Instant Chemistry - Cover

Instant Chemistry

Copyright© 2006 by Felicity White

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It is amazing what freedom a few thousand miles from home can give. One cheesy chat-up line, a few well-placed glances and an all too brief conversation, and she goes weak at the knees. A story about instant chemistry.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

It was the Gala Dinner of a trade exhibition in Kuala Lumpur, at which 95% of the guests (and industry) were men. The food was good, the drinks were free and flowing, and the non-stop entertainment was more wannabe Las Vegas than traditional Asian. The guests were hot-blooded (some good looking; most not) with licence to play ("it's work honey — I have to go") and the wrong side of sober.

Pretty young ladies were not expected, which gave her an edge. By the time their eyes had worked their way up from the 3 inch black heels, the curve of her long, shapely legs, caught up with the short cream suit skirt, crawled over her dark chocolate shirt, trailed up the sweep of her throat and realised that underneath that mane of dark hair she had shining brown eyes and a full mouth, they could not get it together enough to close their mouths, let alone even consider pouncing. By which time, she had moved on to the bar, or back to the table where her fellow guests thought they might get somewhere with her by being courteous and gentlemanly. Which they might have done, had they not all been 30 years her senior, and drooling.

In fact, whilst there had been plenty of ogling and a fair amount of perving and filing for future use, she was yet to be approached by someone whom she might actually want to talk to. She had half an ear on the tedious conversation at her table, and half a bored eye on the feather and sequin extravaganza happening on stage, when she saw him walking towards her, working his way between tables and people.

He caught her looking and held her gaze. The confidence he exuded was so unexpected that even though goosebumps shivered along her spine, she was still surprised when he stopped at her chair.

"You look familiar — haven't we met before?" He only got away with it because he knew it was a crap line and because he was the best looking man she had seen since arriving — in fact he was the best looking man she'd seen for a long while.

"Is that the best you can do?" It came out with a smile before she could stop the words. You and your big mouth, girl, she scolded herself.

He smiled a killer smile back. "When our eyes met across the dance floor..."

What dance floor?!, she thought. Please be winding me up! "No more — I can't take it!"

"Truth? I saw you and thought I would swing by and say hello. My name's Daniel."

"Delighted. Megan."

He knelt by her chair. "So, which one is your husband?" Megan was suddenly very relieved that the show was so loud. "Client and guests" she explained of her Oriental companions. She turned to face him. "My husband is in London", she fibbed with a small smile; she wanted to see how much he was out to play.

Daniel frowned briefly. "No! What a shame." He went to move on.

She back-peddled fast — he was very cute. "Do you have a card I can take anyway?"

"My last one." He handed it to her. She smiled and mouthed 'thanks'. He moved to the other side of her chair, lent in and with his eyes fixed on the dancing girls said in a low voice right by her ear "No problem. My wife is in New Zealand. Buy you a drink?"

She finally worked out where he was sitting when she spotted him later, three tables away by the stage and right in her line of sight. It didn't take long for him to realise she was watching him. He returned her gaze, totally unselfconsciously. He knew he had her hooked.


For Daniel, the evening was a necessary business chore, but he had enjoyed a few beers with clients and was having a reasonable time. From his front table vantage point, he had begun check out the rest of the room. He had not gone far before spying a vision that got his cock twitching. She was seated a few tables away and seated facing him straight on. The distance was enough so he could admire her without attracting her attention. He had first noticed her earlier during the cocktail drinks. She was a very sexy young woman, maybe mid-twenties, with shapely curves in all the right places. Daniel pondered his options. He was getting hornier by the second and quickly decided that a forward approach was the only solution. Something about her made him sure she wouldn't blow him off. Confident there was a much more interesting evening in store, he excused himself from his companions, headed straight for her and hit her with the most obvious and corniest line he could think of.

"Haven't we met before?"


A short while later his seat was empty. Megan tried to keep her business head on and be interested in her table, but it was no good. She resisted the temptation as long as she could before braving the wilds of the path between tables of now very lecherous men, toward the bar. She saw him standing to one side, in deep conversation with a tiny beautiful Asian woman. In that brief glance he did not seem to have noticed her. She smiled to herself and walked on. It looked like he was keeping his options open. In the bathroom, she told herself off for playing along with such a blatant flirt, but that did not stop a blush coming to her cheeks as she imagined his hands sliding up her bare legs and under her short skirt, or what his mouth would feel like on her body. She touched up her lipstick, pushed her hands through her hair, and turned to go back into the fray.

"There you are." He was lent against the wall, drink in hand, looking every inch the intense sexual predator that he was. And he was waiting for her.

Everything about him, those brown eyes, his gorgeous face, that self-assured smile and his obviously strong body, was more than enough to sweep her off her feet. But it was that confidence — confidence without being arrogant — that made it so hard for her to think about anything else except how he was making her feel. She couldn't even blame it on alcohol; she had only managed to have two glasses of wine all evening.

They were standing so close his aftershave smelt hot on his body. He looked straight into her eyes, his gaze so intense she thought her heart would stop. She was convinced it was obvious how much she wanted him, her nipples were so hard, and she could feel her pussy lips getting wetter by the second. He hadn't even touched her yet. The fact that they had only just met and she had no idea who he was only served to heighten her anticipation - she wanted him to kiss her so much she could almost taste him. She knew that however the rest of the evening went, it was going to be fun.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.