at the end, except for Lisa who limped beside Samantha to their assigment for the day. Lisa was not anxious to walk too quickly but a prod in the back from a rifle butt soon livened her up, eliciting yet more giggles from Samantha.

"Come on, slowcoach. We haven't all day! We need the points. At least I do! So hurry up and don't be such a baby! Just forget about those silly feet and think what a lovely day it is!"

"It's a horrible day. I thought it was warm all the year round in this country! It's nearly as cold as it was in the hole. It is good to be outside, though. I just wish we could get a bit of sun. I want to get broken in to it gradually before it gets too strong. This bloody cloud is not helping at all."

"It never shines till March and after that it burns like Hell. You WILL suffer Lisa. But I'll be there to soothe your poor old body at night. Seriously, I hope they give you some sun cream. You'll be really ill for a while if they don't."

"I'll be ill. I can't see them making life easy for me. That's not the point of stripping me, Sammy."

"When you go home will you always wear clothes, darling? I think it would be a shame! Grow your hair, though, but not too long. I like you to have nice short cropped hair! But be naked a lot, all round the house and in the garden and anywhere you can get away with it!"

"I don't know. It gets terribly cold in the winter, so I will be dressed then - outside at least. I thought when I started my punishment that nakedness depersonalised me, but I still feel like a human being and just as good a one as I ever did - better in fact - and I don't need clothes for anything other than warmth. So the answer is that I will continue to provide my exposed body for you to admire just as long as I don't freeze and sometimes even if I do!"

"I'm looking forward to seeing your home and settling into our special one together. I met your father. I wonder what he'll think of you living with a girl!"

"Don't worry about him! He does as he's told! And anyway he's too polite where our sex is concerned. He puts women on a pedestal. Like he did with me, which in a way wasn't good for me, but if he hadn't I'd never have met you! So it's all for the best, darling Sammy!"

Today's task involved removing the turf from the sports field and replacing it with an artificial covering. Lisa doubted very much that this would be complete much before her release, if at all before. After the grass had been removed by dint of spadework, the field would be levelled with heavy rollers, all pushed by prisoners. Finally the artificial turf would be laid. Why the authorities should be wasting time and money on such a pointless exercise, Samantha and Lisa were unable to fathom. This first day of the enterprise saw four women engaged on stage one.

Lisa and Samantha were working together, Samantha trying to give Lisa all the really heavy work to build her up for the fight, whenever it might be. But it was pretty heavy work for both, especially as it was raining again, and the whole field was like one large bog. Lisa looked down at her legs and feet and wondered despairingly how she was ever going to present spotlessly clean toes and soles to the eagle-eyed inspecting officer next day! It was this aspect of the inspection that gave her most cause to fear. Whereas failure to shave her head properly got her six strokes, there was no upper limit where feet were concerned. Three days ago, one of the ex-solitary women, a forty year old had been bent over the trestle to receive an eye-wateringly vicious twenty. Lisa felt sorrier for the older woman's loss of dignity that anything else. Whopping a twenty year old like her seemed less offensive, somehow. She did not seek to query such crazy illogicality, but knew that she must look after feet with great zeal!

One of the other toilers in this muddy waste was Prisoner 10343, as her soon-to-be opponent was known. Lisa called her Queen Kong, which was a bit of an exaggeration, but did emphasise that she was bigger and far uglier than Lisa. Smashing that face in might actually improve its appearance, Lisa thought as she stole the odd searching glance, trying to size up the problem she was going to have in a few days. Judging from the way she was loading up the cut turves onto the barrows, she was pretty strong, but Lisa noticed a certain breathlessness about her after she had been working for twenty minutes. She wasn't in such good condition as Lisa, who would be skipping tonight and every night until the sweat poured off her and made puddles on the floor! She saw that if she could only survive for a half dozen rounds, she would still be fresh and this woman would be tiring rapidly. She grinned as she saw Hatchet-Face give her a rifle butt in her back to encourage her to keep up her work rate which was visibly slowing. She redoubled her own efforts and soon sweat was mingling with rain as she showed 10343 and the watching guards just how good and tireless a worker she was.

Hatchet - Face came up to her and watched her slaving away for a few minutes.

"Happy little thing today, aren't we! I saw you sizing up the oppostion! Give the cow the lesson of her life, Lisa. Knock her so hard she meets herself coming back!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.