Life After College - Cover

Life After College

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Swinging life style in college, now I wanted true love. Would I find it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Swinging  

I picked Millie and Molly up on Saturday and we took Molly over to Jill's. Millie told Jill that we would be back later that evening to pick up Molly. I know Millie told Jill for my benefit so that I would know she was going to play hard to get. Jill saw through it too and told Millie that if she changed her mind and wouldn't be home that night to give her a call. Jill looked at me and laughed. Finally Millie glanced my way and laughed also, knowing that she wasn't fooling anyone.

We went to the Texas Roadhouse. I gave Millie a choice of The Red Lobster or the Texas Roadhouse. She said she fit in better there and besides she liked their ribs and steak. We asked for a corner booth out of the high traffic area so we could talk. The more Millie talked, the more I liked her. She was so natural and honest. I can't say I have met anyone that I liked so quickly.

I asked Millie a dozen questions and finally she said she would tell me about her life. Not everything but just the highlights. She said she hoped I wouldn't get bored to death listening to her.

I told her she could talk about anything and I would never get bored. I loved listening to her and she wasn't bad to look at either.

She smiled and said, "Well, Dan, I was born in Kentucky and lived there until less than a year ago. I graduated from high school there and I know you want to know about Molly so here's what happened. I had a boyfriend in high school. He joined the Marines when he was nineteen and was sent to the Middle East. I made the mistake of giving him sex as his goodbye present. He never came back. He was killed shortly after Molly was born. He knew about her but never had a chance to see her. We weren't married but, through DNA and his letters he sent home, Molly was declared his daughter. I get a monthly check for child support for Molly."

I told her I was sorry and held her hand. I would much rather see her laugh than cry.

"It's okay, Dan, it's been three years now. I had a scholarship for college but turned it down to raise my daughter. There was no way at the time that I could do both. I am smart and looking for work. I was a cashier in Kentucky so I could have enough money coming in to raise Molly. She is my life. I can't say I loved her dad but I will say I liked him a lot."

"I needed a new start so a few months ago Jill asked us to move up here and give it a shot. In case you're wondering, I have nine brothers and sisters including Jill. So my parents have lots of grandchildren. I'm kind of a tom-boy being from the south. I can shoot a gun, fish, hunt and even repair cars. That's why my old clunker lasted as long as it did. One of my brothers gave it to me and we got it running. I'll kind of miss the old clunker. I guess I'll have to see if I can find another one. I'll need something to drive around in."

"What kind of work are you looking for, Millie? Maybe I'll see if I can help you find a job."

"Dan, I was the valedictorian of my class. I carried a straight 4.0 average through school. I'm not ashamed of any kind of work but I want to use my head, not my body to get a job. Now, are you going to tell me about your life? You know most of mine."

"Millie, there's so much more I want to know about you. I don't know why you intrigue me so much but you seem so genuine, so honest. I can't say that about many people. I'll tell you about my life another time but for now let's enjoy our dinner and then go see the movie you picked out." Our food arrived and we started eating.

I couldn't get over Millie, so young yet mature, so beautiful yet humble, so smart yet not cocky in any way. She did seem gun shy of men. She told me she didn't trust most men. They didn't want to be friends unless they could get in her pants. That wasn't what she was looking for.

We went to see the movie she chose. It was a love story and she held my hand through the whole movie. A couple of times she put her head on my shoulder. When I took her back to her sister's she was beaming with joy again. We went in and as she was talking to her sister in private. I helped Molly get ready to go. She kept talking to me as I slipped her coat on. She asked me if I liked her mommy? I told her that I liked her mommy very much and I liked her too. She reached over and said, "I like you too, Uncle Dan," and she gave me a kiss. I could get used to this little girl, I thought to myself.

She told me that her mommy told her to call me Uncle but then she said mommy said you aren't really my uncle.

I asked Molly what her mommy said I was since I wasn't her real uncle.

Molly whispered in my ear, "Mommy said that you're her boyfriend but I'm not supposed to tell you. I don't understand because if you're mommy's boyfriend than you already know. Right, Uncle Dan?"

"You're right, Molly, I already know so you didn't give away mommy's secret." Molly smiled at me and I felt really warm inside.

Instead of going to Millie's place I drove to my condo. Millie asked "Who lives here and why are we here?"

"I live here and I have a proposition for you."

"Dan, I can't. I'm sorry, I told you yesterday..." I had to cut her off as usual.

"Millie, listen to me. I have to go away for a week and I'm going to loan you my car. I'll be using a company car so this one would just be parked here at the house. I thought you might have a better use for it. Your insurance is paying for the lease anyway."

"Oh, God, Dan, I made a fool of myself, You must think I'm a real..." I cut her off again.

"Beautiful woman who doesn't jump in the hay with just anyone. One day when you are ready, you let me know." She leaned over and planted her lips against mine. Damn, it felt so right.

She pulled back and said she and Molly better head for home. I told her I would try and call her if I had a chance. Hopefully I would only be gone a week.

She kissed me one more time and thanked me for everything. She said she didn't know anyone other than family who was so nice to her without wanting something in return.

I left for the trip. I almost regretted going now. It was probably the best thing for me. Things might have been moving too fast. I now had to change gears and focus on the job. It wasn't easy but I managed to do it. I decided not to call Millie for at least three days. I didn't want to seem anxious.

I had dinner with some of the employees. Once some of the women found out I was single, they started coming on to me. On the third evening I took one gal out to dinner. She invited me back to her apartment and started kissing me. I could have had this woman but instead I felt guilty. I felt like I was getting ready to cheat on a girl I hardly knew. So instead of sexing it up with this woman I apologized and told her I wasn't allowed to fraternize with the employees. She told me she wasn't about to tell anyone but I left anyway.

I thought to myself that maybe my feelings for Millie were stronger than I realized. I went back to my room and called her. When she answered the phone and I heard that accent I felt I did the right thing in coming back to the room. Talking to Millie was great. She told me she went job hunting but would tell me more when I got home. She said Molly wanted to talk to me and she put her on the phone. I laughed when talking to Molly because, even though she was only four, she talked like her mom at a mile a minute. I felt like a married man calling home to speak with the family. I talked for awhile longer and then went to bed.

At the end of the week I headed for home. I was so glad to get home, I felt like I was gone for weeks. I guess it's because I had someone to come back to. That hadn't happened in years. I stopped off at my house and cleaned up and then headed over to the trailer to see Millie. When I got there no one was there. I knew I should have called first but I guess I was in too much of a hurry. I went to her sister Jill's who was happy to see me. Little Molly came running up to me and yelled, "Hi, Uncle Dan," and gave me a big hug and a kiss.

I asked Jill where Millie was and she told me she had a job interview at the car dealership that was repairing my car. They had an ad in the newspaper for a receptionist/bookkeeper so Millie went and applied for the job. She's been gone a couple of hours and should be back anytime if I wanted to come in and wait for her.

I told her I would see her later and was going home to rest from the trip. On the way home I made a detour past the dealership. I half felt like I was checking up on Millie. My car was there but Millie wasn't. As I drove down the road I saw Millie through the picture window in the restaurant with the guy from the dealership. My heart dropped. There hopefully wasn't anything to it but I didn't know. She really wasn't my girlfriend. She could date whoever she chose. Damn it, I couldn't just walk in the restaurant. Millie would know I was spying. She didn't have a cell phone so I couldn't call her either. There aren't very many job interviewers out there who take their prospective employees to lunch. I was getting pissed and not a lot of choices unless I wanted to end it with Millie before it even really began.

I went home sulking with visions of Millie on my mind. I turned on the television and was on my third beer when there was a knock at the door. It was Millie grinning from ear to ear. She just reached out and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I got the job, Dan, I got the job. I have to tell you all about it."

I wondered to myself if she was going to mention the lunch date. How honest will Millie be with me?

"I was reading the paper and saw a help wanted ad for a receptionist at the dealership where you took your car. That was when I talked to you the other day. I had an appointment for an interview for today and got the job. I start Monday and they will lease me a used car so I will have something to drive. I'm so happy."

"I'm happy for you too, Millie. You will have a job and a car. Things couldn't have worked out much better for you." Then I had a thought.

"Millie, would you like to go out for lunch and celebrate your new job?" Knowing she just ate lunch, this could be interesting.

"Oh, Dan, that's so sweet. Can we make it dinner? I just got done eating lunch. The guy from the dealership just took me out for lunch. We were at that little restaurant down from the dealership. After I got done with the interview he asked me if I was hungry so we had lunch. So, big guy, you can pick me up for dinner; only this time I'm going to dress up for you. So make it a fancy place. Dan, I know we've only known each other for a couple of weeks and you know I speak my mind. I'm falling for you so please don't hurt me. Be honest with me." She was honest with me and told me about the lunch. I began to feel better.

She kissed me and left. Now I had to find reservations at a swank restaurant for tonight. God, the little country vixen was something else. I knew I had only known her for a couple of weeks and was falling in love with her. Was that even possible?

I called my boss and asked him if he could get me reservations. I wanted reservations at the Ramada Inn lounge. It was a five star lounge and hotel. It was a definite suit and tie place. There was usually a waiting list but he had the contacts. In fact he even said he and his wife would join us. He said he wanted to meet a girl that I considered five star.

Millie told me to pick her up at Jill's because she would be there with Molly. It would save us a trip. I knocked on the door and Jill let me in. "Wow, suit and tie. Expecting to score tonight?" as she began to laugh.

Then she got serious, "Dan, I don't know what all Millie has told you about herself but she has had it pretty rough. You are the first guy that I can remember that she even trusts. Please be honest with her and don't use her, even though I don't think she would let you. She's a great little sister and I want the best for her."

"Jill, for the record, I don't have the greatest past. I know I've only known Millie for a short time and she has grown on me so quickly it bothers me. You see, I think I'm falling in love with her and I don't know if either of us is ready for that. I promise you that the last thing I want is for her to get hurt." Jill had tears in her eyes when I finished talking. She really loved her little sister. Then I turned around and there stood Millie.

It's so hard to explain in words how beautiful she looked. A southern belle in today's clothing might cover it some. She had on a tight dress that didn't leave a lot to the imagination. A perfect figure with her dress about mid-thigh. Her hair was down to her shoulders all wavy and curly.

I just blurted out and said it, "You are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen." Jill still had tears in her eyes and her hands in a praying position at her mouth.

Jill said, "You two get out of here and have a good time. Don't worry about Molly, she'll be here when you return." Nothing was said about coming back tonight one way or the other. I guess we would just have to see how it went.

Bob and Sue met us at the restaurant. Sue looked great but Millie was in a class of her own. Even Bob had to be nudged by Sue when I introduced Millie to them. Millie and Sue seemed to hit it off, I think because Millie wasn't threatening to other women. They could tell she was a natural and wasn't out to flirt with their men.

While the girls were talking Bob looked at me and said, "Definitely five star. You are one lucky bastard."

Millie looked at me and asked, "What's five star, and who's a bastard?"

I began laughing, "Millie it's just conversation between me and Bob. He said you two ladies are five star which is as good as it gets and he called me a lucky bastard for having a girlfriend as nice as you."

Millie smiled and picked up where I called her my girlfriend and leaned over and gave me a sensuous kiss. She then whispered in my ear, "That was for calling me your girlfriend."

The dinner was great, the company was great and we were having a wonderful time. Bob and Sue both liked Millie. We all went into the lounge to listen to the music and maybe dance a little. I asked Millie if she wanted anything to drink. She said any kind of a mixed drink would be fine. Bob asked her if she was afraid of getting drunk. She told him anyone that could handle her dad's homemade 100 proof moonshine could handle most any drink this place had to offer. We all had to laugh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.